3 Things I Hate About You

By _ohcaptain

“There are 3 things I hate about you. 1. You always make me worry about you. 2. You somehow always make my fr... More

Introduction
2. Park Chanyeol is Perfect
3. Daehyun's Jealousy
4. Standing Stationary
5. A day with Daehyun
6. Sudden confession from a prank letter
7. Absurdity
8. Failed plan is humorous
9. Opening Up
10. Motive of the fist
Not an update
11. First encounter
12. Confession 1
13. Second and last encounter
14. Second and last encounter: part 2
15. The fault in our relationship
16. Change
17. Life moves on like a conveyor belt
18. Divulgence [final]

1. Yes and No

4.1K 100 21
By _ohcaptain

Annyeong~! I have finally made chapter 1! Enjoy!

--

Chapter 1 – Yes and No

"WHAT?! You're not at home? Then how the hell am I supposed to go in?!" I was raging, at my stupid cousin on the phone.

It was like 50 degrees outside and I was literally sweating like a pig. Well, except that I'm not fat. Well if I was to be put into a category it'll be average.

"Calm down! The door isn't locked so just come in." He said. Well done! He should have told me that in the first place so I won't suffer from the heat outside.

Stupid cousin.

"Arasso. I'm going to hang up, bye!" I said as I opened the door.

The interior of the house amazed me. It was like, a hotel. How can he be this clean? My room used to be so messy I can hardly find my stuffs.

My room was like a jungle. But a quite one though. Of course I don't have animals inside it.

Well duh, isn't that obvious. I shouldn't have said that.

Except now my old room is gone... forever. Even though I hated my room I have a lot of memories there and now it's all burnt. I have been living in that house since I was born and how do you expect me to react if it's burnt to ashes?

Anyways I placed my luggage in the living room and I started to explore around the house. I was wondering why his house is this big when he only lives alone... or not.

Shoot. What if there will be his friends here? Am I going to be the only girl here? That can't happen!

Suddenly I heard some rustling noises from upstairs and I assumed it was an intruder since my stupid cousin didn't lock the door.

Of course, me being the fast reflexed girl, I ran towards the kitchen and squatted under the cabinets. I quickly called my cousin again as fast as I can.

"Yah! Why do I hear some noises from upstairs? Is there a thief or something?" I whispered.

"What? Thief? Aigoo it's not a thief you silly." He laughed.

"I forgot to tell you that there's someone at home. It's Daehyun." He added.

"D-daehyun?! You mean.. Jung Daehyun?!"

I whispered loudly, or rather I was a bit shouting despite the fact that I know that he's in the house.

Jung Daehyun. The man of my dreams. I've been a fan of him since he debuted. His singing, his aegyo, and mostly his face, it's just perfect.

I have always wished to meet him someday, and my dreams actually came true. But I bet things will be awkward with him because he'll find me weird suddenly fidgeting every time I see him.

"Yeah! Don't worry, you'll get along with him sooner." He said.

"Aish! Why didn't you tell me that?! How the hell can I face him?!" I raged, again, imagining me doing stupid stuff in front of him.

"It's alright! Trust me; you'll get along in no time." He said. I was still not convinced. AT ALL. How can I face him when I'm wearing stupid clothes?!

"Fine! We'll see if that will happen." I said and hung up.

I decided to get out of the cabinets to get to the living room again but got stopped by a sudden presence in front of me.

"AHH!!!" I screamed.

Daehyun was practically in front of me, stood straight and he glared at me. "D-d-d-daehyun? Uh... I-I'm Y-yongguk's cousin, Minha. N-nice to meet y-y-you!" I stuttered.

What a great start to greet a stranger. Well, not exactly a stranger to me because I know his name already. He probably just knew my name now when I said it.

Daehyun looked so damn great. I literally couldn't take my eyes off him.

He smirked, "Tsk, typical girl. Good that you already know my name." and just left the kitchen, and I was left stationary on the spot while I was heating up like an oven on the inside.

The smirk could kill millions of fangirl's heart, and I was included.

But damn was he rude! I thought idols are really kind! Like my cousin. Hmph I guess not all idols have the same personality. I thought they're kinder in real life. I was wrong.

But I had talked with the oh-so-lovely Daehyun, which made me want to jump around and squeal like a little girl.

I was about to open the door to get some fresh air but it was opened before I even reached the handle.

"Daehyun hyung I got your cheesecakeeee~!" Someone suddenly barged in the house bringing loads of bags in his hands.

"Oh? Yongguk hyung! Is this your cousin? She's so pretty! Hello! What's your name?" Another guy casually placed his arm on my shoulder, which was quite heavy.

"M-my name is Minha." I shyly said.

I wasn't used to be around with a bunch of guys in one house, and trust me, you'll feel the same.

"You have a really beautiful name! I'm Himchan. Call me Himchan oppa!" He said, cheerfully. I kind of already predicted that this guy is a player but I know that he's fun to be with.

Anyways after everyone got in Daehyun went downstairs and suddenly rushed to get a box of cheesecake. Note to myself, he likes cheesecake.

Yongguk, being the stupid cousin, suddenly asked a question that made me blush.

"Oh yeah! Daehyun and Minha, you guys already know each other right?" He smiled widely I could even see his gums.

"Yes."

"No."

We both said the opposite thing at the same time. And guess who said no? Daehyun. What a jerk. Why won't he just say yes? I know we're not even close but at least he already know my name. Isn't that a start?

"What? Is it a yes or no?" Yongguk said, confused.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." I started to glare at him.

"No." He glared back at me.

"Aish! Whatever. Let's forget what I just asked." Yongguk retorted and ruffled his hair. Well, he's not the only one that was feeling frustrated.

"Fine by me." Daehyun said and then left the living room.

"Yah Daehyun! Why are you so mean?" A guy shouted to Daehyun. He then faced to me and said," Hello! I'm Youngjae! I'm Daehyun's best friend! Well... All of us are."

"I'm Minha! Nice to meet you." I smiled at him.

"Annyeong noona! I'm Zelo. I live here too!" A tall guy suddenly approached me. He was cute with his noodle hair.

"Ah annyeong! You're so cute! Nice to meet you!" I kind of squealed when he smiled.

Then another cute guy approached me and introduced himself. "Hello! I'm Jongup! Can I call you noona too?" He smiled.

"Of course! Call me by any name you want." I smiled back.

"Minha, can I talk to you for a moment?" Yongguk suddenly said. "Let's go to your room, I will bring your things up, don't worry." He said.

We went up to my room and oh my god it was beautiful. The decorations was so my type. "Did you decorate this?" I smiled.

"Yeah! And the rest of the group too. We worked hard on it you know. Do you like it?" He said as he turned to me.

"I love it! Thank you so much oppa!" I grinned.

"You're welcome! Oh and... I need to talk to you about something." He suddenly frowned. I became suspicious so I came closer to him.

"I'm really sorry for your loss, and I know it'll be hard for you to cope with the rest of my members, but trust me, they're really kind. Well, Daehyun might be cold and rude, but he's actually a nice guy when you get to know him." He smiled.

"I know it looks and sounds wrong if there are 6 guys and 1 girl in the house, but don't worry, we won't rape you or something." He added, which made me burst into laugh.

"You don't need to tell that! Of course I trust you guys." I reassured him.

"Ah really? Then I was wasting my time saying those things." He chuckled. "Oh and, I will try my best to help you find your brother." He patted my shoulders.

My brother.

I have never seen my brother once since I was born.

My mom said that I have a lost brother somewhere in this world and I'm really curious to see him. He's like a missing piece in my life.

She said she knew where my brother was, but she was planning to tell me at the age of 20. But guess what? She passed away before I even reached 20...

"Thanks a lot! I owe you a big amount of payment then since I'm staying here." I said.

"Payment?" He said, confused. "You don't need to pay anything you silly! I'm willing to let you stay here for free." He chuckled.

"Seriously? ..Alright then." I rubbed the back of my neck; I was feeling awkward.

"But seriously, I really love your house!" I beamed at him. But somehow, his smile faded a bit when I said the word 'your'.

"Ah.. yeah!" He smiled. 

I wonder what happened? Or is it that he was shy when I said that. Psh of course he's shy! I'll get shy if I get complimented like that too.

--

"Finally I'm done!" I let out a happy sigh as I finished putting my things to where it's supposed to be.

I took a long shower to refresh myself and it really made my mood go up. The water's temperature is really perfect.

I wore a simple red t-shirt that says 'DOPE' and black knee-length sweatpants. It's pretty cold in this house, but not cold enough for me to wear long sleeves.

After combing my hair, I was looking at the surrounding, still trying to adapt to the new place I will be living on.

I was pretty excited to be here since first, I'm living in a new and comfy place.

2) I'm living under the same roof as Daehyun, the man of my dreams.

3) I don't have to worry about sch-

WAIT. SCHOOL.

I checked today's date, and it's Saturday. It means that I only have two more days of break until school starts.

Not to mention, I'm moving to the school where BAP are. So I think things will be pretty hard at the beginning.

By pretty hard I mean I need to make new friends then.

You might be wondering how I survived at my old school, and yes I do have a best friend before, but she sadly moved away to another country and that is I think the start of my miserable life.

I know, just saying that she moved away and me reacting normal like this looks like I'm a bad friend, but guess what age was I at that time?

12.

And what age am I now?

17.

So, after that tragic event of me and my best friend, I was practically a loner at school. I'm already used to be alone, and if I'm going to be alone again in my new school it's not a really big issue to me now.

"Hey, diner is ready!" Suddenly, a presence startled me and it was Yongguk.

"Okay! I'll be down in a minute. I've got to settle some things here." I smiled at him.

 "Alright." He smiled back and left.

"Oh and could you call Daehyun too? I'm already downstairs!" He shouted.

Aish! Out of all of them, why Daehyun? Just why? I'm too shy to go there! Plus, he wouldn't want me to be in his room.

"Okay!" I shouted back.

I slowly walked out of my room, and tried to find Daehyun's room. I don't know where his room is. Great. Just.. great.

All of the doors were the same. Well, except the bathroom's door. Still, I don't have a clue yet about his room.

But Yongguk oppa only told me to call Daehyun so I'm assuming the rest are already downstairs.

I heard noises from one door and I'm pretty sure that it was Daehyun's room. Again, with the instincts. It's now a habit to me.

I quietly reached Daehyun's door, and my heart was beating rapidly. It's like my heart's going to explode sooner.

Nervousness was the only thing in my mind. What if I suddenly do stupid things?

"I have to face this, even if it takes a long time. Even though he's an idol, he's a human too." I muttered quietly. Well, I'll just leave the rest to my body.

"Daehyun, diner is- ...Oh. My. God."

---                                                                                                           

Did you love this chapter? I hope you did! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the left of your screen! Don't forget to comment on what you think! I will put EXO characters on the next chapter, I hope. So please please please vote and comment! ^^ I will appreciate it if you do so! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 164 22
Now that Deonne was engaged, she thought her life couldn't get any better. Well she was right. As days go by, Daehyun has been ignoring her a lot lat...
7.3K 195 29
.............. as every mafia he is not cold but he have some hard time to express his feelings, ............... what happen's when he love his...
21.3K 753 40
two different girls, two different fire, when ones life is in danger, the other try's to help, y/n is gaining more powers because of her dad, her dad...
32.2K 1.3K 70
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...