Lost Girls (Black Veil Brides...

By wetbxnds

**Read the first book The Fallen Girls (Black Veil Brides) or else it'll get confusing** After Emily left the... More

Living Hell
Oklahoma?
I'm back
Sorry
Here we go agin
Day Off
Mrs Pitt's
Emily!
Little do you know
Alone
Happy Birthday
Mama Jinxx
Crazy Night
Guitar?
BLACK VEIL BRIDES
Monster
Fucking knew it
Really!
Stupid Shit I Do
What the Hell?
Digital Life
Why?
Hello MotherFuckers
Thanks
Damaged Lungs
Misconceptions
Oh god
Cuddles
Dark Side
What The Hell
Insane As Fuck
Fuck Feelings
Lets do this
Live
Racing
Home Sweet Home
Whiskey And Cigarettes
Long Time No See
Hungover
Drunk off our ass
Crazy
Changing
Fuckboy and Fanboy
911 What's your Emergency?
Hospitals Suck
Please Don't leave us
.
Back home

Sorry

19 1 5
By wetbxnds

Infinity's

"Are you sure those people and Emily aren't around?" Vincent asked me since I was heading out with him and Hunter.

"Uh I don't think so, they were staying here for a couple days. I think they left already though." I answered, he smirked.

"Wanna go get some drinks?" he asked, I hesitated. Then nodded.

"Yay! She's back." Hunter said happily. I giggle then we start walking to the bar a few blocks away.

When we walk in, immediately there was the smell of alcohol and country music blasting.

"Usual spot?" I ask smirking. Vincent nodded.

I grabbed Hunter's arm and linked it to mine. We walked to our booth and sat down.

"So how many guys did you get while you were gone?" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes, then playfully smacked him.

"I told you I only loved Andy..." I reply then take out my phone.

I see a missed call from Ricky, I look at this number in digust but call back.

"Hey babe." he said, I suddenly heard all the other guys laughing and talking. I frown.

"Don't call me that, want do you want jackass." I replied.

"You." he said, I could tell he was probably making a stupid face or smirk.

"Well I just called to say, I don't love you." I say then hear him laugh coldy.

"You will someday." he said. I hung up and put my away then face Hunter, who had a confused look.

"Andy?"

"No some asshole with a stupid fake name." I said then smiled.

Vincent finally came back with drinks and sat next to Hunter.

"Here's a wine for the princess." he chuckled handing me one. I smiled then took a shot.

"I missed this." I say looking at both of them and then glance around the room.

"We're all the hot girls." I groan.

"Oh yeah, forgot you're bisexual. You've been with so many fuckboys lately." Vincent laughed. I laughed with him too.

"Yeah, well let's talk about something other than me. What have you guys been up to?"

An hour later...

I was completed drunk, it sucks but, I do more. I don't even know what im saying. Did I just say I suck? Suck what...

I groan and get up with Vincent and Hunter.

"Let's get to our place before Infinity runs off and hooks up with someone." Hunter said and linked arms with me again.

"Shut up, that only happened once." I slur.

"More like six times, you little slut." Vincent said then said the last part in a way that didn't offend me.

"Shut up, now let's go." I say and walk ahead of Hunter and Vincent.

"Wait up!" they called out, I was already speeding down the sidewalk then stop to turn around.

"Sorry I'm just tired." I shout back then suddenly someone grab the back of my shirt then yanked me back.

I close my eyes as the slammed me against one of the brick walls, they then hold me by my neck.

I hesitantly open my eyes and see an angry Emily. Shit.

"So this is where you run off to? You were probably not gunna even fucking tell me where you went. Why did you leave?" she yelled obviously furious.

"Calm down. Fucking let go then I'll tell you." I say she rolled her eyes and put me down.

"Tell me." she says, Hunter and Vincent walk up confused.

"Infinity, we're going now. Come back anytime or call again." Vincent said, I nod at him. Hunter weakly smiled as they walked away.

"Ok so, those guys got me wanted. Wasted I mean, but they did get me wanted once." I say, she looked at me impatiently waiting for me to tell her.

"Well let's go somewhere then I'll tell you." I say.

"The guys are waiting at the restaurant. Let's go." she said then started walking, I followed as quick as I could.

A few minutes later.

Andy kept glancing at me with hate. Great.

"Ok, tell your damn side of the story. Since you never do." Emily said still sounding a little pissed off.

"Well I left to go check on my dad. That's it." I say not wanting to bring stupid people into the conversation.

"Nothing on your note mentioned your dad." Andy scoffed.

"Shut up Ballsack. The guys that I mentioned in my notes except for Andy are irrelevant. So let's don't bring that up." I say.

"So you just ran off to be a whore?" Andy asked with a stupid smirk.

"I'll stab you with a fork." I say looking at him, he rose his eyebrows.

"I just stayed with some friends and got a couple drinks earlier, it's nothing. I'm here now so shut up." I say.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" Jake asked loudly, I smirk.

"Nothing sweetheart." I reply, Jake looked away then Emily glared at me.

"Back off." Emily said seriously.

"I was kidding, Jake isn't my type so don't worry." I reply.

"Good, now lets eat." Emily said.

I have a feeling things aren't going to be the same anymore.

An hour later...

We were all walking, Andy was behind me watching my every move practically.

"Andy please walk beside me or fuck off, you're making me feel uncomfortable and creeped out." I say, I heard him chuckle.

"You're mine remember." he said sweetly wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know I'm yours Ballsack."

"Quit calling me that!" he whined.

"What if I don't?" I smirked, he breathed on my neck.

"I'll call you kitty and babygirl." he said quietly into my ear.

"Um, no. I'll stop ballsack." I say then giggle. I get out of Andy's arms and run ahead. I bumped right into Jake sending us both onto the ground.

"Get up." Emily said angrily stopping in front of us.

"Sorry, I seriously didn't want that to happen." I say, awkwardly getting off of Jake.

"He's mine." Emily said to me as I stood in front of her. I just shrugged not knowing what to say.

On the bus...

"Guess you'll just stay here, since Vic is horny. And Motionless in White except for Josh are all perverts." Ash said as we sat around, I nod.

"Alright but where do I sleep?" I ask, Andy pulled me onto his lap.

“With me silly." he chuckled.

“Ok ballsack." I laughed then kissed his cheek smirking.

“Kitten." he whispered into my ear putting his hand on my knee.

“Don't start that kinky shit, it's weird." I laughed.

“Babygirl." he whispered again, act like I hate this and he'll stop.

“You know I'll never call you daddy or some shit like that." I giggled, he smirked then kissed my neck.

“Let's go to bed, you look pretty tired." Andy said looking at me sweetly.

“Alright, I am tired." I mumbled into his neck

He stood up with me still in his arms. I buried my face into his neck kissing it once in a while making him chuckle.

He placed me inside his bunk softly and got in, surprisingly this bunk was huge.

“I'm glad you're here Infinity." he said breaking the silence.

“I'm glad I'm here too Andrew." I smiled pecking his nose. Then took a really long yawn, Andy laughed.

“Go to sleep princess, I'll be here." he said sweetly then kissed my forehead.

“Goodnight Andy." I said slowly falling asleep already.

“Goodnight Infinity." he said faintly.

I slowly drifted asleep listening to Andy's heartbeat, it calmed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 123 21
Infinity's 22 and it's her first time at Warped. As she walks around she bumps into Andy from Black Veil Brides. She's a big fan and luckily snaps a...
1.4K 62 39
Imagine IF Ashley Purdy actually HAD a sister, I bet their lives would go like THIS....
222K 7.1K 21
You, the reader, have just attended the best concert of your life- your very first BVB (Black Veil Brides) concert. After their set, you go backstage...
55.6K 1.6K 57
A Black Veil Brides fan fiction. A girl named Brooke gets kicked out and goes to a BVB concert where she falls in love and meets her soul mate alth...