Two Reflections (Alren)

By missmovinon5

Lauren is a 19 year old girl from Miami. Leaving behind her sabbatical year, she's ready to live a new experi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
A/N
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Part 1)
Chapter 10 (Part 2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Part 1)
Chapter 12 (Part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (part 1)
Chapter 15 (Part 2)
Chapter 16
Not an update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not an update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Part 1)
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
Chapter 23 (Part 3)
Epilogue
Thanks
Sequel
Wattys 2016

Chapter 10 (part 3)

1.1K 54 198
By missmovinon5

I was lost in the dance. I must admit I'm a hopeless romantic. I didn't want it to end, but it eventually did as the song was finished.

I looked at Ally's eyes feeling really nervous, she returned me a warm lovely smile that immediately draw a grin on my face. I raised my sight to the night sky and sighed.

Few songs more; few dances more; few sips more.

Soon we have to face again the inevitable; I guess we are both too hard to resist.

This time I was the one approached. A guy sitting on the couch just in front of us has been turning time to time to stare at me. I must add that his completely unattractive too, but honestly I'm not gonna even pay attention to his ugly face, ain't nobody got time for that.

At least finally he was brave enough to open his mouth, while he held this stupid grin on his face.

"You look great!!! Wanna see from here?" The guy offered me to sit with him and his gang.

I looked at Ally who rolled her eyes.

"Wait and see, learn from momma" I winked at her.

"Thanks" I smiled playing dumb. "Ahh...I don't know...." I played with my hair.

"C'mon! I'll invite you to as many drinks as you want" He insisted.

Ally reached my ear. "Lo!!! You promise me you won't leave me" She is clearly stressing out.

Ally's probably wondering what the fuck am I doing, since I've been criticizing those stupid chicks all night.

Guess what? They are dumb, I'm not. I'm not gonna let a fucking rich guy use me as his fucking trophy.

"We are gonna use him, baby. Not the other way around" I whispered on her ear.

"I can't leave my friend alone" I pouted like if I was a stupid chick with no brain.

"Ooh! She's invited too, come over, ladies" He winked at us.

"What??" Ally's eyes widened not comprehending anything. I grabbed her hand and approached the coach as the guy and his friends made room for us. We sat down.

I whispered on Ally's ear "First row, as I promised, princess" We both burst laughter. I mean, obviously I would like to be the one to invite Ally but I'm so broke. Besides, I guess I should take advantage of this disgusting society.

"What's this?" I asked the guy pointing to what they were serving themselves.

"Vodka" Great! This cocktail has orange juice, but at least I'm not mixing alcohol. I'll go for it.

The view from there was amazing. I mean, you know how freaking awesome is to see these quality performers so close? It's a blessing.

Ain't no mountain high was the next one.

I looked at Ally, she returned the look. I couldn't resist it, I guess she couldn't either.

We both got up on our feet simultaneously and started jamming out the classic.

When it was over I took a sit, there was less room this time, so I invited Ally to sit on my lap.

"Woow you and your friend were too hot! You guys can stay with us after it's over, we got big hotel rooms"

"Awww, no thanks. We have class tomorrow" I said batting my eyelashes. I've already got what I wanted; I'm just having fun with the guy right now.

"You can miss class for, you haven't even kiss me yet"

"Oohh... well, my girlfriend over here won't like it" I kissed Ally playfully on her jaw line and she clearly caught in.

"I love you, baby" She intertwined her fingers with mine as the guy choked.

I mentally burst laughter, I bet Ally did too. She is surprisingly good at this. We are such an amazing team.

It was the perfect timing because the singer just announced they are about to play the last song of the night. So, these dudes have no time to kick us out, they can still drool over us; that's all they are gonna get.

I wanna dance with somebody. I can't believe it. I freaking adore that song. And I know for sure who I wanna dance with. I immediately pull Ally up with me.

"Last song of the night" I raised my eyebrows. "Dale, mi amor" I said in my Cuban accent.

I grabbed both of Ally's hands and started dancing and playing around with her, she's just so easy to handle.

We were giggling endlessly; a turnaround; then, I roll her tiny body towards mine to eventually meet her eyes. "With somebody who loves me!!!" I scream giving into the lyrics.

I release her and move my hands in the air in circles and Ally just mimics me; It's time for our move, hips colliding again.

The song reaches its climax. I hug Ally from behind again and sing on her ear while I rub my body sensually against hers.

"I wanna dance with somebody,

I wanna feel the heat with somebody,

I wanna dance with somebody,

With somebody who loves me"

We delivered that last line in unison lost in each other's eyes.

Ally hugs me tight and I just can't help but lift her up a little while squeezing her.

"Do you love me???" I asked.

"Of course I do"

"I love you too"

I let her go and drop her on her feet. We share an intense look. There's obviously tension.

I can't take the seriousness anymore and I burst the biggest laughter ever. Ally gets infected with my laugh and can't stop laughing no sense too. She pulls me for another hug and she whispers.

"What do we do know??"

"What do you...." I look to see the guys waiting for us. "Ohh...I need to pee....Ally would you come with me?" Ally nodded. "We're going to the restroom we'll be right back"

I grabbed her hand and sped up the pace towards the restroom.

"Thought we were leaving" Ally said confused.

"And we are, but I just need to actually pee" We both chuckled madly.

We went to the restroom and disappeared as far as we could, making sure the guys didn't catch on us.

Once we caught the elevator down we were at the street again, at Hollywood Blvd.

"I promise you that was the best night of life, Oh my Gosh" Ally expressed excited grabbing my hands.

"Mine too!!! I mean....unbelievable...I told you to don't trust sugar it is dangerous" We both giggle.

"You know....I just wanna jump and scream...." I jumped on my feet. "Shit! Heels really hurt" I took them of and get off my purse a pair of flats and put them on.

"Really??? You are a genius....these are killing me" Ally said amused.

"I know" I take the heels and gave them to Ally. "Hold them for me please" And when she did I picked her up carrying her bridal style.

"Better?"

"Way better!!!!"

I gave her a teeny tiny walk to enjoy our last minutes in the open air. Yep, I'm clearly drunk and I can tell Ally is at least tipsy.

We uber back to the University dorms. In our ride back we couldn't stop saying stupid jokes gaining glares from the driver.

Ally opens the door for me.

"Thanks, my lady" I said.

We took our make-up off and it was time to do the same with our clothes in order to change.

I get rid of my top and when I was about to do the same with my skirt, Ally turn around looking at me.

"Hey, could you please help me unzip my dress?" I was kind of perplexed after her petition and I felt my heart skipping a bit. I swallowed my saliva and felt the temperature in my body getting hotter.

I blinked "Yes, sure" I left I big sigh escape my mouth.

She came towards me with a smile in her face and turned her back.

I took a deep breath one more time. Lauren, just chill, concentrate, she is your friend.

I gently tucked her right side hair behind her ear, and with that, I got in touch with her neck. I run my fingers through it enjoying the touch.

I pulled away her soft hair into the left side to let the zip available. The beautiful smell coming from Ally's hair was driving me crazy so I caressed it.

Ok, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna unzip. I wish I could get everything out of my mind. But I guess anyway my stupid body won't cease to send me warnings about what is happening. I wish this stupid tingling would stop. I don't wanna feel those butterflies. Wait...Why not? I like them.

I started unzipping an Ally turned her head searching for my eyes till I finally gave in nervously. She rested her hand in my right arm, the one that was unzipping, and she caressed my skin.

"I'm so glad I met you" I could see honesty in her eyes.

I didn't know how to resist. Ok, today I'm drunk so whatever, I'll just say it to myself; no secrets Lauren Michelle. Whenever she does those kinds of things I get wet. That's how my body reacts to her touch, to her words, to her sweetness, to her love.

I know by now it is not just a sexual thing. Of course you don't need to be in love to be sexually turned on; but sometimes is the love itself which provokes the sexual reaction. You just wanna be closer to that person, you just one to give yourself to them and for them to give themselves to you. You need to love body, and soul; you wanna kiss every inch of that person's body in order to kiss that person's soul. You wanna just love that person endlessly and just become one.

I let my hand touch gently her shoulder, feeling my skin on her skin. As her dress was dropping her back was in touch with me. I couldn't help but pull her closer to feel her.

"I'm so glad I met you too" I closed my eyes and kissed her bare shoulder. I just stood there eyes closed, feeling her/ lost in my thoughts and my desire.

I was so caught up in the moment that I wasn't able to make any move before she released the embrace.

That's when reality came back to me. I can't. I just can't go and try to make a move when she is kind of drunk. I'm not some asshole, I am a girl; and I care about her. What if she does something she ends up regretting? I won't ever hurt Ally. The situation wouldn't be fair to her and neither would be to me.

I let her go and we ended up getting changed.

We lay on her bed and I wrap my arms around her waist. Minutes went by.

When I decided to break the uncomfortable silence I looked at her face to see her eyes closed.

"Ally, are you asleep?...." There was no answer, so she was.

I look at her beautiful face; it is just flawless. I stroke her cheek lovingly.

"You are a princess, and you deserve the world....I would love to give the world to you....I want to love you like no one else has done before" I sighed and continued the stroking.

"If only I could make love to you"

I can't resist it, not anymore. Yeah, I am a coward, but at least I'll get this.

I move my face closer to Ally's and close my eyes. I peck her lips sweetly trying to give all my love to her.

~Woooooo!!! Surprise!!!! I'm back, babies.

I mean alkjkllkejrkwejhrwjrgwergwhegrvbprotrit allow me to fangirl about my own story. I know it can come off as pretentious, but I still feel inspired about this. I freaking love it. I just can't.....

God bless Alren, my muses lol.

This is a clear situation that explains that when I don't update is not because I don't want to, or because I am busy (sometimes actually I am) it is because inspiration has left the room, and I have to wait for it to come back; then I could write for days.

Just enjoy, and comment with me, babies.This is very special for me. I will confess that this ending wasn't planned at all. I wasn't gonna take it that far (emotionally) but you know, I didn't want my precious readers to wait anymore. This is just a tease, and all of you made it happen. You make me happy, so I try to make you happy. Huge thanks to all of you for your patience and for trusting in my writing.

Allow me to specially dedicate it to WhitePawsPerkyEars for her great support and sweetness and all the fun. And furthermore, because of the smooch smooch...duh! Love ya!

I know y'all might wanna kill me because you were probably hoping for the chapter to end another certain way lol.

Remember not to kill me either if i take a few steps back on the girls relationship in the future, this was just and extra that wasn't planned. Please trust me though lol.

I'll update in two weeks. Btw chapter 10 is finallyyy over! haaaa.

Love you my sweet babieeeeees!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
5K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...
18.8K 1.7K 36
Lauren Jauregui, a Normal Teenager? No. Well, maybe at first Sight. But if you look more closely, you will know way more things-way darker things. La...
8.3K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...