I Fell In Love With Him While...

By normaa

Jayleen Lévon, is a hard working nurse working at Hopkins Hospital. One day, a handsome man named Ayden, is r... More

I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter1)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter2)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter3)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter4)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter5)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter6)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter7)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter8)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter9)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter10)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter11)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter12)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter13)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter14)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter15)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter16)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter18)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter19)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter20)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter21)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter22)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter23)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter 24)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter25)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter26)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter27)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter28)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter29)
I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter30)

I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter17)

6.1K 88 10
By normaa

(Chapter17)

Ayden's POV

As I got ready for work, I couldn't stop thinking about Jayleen. I hate that she had the night shift, if she didn't, I'd spent all night with her. I miss her already.. And I don't even think of Piper.. I don't miss Piper.

I can't believe I was madly in love with Piper before the car accident. I adored her so much, she was perfect for me. Then I had to wake up and stared into brown warm eyes that changed my feelings. I could say that I wish this didn't happen, but a part of me is grateful because now I have Jayleen.

I walked towards to my car and my phone started to ring, I was hoping it would have been Jayleen, but it was Piper.

"Hello?" I answered dryly. I have to act less gloomy around her.

"Hey sweetie!" Piper chippered. She's such a morning person!

"Hey," I said and got in.

"I was wondering if you could have breakfast with me?" she asked me, using her cute voice that I once couldn't resist. I sighed.

"Sure, the same as usual?" I asked.

"Yes! And I was wondering if you could go cake sampling this afternoon?" she asked, using her cute voice again. I frowned. I didn't want too..

"Sure," I said, forcing my voice to sound joyful.

"Okay! See you here! I love you," she said.

"Me too," I said and snapped the phone shut. I hated this! I don't love her.

I drove silently to the restaurant, wondering if I could call Jayleen. Maybe she's already sleeping, I shouldn't bother her.. she must be tired.

I get to the restaurant and see a familiar car that looks like Jayleen's. Jeez, now everything I see reminds me of her.

I walk in and my eyes go wide. Piper isn't sitting alone, Jayleen was in front of her! Why didn't she mention anything!

"Ayden, baby!"

I felt my heart start beating when Piper stands up and hugged me. Jayleen stands up and she looks hurt, but tries not to show it.

I lock eyes with Jayleen and she just looked so sad, and I wanted to pull Piper off of me and go comfort her and tell her I don't want Piper that I want her…

"Hey," I said and kissed Piper on the cheek, I noticed Jayleen hands locked together and looked away. I pulled away from Piper a little too fast and went towards Jayleen. Seeing Jay in pain is unacceptable. I just had to make her feel better.

"J-Jayleen, nice to see you again," I said, she looked away from me as I kissed her cheek. She took a step away from me and I didn't like that.

"Nice seeing you here… Ayden," she forced out, frowning. I turned to see if Piper noticed how we were acting towards each other, but as always, she didn't notice anything.

We all down and Piper crushed herself onto my side. Jay didn't bother looking at us instead she was looking at her lap, with a frown on her beautiful face.

We all sat in silence until the waitress came.

"Hi, can I get you anything?" she asked.

"Can I get a coffee?" Piper asked, then she looked at Jay and I.

"Me too, please," Jayleen and I whispered at the same time. I looked at her and she was looking at Piper with a forced smile.

"Like I was saying Jayleen, I'm just busy with the wedding. Ayden is going to help me choose what cake we're going to get today," Piper started saying, with excitement and kissed my cheek. Shit! I looked at Jayleen who looked hurt again. I turned to Piper and gave her a nod, agreeing with her.

"That's nice." Was all Jayleen said.

Her phone beeped and she looked down immediately, biting her lip. She was thinking for a second and stood up quickly. "I need to use the restroom, be back in a sec!" she said and skirted towards the restroom.

"I hope Jayleen's alright, she seems kind of sad," Piper said with a frown.

"I'm sure she's going to be alright," I said, acting like I didn't care. If I showed her how much I cared, she'd get jealous.

"Maybe she's having trouble with a boyfriend," she suggested. I turned to look at her.

"She told you she had a boyfriend?" I asked, I noticed I looked kind of peeved off, so I shrugged and turned to look away.

"No, but maybe she does. She's very beautiful, I bet she has to have one. I use to think she was going to end up with Devin. They spent a lot of time together while you were in the coma…" she said. I frowned, I didn't like thinking Jayleen was with some other guy besides me. Remembering how Devin would always kiss her in front of me got me annoyed. Even then I would get jealous..

Piper started talking about the things she's done for the wedding with my mom, I didn't feel like hearing it, so I would just nod and throw a fake smile. She seems to think I'm still excited for the wedding.

I looked up and Jayleen is taking a seat in front of us again, avoiding looking at me. Piper stopped talking and turned to look at her.

"So Jayleen, what color do you like the more, lavender or light green?" Piper asked, curious. Jayleen looked nervous and bit her lip. "I like lavender, I've always have since I was a kid," she finally whispered and kept looking out the window.

Piper started talking a lot more of the wedding and Jayleen looked upset. A few minutes later, Jayleen turned to look back at us, with a small smile, she was nervous. Why is she so nervous?

"I invited someone, hope that's alright," she said, avoiding me, looking at Piper. Invited someone? Who? Devin?

"That's fine!" Piper said with a bright smile. Jayleen stood up and quickly and went towards the door. I turned around and I could already feel the anger starting to rise in me.

"Jaylie!" Kendall said and grabbed her in a hug. What the fuck is he doing here? Why the hell did she invite him?! WHY does she look so happy in his fucking arms?

They pulled apart and then he quickly gave her a peck on the lips! WTF! What is she thinking?! Why is she letting that asshole kiss her?! I just wanted to go kick his little puny ass and take her with me!

"Aw," Piper said when she saw them kiss. I clenched my hands together so I wasn't tempted to kick his ass for even touching her. I looked up at them, she had a freaking blush on her cheeks! She whispered something to him and kissed his cheek. I swear I don't think I can control myself anymore. They started walking towards us, holding fucking hands! Does she like him now?!

She turned to look at me, the smile immediately slipped off her face and then she turned to Piper, who was smiling hugely at them! Fucking great!

"Piper, this is my... boyfriend Kendall," Jayleen said, looking at Piper. I felt my something in me, just sink deeply. Hearing her say that Kendall is her boyfriend, hurt. I turned to glare at Kendall who was a fucking grin on his face.

"Nice to meet you Kendall," Piper said. "Same here," Kendall said and shook her hand. Then he turned to me, with a glare on his face. I clenched my jaw, restraining myself from yelling at him.

"Ayden," he said, forcefully.

"Kendall," I said, disgusted.

Then sat down in front of us, Kendall keeping Jayleen very close to his side.

Just to make everything better, Piper had to say something that got me even more pissed off.

"You two make a lovely couple!" she exclaimed. I seriously just wanted to walk out now. I turned and saw Jayleen blush again. Fuck! Fuck!

"Thank you, I know we do," Kendall answered and kissed her head. I rubbed my hand over my face. Calm the hell down, Ayden! I kept telling myself. It's not going to be good to kick this guy's ass in front on Piper!

"Ayden? Honey? You alright?" Piper asked me. She snapped me out of imagination about beating the shit out of him.

I looked down at her, she looked concerned, all the love she had for me was on her face. I started to feel guilty.

"I'm alright baby," I told her, I saw Jayleen frown and had that sad look in her eyes. Kendall looked sympathetic. I started to think again, why had she brought him here? To show me how she feels when she sees me with Piper? How to feel so fucking jealous you just want to chock him to death if he every lays a finger on you again?

"Alright," Piper said and put a hand over mine. I turned and Jayleen was looking at our hands, then she looked up at me. Her brown eyes were sad, devastated. If she felt so devastated, why did she had to bring him here?! I kept asking. She pulled away from Kendall and looked up at Piper putting a painful fake smile on her face.

I felt Kendall giving me a glare and gladly returned it. I knew that he wasn't actually her boyfriend, but I was pissed as hell. She had some freaking explaining to do!

"So, Jayleen I also wanted to give you something," Piper stated and looked through her bag. I saw her take out an invitation. Oh no. No. No!

She turned to Jayleen, who looked shocked and went extremely pale. Her eyes held pain as she gathered in that Piper had a wedding invitation in her hand.

"Here's an invitation to our wedding," she said, highly. Jayleen took it with shaky hands. She looked bad, she looked sick, like she was going to pass out.

She opened it and I saw her eyes go glassy.

"It's lovely," she said, but there was so much pain in her voice, and of course; Piper didn't even seem to notice! She's always so happy, she probably forgot about sadness.

"Thank you hun. Silly Ayden didn't give you an invitation last time I told him to," Piper said, and gave me a joking frown. I shrugged and gave her a strained smile.

I turned and Jayleen was still looking at the picture. Maybe she knows how it feels now! Having me with Piper!

"That was before the accident," Piper told Jayleen. Jayleen gave her a sympathetic look.

For awhile, Piper kept talking about the wedding and Jayleen kept looking devasted with a jealous look on her face.

Kendall whispered something to Jayleen and she nodded. She turned and looked at me with her sad eyes.

"Piper, it was great finally meeting you," Kendall said, shaking Piper's hand. Then he turned to Jayleen with a wicked smile, that made me want to sock it off his face! He gave her a kiss! Another freaking kiss in front of me!

"But I need to spend time with my girl," he said, looking at Jayleen. I clenched my hands together before this really getting up and beat the shit out of him! "spend time with my girl" mean's he wants to be with her! Imagining them together again, her moaning his fucking name and not mine was not fucking acceptable!

They got up together and then Jayleen turned to look at Piper.

"Bye Piper…," then she turned to me, "Ayden," she said. I glared at her. Kendall grabbed her hand and took her away with him. That asshole.

"Gosh, they look so cute together," Piper exclaimed. I frowned again and just nodded. She only looks good with me.

I turned to look outside the window, Jayleen seemed to be yelling at him under her breath and he just had that stupid smile on his face. She turned my way, when we locked eyes, her face soften and I felt my anger evaporate a little.

She turned back to Kendall with an annoyed look and he slammed his disgusting lips on her's again. My anger started to get higher, I never gotten this mad before, about seeing a girl I love, with someone else.

She looked at him annoyed, he said and something and laugh. She smacked his arm and walked to her car.

"So are you going to pick me up or are we going to meet up at the venue?" Piper asked, with a smile.

"Which do you prefer?" I asked, trying my best not to frown or show my hatred for Kendall.

"Meet up there actually, I have to do something with the mom's and you probably have to get back to work."

I stayed there for half an hour, enduring her talking. I needed to go see Jayleen!

As I drove to her house, I got myself even madder. Seeing her blush when HE kissed her! Thinking about him saying "spend time with my girl"! I swear if they're together right now, nothing is going to stop from kicking his ass! Thinking of her moaning HIS name and not MINE!

I parked quickly and ran up to her door and knocked. A couple of seconds passed and I was getting frustrated, was she still avoiding me?! I knocked again and then it opened.

Jayleen stood in front of me, with a sad look in her eyes again.

"What?" she asked, like if nothing happened.

"What? Are you kidding me?" I snapped. She frowned and I walked in past her. She looked very attractive right now, but that was not the point here.

"Why! Why would you even kiss him in front of me!?" I growled, pissed off.

"If you didn't notice, he kissed me!" she said, and looked away from me. I went to stand in front of her.

"You let him kiss you! Then you introduce him as your boyfriend!"

"Yeah I did! That doesn't mean we're going out though!" she snapped back.

"Oh you sure? Because from I saw, it was like you were together," I said and then she shook her head disagreeing with me.

"You seemed to enjoy his kisses too," I said and pinched the bridge of my nose, so I wouldn't have the mental image of them kissing.

"Kisses don't mean nothing sometimes!" she replied and ran her hand in her long hair.

"And then, why would you invite while I'm there?" I asked, annoyed.

"How do you think I felt seeing you with Piper?! I needed a friend to be there in case I break down!" she snapped, her eyes growing on. Even though I was still pissed as hell, I loved it when she was feisty.

"And how do you think I saw you with that ass? How the hell do you think I felt when I saw him kiss you? His arms all over you?" I asked and got closer to her. She moved alway from me.

"We're not even together! Unlike you… you're with Piper!"

"I don't care if you aren't with him, you still acted like you WERE in front of me! And you know what? I didn't even kiss Piper in front of you," I conceded.

"How do you think I felt when she gave the invitation?! When she kept talking on and on about you're freaking wedding!" she snapped and I saw her eyes turn glassy.

I didn't say anything and turned away from her frustrated, I heard her take some steps and then I heard the door open.

"I think you should go," she whispered.

*

Hi guys 3: sorry for the errors, I didn't proofread and I need to get started on my homework.

I'm sick too... again.. such a bust.... :|

I tried to make this longer too... I think the spacing is messed up or something...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 24.6K 58
Rose and Jayden are very much different yet very much alike. They've always disliked each other, ever since they were kids. After years of fighting a...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
438K 6.6K 41
Arianna Hope is a child of a rich family, but doesn't act like it. She spends her free time volunteering, contributing to charities, keeping a perfec...
1.7K 52 15
What would you do when you wake up on your birthday to find your parents gone? Midnight didn't know how to react. Men came for her and she listened t...