Winx Club - Flora's in Troubl...

By SuchALittleReader

After a long and hard battle, the Winx and Specialists finally defeated the evil Wizards of the Black Circle... More

| Winx Club - Flora's in Trouble! |
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
| Epilogue |
| Sequel Information |

Chapter 20

2K 55 4
By SuchALittleReader

Flora POV

I wake up. Shakily, I sit up. My entire body is trembling. I recognise the top of the high building I was on earlier, and Bloom unconscious beside me.

Roxy? Can you hear me? I try to communicate with her again.

Flora I don't know where I am. It's really dark and I can't see anything, she sounds terrified.

I'll get you out of there, I just need a little time.

"Look who finally woke up," I hear a voice behind me and I turn round quickly.

"Leave us alone, Ogron," I stand up, glaring at him.

"I simply cannot do that, fairy," I almost growl at his little nickname.

"What's going on?" I ask, stumbling to the edge of the building, looking over.

"Why am I here?" I ask again.

I look over at Bloom. She is starting to wake up.

"Bloom, wake up. I have an idea to get you off of here," I whisper quietly into her ear, "you need to go get help."

I sit on the very edge of the building. I can tell Bloom is anxious.

Ogron stays silent but I can tell he is watching us. I make sure no one is around below us.

Bloom taps my hand to signal Ogron isn't looking and I jump off the building, giving Bloom a chance to climb off. It's risky, but the only chance we have.

Hopefully it gives her enough time. I close my eyes tightly and instantly come to a stop near the ground.

I slowly levitate upwards and as I reach the top Bloom is nowhere to be found, thankfully.

"Where did that fairy go?" Ogron yells, looking around.

"Gone. Now let's get to the point," I fold my arms.

"Where is Roxy, and what the hell are you doing to me?" I demand.

"Roxy is waiting to get her magic extracted, and we are fixing you," he tells me.

"Fixing me?"

"Fixing you," he nods in affirmation.

"No, tell me exactly what you're doing," I narrow my eyes at him.

He laughs, "I don't think so."

"Undo that spell. Now," I demand.

He laughs and shakes his head. I instantly transform. I feel dizzy at first, but I ignore it the best I can. I manage to hit Ogron and he flies back quite far.

Flora! I hear Roxy's voice.

Are you ok?

I heard Duman talking, don't use your magic! It speeds up the transition! She shouts in my head.

But I'm stronger than him!

I don't care, we will get them another way!

Okay, fine, I reluctantly agree.

With that I transform out of my fairy form. I give it to Roxy for good timing.

"I know what you're doing," I say to Ogron as he gets up.

There's no way he's going to trick me into speeding up the process, I think to myself, stepping back slowly as the wizard moves forward.

"Very well. Maybe Roxy will change your mind," he smirks.

"You won't touch her," I yell.

"Won't I?" He asks almost challengingly, raising his eyebrows.

I am beginning to worry about if Bloom made it or not, it's taken her a while. I need to keep him talking.

"It's a shame your friends will never have their pathetic magic back, don't you think?" He asks, stepping forward some more.

"They'll get it back," I laugh, "you know they will. We're the Winx. We don't go down that easy."

"No, no. They can't have it. It would be quite the disaster if I say so myself," he laughs.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"It would kill them, fairy," he laughs again.

"How?" I ask, not convinced. He lied a lot, it was very hard to believe anything he said.

"Too much dark magic for fairies to handle," he replies.

"How is it dark magic?" I ask, deep in thought.

"Do you really think I'd get power from fairy magic? No, we change it," he says, "into our magic."

I'm not sure whether to believe him or not. I know I'll never trust any of them. He could just be saying that so I'll back down, but I'm not sure.

I think of what to do next. I can't fight him, I have no weapons and I'm not using my powers unless I absolutely need to.

I look down, the sight making my legs shake a little, "what are we doing up here?"

"I can't have you wandering off. I need you in my sight and it won't be long before Roxy's magic had been taken and you can finally accept your true form," he seems disinterested in the conversation.

"True form?" I scoff, "don't flatter yourself, Ogron. I'm not helping you with anything."

"It's not like you have your little friends here to help you," he looks around.

"No, but they will be," I tell him.

"What?" He asks.

"Where do you think Bloom went?" I laugh, nodding towards the edge of the building.

"We're moving. Now," he says and tries to grab me, but I dive out of the way.

"We're playing this game, are we?" He growls.

"Gantlos! Anagan! Get over here now!" He yells.

Within seconds two black clouds have came and went, and the men are standing beside Ogron.

"Grab her and take her back," he demands and they nod.

I run to the edge and look to the open window that Bloom must have climbed into. I can't just climb in, there will be people in there now knowing this building is likely used often.

I can't jump either. The streets are starting to get busier. I have no other choice but to transform.

I can't just let them take me, even if it means risking it. I know it's what they want me to do, but if I make it quick and fly to a quiet area I can try and take them on.

So that's what I do.

I transform and fly as fast as my wings will carry me. I feel faster, but I hate it because I know it's the dark magic.

I really don't want to be this way, but I don't have a choice. I hate even the thought of being evil.

I decide to stop in the woods. I can't find the Wizards anywhere, so I turn out of fairy form and climb a tree.

If I can just wait it out until-

"Flora!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 118 6
𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐍𝐄 is found unconscious at the barrier by Bloom, who had been hearing a voice call for help for months. Somehow, the girl had survived the...
766 7 5
What happens if two people from the real world got transported into the world of Winx Club? Well, meet Nozomi and Arisu. They watched the entire seas...
26.9K 707 33
-ONGOING STORY- Yes, I'm 20 years old. Yes, I'm writing a fan-fiction about fairy cartoons I watched as a little kid. No, I'm not kidding. :) My O/C...
1.3K 32 7
You already know about the Winx Club. What if they had a new member? What if Bloom's power is only the second strongest magic in the Magic Dimension...