My Best Friend (Wroetoshaw W2...

By sidemensm

Melody Alice Johnson,aka Harry's best friend.Or is she something more than just his best friend?Read to find... More

°1
°2
°3
°4
°6
°7
°8
°9
°10
°11
°12
°13
°14
°15
°16
°17
°18
°19
°20
°21
°22
°23
°24
°25
°26
°27
°28
°29
3K SPECIAL PT.1
3K SPECIAL PT. 2 (°30)
°31
°32
°33 #10daysofLara
10K big NEWS
°34 #10daysofLara
°35 #10daysofLara
°36 #10daysofLara
°37 #10daysofLara
°38 #10daysofLara
°39 #10daysofLara
°40 #10daysofLara
°41 #10daysofLara
°42
°43
°44
°45
°46
°47
°48
°49

°5

8.8K 124 45
By sidemensm

*time skip to London*

Me and Harry walked to the spot where the Cal's and Joe and supposed to pick us up."Wow I can't belive I'm in London."I said and smiled at my surroundings."I can't belive you're here either."Harry said and gave me a hug which I gladly exepted.

Then we saw the Cal's pull up and Joe in the back.And they all walked out of the car."Yooo Harry."They said and gave him a bro hug."And hello to you too Melody."Freezy said and winked.I giggled and said hi."If he bugs ya call me."Weller said and I laughed at them.

"Hi guys it's really nice to meet you and feel free to call me Mali or Mals."I said and smiled.They helped us out with luggage and Harry said we were meeting up with Tobi and JJ at their flat and then to the sidemen house and then to dinner.Buisy day.I mean it's only like 9am since out flight got delayed and security was taking foreveeer.

We all just made small talk and I talked to Joe since he was in the middle.He's a cool guy."So how long are you staying?"He asked me while others talked."Till Sunday."I said and he nodded."How did you and Harry meet again?"He asked."Well our parents are really close and I was born and BAM we became best friends."I said and he chuckled."That's cool.Are you excited to meet everyone?"He asked."I'm buzzing."I said and he chuckled again.

"And so we have arrived."Freezy anounced."I'm so tired."I said and they all laughed at me."Don't you laugh at me Harry!You're in the same shit as I am."I said and they all cracked up again but him and he nodded.

"So sleep first then meet up with Tobi and JJ?"Harry asked.I nodded.Me and Joe exchanged numbers since he had to go and the Cal's asked for my number just in case.But I said I would give it to them when I get some sleep.We all carrried some luggage and me and Harry went to his room.

I mean Harry wanted to sleep on the couch but I said I'm cool with him sleeping with me after all we do sleep in the same bed a lot."Night."I said and turned to my side."Night Mali."He said and cuddled me until I fell asleep.

....

I woke up and saw it was noon.I turned to face Harry and he was still asleep."Harry wake up."I whisperd rubbing his cheek.It looked like he had a bruise on it but I'm pretty sure he just slept in a wierd position."Harry.Wakey wakey."I whisperd again and he groaned.

"Morning."He said and held onto me tighter."Morning.Now let go Harry I need to pee."I said and he chuckled a bit."No hold it in you're warm."He said."If you don't let go I'll pee in your bed and none of us want that now do we?"I asked."Fine then go and leave me in the cold."He said over dramaticly."You're such a drama queen."I said and he fliped his not long at all hair.I giggled and went to his bathroom.

Once I was done and left the toilet there was a knock on the door."Harry are you decent?"I asked not turning around."Uhm yeah."He said and I opened the door."Oh hi Melody am I correct?"Tobi asked."You are.Please call me Mali or Mals.And so nice to meet you Tobi."I said and put out my hand."On no I'm a hugger."He said and wraped me in a hug.

"Tobi!Sup dude?"Harry asked and they hugged as well."Nothing much.How was home?"He asked."It was great I loved it."Harty said back.I awkwardly wiggled out of the room and relaised I had messy hair and plane clothes on.Ew.Cute boys seeing me like this hell no.I got my outfit and did my make up and just brushed my wavy hair.

I then walked into the living room where all the boys were including JJ."Oh hi I'm JJ."He said and gave me a hug as well."Hi I'm Melody but call me Mals or Mali."I said and smiled."How ironic would it be if you could sing huh?"He commented and I giggled."She can sing pretty darn good."Harry said.

"Oi boi shut your mouth."I said and they laughed."But I'm just saying the truth."He said."So you can sing?What else?"JJ asked and now all of the eyes were on me."I play football,I play guitar and piano and drums,I used to breakdance and play basketball,but I am planning on being a director or an actress so I only play football now and as Harry said sing."I said.

"Daumn son!She's a keeper Harry."JJ said and I blushed."On no..we're not...uhm...well this is awkward."I said and Harry blushed as well."Yeah we have been best friends since she was born so yeah we're not uhm..uh dating."Harry explained.

"So what I'm hearing is you're single?"JJ asked and we all bursted out laughing."You heard correctly but I do have a crush on someone so don't get your hopes up Jide."I said and floped down on the couch."Rawr."JJ said and made a scraching movement.

I already love it here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 405 75
All he ever wanted to do was to escape. Escaping from feelings and problems, he couldn't deal with. Music is his only best friend but only the sad s...
206K 3.5K 60
Everyone who knew Harry and Lily knew they were in love - well, everyone except Harry and Lily themselves. A story in which two long lost school fri...
148K 1.6K 40
A 7 year high school reunion leaves Sally in a difficult position after falling back into the arms of her high school sweetheart Harry. highest ranki...
8.7K 145 6
you'll be okay - a five part story anxiety, depression, dissociation & depersonalisation a short story on how harry lewis experiences mental illness...