Winx Club - Flora's in Troubl...

By SuchALittleReader

After a long and hard battle, the Winx and Specialists finally defeated the evil Wizards of the Black Circle... More

| Winx Club - Flora's in Trouble! |
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
| Epilogue |
| Sequel Information |

Chapter 19

2K 58 9
By SuchALittleReader

Aisha POV

I wake up early like I usually do.

I decide to wait for Flora before I make breakfast, but she doesn't appear. I go upstairs to see if she's awake. It's unusual for her to still be asleep.

I knock on the door twice. No answer.

"Flora?" I call quietly, trying not to wake up the others.

I open the door a little, to see if she's asleep. She isn't in her bed, so I open the door fully. She is nowhere to be found. I look around her room, and find a note.

Hey Winx. Please don't tell the guys about this note. Roxy is in trouble and I went to go help her. Please cover for me? I owe you all big time!

I am shocked that she went out on her own, and gather the other girls in her room.

"What do we do?" I ask them desperately.

Before they answer, we hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Our eyes widen, as the Specialists come into Flora's room.

They must have heard us panicking, I mentally slap myself.

"What's all the commotion?" Sky asks, rubbing his tired eyes.

The girls and I just look at each other, not knowing what to say. It seemed that none of us were very good liars.

"Where's Flora?" Helia asks, looking around the room. No one says anything.

"What's going on?" Riven asks.

"Well-" I begin, but stop and look at the girls.

"We don't have a choice, do we?" Stella asks and they all shake their heads.

"I will," Bloom says and we nod.

"The Wizards are back," she says, "they didn't show up again until now."

"Now?" Helia looks confused.

"Roxy was in danger, she clearly alerted Flora and Flora's gone," Bloom says.

I give Nabu the note and they all read it. I then pull out my phone and call Flora. I ask her where she is and what she's doing. She tells me she's in the air and that Roxy's gone.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," she says quickly.

"No! You're going to get yourself killed!" I try to warn her, but she hangs up.

"What do we do now?" I sigh.

"We look for her!" Stella jumps up.

The specialists block her path, shaking their heads.

"You'll stay here, we will go," Brandon says.

As they leave, despite our protests, they lock the door so we can't get out. No matter how much we scream and yell, they don't let us out.

I point at the open window, "look, an opening!let's go!"

"Are you crazy?" Stella steps away from the window.

"Oh come on, Stell. Do it for Flora and Roxy,"
Bloom encourages her.

"How far down is it?" Musa asks, sticking her head out and looking at the ground.

"Too far to jump," Tecna shakes her head, also looking over.

"We could climb down that," I say pointing to the thick pipe running down the side of the building.

Before anyone can respond I grab the shaky pipe and slide down. Okay, okay, I've got this.

"Come on!" I call once I land, "let's get going, we don't have much time!"

One by one, they land on the ground, with a little help from each other. I hold the pipe at the bottom, otherwise Stella probably wouldn't have went down it.

"Never doing that again," Stella shakes her head.

"How do you suppose we'll find her?" Tecna asks.

"She has her phone on her right?" Bloom asks.

"Yeah, we just called her," I nod.

"Tecna, would you be able to locate it?" Bloom asks.

"I would, but I don't have my computer," she sighs.

"Can't you do it in your phone?" Stella asks and Tecna shakes her head.

"Well, I say we split up and look for her," Musa says.

"Let us know if you find them," I say, taking out my phone and shaking it, telling them to call. They all nod and we split up.

Flora POV

Are you crazy Roxy?

Probably, I could imagine her shrugging.

I guess it's worth a try, I sigh.

Is he still chasing you?

Yeah.

Stop, you know what to do after that.

Good luck.

You too, Flora.

I fly on top of a tall building and land.

"Finally given up, have we?" Ogron laughs.

"I got bored," I shrug, "not like you would've ever caught me anyway."

"Of course," he agrees sarcastically.

"You and your wizards are far too weak for me," I smirk, "it would be an easy win."

He clenches his fists, "You think we are weak? I'll show you who's weak."

"You have a big mouth, little girl," Gantlos appears behind me.

They're here, Roxy I tell Roxy telepathically.

I have no idea how we are able to communicate like this but I'm not complaining. Must be a spell she used.

One's still here, it's Duman, I hear in my head.

Can you handle him? I ask her.

I can manage. They took me to the black circle, you were right, Roxy tells me and I almost laugh at how predictable they are.

"Hear that, Ogron? She thinks this is funny," Anagan appears also.

Got to go, I'm in trouble. Try and find where they stored the Winx's power and destroy it, I tell Roxy.

Destroy it?

Don't destroy the actual magic, just the container. It'll release it so we have a better chance at defeating them, I tell her.

What about their magic source?

I don't know where that is, and it could be dangerous releasing all that dark magic, I tell her and she agrees.

Now I just need to stall for Roxy. I just hope she can do it in time.

They all give me stares that make chills run up my spine. Okay, I lied. They're pretty scary when I think back to the horrific things they put us all through. And it'll happen to Roxy and I for the third time if I don't do something to stop them.

Having gathered them all, I decide it would be a good time to start running, or, well, flying. I know that they'd all be following me. I scan the city for a place to hide.

There still isn't really anyone out, since it's early in the morning. I still need to be careful though.

How's it going? I try to connect with Roxy.

I can't find it. Duman's really angry, she says.

No wonder. I called them all weak and they're not too happy, I tell her.

Be careful, don't get hurt.

You too.

I am hit by very powerful negative spell. It stings for a moment, but I overcome the pain. I can tell I'm slowing down. I need to think fast.

I know if I hide they'll find me, so that's not a good idea.

I'm hit again, and fall out of the sky. I quickly regain balance and land on my feet.

I found it!

Good, destroy it!

She doesn't respond after a few seconds.

Roxy?

I am snapped out of my thoughts when I see the Wizards heading straight for me. I dive out of the way just in time and fly into the sky once again.

"Flora! Stop!" I hear a loud yell from Bloom who rushes over.

I look at the Wizards and they look at me. After a few seconds Ogron goes straight for her.

"Ogron!" I yell and try to stop him. An unknown force pulls me back.

"Bloom! Flora!" I hear several voices but can't tell who they are.

We are so far up in the sky and I feel so dizzy. I feel a strong negative energy overpowering me.

No, not now. Please not now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.1K 43
//Sequel to Winx Club - Flora's in Trouble! After yet another battle against the Wizards of the Black Circle, the Winx leave the evil men locked up a...
2.7K 118 6
𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐍𝐄 is found unconscious at the barrier by Bloom, who had been hearing a voice call for help for months. Somehow, the girl had survived the...
14.8K 967 37
As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power with every day that passess by and havi...
26.9K 707 33
-ONGOING STORY- Yes, I'm 20 years old. Yes, I'm writing a fan-fiction about fairy cartoons I watched as a little kid. No, I'm not kidding. :) My O/C...