Zen X Reader Snow White with...

By XxAnime_Kpop_TrashxX

There are not a lot of these so I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY.......#Bae1 (Levi is #Bae2) More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (fan girl warning)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
THERES A SEQUEL
If you're also reading the sequel
zen

Chapter 1

26.7K 464 294
By XxAnime_Kpop_TrashxX

Labels: Y/N:Your name L/N:Last Name H/C:Hair color E/C:Eye color

*You should get it now*

Your POV

I am walking through the forest, thrilling for adventure. I live in Clarines and I work as a swordsman or I like to call it a swordswoman. I looked around for directions. I was lost. I soon came across a small house. I knocked on the door. I waited a bit, then the door burst open, a boy with green hair and a blonde had their swords ready to point at me. I put my hands up and a boy with white haired shoved in between. He looked oddly familiar but I couldn't make him out. "Who are you!?" The white boy pointed his sword at me, with its cover still on so I was not very scared, but I acted like I was scared so they don't actually attack me. "I'm Y/N L/N from Clarines and I lost my way and id like to get home before dark" I looked at them confidiently. The boy with White hair stared at me coldly. "So white locks what's your name, since I told you mine" I smirked at them and he backed up. "I can't trust you" he looked at me oddly, "Ok, I'm sorry, let's try again, I'm Y/N, and you are" he looked at me as if I was the scariest thing in the town. I finally got fed up. I grabbed his sword and pulled it out, then i slit my arm slightly and raised it up to him, "trust" I said and smiled. The green haired boy laughed and slapped the other in the back. "Well then aren't you a feisty one" the white boy smirked at me. I stared at home with a did you really just do that face "I like to consider myself a hard core swordswoman" I answered with a stern smile. "Well anyways im Zen, there's Mitsuhide and Kiki", Zen rang a bell but I couldn't think of it clearly. Then let me in to the little house and Mitsuhide and Kiki began a chess match while I sat on a small couch and Zen sat at the one across. Zen pointed at my arm "your arm, is it ok? You didn't have to do that you know" I looked at my cut " I'm fine and if I didn't do that you would still be here arguing with me with all your stubborness". "So I needed directions not a place to stay but thanks anyway" I said with my arms crossed. "Well we were gonna go there later, you said you love there right, we do too" Zen smiled a flashing smile at me and I looked away. I kept thinking, I was stuck on who he might be.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

They finally took me to Clarines as we walked in we split and I was on my way to my home but I noticed Zen following me, I lived in the castle as the first and only female gaurd. I never met the prince but they seemed interesting. I was almost at the castle get, then I turned around. "Do you guys have to follow me" I asked, Zen was about to speak until a gate gaurd came by "Hi Y/N", it was my fellow gaurd Mike. "Hello Mike" i waved at the gaurd and then he froze and pointed behind me, "huh what's wrong?", Mile stuttered and muttered until he finally got out his words. " Pince Zen" he managed to say. I turned around and widened my eyes. I had been with the prince of Clarines, my boss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 864 31
This I my first story and first (Natsu X Reader) so hope you guys like it. ;3 P.s. I don't own FairyTail
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
78.5K 2K 32
-"She is mine" Hakus fighting stance was rigid. "She is my everything, they both are." His gaze darted around him as he watched the Light brighten wi...
57.7K 627 11
fascinated with animals from a young age, australia zoo has always captured evelyn's attention she pursues her dream and applies for a part-time job...