Mystery Girl- Sasuke's treasu...

By MadelineLee

Takara Imarne, a strong, sensitive, lovely girl who is timid an shy at times but can open up to only one pers... More

Mystery Girl- Sasuke's treasure
first round of the chunin exam
Second round of the chunin exam
Third, yet not last, round of the chunin exams
Training for the final round. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Final round of the chunin exam. (Sasuke's point of view.)
My only and greatest weakness.
Fight me!
Beauty and love? What are they?
The curing of nightmares.
Runaway with me.
The wrong name.
Two years later, the angel eyes see again.
Unveiling secrets.
Don't scare me.(Sasuke's point of view.)
Preparation of Itachi's death while going insane. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Izari's dying wish and Sasuke's memories. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Insanity as a weapon.
The heart of stone cracks.
Eyes seeing everything.
Returning home.
The Angel's Eyes Close. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Izari's gift to Sasuke. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Rebuilding and reviving.
Danzo's rage.
Takara's strategy.
Unveiling Sasuke.
Truly.
Truthfully die. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Missions again.(Sasuke's point of view.)
Akatsuki (Sasuke's point of view.)
The Eight tails.
Mission report.
This is war.
Proving that I love you.

Pushing the boundaries of life and death.

1.2K 50 6
By MadelineLee

"Naruto. Sasuke, Itachi and I can't fight, yet. Just a warning but we can join in after a bit." I warned, yanking the two Uchiha by the wrists.

"Itachi?!" His voice was frozen and shocked.

"So you've turned on me, Itachi?" Pain's discusting voice sent shivers down my spine, almost cracking a bone, I swear.

"I was never on you side. I know your intentions and I know what you've been through but this is no way to get back what you lost." Itachi's voice hummed in the wind and our hair danced with the sound.

"Explanation later, fight now!" I hissed, at Naruto, annoyed. I turned to Itachi and closed his eyes. "Hold still." I closed my eyes and concerntrated on copying my chakra and giving it to him. "Done, try it out." I smirked, dropping my hand from his eyes.

"I can see, clearly." He smiled in shock.

I smiled back and turned to a shock Sasuke."Tsk, the look on your face is priceless." My smile morphed itself into a smirk as I lifted my hand and glided my fingers over his eyes, collapsing his lids, gently. "Don't move or speak." I whispered as I stepped inches from his lips. I concerntrated, again but not only on my chakra creations but on the warm breath hitting me, tickling my skin. I shifted my weight to my toes and raised up, just enough to reach the Uchiha's lips, before shrinking back down. "Try it out." I smirked, before spinning on my heals and running at Pain, the main one, anyway.

 "Takara Imarne; The singing butterfly. Younger Sister of Izari Imarne; The Princess of butterlies. It's hard to believe you were related to such a girl." Pains voice hissed as he gripped his fingers around a rod of his.

"Oh, and why is that?" I asked, kicking my feet at him, in the air as I slid under his legs, in a skid. I managed to get him in the stomach before I felt the gravle scratch through my clothes.

"Because, she'd never show any signs of feeling pain, always a smile showing through her mask but you, Takara, have it written in your scars, the ones you give yourself." His voice echoing around me as I eyed his turned back 

"What would you know about that?!" I hissed in a pissed of, anger filled grow.

He spun on his heals and stabbed the rod in the air as I dodged, quickly. "A lot, actually." As his rod came closer and closer to my face, just millimeters from my nose, I arched back and caught my weight as my palms hit the ground. My legs flew from the ground and kicked at Pain, only to miss. I smirked and continued to sweep my feet above me to have it shatter the rod in his hand. 

My weight shifted to my fingers as my legs came into contact with the earth, again. I sent out a few butterflies to Sasuke, Itachi and Suigetsu so I'd know it they'd be in trouble. "Oh yeah? Then, tell me why I'd hurt myself? How I could even come up with such a habit? And, how it makes me feel? If you're so smart, tell me everything I should know!"

He swung at me, again, in a lunge. I jummped back but felt the sharp point lightly cut a shallow line across my stomach, just under my belly botton. "The side of your family that kidnapped you at birth raised you as a slave and convinced you that you were worth less then a blade of grass and told you that everything was wrong with you and so they hurt you, badly." He paused before swinging at me, again.

I suddenly felt chakra surround my body in a tight grip. Sasuno. The purple haze veiled me as I turned my head towads the Uchiha. "Don't. Touch. Her." His Stanic eyes looked like a scarlett flower with three black peatals in the middle. His voice was demonic and confronting. I melted into the Sasuno hand as I gazed at his hot, angery, confronting eyes. He'd already gained control of his new power. Impressive.

I shifted my lashes in front of the Uchiha and at the ground where a corpse lay from the Path that brought back the dead. Conviniant. I glanced up, again and noticed Naruto with his back to Sasuke's. "Together at last." I smiled at the sight of them protecting each other and Naruto's happiness sparkling in his eyes. "Ah." I squeeked as Sasuke's Sasuno moved me next to the raven. I smiled as my feet hit the ground and my butterfly sunk into my skin. "Tsh, cute even when you're angery." I muttered with a smirk painted over my lips.  

"Shush your lips." He smirked back, making me giggle as the main Pain stepped towards us, slow and creepily calm.

"You can shut my lips later, after we kill this guy and save everyone." I mumbled with a smirk and a mix up witha giggle so Naruto couldn't hear. I sent out a swarm of butterflies out towards Pain in a blury hue of black and blue, blinding Pain as he threw his rod. My butterflies caught it and flew back to me, dropping it infront of me, before sinking into my skin. "Lovely." I smirked, flicking the rod up with my toe and watching my fingers tangle with it, spinning it, before stabbing it into the ground.

"All mightly push." He spoke, holding his hands infront of him.

I felt my hand being squeezed by Sasuke as the weight forced us back. The Sasuno was weakening, since there was so much pressure and Sasuke wasn't used to the power, yet. "Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto's voice was it's usual rumbly, animal like growl of anger. I listened to him shift and felt him jump over and infront of Sasuke and I, resisting the weight being thrown at us. "Wind style: Rasenshuiken!" My eyes grew as they set themselves on a giant, white, glowing, shurikan shaped, wind chakra. Her threw it at Pain as Sasuke's Sasuno faded.

"Naruto, you're amazing, you just gave me the best idea ever!" I grinned with a giggle in my voice. The boys turned to me with raised eye brows. I made hand signs, smirking at my hands. "Five nature style; Combination Kunai justu!" I grinned, eyeing the ball of fire in my hand grew with the wind surrounding it in a swirl. Water vaporising with the heat and then maoulding back to liquid, again as it slurred in a bubble around the flame. Next, I added chidori to the water, glowing and sparkling in the water. Finally, I created a casing of mud around that. I smirked at Pain and threw it tword him with all my strength, activating my Mangekyo Sharingan. "Atamaratsu!" I hissed in my weakened voice. The ball I threw had the black flames dance around the mud, making it crack and shatter as it blew up at Pains feet.

"That was ama-" Naruto froze ass he turned to me. I fell to the ground, clawing at my aching chest, coughing up the farmillar tast of blood. "Takara, what happened!?" Naruto dropped to my leavel in concern.

I felt Sasuke lift my head up, by my forhead, from behind me. "You hit your butterfly, didn't you?" He hummed, quietly.

I nodded, lightly, not to disturb his hand. "I also hven't perfected that technique." I smiled, breathing in gasps for air, leaning into Sasuke's calming grip. I watched the scenes my butterfly that I sent to Suigetsu. "Shit!" Suigetsu was fine but my butterfly noticed a rod heading straight for Sasuke. I spun in the ground, grazing my legs as I pushed Sasuke to the side, Naruto down and I watched the rod fly over my hair as I flew, arching my back down to the ground.

I felt the grvity fade and grew my eyes as I watched the sky grow. I was pannicking and surrounding myself in my swarm of butterflies. I felt myself fall, again. Fast, faster and faster also feeling a screach of pain pierce my butterflies and enter just above my heart, where my clans tattoo was. I smiled. "Izari, I'm coming home."  With  that, I felt the rod exit me as I hit the ground, forming a crater. I coughed and hissed out gasps as my breath ditched me, again.

"Takara!" Sasuke screamed, his heart stopped for just a moment, before racing, matching his footsteps toward me. He held me up from behind, the same position as before I fell. "Shit woman. Sakura, Karin!" He screamed, scanning the outline of the crater with his Sharingan. "You're an idiot, you know that?!" His voice was shaking in his chest, wobbely breaths escaping his lips.

"Tsk, like you can talk." My voice was nothing but a soft, violated whisper. My hair streaked itself in black.

"Sasuke! You're back!" Sakura's voice sounded so relieved and happy but her heart beat shuddered when her eyes caught me. "Takara?" Her innocent voice matched her wide eyes in shock and sadness.

"Hey, Sakura. You look like a wreck, stop crying." I smiled, watching tears pour from her cheeks.

"It's okay, Takara, I can heal you, you'll be fine." She smiled, dropping to her knees and placing her hands over my chest as a green hue glowed around her hands.

"Karin!" Sasuke's scream echoed louder as the firey red head entered through the forming dust. Her eyes grew and she sped faster, dropping to her knees and lifting her sleeve and holding her wrist to my lips.

I sighed but took her wrist and bit, hard at the skin. She screamed in pain so I pushed her away. "Bite me! Dammit, Takara!"

I shook my head and giggled. "I get to see her, again and Mother. I want to know how Izari will react when I tell her I brought you and Itachi back to the village and I want to spend sometime with my Mother." Sasuke shook his head, in the crook of my neck, splattering tears down my neck. "Sasuke." I hummed in a whisper, placing my hand to his cheek. "I've only seen you cry or look down in sadness, today. Do me two favours?"

"Anything." 

"First, I want to see you smile or at least give me a  sexy, signiture smirk of yours." He scoffed at my attitude, still in tears and face still burried into my neck. "Second, I don't want you to avenge me, I want you to stay here, holding me, okay?"

He shot his head up and placed my head into his lap to look into my eyes. "But, I-" I put my finger to his lips and gave him a stern look. His tears spilled from his soaked lashes and dropped to my lips, into my mouth. "Dammit!"

I placed my hands to have my fingers tangle around his bangs, the gorgeous, raven hair of his. "Shhh, please, Sasuke?" I gave him innocent eyes and he nodded with an attempted smirk. I smiled at him, reasuringly and activated my rennegan. I focused my chakra and felt my life devide itself and fly away to ther people in the village.

"What are you doing!?" He whispered in a hiss.

"Completing my last mission." I smiled, pulling him down to kiss him. His soft lips shaking with his whole body. 

My hair faded to white and my eyes fluttered shut with Sasuke's lips like the door to heaven did, behind me, the last song being sung to me was the muffled words of Sasuke's tears and chokes. "Don't leave me, don't you dare leave me, Takara, Takara! I love you, Takara. I swear to god, don't leave me!"

"I love you, more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 40 1
⚠️trigger warning : Abused/ mental illnesses,drug and alcohol abuse included read at your discretion⚠️ Basically a long oneshot Sakura is the quiet k...
158K 4K 31
COMPLETED A girl name Rea Chi. Parents died when she was only eight. been traveling around. People fear her because of her red eyes. No she doesn't h...
701K 31K 196
Everything was normal, until you met him. [Name] [last name], an innocent young girl who has been raised in a quite and distant little small village...
73.7K 2.1K 15
This is a modern day reader x sasuke Reader has to go to a new school because her parents have recently died . She kills all emotion as she does not...