Lost girl . ''Mindless Behavi...

By RocRoyyalsWifey143

Her name is Allison and she lives a HORRIBLE life , until she falls in love at the age of 14 , will her Mothe... More

Lost girl . ''Mindless Behavior Love Story'' <3 143
Miracles Really Do Happen. Chapter 3
Chapter 4 ''Mindless Behavior Love Story'' <3 143
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 My smile turned upside down ''Mindless Behavior Love Story'' <3 143
Princeton's P.O.V ''Mindless Behavior Love Story'' <3 143
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 'Welcome Back Allsion'
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 "Leave Me Alone !"
Chapter 13 "Im Sorry"
Chapter 14 "Going On Tour"
Chapter 15 Arriving in London
Radio Station Love
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 "Where do we go from here?"
Chapter 21 "Can't you just abort it?"
Chapter 21 Part 2 "I just dont love you anymore"
Chapter 22 "I Love her .... But Im in In Love with her"
"Promises Broken"
Chapter 24 Love me or Love me Not
Chapter 25 New Beginnings .. Or so I thought

Lost Girl Chapter 2 ''Mindless Behavior Love Story'' <3 143

11.1K 160 14
By RocRoyyalsWifey143

Allison P.O.V

I lay in my bed writing in my diary about life , when I my mothers boyyfriend comes and bust into my room. I quicly put away my diary before he can see it.

'Get yo lazy ass up , and go make me a sandwich girl' 

'No' I say , even though I know in the back of my head that's was a bad mistake. But I doh't care , I hate this man 'You ain't my daddy' He pull's me by my hair and drag's me out of my bed onto the floor. 'LET ME GO' I scream 'Take yo white ass to that kitchen girl , and make me something to eat before I hurt you' (And yes I'm mixed , my mom is Black and my dad is White)

Before he can do any thing I get up and run out of my room towards the stairs , but he catches me and drags me by my hair again into my room. 'Since you don't wanna listen , I'm gone make you listen.'

He throws me onto my bed and rips off my clothes kissing my innner thighs 'Please Stop' I beg but he just ignores me and contine's to kiss me. He undresses himself and undresses me to leave both of us naked. 'Be still and I won't hurt you girl' There's tears coming down my cheeks but I just lay there. 

He shoves his finger into my womenhood and goes in and out really fast , I try to think of other things and ignoe the fact that I'm laying getting raped and ther's no one here to help me. 

He now has his manhood inside me going really fast and hard 'PLEASE STOP' I beg but he just slaps me in the face and keeps going.

This carry's on for and hour , then he finally stops 'YOU BET NOT TELL NOBODY' I juss nod my head and curl up inn a ball. Where's someone when I need them ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.9K 33
Cherish , A 15 Year Old Girl Who Found Her True Love Chris Who's 17 Or At Least She Think She Did , At First It Was All Love But Then As They Got Old...
687 50 16
A young girl like Fantina was destined to die. With no support from family and her education very limited, Fantina didn't have many options for life...
40K 817 52
Rose a normal 17 year old girl. Her life was rough but normal, normal until she meets them.
14 4 31
Allison a 19 year old girl who had a tough past. She many dreams that she wants them to come true. Her dad makes her and brother and sister go to a h...