BEHIND THE MASK [Yandere!Kuro...

By Lurkingshadow21385

"Eh? (Y/N)? Why are you crying? You should be happy. I did this all for you...." You couldn't believe that th... More

Nightly Chats
Beach Trips
Studying and Hospital Visits
Dreams and Families
To She Who They Love
Enemy
Check out my new kuroko X Reader
Nightmare Come True
I'll Be Your Comfort
Ok so...
Important!
Prepare Yourselves!
They're Up!

Good News

917 13 14
By Lurkingshadow21385

<-<    >->

*Looks both ways before crawling out from under my rock with a list of announcements*

Hello my boo's and bears. ^-^ Now before you grab your knives and chainsaws to kill me for not updating like I promised and been updating other stories please here me out.

I've been going through some personal shit for the last few months and the stories I have been posting are quick ones that I've already had chapters typed up for that just needed a few extra sentences.

Well here is the news for the Yandere! Kuroko X Reader. It is getting updated this month! I actually plan on updating hopefully this weekend, or sometime next week. I also kinda want to start working on a Kuroko X Touka video. Yeah that's right.

I ship Kuroko and Touka from Tokyo Ghoul....Come at me bro....

But seriously I'm going to try and make this the best chapter I can with a nice lemon for you guys. I know the last chapter was pretty much crap since my brain turned to mush near the end, but I think I can make something out of it's ending.

Also I hope you're all excited! This book is coming to a close soon and the new sequel will hopefully begin sometime this summer, maybe even sooner! ^-^

Just giving you guys a update on what's going to happen, and thanks for sticking with me! Also be sure to comment! Comments keep the story going! ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.1K 12
Himuro Tatsuya. That name alone attracted most - if not all the females in Yosen's attention. He was perfect: No flaws both physically and emotional...
51.6K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
10.8K 546 16
❤️❤️❤️There's a rewritten version already. Bc I didn't like this one. Be sure to go to that one. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ After the incident of Kuroko death organiza...
8.8K 291 18
Akashi Seijuro. That was his name. Akashi Seijuro. As Kuroko repeated the name that seemed to have haunted him for days, all he could've thought was...