JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*137*

4.2K 68 33
By JoeSugg9012

*smut*

°

"Good morning," Joe hummed as I woke up.

"Mm, you're home," I smiled.

"I don't have anything today," Joe grinned.

"You're home all day?!" I said excitedly.

"Mhm," Joe smiled, giving me a small kiss.

"Yay," I laughed lightly.

"So, tell me about this whole surrogacy thing," Joe said.

"Um, I don't know too much about it except that I'll be carrying their child," I laughed.

"Oh God," Joe laughed, "Well, whatever."

"Mummy!" Noelle whined through the baby monitor.

"Oh, I'll go get her," Joe smiled, getting up.

I sat up in bed and leaned against the headboard, checking my phone to see if there is anything new.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Noelle squealed happily as he carried her through.

"Someone's happily to see you," I giggled.

"I've barely seen them this past week," Joe said.

Joe tickled Noelle making her squeal and giggle.

It's so cute seeing them interact, Noelle is such a daddy's girl it's almost ridiculous, but then again, it's adorable at the same time. I think I used to get a bit jealous at Noelle's constant want for Joe, but now I don't mind because I know they have a special bond and it doesn't mean Noelle loves one of us more than the other. Whatever, now I think it's more adorable than anything.

A while later, Noah woke up and I went to get him and we all got up and Joe and I made breakfast together.

"Noah!" Joe cheered.

"Dada!" Noah squealed, waving his arms and legs in the highchair.

Joe playfully poked Noah on the nose, making him giggle even more.

Anyway, we plated up breakfast and quietly ate. Afterwards, I cleaned up while Joe got the kids dressed.

"Oh f.uck off," Joe groaned as his phone rang, only to stop and pick it up, "Hello?"

I couldn't hear who was on the other end of the phone call, but Joe got up and had to leave the room and I finished dressing Noelle, despite her small cries of frustration.

"Come on, it's okay, Daddy has business to take care of," I smiled, encouraging Noelle and let me finish getting her dressed.

Joe came back a few minutes later, and totally disregarded the whole event.

"So who was on the phone?" I asked.

"My manager, he wanted to call another meeting today but I said no because I haven't been at home all week," Joe smiled.

"Okay, thank you," I grinned.

"So, what should we do today?" He smiled.

"Well, I think the kids deserve a treat, so maybe we can take them to the park later today?" I suggested, only for Noelle to giggle and beg Joe to say yes.

"Of course," He laughed, tickling Noelle.

Noah toddled over and playfully jumped on Joe, wanting attention too.

"Ahh!" Joe laughed, grabbing Noah and tickling him as well.

Joe got the kids entertained with their toys and explained that we are both going to go get dressed.

I went into our bathroom and started the shower.

"Care if I join?" Joe smirked.

"Oh, come on," I laughed, as I got in.

Joe quickly undressed and joined me in the shower.

"Mm, I've missed spending time with you," He hummed, running his hands along the sides of my body.

"I've missed it too," I smiled, turning around and giving him a kiss.

We washed ourselves and Joe's hands were a bit lingering.

"Minx," Joe hummed.

He pulled me closer to him, under the stream of water, and kissed me passionately.

"I've missed you," Joe breathed, "Too much."

I kissed him back and wanted him really bad. Pushing my hair out of my face, I kneeled down in front of Joe and took his hard length in my hand, gently stroking it before kissing the tip.

"F.uck," Joe hissed.

I opened my mouth and put half his length in my mouth before trying to swallow the rest of it.

"Minx," Joe breathed, gently placing his hand on the back of my head.

Stopping before he finished, I stood up and Joe spun me around and bent me over. I held onto the shower door and he gently entered me from behind.

"Joe," I moaned, lost in pleasure.

He gently held onto my hips as he thrusted his own. More quickly than usual, my legs shook a bit and felt weak as I came, waves of pleasure running through my body. Joe pulled out right before he came.

"I love you," I smiled, leaning my head against his chest.

"Minx, I love you too," He smiled.

°

"Come on, let's go on the swings, yeah?" I smiled, holding Noah.

I carried him over ad put him in the baby swing, buckling him in. I gently pushed him on the swing as Joe and Noelle joined us and Noelle wanted to be pushed on the swing too.

"Minx?" A young guy asked.

I turned around and vaguely recognised him. Oh great, Ricky, Rory's younger brother.

"Hi Ricky," I smiled softly.

"Um, I know it's not my place to say, but my family and I are really sorry for what happened," He said awkwardly, holding his skateboard.

"It's not your fault," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, since he's out of prison, my mum and dad have gotten him help and he's doing a lot better. I know it's probably hard to believe that, but I think he is."

"Alright," I laughed lightly, not really sure what to say.

"Anyway, I'd better go. It's nice to see you though," He grinned.

The sixteen year old, or so, skated off with some of his skater friends that he caught up to.

"Rory's brother?" Joe asked calmly.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Come on, we've been here a while, let's get going back home," Joe smiled to the kids.

It's true, we've been here for almost an hour and a half, and I don't want the kids to miss their nap again today.

"Nap time," I smiled, picking Noah up out of the swing.

"No," He pouted.

"Okay, well let's go home anyway, it's a bit chilly," I said.

We buckled the kids up in the car and drove back home, Noelle falling to sleep in the car on the way home. I carried her inside and put her in her cot while Joe tried to get Noah to go down for a nap too.

"Well, it looks like someone is persistent on not going down for a nap," Joe hummed, carrying Noah into back into our room with him.

"Mama," Noah squealed, bouncing on the bed as Joe put him down.

"Be careful," I laughed, holding him in my arms as he toddled towards me on the bed.

Joe rested on the bed next to me and we both watched Noah as he entertained us and was loving all of the attention being on him.

He bounced and giggled, making funny faces and babbling to himself.

"You're such a silly goose," I laughed lightly, gently pinching his cheek.

Joe was taking some pictures on his phone as Noah messed around and then posted them on Twitter and Instagram.

"Hi Minx. Bill and I were wondering if you and Joe would like to meet up for dinner tomorrow evening?" I got a text from Adelaide.

"Joe, Adelaide and Bill want to know if we want to meet up for dinner with them tomorrow evening?" I asked.

"Sure, we'll have to see if the babysitter's busy," Joe shrugged.

"Well, if she is, I'm sure my mum and James will watch them," I suggested.

"Okay, then yeah, sure," Joe smiled.

I texted Adelaide back saying that we'd love to meet up with them and we figured out any details. I'm excited to go out for dinner because the restaurant we decided to go to is quite fancy and I'm excited to dress up nice.

"Mama!" Noah giggled, sitting on my stomach.

"Yes, baby," I smiled, pushing his blonde hair out of his face.

"Look at those eyes, they're so green," Joe smiled.

"Such a beautiful little boy," I laughed lightly, "I'm still in denial that he is turning one next week!"

"I know!" Joe laughed.

"Our baby boy is so big!" I laughed, pulling Noah towards me and giving him a kiss on the cheek and gently messing his hair.

°

a/n: hi! hope you're all enjoying it so far. thank you so so much for reading and leaving such lovely comments all of the time, it brings me immense amounts of happiness. anyway, thanks for reading. love you all loads! X.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 782 27
Warning: Smut may be included... (will be)
20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...
81.7K 1.5K 23
Do you know Zoella or ThatcherJoe?? We'll i do!! Inside and out... But that's only because i'm Zoe's and Joe's little sister. I was born on the 7th o...
13K 486 37
Everyone knows Zoƫ and Joe Sugg but what about there secret sister. With a crazy ex, her brothers best friend, a mysterious boy, her brothers person...