The Coach's Daughter // j.s...

By xjacobxsartoriusx

"No matter how upset you were, you still had the ability to keep a smile on your face and the ability to make... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
HOLY SHNITZELS
SURPRISE

Chapter 15

5.6K 202 33
By xjacobxsartoriusx

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 15 ~

Chloe's p.o.v

I woke up in a bed I wasn't familiar with. I looked around the blue room, and saw a picture on the door that said "Jacobs room." I looked next to me and saw Jacob sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I don't why I went to the kitchen, but I always find myself in a kitchen. No matter where I am, it's always a kitchen. (Same chloe😂) I saw a box on the counter with a note attached to it. The note said "Chloe and Jake, I went to grandmas so I won't be home until later. You can cook this for breakfast." I looked at the box and I was excited to see that it was pancaked mix. Pancakes are my favorite! I searched his cabinets (jeez Chloe creepy much?) and finally found a bowl, and all the other products I would need. I began making the batter, and cooking them.

Jacob's p.o.v

I woke up to an amazing smell coming from the kitchen. I walked downstairs and saw Chloe making pancakes. They smelled amazing! I decided to go up behind Chloe, and surprise her. I put my hands over her eyes.

"Guess who!"

"Jacob. Just sit down so I can give you the pancakes."

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She gave me a death glare and I got the hint to stop messing with her. She gave me a plate with 3 pancakes on it and hers had 2. We both gobbled them down because they were delicious! Not even my mom can cook pancakes this good😂

"I gotta go." Chloe said to me while putting her plate in the sink.

"Why?"

"Because! I have to get ready for our date." She said smirking at me.

"Ugh fine. I'll be at your house at 3:00. You better be ready!" I said to her as she was walking out the door with all her stuff.

"Yeah Yeah see you then." With that she walked out the door.

A/N: Yo people what's up? Sorry for the short (and boring) chapter. But I'm at school right now waiting for it to start and I'm like dying😒 but anyways have an amazinggggg day lovelies😽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.3K 46
My mom decided to hire a tutor for me.. i wasn't expecting the hot sex god that walked through the door. "meet mr sartorius."
15K 587 31
his bright hazel eyes with mixture of green and golden shooting at me holding his right jaw with anger in his eyes " no one EVER dared to lay a finge...
102K 1.9K 35
Plain old Jacob Sartorius is your average teenage boy. Football player (quarterback), single, popular, smart. What more could he ask for. Life's goo...
125K 3.5K 158
NO LONGER ACTIVE I'm not really into the fandom anymore, but I'll still leave this story up for anyone who wants to read it.