Chapter 10

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 10 ~

Chloe's p.o.v

*
*timeskip 2 weeks later*

It's been a while since I have liked Jacob. Ever since the first day of practice when I fell on him, I have liked him. I don't know if he likes me back or not, but I'm too scared to tell him how I feel. Lacey keeps telling me that I have to tell him, because she's "100% sure that he's in love with me." Which I doubt he is. I have never kept a secret from Nick this long, but he just won't understand. And if I tell him, he's probably gonna get mad and overprotective. All I have been thinking about is him.

Him.

Only him.

No one else.

Just him.

And I know I have to tell him soon, but how? And when? All these thoughts were racing through my mind. That's when I decided to text him.

Me: Sup fam. Are you busy tomorrow?

Jacob😂👌: Supppp and nahhhh why you wanna hang out?

Me: well, I have something I want to tell you. And it's important. Meet me at the high school tomorrow at around 1?

Jacob😂👌: Sure! See you there😜

Me: k byeee😋

Jacob😂👌: bye!

With that, I decided to plug my phone in and go to sleep. It was almost 1 in the morning, so I decided to brush my teeth and do whatever I needed to do. After that, I put "The Walking Dead" on (because it's my fav show) and minutes later, I found myself in a deep sleep.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! But the next chapter is going to be pretty long. Please vote, comment, and share! Thanks lovelies and have an amazingggggg day😽