High school Drama (Fairy Tail...

By otaku_Lucky_Star

REWRITEN (Book 1) ✔ Lucy: 16 year old girl with a secret crush on her teacher. Levy: Lucy's best friend. She'... More

Author's note
September
Drama 1: Lucy
Drama 2: Natsu
Drama 3: Levy
Drama 4: Juvia
Drama 5: Erza
Drama 7: The Party
Drama 8: Another Party Guest
Drama 9: Aftermath
Drama 10: Rumors
October
Drama 11: Gray
Drama 12: Broken Rules
Drama 13: Useless Wishing
Drama 14: Make Good Choices
November
Drama 15: A Girl Named Juvia
Drama 16: Questions
Drama 17: Breaking
Drama 18: Alone
Drama 19: Gajeel
Drama 20: The Arranged Meeting
December
Drama 21: Brother Talk
Drama 22: Her Apartment
Drama 23: A Date
Drama 24: Secrets
Drama 25: Unraveling
Drama 26: Forgive and Trust
Drama 27: Saved
Drama 28: Family
January
Drama 29: New Day
Drama 30: Same Drama
Drama 31: A New Job
February
Drama 32: Meeting Again
Drama 33: Goodbye Levy
Drama 34: Connecting
Drama 35: Love & Doubts
March
Drama 36: Lisanna
Drama 37: Sister vs Sister
Drama 38: Team Lucy
April
Drama 39: Mission 1: Stop the conference
Drama 40: Mission 2: Bacchus
Drama 41: Mirajane (Pt.1)
Drama 42: Mirajane (Pt.2)
May
Drama 43: Loke
Drama 44: Infiltrate the Wedding
Drama 45: Stop The Wedding
Drama 46: Happy Ever After

Drama 6: Walking Away

2K 59 11
By otaku_Lucky_Star

Day before the party

Levy P.O.V

I placed my drumstick under my lip and began to look at all the "future guitarists" for Click, in disgust.

Jet and Droy both looked at me and asked, "Levy, who do you chose?"

I moved the drumstick from my lip and grabbed the other one that laid on the table. I then began to beat the table, making a beat.

"Number one, make a tune with my beat," I said looking at the boy with green hair.

He then started to play, but he couldn't match the beat.

"Next!" I yelled, still beating on the table.

As each person played with me, it kept getting worse. I closed my eyes in disappointment and stopped beating the desk.

I placed my drumsticks down and sighed as I held onto my temples, "You guys ALL suck balls."

"Levy!" Jet and Droy yelled angrily towards me.

"It's true!"

I picked up one of my drumsticks again and pointed it at the guitarists.

"You suck. You suck. You suck. You're okay...and you suck." I began to twirl my drumstick in my hand and stated, "Get out, auditions are closed."

As all the guitarists left out the door, Jet and Droy quickly turned towards me and yelled again, "LEVY! Now we don't have anyone!"

"It's better to have nobody than to have somebody who can't play."

"Wow...Ten out of ten...wise words from Levy McGarden," Droy said sarcastically with a slow clap.

Jet sighed heavily and began to complain, "Levy, bad or not, we still need a gui-"

I brought up my right hand and showed it to Jet, who sat at my right, gesturing him to shut up. "Jet, I'm gonna find the guitarist. Don't worry." I lowered my hand and lifted myself up out of the chair.

"Don't forget to clean up, okay? See ya."

***

Lucy P.O.V

"Lucy!"

I turned around to see Levy waving at me with a smile.

"Hi, Levy, what's up?"

"The sky."

"Really?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Sorry, I had too. Anyway, I wanted to tell you the results of our amazing audition," she said sarcastically.

"You didn't find anyone, did you."

"Nope. They all sucked balls."

"Levy..." I said with a facepalm.

"What? It's true!" She shouted while lifting up her arms. "It was like eeee errr..." Levy began to screech loudly while playing air guitar causing half the school to look at our direction.

Everyone's looking-! I'm actually gonna die from embarrassment...

She finally finished screeching and sighed. "It was horrible, Lucy..."

I stared at her for a few minutes, wondering how the shy girl I used to know could make a scene the way she did now. "How did you go from bookworm Levy to Rocker Levy?" I asked while looking at her heavy black eyeliner and spiky choker.

She stayed quiet and looked at the floor.

Did I say something wrong...?

"Does it matter? I'm not that girl anymore anyway," she spat angrily.

Levy...? Why does the atmosphere feel so tense...?

It was awkward and the air between us became unbearable.

It's like I can't breathe...

"So...I'll see you at the party tonight."

"Yeah..."

She turned her back to me and walked away, leaving me behind.

Watching her walk away pained my heart. I knew Levy and I were growing apart, but watching her leave was too real.

I'm losing my best friend...

***

Levy P.O.V

My head began to fill with thoughts, thoughts and memories I wanted to forget and ignore.

Stupid Lucy...why'd she have to bring up the past?! It's like she doesn't want me to be me! Why won't she just drop the fact that I've changed for the better?!

I continued to twirl my drumstick in my hand, ignoring the eyes that watched me in the hall.

Idiots...what're they looking at?!

I sighed as I took the drumstick that sat behind my ear and placed it in my hand.

Screw Lucy...I have bigger things to worry about, like finding a new guitarist.

I was making my way back to the auditorium to see if Jet and Droy were still there, but my heart quickly stopped when I saw the man that waited at the auditorium door.

"Are you the one looking for a guitarist?"

My heart dropped at the sound of his voice. Those piercing red eyes were looking right at me, and like before, my body became petrified with fear.

Why...why is he here?!

The delinquent adjusted his guitar strap and crossed his arms right after. "I asked if you were the one that was looking for a new guitarist."

I was speechless and I didn't know what to do.

Come on Levy, say something...all because you remember doesn't mean he does...

I placed on my best poker face and rolled my eyes at his attitude. "What do you want?"

"This is yours, right?" he asked while holding up my flyer.

"Yeah..." I said smugly while twirling my drumstick in my hand again.

"I want to audition."

What?! No...I can't--I won't--!

The door suddenly flung open as Jet and Droy walked out.

"Levy!" They shouted together.

"We finished packing up everything," Jet said.

"Yeah, but we still need a guitarist," added Droy sadly.

The delinquent turned to the boys and showed them the flyer. "I'm here to audition." 

"Really-!" They asked excitedly.

He nodded, leaving the two boys in joy.

No...we're not having him!

"Sorry," I said sharply, "Auditions are over."

"No! Let him audition!" They shouted angrily.

I clicked my tongue and stared at the two boys. They flinched in fear as they looked away.

"I know I'm late..." he whispered while taking off his guitar case, "...but let me show you what I can do."

He placed his black case on the floor, opening it to take out a shiny red guitar.

"I said we're not auditioning--"

He began to play, ignoring every word I said.

Once he finished, Jet and Droy looked at him in happiness, as I stared at the ground in defeat.

He's good...he's what we need, but I-

"Welcome to Click," said Jet happily.

My heart stopped, my blood went cold, and the color to my cheeks quickly left.

Please...please don't remember me...

***

I was riding in the band's van with Jet and Droy when Droy was being oddly too quiet. But then again, I wasn't saying much either.

"Guys...what was the name of the guy we just recruited?" He asked worriedly.

Jet and I looked at each other in confusion. "I don't even think we got his name," Jet said while looking back at the rode.

"Why do you need to know his name?" I asked while trying to hide my nerves.

"It's just...I think we just recruited Gajeel Redfox...one of the most feared gang leaders in Phantom high..."

"What?!" yelled Jet, nearly slamming on the breaks in shock, "Are you sure?!"

Delinquent? Is that why...on that day...?

"Most positive. He meets the description based on the rumors."

"Rumors?" I asked in confusion.

"Levy, have you not heard of the legend of Gajeel Redfox?"

"No..."

"Well, Phantom High was known to have the most feared gangs in all of Fiore. Out of all the fighters and evil people there were in Phantom High, only one stood out on top. His name was Gajeel Redfox.

The boy had red eyes and dozens of piercings on his arms and face. Every fight he was in, he was able to win it single-handedly; however, he did have a friend, the only person strong enough to either take him down or match his strength. He went by the name Ame."

"He? What if his friend was a girl?" I asked.

He stayed quiet, thinking about what I had said. "To be honest, no one knows who Ame really is. The only people to have seen Ame were Gajeel and his gang, the rest have either died or gotten hurt so bad that they can't even speak anymore due to trauma."

Jet shivered in his seat. "Oof...let's just hope he'll play this one show and we find someone else."

"Yeah...I don't wanna die early," said Droy in fear.

"What a shame...his guitar skills were godly," added Jet with a sigh.

I looked out the window, thinking as I placed all the pieces together.

Gajeel Redfox...is the guy I saved that day...

***
Saturday at 6 o'clock

I was busy applying loads of thick black eyeliner on my face when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly ran out of my room and opened the door. I was expecting Jet and Droy, but instead, I saw Gajeel.

"Oh...uh-"

"Gajeel...the name's Gajeel Redfox."

"Right...Come on in..."

He then nodded while entering my home.

This is awkward...I feel so uneasy, I have to leave...

"Don't break anything, don't steal anything, just stay here. Jet and Droy will be on their way soon." I began to make my way back up the stairs, leaving Gajeel alone, but I quickly turned around to say one last thing: "Listen...all because Jet let you into our band doesn't mean you're gonna stay as a member. After tonight, you won't ever approach us. Got that?"

"Okay..."

"Good. Just remember, I'm a McGarden, and my family can ruin your life."

He stayed quiet, ignoring my hostile words.

I want you to leave...leave me alone and let me be the new Levy. The Levy that gets attention from people. Having you around brings back memories of the Levy that was never wanted, and I want to forget all of that...I was never loved as that Levy, and I will be now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.8K 34
The FairyTail guild is very excited to see Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Erza back after a month-long quest they went on, only for them. However, the guild...
303K 7.9K 52
Lucy Heartfillia is your average teenage girl that wants to go to Fairy Tail, one of the best schools in magnolia, with an average life until her mot...
18K 494 28
Welcome to Fairy Tail high, where the students are insane but the teachers are psychopaths. Here, you will learn how to use your magic right, and bec...
7.2K 258 22
Original copy by: @-theforgottendemon Continued by Me Made by @-theforgottendemon ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lucy, Levy, Mira, Erza, Wendy, and Ju...