Get Away||Kehlani X Rihanna||

By xqueend23

Kehlani Parrish, A 20 year new upcoming singer from Oakland California wants to make it big out in the famous... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Lucky's
Chapter Two: Changed
Chapter Three: Alive Inside
Chapter Four: Parties
Chapter Five: Taking L's
Chapter Six: Visitation
Chapter Seven: The Letter
Chapter Eight: Bring Me Down
Chapter Nine: Wet Pain
Chapter Ten: How That Taste
Chapter Eleven: Work
Chapter Twelve: 1st Position
Chapter Fourteen: Missing Her
Chapter Fifteen: In New York
Chapter Sixteen: Lustful Problems
Chapter Seventeen: Problems
Chapter Eighteen: Road to Love
Chapter Nineteen: Shit Happens
Chapter Twenty: Make Up
Chapter Twenty-One: Bright
Chapter Twenty-Two: Ghosts In Air
Chapter Twenty-Three: Complicated
Chapter Twenty-Four: Together
Chapter Twenty-Five: Her
Chapter Twenty-Six: Be Alright
Chapter Twenty-Seven: New Lani
Chapter Twenty Eight: Stranger Things
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Consequences
Chapter Thirty: War
Chapter Thirty-One: Sensitive Savage
Chapter Thirty-Two: Piece Of Mind
Chapter Thirty-Three: Not Used To It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Faded
Chapter Thirty-Five: One Night Stand
Chapter Thirty-Six: Same Ol' Mistakes
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Consideration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Close To You
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Done With Me
Chapter Forty: Everything is Yours
Chapter Forty-One: If I ain't got You
Not a ChapterπŸ™…πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Chapter Forty-Two: Regrets

Chapter thirteen: Games

4.1K 134 84
By xqueend23

Who nailed it?😂😩 Me or Rih? I was bored y'all..so laugh all y'all want.
_____

Los Angeles, California
May 25, 2015
8:16 AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Walking into my house had to be like the hardest things ta' do since I'm just now coming from San Diego, my three nosey ass bestfriends would be on my ass in .5 seconds because they wanna know where the fuck I been, well most likely Leandre. I peeked my head around my living room seeing that the coast was clear so I closed my door and skipped up the many spiral steps that lead to my big ass bedroom/second house. I stopped mid way up the stairs when I heard voices an shit and it sounded like Leandre or Mel with they thick ass accents. I sighed as I placed my hands on my thighs, my legs was a little sore from the other night, I ain't even gone lie Lani fuçked some shit up last night, and I came back twice as harder on her ass..meaning when she went to see her mom she was hurting much more than me..that tongue works wonders. 

"No..I don' see da' big deal about dis'..no I'm not saying dat' she won' do it I'm just saying dat' she may want ta' come anotha' day instead of ta'day." I huffed shaking my head.

"Oh fuck no." I whispered as I finally regained some strength in my thighs to get me up the rest of these damn stairs, I skipped another set of steps as I finally made it ta' the top and jogged over into my room, as I closed the door behind me and placed my back against the door sighing. I walked down the hall to my room as I plopped down on the bed snuggling up in my comfortable ass pillows, I really wasn't in the mood to do anything today just kick back and maybe go over my album again, since my navy are going bazar over when I'll release, but I keep saying soon. I yawned as I rolled over on my stomach looking at the clock, it was going on 8:30 and I needed to get up and take a shower and eat something, only thing I did eat was pussy all night..y'all know how that goes. I sat up in the bed and removed my sweatshirt from my head and took my pants off along with my stance socks, I was completely ass naked now just laying in my warm bed, but I knew I had to get my ass up to get cleaned up. I groaned lifting my body up as I walked towards my bathroom and closed the door behind me, I looked in the mirror at my droopy tired hazel green orbs just shaking my head. "Damn..Lani..really got me sprung." I said just thinking about her, she'll be going on her tour soon and I'll be hella bored without my little Lani here.  I noticed a red mark that trailed up to my shoulder and just stopped at my neck, I frowned as I turned so my back was visible and my eyes widen in shock. A good shock, Lani really fucked my back up..scratching me an shít. I chuckled shaking my head as I grabbed a black towel from the shelf and walked into my closet I had in my bathroom, I decided on something simple that I can lounge around in. After doing that I turned on the shower making sure it was on a good temperature. I walked towards the sink and grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth real good.

"Rob! Hurry we gotta talk." I heard Jenn on the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes shaking my head as I spit the foamy substances from my mouth and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. "Robyn you heard me?"

"Kiss my ass Jenn."

"Well I'm glad you heard me." I chuckled as I walked over to the shower opening the glass door and stepping into the hot steamy water, I jumped once it touched my scratch, shit burned like hell. I grabbed my special body wash and squirted some in my hands as I rubbed it all over my body, my neck, my face, everywhere on my body. I walked under the faucet and let the water rain down on me and my body, I lick my lips as the water cascades down to my lips, between my breast, and between my thighs. I looked down at my feet as I thought about some deep shit..deep shit like Lani, fuck...I couldn't get her outta of my fuçking head..just everything that happened yesterday was just engraved in my brain forever, I'm usually not the bitch ta' reminisce about shit, but the wey' Lani worked her tongue on me..said otherwise. I slowly ran my fingers over my breast closing my eyes as I thought of her in here with me. I was definitely sprung over her..and it's so crazy, because I didn't think I would come this attached. I heard banging against my bathroom door immediately making a mug form on my face. "The fuçk ya' knocking like ya' da' fucking police fa'?!"

"Hurry up Robyn we got shit ta' talk about." I heard Mel say on the other side of the door. I cursed to myself as I rinsed my body off from all the soap that was on my body, I washed my hair out real good and turned the shower off. I grabbed my black towel and dried my body off real before stepping out my shower, since I had all the shit I needed in my bathroom, there was really no wey' in going my bedroom.

After doing all my lotion and other bullshit that's irrelevant, I finally came out the bathroom and walked out my room feeling so much cleaner than I did, I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a corona out the fridge popping the top off, don't judge me because I have a beer at 9:22 in da' morning, sue me or fuck off. I grabbed my phone shoving it in my pocket as I walked towards my elevator pressing the 1. I leaned against at the wall just watching the blinking of the numbers, the elevator stopped and I walked off and made my wey' into the living room where Leandre Mel and Jenn were all on their phones, well except Jenn she had papers in front of her. "Alright what y'all want?" I ask standing behind the couch as I stared at them.

"We got a little change in plans today Rob?"

"Ok..what is it?"

"Well ya' know how ya' suppose ta' go ta' the studio?"

"Pause...are ya' telling me dat' my studio time was rescheduled with some bullshit ass photoshoot?"

"Not exactly...but you'll still be able ta' ave' studio time..you'll just be in between photoshoots and your studio time." I sighed rolling my eyes as I climbed over my couch taking a seat.

"I'd rather just go ta' the studio..fuck a photoshoot..I'm tired of those."

"Well Rob..it's apart of your lifestyle." Jenn said showing me my schedule on the computer. I leaned back into the couch shrugging my shoulders.

"I only see studio time for like three damn days."

"You could always switch days Rob..and starting next week you'll be having photoshoot and you'll be attending your shows that's coming up." I bit the inside of my lip as I shook my head.

"Alright whatever..I'm hungry." I mumbled staring off into space just thinking about my hectic ass schedule, man just thinking about how it will be when I'm touring, now that's really gone fuçk me up. My phone started ringing and I picked it up seeing an irrelevant ass number that didn't look anything familiar to me. "Mel answer dis', I'm going ta' some food." I threw her my phone and she caught it as I placed my shoes on my feet and grabbed the car keys and my shades to block out people, today was seriously not my day ta' fuck with me.

"Robs..it's Travis." I frowned as I looked at her and she held my phone out for me ta' come get it...but she know I'm lazy as hell.

"Jenn get dat'." Jenn chuckled talking the phone from Mel and handed it ta' me.

"what's up Travis?"

"Finally..I was waiting to hear from you."

"Well ya' hear me..so what's up, why ya' calling me?"

"uh I actually thought we could hook up and maybe chill in the studio if that's cool with you?" I bit the inside of my lip thinking, Kehlani popped in my head but then again we ain't official so she ain't got shit ta' do with this, just a day hanging out with my nigga Travis.

"When ya' plan ta' do dis'?"

"..shit it's cool if you come now?"

"Only if ya' bring some food, because I'm starving."

"Oh yeah I got you Rih..you ain't got shit to worry about, you in good hands."

"I better be."

"Is that a threat?"

"It's whatever ya' want it ta' be."

"I see you got a little smart mouth Rih...hit me up when you want me to come get you though."

"Nah..ill have my driver drop me off at my studio and you meet me there with my food and then we'll talk.

"That's cool, I'll see you."

"Yup." I hung up my phone and threw it across the couch.

"Ya' messing with Travis?" Mel asked with her eyebrow raised, I shrugged my shoulders walking into the kitchen.

"He's just a nigga that I took photos with, he ain't my nigga."

"How will Lani take dis?"

"She ain't got ta' know..it ain't like I'm fucking his ass so don' worry bout him."

"Ooww Robyn..I'm snitching." Jenn said with a smirk on her face, I scoffed shaking my head.

"And if ya' ass snitch, you'll be out of a fucking job..don' get bold Jennifer."

"Whatever..I wasn't even going to do it." I chuckled grabbing my corona from the counter and drunk the rest of it.

"So whea' is Lani right now?"

"I think she may be coming from seeing her mom..and off ta' Chicago she goes after that."

"Aww Rob...you gone miss her?"

"Of course, but I got my own shit ta' worry bout, eventually I'll text her tonight and tomorrow."

"Someting' seems fishy Rob?" Melissa said picking up her glass of whiskey.

"Aye pour me some." She nodded grabbing the whiskey bottle and pour me a cup. "And what seems fishy? What da' hell ya' talking bout?"

"Between ya' and miss Lani..someting' happened didn't it?" I raised my eyebrow bringing my cup up ta' my lips taking a gulp. "Robyn Rihanna Fenty ya' didn't.."

"What?" Leandre said looking up from her phone. I shook my head walking into the kitchen, now was not the time ta' say me and Lani fucked.

"Nothing..Melissa mind ya' fucking business.."

"Bitch! Ya' did! Whoa bitch how was it."

"How was what? What y'all babbling on and on about?" Jenn asked, I rolled my eyes cutting my eyes at Mel, she shrugged her shoulders blinking her eyes rapidly.

"Rob..what Mel talking bout?"

"She just running her big ass mouth, ain't shit happen."

"Lies." Mel coughs out as she sips some more of her whiskey.

"Get the fuck out of my business Melissa..seriously just stop." I said with my accent coming out, she was really about to trigger something in me ta' just pop off on her ass. She lucky I love her ass enough ta' let her slide with this. "I gotta go, I'll see y'all annoying asses later on." I walk into the living room and pick my phone up from the couch and stuffed it in my pocket.

"Where you going now?"

"Studio wth Travis.." I opened the door and walked out seeing the black escalade with my driver, just seems like dis' nigga be here without me even calling his ass.

"Come back soon, ya' otha' places ta' attend, like New York tomorrow morning."

"Whatever.." I open the back door of the truck hopping inside and closed the door behind me.

"Hello Ms. Fenty."

"Gerald."

"Where would you like to go?"

"Studio..ya' know da' one I like?"

"Yes Ms. Fenty..I know the one."

"Great." I unlocked my phone going on my Twitter and retweeting and liking some shit..I needed to get a good grip on my album, so far I have my album name, and I release the name in the museum a couple months from now..but I know my album name and cover, it's something no one could ever think of..shit maybe even Travis could be on one of my songs..who knows. In the back of my mind, I had Kehlani on my mind..I'm really missing her, sucks dat' I won' be able ta' see her until three weeks from now, since that's when she'll be in New York..can't wait. I decided that I'll send her a quick text before I decided ta' turn off my phone.

Lani: Missing ya' babygirl😘 I'll call ta' check up on ya' later, I'll be in the studio fa' a while so my phone will be off..just wanted ta' say I missed ya' 🙄

I sent the text ta' her and turned my phone off as I sighed looking out the window, hope my feelings don' get the best of me.

Chicago Illinois
May 25, 2016
10:29AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"Noodz gone get the fuck back, why is you all up in my damn bubble, back up." I chuckled as Edward whined and mugged me for putting his punk ass on snapchat, we was just now arriving in Chicago and I was excited to be having my first show out here..it was amazing, right now we just Chillin at Starbucks laughing our asses off.

"Ed would you stop being a little Bitçh and let the girl work her magic." I said busting out laughing, Edward rolled his eyes at me as he turned his body to the window. I chuckled as I shook my head, I noticed I had received a text from Rih like thirty minutes ago, I smiled as I looked up to see if noodz was occupied with Edward. "Aye I'll be back, I'm gone use the bathroom."

"Alright hurry because we got to get to the rehearsals." I nodded my head as I got up from the chair I was sitting in and walked in the back towards the restrooms. I walked into the girls bathroom and made sure nobody was in here, after doing that I unlocked my phone going straight to her text and a smile immediately formed on my lips as I read through it.

Rih: Missing ya' babygirl😘 I'll call ta' check up on ya' later, I'll be in the studio fa' a while so my phone will be off..just wanted ta' say I missed ya' 🙄

Me:lol I miss you too babe😘

After I sent her the text I was all smiles, Robyn was truly the best thing that's happened to me every since I met her in the studio two months ago, but it felt longer that I've known her...I guess maybe because I'm finally opening up to her with all the shit that's happened to me. But I feel like I still haven't gotten that far to the point where I can fully trust her all the way just yet, I mean I know we had sex an all but that doesn't mean a damn thing...that was a one time thing..and I can't let it happen again..or maybe one more time,ugh Kehlani what are you saying? I sighed as I took one last look in the mirror as I walked out the bathroom and back to the table we were at.

"Damn finally...lets go Dave is waiting on us."

"Actually I wanted To go do rehearsals on my own..by myself to you know think."

"Think? Bitch about what?" Edward asked with his hooded eyes as he stared at me.

"Damn nigga can I dance by myself?"

"No now let's go..your show stars at 8 and we need all the time we can get to rehearse these dance moves." Edward ranted on and on like he was the one dancing with us, like nigga are you high.

"Edward, shut up..I'm grown and I do what I want." He frowned looking at noodz then back at me as he got up from the chair standing over me.

"Ok namz...what the fuck just went in your brain and fucked you up? Because two three minutes ago you were all smiles and now you jumping down my throat about thinking about you and your show?"

"I just want to be alone Edward damn..I think better and dance better when I'm alone."

"Namz what's going on? You walking funny, you keep getting these attitudes out the blue and you catch fire  like that." Noodz said snapping her fingers as she raised her eyebrows at me. I chuckled a little once she said walking funny, yea they sort of noticed my little Limp this morning but hey I said I fell down some steps.

"Y'all wouldn't understand."

"Fuçk this." Edward said throwing his hands up walking pat me, I signed running my fingers through my hair. "Kehlani you really have lost your fucking brain, your not making any sense at all." He said as he walked out the store, I huffed as I sat down in my chair just staring off into space.

"Nami?"

"Micah not now..."

"No..now, just tell me what's wrong?"

"I can't do that...it's not your business."

"Nami you know the both of us are close, you tell me anything you want me to know but you refuse to tell me this, you make it seem like it's bad.."

"How do you know it's not? This is worst than what it is, I'm...I'm losing my fuçking mind Micah..I don't know what to do when it ones to...somebody."

"Somebody? Who?"

"I can't tell you..."

"Nami I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong or who this "somebody" is, why are you hiding it from us?"

"You'll think Im desperate for attention."

"Nami that's a fucking lie, have I ever once thought you were desperate for something? Anything of that matter."

"No..I just....don't think I want to you, or any of our friends, I don't know how they'll look at me."

"Namz..I'm sure whatever your not telling me isn't that bad, I mean fucking the president then yea but..come on namz...what's worst that fucking the president or any important celebrity of the world?" I looked down the entire time as she gripped my hands. "Nami?"

"...I-I can't Micah.."

"Nami..I won't judge you; ok ok listen, don't tell me it's about you, speak hypothetically." I looked up at her as she had her eyebrow raised.

"Fine."

"Ok good I'm listening."

"Ok say..this girl meets a celebrity..and she starts to really like her..right?"

"Uh huh..continue."

"Ok and uh, she doesn't really trust that person fully with their feelings or any personal things about them, but some how they break her little by little with little shit she just lets out." Micah nodes her head slowly like she was slowly becoming confused. "But she doesn't want it to go any further than what that celebrity has already done."

"Ok...pause, do I know this hypothetical celebrity?"

"A little..but not really."

"Oh shit..but continue."

"Ok and this celebrity person..starts to really make her happy and smile a lot more, make her feel different and more free with her feelings...so they....have sex." Micah's eyes widen as she smirks little. "Stop smirking, this is serious."

"Ok ok sorry."

"Anyway, they talk more...kiss more...feel more...get much more attached, in only the two months they've met one another." Micah knits her eyebrows together as she scratches her forehead like she's trying to put two and two together which I ever so didn't want her to do.

"Who did you meet two months ago." She said two herself as she stared off into space, picking with her fingers as she had her eyebrows arched up. She gasped as she placed her hand over her mouth with a small smile on her lips. "Namz!"

"Please don't say it out loud." She grabbed my wrist pulling me in the back where the bathroom was, she looked around maki g sure no one was around and then looked at me.

"It's Rih isn't it?" I swallowed the lump in my throat as I looked at her then slowly nodded my head. "Girlll I'm jealous as hell, but I ain't even know she was down like that..until that one time she kissed you in front of us."

"Micah your not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? That is great..especially someone like Rihanna..then yup that's a bonus for me."

"So it doesn't bother your that I'm like...seeing Rob and kissing her..that don't bother you?"

"Of course not..but why would you think I would make it seem like your desperate? When your just really feeling her..like a lot."

"That's just it Micah..I don't want to get to much into my feelings, I don't want to be looking stupid."

"And you won't, if you really want to keep you know..messing around with her..than do you."

"I don't want to fall for her so soon.."

"Wait? Your falling for her?"

"Just....a little, she makes me feel different, something I've never felt before..and when I'm around her, it's just butterflies in my stomach all the time, the way she looks at me, the way she touches me and kisses me...makes my heart melt, but.....I know how she gets when I waste her time."

"So don't waste her time..if you really like her..Then tell her instead of holding your true feelings away from her..that will only cause her to push deeper into you."

"It's not that easy Micah." She sighed looking down at her watch on her wrist.

"Alright listen..we'll have to finish this a little later, we got to go...and you need to apologize to Edward, you really hurt him namz." I ran my fingers through my hair as I looked out the window seeing Edward just sitting in the back seat.

"I will."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes damn...I'm sure Micah..now can we go."

"Yea..."

"Oh and you can't tell anyone about this, not even Edward..ill tell him tonight, don't even tell Effie or Yani or anybody else in the mob..ok Micah?"

"Girl I won't tell, it's between you and me." I stared at her and she had her hands thrown up. "My mouth is sealed."

"Good..now come on."

~~~~

"Edward....you still ain't fucking with me?" I ask squeezing his cheeks, he just stared at me with his hand resting in his face like he was unbothered on some shit, I apologized like three times to him but yet, he still wants to act like a dick in the ass and still give me the silent treatment. "Edward I'm sorry for flipping on you..I was just in my feelings and I didn't want to..well you know."

"No I don't." He said still staring out the window with his hand on his face. At least he said something.

"Edward..listen..I'm about to go rehearse for a couple hours so..would you at least smile for me, you know your my number supporter in all this, so if you ain't happy, I ain't happy." He looked at me for what seemed like hours but he just looked back out the window. I sighed as I stood up and walked away from him.

"What's his deal?" Effie asked referring to Edward, I looked back him and yet he was now on his phone.

"No clue." I lied. "Come on let's just get started, we only have four hours until the show..and it has to be the shit."

"Gotchu Nami." I nodded my head.

After going over all the dance moves we needed like damn near three four times, we were finally ready..now all I needed was for my bestfriend to stop pouting about this bullshit I caused. I walked over towards him wiping my forehead from all the sweat I had just received, I picked my towel up from the chair as I stood in front of Edwards chair as he slept wildly in the chair, his mouth was parted open and his eyes were half way closed, I chuckled shaking my head..time to wake the beast. I slightly kicked the side of his chair do he could get up, Edward jumped up as he looked at me rubbing his hand over his mouth. "Time to leave?"

"Yea..but..can I talk to you for a quick sec." He looked down at his phone then nodded his head as he yawned. "Cool..lets go in the back." I said as I threw the towel over my shoulder walking in the back as Edward followed behind me, we were now in the front as he stood against the wall.

"So why were you acting the way you were Nami?" He asked getting straight to the point.

"Ok...I was ashamed of myself for the things I've been doing and I was afraid to tell you or Effie or anybody on our team..but Micah got it out of me."

"Got what?"

"Ok...um well, me and....Rih are kind of messing around..we have for like two months." Edward nodded his head.

"That's it?"

"Pretty damn much.."

"What makes you think I would be mad at that Nami? Hell I would have loved to see you fuçking Rih every chance you got....y'all have fucked right? Don't lie either?"

"Maybe like twice."

"Bitchhh your lying!" He said with a smirk on his face.

"No dead ass, I think I may really be having feelings towards her...but I don't want to get to attached because my trust issues...I don't want to look dumb."

"And you won't look dumb, only if you catch her before you fall to deep into it then your safe..problem solved."

"No Edward...I think it may be more than that with her...or me."

"What like...you love her or something?"

"I don't know yet.."

"Call her."

"I can't she's in the studio."

"Bitch and? Call her sexy ass up or FaceTime her, if you calling she'll answer."

"You think so?"

"Bitch I'm Edward of course I know." I chuckled smiling at him.

"I missed this side of you Ed.."

"Me too...now call my baby up."

"Nigga this my baby..fuçk you mean."

"Ayee claiming yo' girl..ok Lani." I chuckled pulling my phone from my shorts and went to her contact name and clicked on it, I placed my phone on my ear until Edward pinched my thigh making me wince and look at him. "Speaker nigga..don't be selfish." He said, I rolled my eyes putting my phone on speaker as it continued to ring.

"Hey baby..I'm kind of busy in the studio." My heart literally jumped once she answered the phone, I really missed hearing her voice and it's only been a damn day since we seem each other.

"Rih..I miss you.."

"Shit..I missing ya' ta' babygirl, I'm in the studio with Travis right now and he had an idea of featuring one of my songs.."

"That's sick, I love Travis.."

"You hear that Trav..my baby said she loves you."

"Yo baby? Damn Rih it's like that."

"It's been like that." I blushed hearing her say those words, she really came out saying it though.

"Rih..ill be coming to New York in about a week or two..come to my show."

"I don' know baby..my schedule is pretty type in the nest week or so, but I'll check just ta' make sure, I might be wrong."

"That's cool, just get back to me ok?"

"You know I will..ill even text you a good night text tonight...a sexy goodnight text." I bit the inside of my lip as I ran my fingers through my hair, Edward busted out laughing as he smacked my shoulder. "Hey Edward."

"Hey Rih baby."

"Anyway babygirl, I gotta get back ta' my music..ok? But I'll see ya' later and talk ta' ya' tomorrow."

"yea..I-I miss you."

"Miss ya' ta' baby..send me something later.."

"Ok..bye Robyn."

"Bye baby." I hung up the phone and sighed as I pouted not being able to hear her voice anymore.

"Aww Nani..you were dead ass serious about this?"

"I was..."

"But I got one question?" I looked over at him as he had that ugly ass grin on his face. Uh oh he was bout T ask s dumb ass question.

"What Edward?"

"Did that tongue work wonders?" I laughed looking down at my feet. "Ah shit it did, it sure did have yo ass walking like it did...Bitchh she got you sprung over that tongue."

"Shit maybe..I even gave her a taste of my tongue."

"Bitch you lying! How and you never gave head."

"Well she said I was great..so therefore..I proved my will..ha Nigga."

"Whatever."

"Ah I see the couple had regained that love again." Micah said walking in with her arms crossed.

"Yup..got my hoe back." I said hopping on Edward lap, he grunted pushing me to the side.

"Girl you to damn thick to be doing that."

"Shut up Edward.."

"Anyway namz..come on we gotta go and get you dressed for tonight's show, so let's get going..we only got three hours."

"Damn time flies."

"And time will continue to fly if you don't move your ass quicker..now let's go." I sighed getting up from the floor and jogging over to my chair grabbing my shirt and jacket, even though I won't be seeing Robyn for like a week, I know for sure I'll n going super nuts because I won't be able to hear her angelic Accent ringing through my ears when she sleeps on top of me, or I won't feel her steady heartbeat. I just really missed her touch.

_____

Y'all can't be mad at me for trying to update two days ago, Welp projects got in the way of that and work on top of work keep being given to me🙄just know I will never keep y'all hanging on these updates, when I got time I got time to do it but when I don't, y'all gotta wait😊like foreal. Two days is the most time it will take when I'm late on my due date of these updates..so please bare with me.

A lot of shit unfolded this chapter💯not really but some did.

I won't say it again because y'all read it, but I'm tired, I woke up out my sleep just to finish this for y'all..because I love y'all😘❤️haha I'm so nice.

I'll see about updating get away next Thursday since that's the days of my spring break.😁🎉 update after update during spring break!🙌🏾😩 Ayye, maybe if I'm not turning up with my bitches😊

Cleveland sucks ass🤔I wanna move man...totally random but who gives two shit? Not me🙃

Excuse any dumb ass mistakes..I did wake up a half hour ago and now I'm wide awake🙄😏

But love you guys and thanks for the 7.5k on this book..we're making progresd😃🙌🏾❤️

Yea but gotta blast💥🚀🏃🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 3.7K 36
Jaleesa just moved out with her best friend Kendall as fresh adults into Miami. What happeneds when a sugar baby app goes wrong and she meets Kash? K...
70.8K 2.9K 19
Kehlani Ashley Parrish is a 21 year old upcoming singer from Oakland, California. Growing up, Lani didn't have the best childhood. After her father's...
6.6K 107 27
Sharae, 29 year old Single Mother of 1 and New Orleans native has found out about some stuff from her past that will flip her world upside down and s...
18.7K 739 15
Rihanna is looking for a way to fix her issues and she wants to get threw it with Beyonce. But will Bey accept her?