Find My Way Back Home {Sequel...

By xoRMG44xo

Maybe I've should've seen it coming to be honest. Maybe it was bound to happen or Gods punishment for being s... More

Find My Way Back Home {Sequel of Kellin Quinn.. My Step Dad}
Who Knows?
Hell Hole
I Can't Believe It
Near Heart Attack
Going Where?
The Escape
Put Up or Shut Up
What Now?
Sweet Dreams or Beautiful Nightmares
The Meet Up
Esculating Quickly
The Damage
Someone Save Me
(A/N)
Better Off Dead
A Better Day
Nothing But Love
No Real Escape
Sun Rise
Beginning of the End
Ignorance is a Bliss

Welcome to Hell

651 31 19
By xoRMG44xo

~Monday February 9th 2015~

*Scarlett's POV*

I walked into school with my head hung low, like always.

I had to run to the bathroom and apply makeup under my eye. Josh got too angry and gave me a black eye. He got mad over some two guy coming over the house last night and accused him of thief. It wouldn't surprise me to be honest, he stole a living person. He could have done something worse, if that were even possible.

"Hey Scarlett!" I heard someone yell.

Shit, I thought, I can't let them see me like this.

But I also can't ignore who ever was calling me, then they'd know something was up. I groaned in annoyance, stopped walking and turned around to see Shane running over to me.

"Scarlett, if someone comes and asks if you saw me, I was never here!" He says, out of breathe and looking scared as fuck.

"Shane what did you do?" I asked, confused and a little concerned.

"Nothing that crazy really. Just might of pissed off Jennifer Kinley." He says, looking around every second and holding onto my arm.

Jennifer Kinley. The baddest, toughest girl of the entire sophomore class. No one wants to mess with her, especially not a bunch of eighth graders.

Before I tell you about Jennifer, let me tell you about this school. This school is divided into three buildings. The primary building, which is pre-K through 5th grade. The elementary building, which is 6th grade through 8th grade. And then the high school building, which is 9th through 12th grade. This is probably a big lot but most of the buildings are like three stories tall. It's one of the not so great but not horrible schools, if that makes sense. Everyone who attends this entire school sometimes has to go through different buildings to get to their classes. For example, I need to go to the high school building for my general music class. But my dear buddy Shane has to go to the elementary building for his gym period and then the high school building for two other classes. I guess I'm pretty lucky that I only need to go to one other building, everyone else has to go to the different buildings multiple times a day.

"You!" I heard a girl said. Both Shane and I turn around to see a very angry Jennifer marching over to us. She was covered in milk that looked like someone had thrown it at her face. Her eyes were a fiery red and her hands were in fists.

"What the hell did you do?" I whispered-scream at Shane.

"I may or may not have spilled some milk on Jennifer by accident." He said, trying to run away but I only grabbed him.

"How did you spill milk on her?" I asked.

"Some ass tripped me and the milk carton flew onto her." He says with a small but nervous laugh.

"This is-" I started but then was interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jennifer staring at me.

Jennifer Kinley. She was 5'1 with wavy black hair. She had grey eyes, but right now they looked as red as lava, and was wearing a black tank top with a red and black flannel. Ripped skinny jeans and black combat boots. She was what you called, a trouble maker. She is very cocky but everyone says if you are on her good side, she will be one of your closest friends.

"You little dipshit! You think this can come out so easily?!" She scram in Shane's face.

"Maybe if you wash it, it would." I mutter to myself.

"What did you just say to me, new kid?" She sassed, shooting daggers from her eyes in my direction.

If looks could kill, I thought to myself.

"N-nothing mam. I mean Jennifer." I said, mentally cursing myself for calling her mam.

"That's what I thought," she spat at me, "and you! Little boy you are so lucky are little girlfriend is here to protect you, or else we would've had a real problem."

With that she turned around and marched away. I swear I nearly shit myself and I felt like I was going to die.

"Woah.... HEY WE LIVED!" Shane said, laughing and sighing in relief.

"Don't even think that this was some sort of victory." I said to Shane, punching him in the stomach.

"Hey what was that for?" He said, pouting and pretending to be hurt.

"For almost getting us killed." I said with a little laugh.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. But I'll tell you what's bad, that eye of yours. What happened?" He asked.

My body tensed. I nearly forgot all about my black eye. I felt my cheeks heat up and then I backed away.

"Nothing. My little cousin just threw a ball and I didn't catch it." I said, thinking on my feet.

"Oh. Wow you must really suck at catching then." He said with a laugh.

"Yea you can say that," I said, faking a laugh, "well I gotta go to the bathroom so I'll talk to you later in science."

"Alright see you in science." He said and he walked away.

After I knew he wouldn't turn around, I rush into the bathroom. Once I got there, I looked and made sure no one was in the bathroom. Once I knew I was good, I let out a loud sigh.

That's was very close, I have to be careful when things like this black eye happens. I started to apply the make up and wincing every now and then when it hurt.

I finished and looked in the mirror. Look at what my life has become. I was living a normal, happy life with Kellin. I had people who love me and cared about me. I had people whose love for me was bulletproof, people who would catch a grenade for me. Now I was getting beaten at home and bullied here at some school I didn't belong in. I belonged in California, with Xavier and Kellin.

I missed fighting over stupid little things with Gabe. I missed how Jack and Justin were always overprotective and like my big brothers. I missed how Vic would always make me feel safe when I was scared. I missed Jaime's stupid jokes. I missed the way Kellin was always there to make sure not a single tear left my eyes.

By now, I had my back against the wall and began to break down. I was crying, thinking about how I will never be happy again.

You worthless piece of shit, you fucking deserve this! The voice screamed at me.

Get up! Why are you on the floor? God you're so stupid! Screamed another.

I will fucking murder you if you don't get your sorry ass up, you fucking disgrace! The voice yelled again.

"So why don't you! Fucking hell just kill me already! I don't wanna be here anyway!" I screamed to the air.

I had my head buried in my hands and was sobbing. I didn't know how to make this stop. Ever since that day, the voice got stronger and stronger. Some days pushing me over the limit, making me think that I wasn't meant for this world.

"Hey shh. It's okay." A voice said to me.

I looked up and saw it was Jennifer and some other girl. My eyes widen and I tried to get away from them. I thought no one was in here. How can I be so stupid to let this happen?

"Hey no. I'm not here to hurt you. It's okay." Jennifer said and backed away little and so did the other girl.

My breathing only just increased. I thought I was running out of air and these walls closing in on me.

"Hey, just looks at me, okay? Do I have something on my face?" She asked.

"N-no?" I questioned. Why would she be asking me this when I'm freaking out?

"Are you sure? I feel like there's still some milk on my face. You know after a while the milk tries up my face. I get all blotchy. Not a pretty picture." She says.

I laugh a little. Then I noticed that my breathing wasn't all crazy and everything wasn't moving towards me.

"Thanks." I said timidly to Jennifer.

"It's not a problem, I have to do the same for my little sister here." She says and turns around to the other girl.

"Hi," says the other girl, " I'm Mackenzie Serena Taylor! But most people call me Tay or Mack! I'm in eighth grade too. I know your in eighth because we have the same algebra class. I actually sit two seats in front of you. I always see you walk in with your head dow-" She says but then Jennifer interrupts her.

"Okay Mick, we don't wanna make her think you stalk her now." Jennifer says with a little laugh. Mackenzie just rolled her eyes.

I let out an unsettling laugh. I guess she wasn't as scary. I am still terrified of this girl, don't get me wrong but she was okay.

"Anyways, you okay kid? I just came in and saw you crying on the floor. Then you screamed and yea." Jennifer said.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine. I'm just having a bad day I guess." I say, avoiding eye contact.

Jennifer let out a small sigh but didn't question me. She held out a hand for me to take and gave me a smile. I timidly took her hand and she helped me up.

"Hey, if you wanna hang out later you can come over my house for a bit. It'll be a lot of fun." Mack said.

"Um yea sure. I just have to ask my dad but I'm pretty sure I can go." I say with a small smile.

"Yay! It'll be so much fun!" She says with a laugh and raises her hands up in the air.

I flinch and move away from her. The minute after I do that, I immediately regret it. Both Jennifer and Mackenzie look at me weird, like I just did the weirdest thing ever.

"What?" I ask timidly.

"Why did you flinch?" Mack asks and I tense up.

"Oh, I though-" I began to lie but the bell rang.

"Oh well class is going to start soon, better get going." I say and leave the bathroom, without waiting for a response from any of them.

I let out a loud sigh. That was horrible. I took out my phone and opened my camera. I saw that some of the makeup was smudged but I could easily apply it when I got to class. Other than that, my makeup was fine and I needed to get to class.

As I was walking, I realized how close I was from those two finding out. I need to learn how to control my emotions.

I finally got to my first class of the day and all eyes were on me.

"Ugh the stupid emo is here." I heard one of the girls said.

"Man, why is she still alive? Don't emos die by like the age of 13." Said one boy and his friends laughed.

Yup this was going to be a long day.

(A/N) HEY GUYS! I'm back and I know y'all hate me for not updating. But now I did and I hope u can forgive me. Midterms are this week and I'm sooo over school, Lowkey wanna drop out lmao. Anyways how are you guys? I've missed y'all so much and I love you guys a lot. Also big shout out to Winchester_J and @AyeItsKitti  (I hope I put it right cuz if I didn't I'm SOOOOO sorry 😭) for being in my story! You guys are amazing and I love you guys. Anyways I don't know if I will be updating often because I've been having trouble keeping up with class work and I've been stressed out a lot and I feel like I'm going to have a break down any minute now... But Imma try, writing helps a lot so I'm going to try I swear.
Anyways I love you all and comment, vote and tell people bout this book.
So yea
Peace✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 173 12
Stel je voor dat je op een dronken avond elkaar per ongeluk zoent door alle emoties om je heen. En vanaf daar heel je wereld op de kop staat. Matthya...
3.7K 203 15
De 22 jarige Isabella is een van de meest populaire youtubers van Nederland. Ze staat bekend om haar looks, humor en succes. Maar wat als ze door een...
20K 780 36
*Sequel to Sycamore High - Road To The World League* After losing the Kalos League finals yet again, Ash feels terrible. Not only did he lose the fin...
457K 7.2K 108
Tessa een 22 jarige meid, woont met haar beste vriendin Britt in een appartement vlakbij Rotterdam. Britt gaat vaak uit en heeft eindelijk Tessa mee...