Forever Bound

Od strales

Book Two of Three. Skylar and Blake have been dating almost 6 months. They have always been close friends, an... Více

Forever Bound: One
Forever Bound: Two
Forever Bound: Three
Forever Bound: Four
Forever Bound: Five
Forever Bound: Six
Forever Bound: Seven
Forever Bound: Eight
Forever Bound: Nine
Forever Bound: Ten
Forever Bound: Eleven
Forever Bound: Twelve
Forever Bound: Thirteen
Forever Bound: Fourteen
Forever Bound: Fifteen
Forever Bound: Sixteen
Forever Bound: Seventeen
Forever Bound: Eighteen
Forever Bound: Nineteen
Forever Bound: Twenty
Forever Bound: Twenty-One
Forever Bound: Twenty-Two
Forever Bound: Twenty-Three
Forever Bound: Twenty-Four
Forever Bound: Twenty-Five
Forever Bound: Twenty-Six
Forever Bound: Twenty-Seven
Forever Bound: Twenty-Eight
Forever Bound: Twenty-Nine
Forever Bound: Thirty
Forever Bound: Thirty-One
Forever Bound: Thirty-Two
Forever Bound: Thirty-Three
Forever Bound: Thirty-Four
Forever Bound: Thirty-Five
Forever Bound: Thirty-Six
Forever Bound: Thirty-Seven
Forever Bound: Thirty-Eight
Forever Bound: Thirty-Nine

Forever Bound: Epilogue

192 4 0
Od strales

Skylar's POV

Six Years Later

"Come on! You're going to be late and you can't be late today." Mia screeched as she looked at the clock. I tried not to roll my eyes at her. She was freaking out over nothing. 

I continued to look outside as my hair was being finished. Then all we had left to do was put the finishing touches on my make up and viola! I'm all ready to go. 

"You can calm down Mia. It's not that big of a deal... plus i'm not going to be late." I rolled my eyes. "We still have an hour and a half."

She was now pacing and I took in her appearance once more. Her hair was in a very fitting updo with braids and curls, making her look like a full on princess. Her tan skin glowed and the shimmer powder the make up artist suggested, and it looked perfect on her skin. Her yellow dress flowed nicely down her body to her knees. I was jealous of the way she looked. All tan and beautiful in that yellow dress. 

I yelped a bit as the hair stylist finished off my hair. Mia flew to my side and started to yell at the stylist.

"She is not supposed to be hurting! my goodness if my brother knew you were hurting his--"

I got out of the chair and put a hand on Mia's shoulder. 

"It's alright, honestly, it just caught me by surprise." I said with a smile then faced the stylist. "Thank you so much, I bet I look beautiful."

"You're welcome Miss Straley." She said as she went off to find the other girls to do their hair. 

I chuckled. "Mia, you really need to calm down. I'm the one that supposed to be freaking out. And look, i'm perfectly sane." I said as I went to the mirror and looked at myself.

My golden hair was in waves and it flowed quite perfectly over my dress. My make up was just right; a natural look that didn't make me look bad. A smiled and I couldn't help but think about just how happy I was. Blake and I had lasted throughout college and it was great. We didn't go to the same school so it was a bit strained but we made it, and I couldn't have been happier.

I saw a flash of blonde hair in the reflection and my eyes trained on the set of jade eyes staring and me in the mirror. 

"You look beautiful, Sky." He said and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

I squealed and turned around in his arms only to hit his chest and then proceeded to wrap my arms around his waist.

"Landon I hate you sometimes." I mumbled against his chest.

He laughed and released me. His eyes scanned over me and smiled wide. 

"I can't believe how grown up you are now." He teased. I rolled my eyes and put my shoes on. 

"You look just as handsome as ever, Landy." We both laughed and I almost fell. Damn high heels. I hate walking in them so much. 

Landon wrapped his arm around my shoulders and led me out of the room and towards the entry way where people were waiting. I heard a collected round of gasps as I entered. I couldn't help the blush that made it way to my face. 

"You look beautiful!" "Gorgeous." "Never looked this good." Were what most people were saying and it was making me very uncomfortable. I didn't like attention at all, but I can't say noo it today.

"Hey! She's related to me, you should have expected it." Landon said and I pushed him away from me. 

"Cocky much?" I heard May say as she waddled over. Yeah, my brother is a Dad. May was about seven months pregnant and carrying their adorable baby girl, Anna. She about about five years old now and she was the most adorable baby in the world.

"May you look lovely!" I said as she looked stunning in her yellow dress. Everyone looked so beautiful. My eyes started watering.

May must have seen it because she passed Anna to Landon and called Mia over and they calmed me down.

Mia just rolled her eyes and looked around the entry way. The girls all looked so beautiful. I couldn't believe what was going on today. The 8th of May. It was a beautiful day out and all my friends dressed in their yellow dresses. Anna's was the best though.

"THE LIMO IS HERE!" someone shouted and some people even squealed. I'm not feeling this thing anymore. I looked around and noticed how everyone was walking towards the door. I looked around and picked up the ends of my dress and walked out into the lovely South Carolina weather. I hopped into the limo and everyone was talking and having a great time. But I just stared out the window and remembered that wonderful night a year ago.

--------

"Where are we going!" I giggled as Blake lead me, blindly, towards an undefined location. I was nervous because I was walking in high heels with him leading me. "Just don't get mad if I step on your foot accidentally."

"Yeah, sure babe." He said as he pulled me along. He had gotten so excited that he cooked me breakfast this morning and brought it to me in bed. Let me tell you, waking up to a shirtless Blake would have been the best present ever. 

"Come on, you know I hate surprises!" I whined and I heard him chuckle.

"Take off your shoes." He ordered and I did it. I felt my toes hit sand as we continued to walk. So many possibilities ran through my mind. Skinny Dipping? Maybe stargazing on the beach? Dinner? 

I huffed one more time. "Are we there yet because if this was so not worth it i will --" He cut me off with a short kiss to the lips. "Will you stop being a baby."

Mumbling words underneath my breath I kept walking and trying to keep up with Blake's pace. When we finally slowed down I inhaled the salt water smell; one of the best in the world. 

I felt his arms wrap around me as his breath tickled my ear causing me to giggle. "Take off the blindfold, baby." And so I did.

The beach had a table and two chairs that were set in an intimate setting. There were rose petals in the sand along with a few roses in a vase on the table. The food was already set up and the candles were already lit. It looked absolutely stunning and I couldn't believe I was so lucky.

Turning around I kissed Blake passionately, then gave him a few kisses, uttering the words "this" kiss "s" kiss "so" kiss "perfect" then kissed him long once more.

He rested his forehead on mine and kissed my nose lightly. "I love you, Sky. Let's go eat." He said and lead me to the table where he pulled out my chair and we ate our meal.

We were sitting around talking when he suddenly looked nervous. I gave him a look but then he smiled and suggested we look at the stars. So we stood, with him behind me and I cuddled into his warm embrace for a bit until his warmth suddenly wasn't around me anymore. I turned around and gasped.

Blake was on one knee with a little blue box in his hand, extended towards me. He opened it and looked me in the eyes. 

"Skylar Rose, I love you so much. I've never met anyone in my life that's affected me the way you have. I know we've been through so much together, and I know that we can handle it. I want to show everyone how wonderful we are together, because you know it's true. Will you marry me?"

I was speechless. Tears were cascading down my face as I nodded and finally, I whispered "yes."

He shot up quickly and kissed me so passionately I thought I might faint. All while mumbling "I love you" in between kisses.

"I love you too, Blake." Was what I said when he placed the ring on my finger and kissed it. This was the beginning of forever. 

"Come on, Skylar! It's almost time." Mia said as she climbed out of the limo. I followed closely behind her and looked up at the church and smiled. I was about to become Mrs. Blake Longwood.

++++

Blake's POV

I was beyond nervous. I was practically having a panic attack before Andrew smacked some sense into me. Although it's hard to be calm when you're getting married to the most beautiful, the most perfect girl that you've ever had the pleasure of knowing. And trust me, Skylar was it for me.

"Blake it's time! Get up to the alter." Jake said as he slapped my back. I rolled my eyes at him and went to the foyer to grab Levi and make sure everything was okay.

"Calm down, Blake. I have everything." Levi said with a wink. Jesus he can be quite annoying but he's my best man. I couldn't choose between my brothers so I went with a third party option. Although Landon should have been it, but he said nope. Dick head.

"okay, alright. I'm going to the alter now." I said and turned and did what I said. People had filled the church and I saw my parents there sitting and then I looked to see Miranda sitting in the pew on the other side of church. She's really grown on us and Skylar and I are big fans.

I was up there, a nervous wreck, twiddling my thumbs. I cannot honestly wait until Skylar is officially and forever mine. Then we can do whatever we want and start a family. Looking at Landon and May, that is what I want. I want kids that adore me just like Anna adores Landon. 

Suddenly, music started playing and out came Jake and Sophie. My nerves started to effect me more. Then out came Andrew and Cara, his wife. I wanted to chew my nail off now because of the nerves. Next I saw Landon and May and now I wanted to bite off my entire freaking hand! 

When Levi and Mia stepped out, arm in arm, shit got real. All that was left was little Anna, who dropped white and yellow rose petals down the aisle as she strutted down like Skylar taught her. When she was safely to the front, the music changed and everyone stood up.

I tried to control my breathing as I saw Tim and Skylar at the back of the church. My heart went into overdrive and a ear splitting grin etched onto my face. She looked absolutely beautiful walking down.

Her hair was in waves down her back and she looked stunning in her dress. It looked vintage. Long white dress to the floor and lace long sleeves and a lacy neck that went right to her chin. She looked at me and gave me her adorable shy smile as her dad got closer. 

Once she was in my arms, everything felt complete, and I couldn't wait for this ceremony to be over and to make her life the best.

The ceremony went fast until we got to the vows. I was completely nervous about it because we'd decided to write our own, and I was complete shit at writing. But now that the time was here, I took a deep breath and began.

"Skylar, you've been my best friend since we were little and i've always protected you. You've always held a special place in my heart that no one else could ever fill. I know i'm not the most romantic person, but I know that i'll do whatever it takes to make you happy. We've been through so much together, and I promise i'll always be there to take care of you and I'll never leave your side. Every man needs a woman in his life because just like in a game of chess; the queen protects the king." 

She started crying a while back but now I can wipe them away from her beautiful eyes. She smiled at me before taking a breath and letting her voice overtake me, I listened to her vows.

"You have always been there when I needed you the most and you've always been the one to cheer me up. When we first started dating, I was so excited I could barely contain myself. It was like I won a gold medal at the Olympics. We've been through some rough patches and we got through them just fine, so I know that we can get past anything. We've always been best friends, and nothing is going to change that. I've loved you for a long time, and that won't stop, even if I die. You have always had my heart and it won't ever belong to anyone else. I love you to the moon and back and I can't wait to see what life is going to throw me because I know no matter what, you'll be there for me. We've always been forever bound." She smiled.

As we slipped the rings on each others fingers, I mouthed an I love you to her, and she mouthed it right back. This is the most perfect thing in the world. Marrying your best friend. 

There is only one thing that can make this even more perfect... and that happens soon.

The priest says the words i've been dying to hear. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Oh, and boy and I kissed her alright. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

183K 5.9K 71
*Girl x Girl* In a difficult line of work, her parents have to move from San Diego, California, all the way to Seattle, Washington where they are hap...
917 4 41
On the outside, it seems like Heather Falls has it all: looks, brains, and even athleticism. For those who really know her, they know that Heather's...
102K 1.2K 35
Jackie has been sick for the longest time. Ever since she was young, she's had cancer attacks over and over again, but has some how always been able...
2.1M 53.8K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...