texting in style || south par...

By Wallahmelone

SYNOPSIS AU where Stan and Kyle find each other via text message. Both boys figure out that they go to the sa... More

INTRODUCTION
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
ANNOUNCEMENT
Epilogue
7 Days of Style

XIX

7.2K 235 415
By Wallahmelone

Stan wasn't an idiot. He already suspected it was Kyle. He thought it was too good to be true, however. Why would Kyle even continue to talk to him? After all, Stan did reveal himself. It would only make sense for Kyle to no longer talk to him. So ultimately, this persons identity baffled him and left him parched for answers.

Having stood up earlier, Stan began to walk to the bathroom. He needed to pee and think without a paranoid feeling creeping up on him.

Kyle eyed Stan as he walked away. He felt a feeling in his chest ease, but a rock set itself in his stomach. He was terrified of Stan on an emotional level, but still felt like he was attached. He knew Stan wasn't the Stan he knew, but he still grasped onto this false hope.

Kyle suddenly felt as though he was stricken with immense grief. He didn't quite understand why, but he knew he needed to get out of there.

Standing up, Kyle asked Token where his nearest bathroom was. Token directed him, but a thought suddenly struck the pale redhead. What if Stan had went to the bathroom?

"Actually... is there another bathroom in your house?" Kyle asked, fidgeting a bit. He felt like he really needed to get out of the crowded room.

Token gave him a questioning look, but directed him anyways. Kyle jogged out of the room and towards Token's humongous stair case.

He felt a sudden envious feeling overwhelm him at the beauty of the hallway. He studied the family portraits hung upon the wall as he walked by and felt even more envious of how close Token's family seemed. He heard that they went mini golfing every Tuesday. Tuesday!

Kyle shook his head. Envy is pointless; it won't change how he grew up with his family.

Having finally come upon the bathroom, Kyle sighed deeply and grabbed onto the door handle. For a split second, he thought he heard shuffling, but continued to open the door anyway.

A noise he'd never heard before escaped from his mouth as he laid eyes upon Stan's naked bottom half.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
28K 329 16
Two close friends, Both senior high schoolers, about to graduate! They both get closer and closer realizing they actually feel things change around e...
176K 2.3K 21
Stan and Kyle have been best friends since they were in preschool. Kyle has never been in a serious relationship. When stan breaks up with his long-t...
35.9K 1K 60
What is it you truly desire? Is it money? Is it power? Fame? Perhaps you lust for passions of the flesh? Well I have all of those and more. Money I c...