Taming the Bad Boy (Completed)

By VivWritesBooks

Renee Austin is the youngest FBI agent ever trained. At 17, she's completed countless missions. But this is h... More

Taming the Bad Boy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
EXTRA SCENE
Authors Note
New Authors Note*

Chapter 24

78.6K 2.4K 399
By VivWritesBooks

Yeah I know! I left you hanging...mostly it wasn't my fault because wattpad was down when i was trying to upload. But that was like 5 days ago. So yeah, beat me up virtually with your broomsticks. 

I havn't been working as hard on TTBB, but I'll try and get back into the flow of things. I've mostly been thinking about starting a new story, with only a character and no plot in mind...yeah i know. 

Please comment and vote, it motivates me more than you can imagine and certainly helps with quicker uploads ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I couldn’t sleep and was startled up by a ringing noise coming from my computer. My Skype was kept on all the time in the case of emergency agency calls. Confused I accepted the call from ‘The Headquarters’.

A woman appeared on screen, she had greying her and a physique to show for a lifetime of work for the FBI.

“Hello?”

She seemed to stare me out before saying rather snottily “Patricia Donovan, Managerial Post in Prosecution”

I raised my eyebrows amused “To what do I owe this pleasure Agent Donovan”

She leaned into the screen her eyes piercing into mine “I know you have a connection with that boy, I know you’re trying to prove him innocent, don’t ask me why…I KNOW”

“Excuse me?”

She sighed “I’m not messing around Agent Austin, going against your agency is considered the breaking of law and we could stand you before the court”

I gave a humourless laugh “You’re joking me!”

“Agent Austin!” she snapped.

“He’s innocent!” I retaliated “And there’s nothing you can do to prove him guilty, I’ve gathered evidence and CCTV footage shows him doing nothing but sitting in a car! He has been forced…”

“He’s a criminal” Agent Donovan screamed down the line “Brendan Heyworth is a thug!”

“He’s innocent” I hissed “And I’m willing to do everything to prove it!”

“They killed my son!” her eyes were murderous “Those thugs killed my son!”

Before I could reply she’d cut of the line…and I feared deeply for Brendan’s safety.

I picked up my phone and called a number I had on speed dial.

“Hey Sugarplum”.

*

“So what I’m supposedly hearing” Blake asked me frowning “Is that we’re going into a SECURE FBI facility with all entrances guarded by SECURITY guards attempting to break out a criminal?”

“Stop stressing the SECURE” I snapped “And that criminal is your brother!” Blake sighed, running his hand through his hair whilst yawning as he continued to drive through Madison City at 3am in the morning.  When I called him, I had asked him to pack an overnight bag and used my Agent benefits to book an emergency first class ticket.

“This rental car is no good for the runaway mission I had planned” he pulled a face “I had blueprints and everything”

I narrowed my eyes “Blake Samuel Heyworth please be serious!”

He grinned at me “I love it when you say my name like that”

I rolled my eyes but couldn’t help the small smile playing on my lips “Shut up and drive”

I didn’t know that that sentence would have Blake sing Rihanna’s version multiple times.

Kill me now.

“So what now?”

I scuffed my trainers on the polished floors of the agency headquarters “Well we got past security”

Blake scoffed “There was one man and he was asleep”

I stifled a laugh “I don’t think their doing so well down here, I mean they did cut almost half of the agents”

We continued walking down the empty corridors as Blake asked “Really? Why?”

I shrugged “Someone was giving out information, and their stupid database linked it back to about 5,000 workers. They were all stripped of their titles”

“That’s…harsh”  I pressed a finger to my lips as I heard footsteps walking rapidly, I pressed Blake against a wall as a woman rounded the corner oblivious to our presence. I recognised her immediately. As she rounded the next corner I ushered Blake to follow me, scowling deeply.

“Who was that?” he whispered

“Oh her” I sighed “Patricia Donovan, the woman trying to frame Brendan”

Blake glanced at the corridor after her “What are we waiting for?”

We followed her until she reached an office in which she walked into briskly not bothering to shut the door. I mean, it was 3am in the morning, who was still working?

“Yes, hello” her snotty voice rose as she held a phone to her ear. I struggled to follow the one sided conversation.

“Look, you’re in with this Jasper okay? Just get him arrested as soon as you can!”

Who could possibly be close to Jasper Simpson? Blake had the same look of confusion on his features.

“I don’t care” she snapped “I want them all imprisoned and I don’t care if it means forging evidence. I suddenly whipped out a mini tape recorder tucked into my belt, pressing the red circle.

Patricia sighed exasperatedly “Look I’ve already got that kid agent after me…yes that’s the one, blonde girl, runs 2 miles faster than I can count to ten”

Blake smiled softly mouthing “That’s you”

“Look, I’m prepared to break regulations to see my son’s killers rot in hell, and everyone knows that Heyworth kid has nothing to do with it…but he’s friends with Jasper and for me that’s close enough”

I heard a shuffling before she spoke up again “I can get rid of the security tapes, showing him standing outside, that should be enough…”

I gestured to Blake that I was going in and he shook his head frantically.

“I don’t give a damn” she yelled angrily making me jump “I don’t care you’ll be hurting Renee you do this or the whole agency is going to know what you did back in Rio!”

There was a silence before she said “Good”

I sprang up and pushed my way into the office as she jumped from her chair and held a hand to her heart. She scowled “You” Blake followed after me, perching himself comfortably on her desk.

“Brendan?” she looked astonished then angry “How did you break out? Your being held 2 miles from here!”

“Actually, it’s Blake” he smiled at her showing off his perfect white teeth, while I shook my head laughing.

“Their twins, but back to business” I  picked up an expensive looking watch of her table and she reached forward “Give that back!”

I grinned “Willing to mess with someone else life, but not willing to lose a watch?”

Blake decided to join in the fun “How much was it? 500? A thousand maybe?”

“It was my sons!” she snarled

“Will you drop all charges admitting you set him up?”

“No” she ground out suddenly.

Blake laughed, but behind his eyes I could see the fury evident in them. Family was his life. He turned the watch around nodding in approval “Real gold, this must’ve cost your lovely little son a fortune”

She gulped but lifted her chin defiantly “I’m sorry, but your little shit of a brother is rotting in jail in about 2 weeks from now”

I joined Blake’s side, looking at the watch and seeing an engraving “Oh, Christopher Donovan was it?”

She glared at us “Get out of my office before I have you for intrusion!”

“You might have forgotten that my beautiful girlfriend here is a very trusted part of this agency”

I smiled at Blake teasingly “Thanks baby” he grinned pecking me on the lips quickly whilst Patricia had a look of annoyance on her face.

“Give back the watch” she hissed “and get out!”

“Do you agree to our terms and conditions?” I challenged

She scoffed “As if”

I shot Blake a look “Smash it”

She gasped “No! Please it’s the only thing I have left of him!”

I cocked my head to the side “So choose: your son or revenge”

She snarled “Give the watch back now”

Blake nodded solemnly going to had to watch back but dropping it at his feet just before she could reach it “Last chance” he hissed, leg hovering over the watch.

“Look…” but his foot had connected with it already, smashing it into tiny segments “Bye Christopher” he growled before flipping Patricia off and heading for the door.

She got up shaking in anger “He’s in Governors Court, he’s on bail but has nowhere to go, take him…but I won’t be dropping any charges”

“Thanks hun” I grabbed Blake’s hands that were fisted in angry balls, and dragged him towards the car.

Governors Court was a grand place, and I couldn’t help but laugh at the comfort criminals received these days. I walked up to reception, Blake hot on my heels waving my ID hurriedly.

“I’m here to bail someone out” I stated

The receptionist yawned “Name?”

“Brendan Heyworth”

She scowled “Good, that boy drives me nuts”

Blake laughed obviously proud of his brother whilst I waved my credit card at her as she contacted her colleagues.

“He’ll be down in a minute” she told us printing me rather long looking piece of information.

“He’ll need to be back her at this date for a trial, I strongly suggest you take advantage of the law and get yourself a good solicitor” I heard pounding footsteps whilst a grinning Brendan appeared with two flushed looking agents.

“Renee!” he rushed over giving me a hug and nodding at Blake. He kept his arm round my shoulder and winked at the receptionist who blushed in anger.

“Dude, get your hands off my girlfriend”

Brendan grinned “Finally had the balls to do it huh?”

Blake shook his head trying to hide his smile “Yeah maybe bailing him out was a mistake”

We laughed and walked out to the car Brendan and Blake talking back and forth the smile never leaving their faces.

“We’ll check into a hotel for a few hours’ sleep” I decided noticing the sun beginning to rise “Our flight isn’t until tomorrow afternoon”

Blake climbed into the driver’s seat and I was about to climb into the passenger seat before Brendan called me back.

“Yeah?”

“Thanks” he whispered “For bringing me back to my family”

I smiled “It’s fine”

“Oh and Renee?”

I turned around again smiling “What?”

“Don’t hurt him” he told me

“I won’t” I whispered

“I know you won’t” he reached over and pulled me into a genuine hug, his eyes glistening. There was a loud beeping from the car as a very annoyed voice shouted “DUDE! Get your damn own!”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think it's longer than usual. I don't know if it's just me, but the font and size is seriously messed up. 

Have a lovely weekend!

COMMENT! VOTE! DEFINITLY FOLLOW.

Mwah. Love you lots like vodka shots. 

-Viv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.2K 30
#ProjectBadBoys {Highest Ranking: #7 in Teen Fiction & #2 in Fiction} Blake Tyler is your typical bad boy. He skips school, sleeps with girls, smokes...
1.7K 168 21
"Agent East I am telling you do it properly or else you won't like the consequences" Agent East is 9 year old girl the youngest spy in the world s...
28K 499 27
8 years have past since her life was hanging by a tread, after being saved she never looked back. Graduated as the youngest FBI agent, there's nothi...
13.4K 1.3K 45
đź“–Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading listđź“– Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...