My New Teacher [Larry - Stude...

By 1DLarry123

Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated tw... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12 *Smut*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important Author's Note
Character Ask Answers
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 11

29.1K 759 808
By 1DLarry123

This chapter is dedicated to Sohelman54 because she's my 200th Follower! Thank you so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Louis." my mom says when I come downstairs the next morning.

I don't answer first but then I sigh and give her a tiny smile.

"Good morning." I say.

"Is everything ok?" she asks and I nod slowly.

"Yep, everything's perfect." I say sarcastically.

"Louis, what's wrong?" she asks.

"That's a long story." I say.

"I have time." she says and I smile.

"But I don't. I have to go to school." I say and she nods.

"Right. I made you breakfast." she says.

"I'm not hungry." I say.

"You should eat something Louis." she says.

"I'll eat something in school." I say.

"Ok then I'll put it into a lunch box for you." she says.

She puts the food into a lunch box and hands it to me. I thank her and put the box in my bag.

"Bye mom!" I shout and open the door.

"Louis, wait!" she shouts.

"Can you take the girls with you?" she asks and I nod.

"Lottie, Fizzy you have to go!" mom shouts and the girls run downstairs.

They quickly put on their shoes and jackets and we leave the house. We sit down in my car and I drive to school where I park the car in front of the building. The girls go over to their friends and I go inside to my locker. I put the books I don't need inside and realise that there's a little note. I take it and read it.

"We know about you and Styles"

I quickly let the note fall back into my locker and slam the door shut, my breathing heavy. Zayn comes over to me and furrows his eyebrows when he realises my heavy breaths.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"They know." I mumble shocked.

"What?" he asks.

"They know about me and...him." I say.

"How?" Zayn asks shocked and I shrug.

"I don't know! Look." I say and open my locker again, showing him the note.

"Zayn, what should I do now?" I ask, already freaking out on the inside.

"Calm down. Maybe it's just a joke because of the rumors." Zayn says and I nod.

I take a shaky breath and we go into the classroom. Jim and two of the others come over to me and stop me when I want to go to my seat.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Come with us. We have to talk about something." he says and they make me follow them to the boy's toilet.

"So you're gay?" Jim asks and I gasp.

"No!" I say and they laugh.

"We knew that you would say that." he says.

"Jim, what are you talking about?" I ask and he smirks.

"Hopefully you know about the rumors of you having a crush on our teacher." he says and I nod shrugging.

"Yeah." I say.

"Are they true?" he asks.

"No, I'm dating Eleanor and you know that." I say.

"Then why did Sam take a picture of you kissing our teacher and then leaving his house?" Jim asks, almost shouting.

He takes the picture out of his pocket and I gasp. What should I do now? They really know about it. They have the picture. They can show everyone.

"What do you say to this?" he asks and I swallow.

"It's not me." I say quickly and Jim laughs again.

"Of course it is!" he says.

"No it's not! C'mon guys! Do you really think I'm gay?" I ask.

"I always had a feeling." Jim says.

"No, I'm not! This is not me guys." I say.

"Fine Tomlinson. We'll see. We won't tell anyone about this but if something like this happens again you're dead." Jim says and I sigh of relief.

"Ok." I say and he gives me the picture.

I put it into my bag and we go back into the classroom. I sit down next to Zayn and he looks at me, waiting for me to tell him what happened.

"What happened?" he finally asks.

"They know." I whisper.

"Really?" Zayn asks shocked and I nod.

"What did you do?" he asks.

"I told them that it's not me and they said they wouldn't tell anybody 'til it happens again." I say.

I show him the picture and he covers his mouth with his hand.

"You can see that it's you." Zayn says and I nod.

"I know. Now it's going to be hard." I say.

"Be careful." he says and I nod.

Harry enters the room and I feel Jim looking at me so I just continue talking with Zayn. I can also feel Harry staring at me, confused that I don't look back. I give him a quick look and I hope he understands. The lesson begins and I just sit there not paying that much attention again. I have to make them believe I'm still the old Louis. The Louis I was before Harry.

"Yeah Jim?" Harry calls Jim.

"Mr. Styles can I ask you a question?" Jim asks.

"Sure." Harry says and I hold my breath.

"Are you gay?" he asks and Harry freezes.

I try not to gasp and everyone starts murmuring.

"You know that you can't just ask people stuff like that, right?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, but I'd really like to know." Jim says.

"Why? do you have a crush on him?" Zayn suddenly asks and everyone looks at him like he just killed someone.

"Zayn stop." I whisper.

Harry looks at me confused and I just shake my head sadly. He takes a deep breath and clears his throat so everyone is quiet again.

"No, I'm not gay." Harry says.

"Ok thanks Mr. Styles." Jim says and looks at me to see my reaction.

I quickly put on a bored face but on the inside I feel sorry and sad.

In the break I leave with Jim and the others this time so they don't think I'm spending time with Harry.

"Guys I forgot my pen." I say and quickly go back into the classroom, hoping Harry is still in there.

He sits at his desk, his face buried in his hands and I silently close the door behind me.

"I'm so sorry." I say.

"Oh you're here." he says and I nod, biting my bottom lip.

"Why did you leave? You totally ignored me." Harry says, I can tell that he's hurt by the sound of his voice.

"Haz, I'm so sorry, but look." I say and show him the picture.

"Where did you get this from?" he asks.

"Sam saw us yesterday and took the picture." I say.

"Shit." Harry mumbles and I nod.

"I told them that it's not me and reminded them that I'm dating Eleanor. They asked you if you're gay because of this picture and all the rumors about me having a crush on you or us dating." I say.

"Did they already tell somone?" he asks and I shake my head.

"They said they wouldn't tell anybody until they have another evidence." I say.

"So you have to ignore me more now?" he asks and I nod.

"I can't spend the breaks with you anymore." I say and Harry looks at the ground sadly.

"I love you Louis." he says and looks back into my eyes.

"I love you too." I say and press a soft kiss to his lips.

Then I quickly leave the room and go to the others.

"Where is your pen?" Jim asks.

"In my bag?" I say and he nods.

I go over to Zayn and he gives me a small smile. We go into the auditorium where Eleanor is already waiting. She hugs me tightly when she sees me and kisses me quickly.

"Hey baby." she says smiling and I smile back.

We sit down and she sits on my lap. The blonde girl from the poolparty, Perrie I think, comes over to us and kisses Zayn quickly.

"Zayn?" I ask and he looks at me smiling.

"Do you remember Perrie?" he asks and I nod.

"She's my girlfriend now." he says and I smile.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"I wanted to tell you when you come over later." he says.

"Louis, I'm bored." Eleanor says and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Then we should change that." I say and she smiles.

"What are we going to do?" she asks and I shrug.

"I don't know." I say.

"Zayn, Perrie, what do you think about a double date on the weekend?" Eleanor asks and Perrie's face lights up.

"I'd love that!" she says and Zayn looks at me, waiting for my answer.

"I'm sorry babe but I have to stay at home this weekend." I say and Eleanor pouts.

"Why?" she asks.

"My mom wants me to help her with some things." I say.

"Oh ok." she says.

"Let's go back to class." Zayn says and we go to our classroom.

Perrie kisses Zayn quickly and leaves then. We enter the classroom and I don't look at Harry. Eleanor holds my hand and leads me to her seat, making me sit down on the table in front of her. I can feel Harry's eyes on me and try to fight the urge to turn around and look at him now. I take a deep breath and look at Eleanor smiling. I take both of her hands in mine, looking at her with a loving look.

"See you later." I say and kiss her head before I go back to my seat and sit down.

When school is finally over we leave the building, Eleanor and me holding hands. I see Harry walking past us to his car, looking sad and hurt and I just wish I could go over to him and hug him right now. Instead I have to hold Eleanor's hand and act like I don't care about him. Zayn kisses Perrie and walks over to his car, leaving me and Eleanor alone. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. I try to kiss back as good as possible but I think people can tell that I'm not into it that much. She pulls away and I go over to Zayn who gives me a small smile.

"I'll be there in a few minutes, ok?" I ask and he nods.

Then I go over to my own car and sit down. I start driving to Zayn's and suddenly my phone rings. I answer it and put it loud.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey Lou." Harry's deep voice says.

"Hey babe, I'm so sorry for today." I say.

"I don't think I can handle this everyday, Louis." he says and I swallow.

"So what?" I ask.

"I don't know." he sighs.

"Harry, d-do you want to b-break up with me?" I ask.

"Definitly not! But I just don't know what to do. Seeing you kiss someone else isn't that easy, you know?" he says.

"I hate to kiss her and you know that. When I saw you walking past us I wanted to hold your hand instead of hers so bad." I say.

"It's stupid but I feel like I'm losing you now that they know." Harry says.

"Harry I promised you that I will never leave you and that I won't choose her over you and I keep my promises." I say.

"I know. It's just hard." he says.

"I'll be at Zayn's any minute so I'll call you back later, ok babe?" I ask.

"Yeah have fun." he says.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." he says. and I hang up.

I park my car in front of Zayn's house and knock on the door. His mom opens it and greets me with a big smile.

"Hello Louis." she says and leads me inside, closing the door behind me.

"Zayn is upstairs." she says.

"Ok thanks." I say and go upstairs, knocking on Zayn's door.

"Come in." he says.

"Hey mate." I say, entering the room and closing the door behind me again.

"Hey." he says smiling.

"I don't know what to do anymore." I sigh, sitting down on his bed next to him.

"Why?" he asks.

"Harry just called and told me that he can't handle this everyday now that they found out. I think he will break up if nothing changes." I say.

"It's just a few months left." Zayn says.

"You don't know how hard it is." I say, shaking my head, looking at the ground.

"I wish I could help you somehow." he says.

"Me too." I sigh and he starts rubbing circles in my back.

"So let's cheer you up now." he says smiling.

"Any idea?" I ask and he nods.

"Something that always cheers you up...football!" Zayn says and I smile.

"Zayn, I love you!" I say and he laughs.

"Hey I have a girlfriend and you have a girlfriend and a boyfriend so I think that wouldn't be such a good idea with us." he says, causing me to laugh.

We go in his garden with a ball and start playing. I haven't played in an eternity and I really missed it. Football is like my second love. My first is Harry. I'm still a really good player and I'm a lot better than Zayn which isn't really fair. I win the game and we sit down in the grass smiling. The sun shines on our faces and we just sit there silently for a few minutes. Suddenly his mom comes outside with someone to drink and we take it thankfully. She goes back inside and I sigh.

"Thank you Zayn." I say.

"For what?" he asks.

"Making me forget my problem for a while." I say and he smiles.

"That's what best friends are supposed to do, right?" he asks and I nod smiling.

"I really missed this." I say.

"Me too. We never had time for each other." Zayn says and I nod.

"Yeah the problem was that we worried too much about our image but to be honest if I wouldn't have to hide my love then I wouldn't do it. I don't care what the others think anymore." I say and Zayn nods.

"Me neither." he says.

"I can't wait for school to be over. When I have my school report I'll just go over to Harry and kiss him in front of everyone." I say and Zayn smiles.

"And I will be there cheering!" he says and I laugh.

After a few hours I go home, hugging Zayn tightly before I leave. This really helped me. He made me happy when I was sad and made me laugh when I wanted to cry. He's the best friend in the whole world. I enter my house and I'm greeted by Phoebe and Daisy running into my arms.

"Hey cuties." I say smiling and they hug me tightly.

"Hi Louis." they say smiling.

"Where have you been?" Daisy asks.

"At Zayn's." I say.

I go into my room and take my phone out. I call Harry's number and wait for him to answer.

"Hello?" he asks.

"Hey." I say smiling.

"Hi babe. How was it at Zayn's?" he asks.

"It was fun! He made me a bit happier again." I say.

"Maybe I should borrow him." he says chuckling.

"Maybe." I say smiling.

"Can you still come over?" he asks and I sigh.

"I really don't know." I say.

"Just try. I miss you." he says and his voice sounds so sad.

"Ok I'll be there in a few minutes." I say.

"Love you." Harry says.

"Love you too." I say and hang up.

"Who was that?" my mom asks standing in my door.

"Mom! You scared me!" I say and she chuckles.

"Sorry." she says.

"That was Eleanor." I say.

"When can I meet her? It seems like you really love each other." she says.

"I don't know. We want to start it all slow." I say and my mom smiles.

"That never works." she says and I know what she means.

Look at Harry and me. We didn't even know each other really and just got together. Sometimes it just kinda happens.

"No we really don't want to go too far." I say.

"Well I hope I can meet her soon." she says and I smile.

"Mom, can I go to Eleanor?" I ask and she sighs.

"You just came home Louis." she says.

"Please." I beg.

"Ok." she says.

"Tomorrow is the weekend so can I sleepover?" I ask and she nods.

"Thank you!" I say and kiss her cheek.

I quickly pack my stuff into my bag and leave the house. I throw the bag into my car and sit down. I start driving to Harry's house and park my car in front of it. Then I knock on the door and Harry opens. I quickly go inside and he closes the door. Then I hug him tightly because I don't want a new picture to be taken.

"Why do you have a bag with you" Harry asks when he pulls away.

"Because I'll sleepover." I say smiling his face lights up.

"I love you." he says and kisses me.

"I know." I say chuckling when I pulled away.

"You know that we have to finish what we started yesterday, right?" he asks smirking and I nod, also smirking.

"Could we eat first?" I'm hungry." I say and he nods laughing.

We decide to order pizza and we watch tv while we wait for it. Soon the doorbell rings and Harry pays. We start eating and when we're ready we cuddle up to each other on the couch.

"I'll be right back." Harry says smiling and goes upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger! Muwahahaha

Sorry but I thought I'd make two chapters. So the next chapter will be like the smut chapter. But I'm not that good at writing smut so the chapter will be pretty short. I hope you don't mind.

If anybody wants to write the smut just inbox me and then we'll see.

Thank you so much for reading and sorry for spelling mistakes. Tell me if you find some. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.9K 26
"He strolled into the room and slowly closed the door behind him. The loud class was now silent and not a single paper plane was flying. Everyone was...
95.4K 4K 26
"I'm stupid, Mr. Styles. Just admit it." "You aren't stupid, sweetheart. You're just something special." -Student!Louis- -Teacher!Harry-
108K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
111K 5.8K 44
Harry attends a Christian school with new teacher, Louis Tomlinson. Everything seemed to go by smoothly until Harry realizes that he has created a cr...