True Love (Sequel to A Love S...

By rauralove_4227

Sequel to A Love Story It's been 5 years since a pregnant Laura left LA for New York, after she found Ross ch... More

Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 (Mature)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Mature)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
AN
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
⊱ ♡ ⊰ Questions ⊱ ♡ ⊰
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122 (Mature)
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128 (Part 1)
Chapter 128 (Part 2)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Ending part 1
Ending part 2
Epilouge
ANOUCEMENT!
I'M BACK!!

Chapter 70

4K 87 38
By rauralove_4227

Laura's POV

Ryder and I were still in the kitchen. I was finishing putting his toys away.

Ryder: mommy?

Laura: yes Ry?

Ryder: can we go to the park? Pwease?

Laura: sure (I kiss his cheek)

I love this boy so much.

Ryder: yay! (I put him down)

Laura: let's get ready.

Ryder: ok

He runs out of the kitchen and to the living room where the staircase was. He starts running.

Laura: Ryder no running up the stairs you're going to fall.

Ryder: ok mommy (he stops and walks up the stairs holding the railing.)

He runs to his room. I follow him. I go to his closet and open it. I take out his jacket and converse.

Laura: here, Ryder put your jacket on and I'll put your shoes on. (I kneel down and take his foot)

Ryder: no, mommy I want to put the shoes on I'm a big boy (he takes his foot)

Laura: alright buddy, but put your jacket on its a little chilly outside. (I smile at him and kiss his head)

He puts his jacket on and puts his shoes on. He looks adorable, he put his shoes on backwards. He put the left shoe on his right foot and his right shoe on his left foot.

Ryder: mommy? Why are my shoes pointing different ways? (He says pointing to his shoes)

Laura: (I giggle) because Ry, you put them on the wrong foot. Here watch. (I carry him and put him on his bed so he's sitting)

I take off his shoes.

Laura: see, the left one, goes on your left foot. (I put his left shoe on)

Rydel: And that shoe goes on this foot? (He lifts up his right foot. He falls on the bed he giggles.)

I giggle and tickle him.

Ryder: stop........mommy.......it tickles.... (He says in between laughs and I stop. I put in his right shoe. I tie them)

Laura: there done! (I finish tying his shoes)

Ryder: let's go! let's go! (He jumps off his bed)

Laura: ok ok let's go see if Dani wants to join us at the park. (Ryder nods)

Ryder and I exit his room and walk to Dani's room. I knock on her door and she opens it.

Laura: hey Dani

Danielle: hey guys what up

Laura: do you want to come with us to the park?

Danielle: sure! I'd love to let me put my jacket on first.

Laura: we'll be downstairs

Danielle: ok I'll be down in a little bit

Ryder and I go downstairs in the living room, we wait for Dani to come down. A few minutes later, Dani comes down.

Danielle: alright I'm ready lets go

I get up and carry Ryder. I take my purse and we leave the penthouse. We go down to the lobby and exit the hotel. The park is right in front the hotel that I live in. We didn't have to use a car. We cross the street to go to the park. Once we got there, Ryder wanted me to put him down. Ryder ran to the swings.

Ryder: mommy push me! (He says getting on the swing)

Laura: ok (I go behind him and start pushing the swing)

Ryder: weeee higher mommy, higher! (He giggles and I push him a little bit more)

When Ryder was done swinging, I put him down and he ran to the slides. Dani came up to me while I was watching Ryder.

Danielle: Laur

Laura: yeah?

Danielle: there's a little problem at the boutique I'm going to go and see what's going on.

Laura: no you can stay, I'll check it out. I forgot some things in the office and I need to pick them up.

Danielle: are you sure?

Laura: yeah. Can you take Ryder to his hockey practice? I'll pick him up afterwards.

Danielle: ok. The driver is waiting in front of the hotel. (I nod)

Laura: Ry, come here real quick. (Ryder goes in front of me)

Laura: mommy has to go take care of something for work.

Ryder: your leaving?

Laura: for a bit, buddy, but I'll be back. Dani is going to take you to your practice today and I'll pick you up.

Ryder: ok mommy. I love you (he hugs me and I hug him back)

Laura: I love you to Ry. (He pulls away and kiss his head.)

Laura: be good alright?

Ryder: ok mommy (I smile)

Laura: bye

Ryder: bye bye

I kiss his head and leave. I go to the hotel where my driver is waiting for me.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Ross's POV

It's been 5 years since Laura had left me with our baby. She left because I cheated on her with her friend. I feel horrible for what I've done to her. I practically pushed her away to a point where she left while she was pregnant. I really miss her, I was so stupid for cheating on her. I didn't even know why I did it in the first place. When I found out she left and that she was pregnant, I went insane. We were going to have a little baby and be happy, but I ruined it all.

I remember my siblings and Vanessa not talking to me after Laura left and they found out I cheated on her. They wouldn't even talk or look at me. It took a few months for them to talk to me again. Our manager had to make us go to counseling to get through our problems. They're still mad a bit, but not as mad as they were. Rydel and Vanessa were the hardest ones to try and make them talk to me again. Vanessa still won't talk to me. I don't blame her though, I practically made her sister, that was pregnant, leave and Rydel would only say a few words, but that's it and she'd fake all the smiles when we would hug on stage or take pictures for our meet and greets.

There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about her or the baby. I always wonder if she moved on or if she's married. I wonder about the baby too. Did she have a boy or a girl. I wonder how they're doing.

R5 is getting pretty famous again, we're on our world tour right now. We're going to our last stop which is New York. We're driving to our hotel right now. Our concert isn't until tonight and I heard about this hockey arena where you can go and play. We're all going to go after we get our things settled in the hotel.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Rocky: Ross let's go, they're all waiting for us so we can go to the arena.

Ross: I'll be there in a second.

Rocky: hurry up I need to fix my hair!

Ross: whatever.

Rocky and I are sharing a room for the time while we're in New York. Everyone else was with their kids and wives or fiancé in Ryland's case. Rocky and I are the only single ones in the band. Rocky and Alexa broke up because it wasn't working out for them. And me, well I'm still not over Laura. She was my first love and is never forget her.

Ross: let's go (I say to Rocky as we head out the room)

~•~•~•~•~•~

We just got here in the hockey arena. It's so huge. There were a few kids playing on the ice. I think they were practicing because they were doing warm ups on the ice. We all put our skates on and we go the ice and start to play. We played a few feet away from the kids so we won't hurt them.

There was a little boy with yellow pants who was trying to get the puck in the net. He was having trouble getting it in the net. I went up to him.

Ross: hey bud, do you want me to show you a trick to get the puck in the net?

???: yeah (I start doing showing him the trick and he follows me)

Ross: now, you try. (He tries it and gets it in the net.)

???: yay! I did it!

Ross: good job! (I gave him a high five)

Ross: what's your name, buddy?

???: Ryder

Ross: cool name, nice to meet you Ryder. I'm Ross.

Ryder: hi. Thank you for helping me.

Ross: no problem Ryder. Are you with the other boys over there?

Ryder: yeah, I'm in a team.

Ross: cool. (The coach blows the whistle)

Ryder: I have to go, bye

Ross: bye. (Ryder skates to his coach.)

I don't know why, but I feel like I know Ryder for some reason. It's like I have a connection with him. The guys and I play a few rounds of hockey and then we take a break.

Rydel's POV

Ross and the guys were on the ice playing hockey except Ellington. The rest of us were sitting on the chairs in the arena. There were some kids playing hockey. I think they were in a team. I see Ross talking to one of the little boys and he taught him to do a trick. After, the little boy took off his helmet and he was taking a break. He looked so much like Ross. I was shocked.

Rydel: guys look at that little boy with blonde hair. It looks like Ross. (Ellington, Savannah, and Vanessa look at the little boy)

Vanessa: oh my god! He does!

Ross didn't see because he was playing hockey with my brothers.

Ross and I aren't talking like we used to. We aren't as close like we were. After what he did to Laura, I couldn't forgive him. He cheated on her and on top of that, she was pregnant. I remember how happy Laura was when she found out that she was pregnant. Then, she came back a few hours crying her heart out because she had saw Ross cheating on her. She then left, and we never saw her again. Her assistant came to the house a few hours she left and gave us all letters. It explained how she couldn't handle things anymore and she decided to leave and that she'd take care of the baby. I remember that day, I wanted to kill Ross so bad. Laura had sent him divorce papers, but he never signed them.

Laura's POV

I'm in the hockey arena to pick up Ryder from his hockey practice. He's in a little league, he's so adorable in his uniform. I enter the arena and see a few people on the ice playing hockey and I see Ryder's coach talking to the rest of the little league team. The kids stand getting ready to leave and Ryder sees me and goes to me.

Ryder: mommy! (He hugs me, I hug him back and kiss his cheek)

Laura: Hi baby boy, how was practice?

Ryder: fun! I learned a new trick

Laura: yeah?

Ryder: yeah! I'll show you (I nod and he goes back on the ice and gets a puck and starts to show me his trick. He skates to me when he finished)

Laura: wow, baby! That was awesome! (He sits on the chair and takes his skates off)

Ryder: thank you mommy.

Laura: did the coach taught you that?

Ryder: no, a guy did.

Laura: oh

Ryder: he was really nice. (I nod)

Laura: are you excited for your game?

Ryder: yeah! It's going to be awesome! (I high five him)

Laura: what do you say we go out to eat? Like our favorite restaurant?

Ryder: yeah! Let's go let's go! (I giggle and take his bag and hold his hand)

Ross's POV

My brothers and I played a few more rounds of hockey and we took a little break. I see Ryder and who I assume is his mother, talking. She looked like Laura from the back, but with shorter hair. I don't know if it's her, I haven't seen her since 5 years ago and Laura's hair was longer. I see Ryder smiling and laughing, his mom never turned around so I didn't see her face. They then left the arena. The weird thing was that Ryder kind of looked like me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 609 35
A raura and R5 fan fiction~ Laura Marano she is your regular rebel at school. She always gets what she wants and has every guy wrapped around her lit...
170K 3.9K 74
What happens when R5 said they'll be back in nine months and disappear for almost 4 years leaving behind Laura and Vanessa and Riley( Rinessa's daugh...
18.3K 848 20
***Sequel to Magic time*** Ross and Laura.. They both feel so much for each other, but will they ever admit it? Laura is staying at the Lynches over...
52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...