Daddy's Girl [Trilogy to Me...

By ratedchristopher

He loved the Henny, He loved to Smoke, and now it's all about daddy and his girl. Taking a more drastic turn... More

Intro.
Daddys Girl - One
Daddy's Girl- Two
Daddy's Girl- Three
Daddy's Girl Four
Daddy's Girl- Five
Daddy's Girl- Six
Daddy's Girl- Eight
Daddy's Girl- Nine
Daddy's Girl- Ten
Daddy's Girl- Eleven
Daddy's Girl- Twelve
Daddy's Girl- Thirteen
Daddy's Girl- Fourteen
Daddy's Girl- Fifteen {Finale}
Daddy's Girl Epilogue / Quadrilogy Info
Quadrilogy
Revamp

Daddy's Girl Seven

4.2K 168 247
By ratedchristopher

-Noemi Brown

It was nothing but lust. That sexual feeling and a handful of lust filling our eyes. It made me come to my senses again when he tossed me onto his bed and pulled his shirt from over his head. His eyes ravenous and my body shivering from the next move or stunt he was to pull. I was scared, so scared.

"Daddy has an erection, I need you to help me one way, and if it doesn't work the first way you gotta try the second way, alright?"

"Y-you have a what-" my words came to a halt and so did my breath when he dropped his boxers, letting his manhood fall in the palm of his hands.

"C'mere all you have to do is hold me." He motions, the twisted up smile he gave me made me gulp as I stood to my knees and crawled over to him. He gently held my lower back and indicated for me to hold him. I looked him in the eyes and cautiously wrapped a few fingers along him.

"Now move like you're shaking up a drink, start off slow and easily go faster." He said, I bit down onto my lip with fear knowing this is wrong.

The memories burned my brain, leaving with me with what felt like no moving brain cells. I felt discretely humiliated and scarred for life because of that. So what made it any different from right now? Maybe the fact that it happened more than once, and it stuck to me as if it was soon normal.

It wasn't normal, but I had to face the fact that I couldn't deny I didn't like it anymore. He came onto me three times, and I liked it.

Two months later...

-Christopher Brown

I hadn't got laid in a long time, since Levi and I stopped messing around, stopped sending pictures, and even facing each other I had to keep myself active with women I met at my car shop or if I went out to the bar with Michael or something.

The blonde girl I was spooning was amazing honestly I heard rumors about that white pussy being pink. I stood corrected when I ate her last night, it was some nice pussy. I didn't wanna toss her to the side either, cause I liked her. I stretched out my arms to accompany the other girl beside me and puckered my lips onto her neck making her giggle. This one was a Native American lookin chick. She was a five in the face ten in the ass so I just brung' em back both and experimented.

I knew it was my weekend for the kids and the house was a complete mess. I fired my maid for trying to hook up with Carter a few weeks ago. She had to be like 23 and I didn't want Carter dating an older woman, shit scared me. I guess I had to clean up everything myself, I tried taking pride in my house. I did after all designed it over again, had my garage extended for my cars and kept them clean. But shit, leaving pizza boxes, my boxers, and condoms in the kitchen was unsanitary as fuck. My kids could be roaming around on the counter and I'd never know.

It was hard kicking the girls I had just slept with out, the blondie wanted to give me another blow job and the Indian wanted to do anal. I curved them and said another day, the Indian kind of turned me off, even though I've tried anal a few times and enjoyed it. I did have the courtesy to ask for their names and numbers though, blondie was named Laura and the Indian was Viviah.

I thought I'd have some free time to myself but when all my boys came through the front door I dapped them up and kissed my girls. I didn't care to look for Levi, but Noemi was last getting out and had an evident attitude. When did she not? She storms in past me and heads upstairs. I still didn't like the idea of her walking around in shorts that we're tinier than her. It ain't settle right with me, there arealot of perverted guys today. I shut the door and lounge on the couch near Brayden and Carter.

"My therapist said she wants to start having father-son conferences. I don't know, she want's to know more about my diagnosis and shit." Carter says turning on the play station and handing a controller to myself and Bray.

"Hell I gotta be there for? Aren't you taking your pills and stuff? Your mom stay on top of you on about your pills so I don't. Are you not taking them?"

"I have been. That's why I ain't been fighting nobody lately." He replies.

"Yeah but he be fucking the whole cheer team. Except Nomi." Brayden adds. I didn't know what to expect of my sons, honestly I was never told wrong from right and was just like them. I'd try to advise them not to date more than one girl at once or fuck alot fo girls, but they are hard headed. I still told them, right before our joint game of call of duty.

"So dad, how many bodies you got since you like in yo thirties now? You still get pussy?" Carter asks, despite of the whole lecture I just tried to give. I wanted to be as open as I could with them.

"I mean look how many siblings you got, count them and some random women I smash occasionally. I'd sound like I should already have some std if I tell you approximately how many bodies I got." I chuckle remembering when I first lost my virginity. I lost it at the tender age of 8, but I mean she was willing to fuck a kid like me and I wasn't trying to waste time watching a bunch of porno's to see how to stroke right.

"I bet he got like 50 or something." Brayden says as I watch him follow me behind a building, though he paused the game to text one of his friends within the game.

"Sounds right."

"I just got with this senior her name Amaria. She livelike three houses down, I ain't gon lie I be sneaking out to chill with her sometimes." Brayden admits.

"Should I meet her? I mean how long you been seeing her?" I inquire.

"Like since the first day of school. She didn't mind hanging with me even though I'm in 11th. I wasn't tripping either though." He shrugs.

"Yeah, you ain't gon be tripping till your hormones get the best of you and she end up telling you she pregnant. Trust me, it's a big bomb to be blown up by. Next thing you know you gotta drop your school work for changing diapers, burping after they drink, it's a big responsibility. I'm just trying to tell you know since y'all sexually active. Having sex young isn't a joke cause you could end up a daddy before you graduated."

"Like you?" Carter sneers.

"Shut up, I graduated highschool without a baby."

"What bout me?" Bray says concerned.

"Um, you came after I graduated, granite your mom didn't bother to tell me she was pregnant."

"You busted a nut and didn't ask her if she was pregnant? Thanks for letting me know another don't to sex at a young age." Brayden points out.

"I busted in alot of girls." I dismiss, I may have kids I don't know about. Cross my heart and hope to die if I do, damn. I chuckled to myself I don't need no more kids after the baby coming. Noemi is the only one who knows right now anyway, I'm not sure if she blabbed to anyone, but it wouldn't have been smart to.

The rest of the night was full of laughter when we all got together to watch ATL, it was one of my favorites and I didn't mind letting the babies watch it. They weren't exposed to explicit stuff on a daily so I wasn't worried.

"Daddy it's so late, and I'm so sleepy." Mila says hugging my chest, with her legs wrapped around my body.

"I know boo, you ready for bed?" I say starting to tickle her sides, she giggles joyfully and nods at me with her blue eyes. It lingered in my mind, in a sense she wasn't my kid. But she sure damn was supposed to be, but I won't go back into the history. I love my kids, alot. I got free time with them individually, well I tried to at least.

"Hey I'm putting us on snapchat." Brayden says, the hell was a snapchat? I never did get into that social media shit.

"Gang gang gang!" Carter shouts kicking the back of Noemi's head making it slam right into the corner of the table, the vase I spent like four hundred dollars on crashes to the floor and soon Noemi is crying.

"Gotdamn, hell wrong with you?" I scoff hoisting Mila on my waist. I slap the back of Carter's head and for some reason that gave everyone a cue to get the hell upstairs and go to bed. When I got pissed they knew I'd yell "Go to bed!" In maybe the next five seconds, so to avoid hearing it they all just left. I waited to hear the three showers start running to make sure they wasn't playing no games and set Mila down.

"Goodnight princess, don't cut yourself and watch where you're going." I say indicating the broken vase on the floor. Once she kissed myself and Noemi goodnight, she ran upstairs and I sat near her, bringing her into my chest.

"Don't cry Nomi. Where does it hurt?" I ask bringing her head from my chest and staring at the knot on her forehead. "Mhm, nevermind I see." Damn that was gonna be big as fuck.

"I've had such a horrible day, no a horrible week. Mommy and I haven been arguing over stupid stuff, I'm not passing a few of my classes already, and I'm just exhausted." She says hugging my body again.

"Well, just don't argue with your mom. It's rude for one and it causes stress. You know she's pregnant and you wouldn't to cause her to have all these issues with the baby, would you?" I ask as she wipes the few tears she still had streaming.

"Mhm, no." She replies, like she was hesitant. I cleared my throat and just silently brought her head back to my chest. We we're going to get through this, as much of a drama queen that she was, I had to treat her like a baby so she wouldn't lash out on her brothers and start a fight.

"You want some ice?" I ask as I stand up with her still in my arms.

"Please, let me get on your back?" I nod and turn around, before she climbs onto my back I feel her hand rest on my ass. I furrow my eyebrows, "Fuck is you doing?"

"Nothing, just feeling." She says softly wrapping her legs around my waist. I start my way into the kitchen and let her sit ontop of the island. I started looking around in the freezer for an ice pack, with a house full of athletes we were sure to have something.

-Noemi Brown

I swung my legs back and forth as I watched daddy rummage in the freezer. His shoulders hunched over and I got the perfect few of some of his back tattoos. I loved the fact that he has my name tattooed, I'm definitely his favorite.

Though my head was throbbing still, I couldn't help but think of how cute he was. His focused look when he walked back over to me and set the ice pack down. I stared at him with anticipation and his cheeks turned rosy red as we stared at each other, what type of lust was this?

"What?" He chuckles curiously as I grin and place my hand onto his, rubbing it gently. Letting him know I was feeling some type of way at this moment. The only noise you could hear were the crickets out in the backyard and the kitchen clock ticking.

"Well, give me the ice daddy." I insist resting my palms behind me and moving my hair from out of my face.

"I am Nomi, quit staring at me like that would you?" He says holding back the blushful tone he wants to convey, it's okay I know he likes it just as much as I do. He should stop being so afraid, and just live a little.

He rests the ice pack over my forehead and it quickly numbs the pain, giving me the chills up and down my spine. I rest my eyes and purse my lips trying to not complain from the coldness actually giving me a burning sensation. It soothed me when I open my eyes again and daddy was staring at me. Like he was just waiting for me to open my eyes again. His lips skidded across my cheek and he whispers "Goodnight." Picking up my hand and replacing it with his, letting me hold the icepack myself.

"Goodnight daddy." I say watching him leave out the kitchen, and listening to him go upstairs.

The two reasons I was excited for today was because, one we as a family are going to raise money for daddy's cancer funds and I get to flaunt around in a bikini.

"Carwash! Twelve ninety-nine and a free vacuum!" Carey and I shout with the posters we had made earlier. Grandma accompanied the triplets on the other side of the shop as they sold fresh lemonade. Mariah and Seryah helped daddy at the register and Brayden and Carter were giving haircuts in the back of the shop. It was a good cause and even got me a shot of looking good for him.

"These people are so ignorant, they know they want a nice ass carwash on this hot ass summer day." Carey pouts sitting onto the curb of the road. I agreed that it was hot, but she offered to help.

"C'mon Carey, we just have until eight, that's two more hours you're fine." I say repeating the same quotes over and over again. She eventually rejoins me and we welcome and direct drivers to the carwash.

"Noemi?" A familiar voice calls out and I turn around quickly to see Vionni walking towards me with two lemonades in his hand. Carey simply rolls her eyes and keeps luring in customers.

"Um, hey what are you doing here?"I ask. He hands me a lemonade and I hesitantly take it and thank him. This lemonade was bomb, I knew the triplets weren't making this lemonade, this was all grandma's doing.

"Supporting the fam." He comments eyeing my attire. "Someone's sweaty." He grasps my hand and swings it, trying to get me to walk away from Carey.

"I'm kind of busy, can't you just text me." I say looking down to the burning up grass.

"You look good right now, you know you sent me that nude and we ain't been talking right since. You got something going on?" He asks weaving his long arm behind my back.

"Not really. Look if you're just trying to get in my pants you can stop talking to me now. Seriously V."

"You know it ain't like that. I already told you I respect you Nomi. Whenever you ready, you'll be ready. And I'll be here to wait." He says with a sincere tone, yeah he'll wait to get me but he'll also be fucking another girl waiting. Vionni told me he was a virgin, but I don't know what to even believe anymore.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna look stupid in the end." I say toying around with his fingers in mine, he leans in to kiss my cheek and I brush my lips on his neck for a moment, making myself blush.

"I'm sure Nomi, keep looking bad." He says looking down at my chest then back at my face. The silence crept upon us as I walked back over to Carey and she gave me an irritated look.

"What!" I say guilty for leaving her alone.

"Nothing, your dad said we could have a break. And he wants to talk to you." She says placing the poster under a cone and I followed her into the air conditioned shop. We slip on our tshirts to cover our bodies from the customers inside and she travels to the bathroom while I head to the counter.

"Mila where's daddy?" I ask tying my hair up into a bun.

"I don't know." She replies playing Jenga with her brothers. Daniel nor Elijah accepted my presence most of the time, apparently I was mean. I walked along the hallway and knocked on the office door before entering. Daddy was drinking a lemonade with his Jordans kicked up on his dress.

"Hey babe."

"Hi daddy, you wanted to see me?" I ask sitting onto the desk and taking his cup from out his hands. I make sure to go to the side where he began drinking and lick the rim as he fidgets in his seat. "Calm down daddy." I giggle taking a longer sip of it.

"You gotta stop doing that kind of stuff. You know it's weird."

"I'm just trying to be sexy for you." I giggle again and give him his cup back. He clenches his jaw and I shrug, finding the perfect opportunity to be sexier for him. I remove mu tshirt and let him see my still sweating body, his eyes linger in all the right places.

I hop down from the desk and part my legs, sitting right near his crotch I was able to straddle him. I loosened my arms around his neck and he bit his lip in anticipation. I know he wanted me just like I wanted him.

"What you doing yo?" He breathes under his breath, I grind my hips inwards to him as he wipes his hand over his face. "You gotta stop." He pleads, I sink my lips into his neck and taste his skin making me feel alive.

"Touch me daddy." I whisper trailing my voice up to his ear, I knew he fell under my work when he replies.

"Where baby?"

"Where it makes me feel good." I mutter kissing his jawbone then looking him in his eyes once more. I watch his eyes dance along my chest as I begin removing the knot behind my neck, letting it gently fall off my body. I remove the next knot and toss it to the floor.

"Damn." He says softly, keeping his voice down cause he was trying to sneak around with me. His tongue ran over his lips before I crashed mine with his. His left hand grabbed my breast making me gasp into his mouth. My eyes closed as I tilt my head, giving more pressure to his lips he moaned when he was evidently hardening. His crotch was bold and underneath of me making me gasp.

It didn't stop him from squeezing my nipples into his hand and caressing my other breast with his free hand. I didn't know how much I loved him but it sure was alot.

I was about to fight for dominance with his tongue until the office door opened. A gasp slipped out my mouth and he curses, we both get guilty hearted and wide eyed when we see who just caught us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 29.3K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
116K 4.7K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
841K 39.1K 167
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
94K 2.9K 25
a paige bueckers story.