JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*133*

4.3K 72 67
By JoeSugg9012

*smut*

°

Joe pulled me in for a kiss and moved us so we were laying on the sofa, Joe hovering above me and never breaking our kiss.

"Mm, Minx," He hummed.

It didn't take long for us to each get each other's clothes off. Joe was left in his underwear and I in just my knickers too.

"F.uck, I love you," Joe said quietly.

He sat up and took off his underwear, leaving him nude. I took his length in my hand and slowly stroked it before he hovered back over me, giving me more kisses.

"Joe, please," I moaned as he lightly ran his fingers along my knickers.

"Shh," He smirked, moving down and taking off my underwear.

Slowly sliding in two fingers, Joe gently fingered me, making me moan and roll my hips against his hand.

"F.uck," I said under my breath, as I screwed my eyes shut and curled my toes as I was about to reach my high.

However, I didn't, because Joe stopped.

"Mm," I let out a small whine.

Joe hovered above me, whispering sweet and dirty nothings in my ear as he slowly entered me, thrusting his hips forward slowly, making us both crave more.

"Joe," I moaned as I reached closer to climaxing.

The room was filled with our moans and groans as we were both lost in the pleasure of each other.

I rolled my hips against Joe as I finally came. Wave after wave of pleasuring over taking me as Joe continued thrusting his hips to meet mine.

"Minx," Joe moaned as he came, gently laying against me, giving me small kisses.

"F.uck," I said as I came to a sudden realisation, "Are you wearing a condom?"

"S.hit."

"Joe!" I said worried.

"Minxie, you're not going to get pregnant, don't worry. I'll get dressed and get some emergency contraception from the pharmacy."

"How do we always manage to forget?!" I laughed lightly.

"I don't know," Joe shook his head, "Lost in the moment I guess?"

We got up and got dressed.

"I can't believe that we just did that on the couch," I giggled.

"Shh, no one but us has to know!" Joe laughed jokingly.

I gave him a kiss as I threw on my shirt.

"Alright, I'll go to the shop," Joe nodded, also putting on his top again.

"I'll come with you? Just give me a second," I said, putting on a different top and more deodorant and perfume.

I grabbed my bag and phone and followed Joe out to the car.

"God d.amn it, I just need to get on the pill again, I just keep procrastinating making an appointment," I said as Joe drove us to the shop.

"It's okay, or I could just remember a f.ucking condom," Joe laughed.

"Hm, whatever," I shrugged, smiling.

We got to the shop and went to the pharmacy and picked up the emergency contraception before putting it in the trolley and continuing to wander around the shop and get some groceries and other household necessities. It feels weird being out without the kids.

"ThatcherJoe?" A girl squealed, coming up and hugging Joe.

"Hello, how are you?" Joe smiled.

"I'm fantastic!" She squealed, "Can I have a picture with you? I love your videos!"

"Sure, love. Thank you, what's your name?"

"Dara," She smiled.

I took a picture for them together and Dara chatted for a bit, but then Joe excused us and we continued shopping.

"Joe!" I laughed as he kept walking behind me and jokingly and playfully put his hands on my hips and pull me closer to him, but it becomes quite difficult to do the shopping when I'm being tugged backwards.

"I love you," Joe smirked, ignoring me telling him off.

Joe was being really touchy-feely, not being able to stop touching me, whether it be holding my hand, running his hands on my waist, giving me small kisses, etc.

I kept playfully swatting him away as I focused on getting the groceries we needed.

"Come on, let's go," I said as I finished doing whatever shopping we needed.

We checked out and paid for everything we bought and loaded it in the car before heading home. Upon arrival, we unloaded everything and I took the pill.

"See, all good," I nodded after swallowing it.

Joe nodded, giving me a little kiss.

I put the box in the bathroom to put away later.

"What time is your mum bringing the kids back?" Joe asked.

"Um, not sure. She hasn't texted me, do you want me to find out?" I asked.

"No, don't worry, I was just being curious," Joe smiled, "Caspar and Oli are going to come hang-out for a bit, if that's alright with you?"

"That's fine," I smiled.

I put my hair up in ponytail and changed into some lounge shorts as Joe opened up his X-box to play while he waited for Caspar and Oli to arrive.

"Play me in Fifa?" Joe offered, handing me a controller.

"No, I suck at it and can't remember any buttons," I laughed.

"Go on. One round," Joe begged.

I gave in and took the remote from Joe.

"I texted them that the door is open, just to let you know."

"Okay," I nodded, trying to remember the controls.

Joe refreshed my memory of the different buttons and what-not before he started the game. As usual, Joe was winning but then somehow I got a goal, and another one, and then I won.

"What?!" Joe yelled jokingly.

"I won!" I cheered, jumping up and teasingly running around the sofa, "Victory lap!"

"How the h.ell?!"

"Guess I'm just better than you!" I teased jokingly.

"Hello!" Oli smiled as he and Caspar walked in.

"Guess what?!" I laughed.

"What?" Caspar smiled.

"I won against Joe on Fifa!" I laughed.

"D.amn!" Caspar laughed.

We all teased Joe, but I made it up to him by giving him a kiss.

They all played video games as I did some laundry and casually cleaned up a bit.

"Want anything to drink?" I offered.

"Can I have a beer, baby?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, Caspar? Oli?"

"Sure, I'll take one too," They both nodded.

I got them each a bottle of beer and then I just kept myself with a cup of juice.

"Oh yeah, what the h.ell? Where are the kids?" Oli laughed as he realised they weren't here.

"I thought they were napping," Caspar laughed.

"No, my mum took them out for today," I smiled.

"That's cool."

"Speak of the devil," I laughed as my phone rang, "Hi Mum."

I went into Joe's and I's bedroom so the boys' could contiue with whatever.

"Hi Minx."

"How are they behaving for you?" I smiled.

"They are being absolute angels! So I think we're going to leave the park soon, but I think I'll treat them to a snack before I bring them home. Is that alright?" She asked.

"Perfectly fine, we'll be here. Thank you again," I smiled.

"No problem, dear. See you later."

I hung up the phone and joined them all back in the livingroom.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, perfectly fine," I nodded, sitting next to Oli on the smaller sofa.

We all chatted for a while as they played their video games and I watched. It wasn't too long before my mum dropped Noah and Noelle back at home and they instantly went down for a nap.

°

a/n: hi, so im sorry about this chapter, i just am not really feeling it with this chapter. More to come though with drama!! Love you all loads and thanks for reading! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 104 24
You have been the best of friends with Joe for as long as you can remember. you then decide that your going to move to London with joe. When you move...
2K 13 30
Jemma's life changes when she finds out about a certain someone on YouTube after years of watching gaming she always heard her friends talking about...
25.7K 728 49
(A Joe Sugg FanFiction) Autumn-Rose is falling hard for her best friend... until everything went wrong. Can he keep Promises? Maybe Joe Sugg Can... *...
46.1K 947 25
Sequel to A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic). Joe and Aly continue their relationship and fight through it, no matter the trials they're fac...