You Promised Forever: Sequel...

By BeenHereSince09

So what happens after one year of drama? Does it continue? Usually it doesn't, but for Kylie Braun, now 18/ g... More

You Promised Forever: Sequel to Who Knew
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 17

73.5K 1K 1.4K
By BeenHereSince09

~Holidays~ 

~New York~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"You're very popular right now." The interviewer said. 

"Yeah, I guess." I smiled. 

"In fact you've past stars like Selena Gomez and Demi Lavato on twitter with 23.5 million followers." 

"Yup." I smiled. 

"Speaking about Selena.. Are you two good friends? Or is she competition?" 

"I don't speak to her.. At all... So I wouldn't call her a good friend.. She's just like, a person? And I don't see her as competition.. She acts and supposedly calls what she does singing, but that's all. I don't do any of those, I model." I shrugged. 

"But you've got an amazing voice, you sang with Justin." 

"Yeah, but I only sang with Justin because Carly couldn't make it to the duet... Yeah I think I have a decent voice, but I wouldn't sing as a career... Wait, maybe I would." 

"Ok then, in recent interviews with other celebrities... your name has been mention many times... Here lets watch these clips." She said while she pointed to a screen. 

"Who's your celebrity crush?" The interviewer asked Cody Simpson. 

"Um.. I'd say Kylie... You know Kylie Braun, she's cool.. And pretty." He said shyly. 

"Celebrity crush?" 

"That girl we presented the award to." Zayn said. 

"Oh yeah her, she was cute... What was her name?" Niall asked. 

"The one Harry kissed?" Liam asked. 

"Yeah." Zayn said. 

"Kylie Braun, right?" Louis asked while turning to Harry. 

"Yeah, she was cute... She's sassy though." Harry smirked. 

"So all of you have a crush on Kylie Braun?" The interviewer asked. 

"Yeah." Louis answered. 

"But I call dibs." Harry said. 

"There's no dibs." Niall defended. 

"I kissed her first... So I marked my territory." Harry joked. I just chuckled and rolled my eyes. She played more clips and Ryan Beatty, Jaden, Nathan from The Wanted, the Janoskians, and some few more said they had a crush on me. 

"Mostly everyone has their eye on you... How does it feel?" She chuckled. I just looked at the floor shyly and shrugged. 

"Normal, I guess... I'm not really that interested in any of them." I said. 

"Who do you have your eye on? Who are you crushing on?" 

"Justin." I answered. 

"No, you can't pick him.. You guys are already dating." 

"I can't?" 

"No." 

"Then.. Um.. Hmm... I don't know." I shrugged. 

"Just pick any guy." 

"Uh.. How about... That Ryan kid." I said. 

"Ryan Beatty?" She asked, I nodded my head. "Why's that?" 

"Just cause I don't know him.. Maybe we can get to know each other, have lunch someday.. How old is he? 17? Oh and his cheeks look so cute." I chuckled. 

"Hear that Ryan? Go tweet her." She joked. 

"Next thing you know he does." I giggled. 

"So Christmas is coming up.. Planning to spend Christmas Eve like last year?" 

"No, definitely not." I sighed. 

"Where will you spend Christmas?" 

"I don't know.. Probably we'll have everyone come over." I shrugged. 

"Did you get your Christmas gifts done?" 

"Yeah, I got those early this time." I chuckled. 

"Anything special for Justin?" 

"He doesn't need a present... He has the best gift ever already." 

"What's that?" 

"Me of course." I joked. 

"Ah." She laughed. "Well this is all we have time for. Thank you for coming." 

"No problem." I smiled and got up to leave. 'Meet me at the restaurant we talked about tonight at 10pm :) love u' I read. It was a text from Justin. I smiled and replied with 'ok :) love u too' Justin had promoting to do in New York. 

"You have a photo shoot to do next and after that you have to discuss your clothing line." Allison said. 

"Another photo shoot?" I sighed. "But that would be my 3rd one today." 

"Scooter is the one who scheduling these." Allison said. 

"Ugh." I sighed and we went to the photo shoot. 

* * * 

Justin's P.O.V 

"Bro you're really going to do it?" Chaz asked. 

"Of course." I responded while staring at the ring. 

"Don't you think you're too young? What about your career?" Ryan asked. 

"No.. And I'll still sing." 

"Aren't you afraid that your fans will leave you?" Ryan asked. 

"No.. I know they won't." 

"Did you ask Scooter?" Chaz asked. 

"Yes, he gave me permission to propose to Kylie.. I just can't hurt her." 

"When are you going to?" Ryan asked. 

"Christmas morning." I answered. "I hope she says yes." 

"Damn, you really lover her.. I thought it was just a small crush and you wanted to get in her pants." Chaz laughed. 

"I have already." I smirked. {A/N: lol I forgot if Ryan&Chaz found out already.. If they have then oh well.. Pretend they haven't.} 

"No way. I don't believe you." Ryan said. 

"Dude seriously?" Chaz asked. 

"Yeah I'm serious." I chuckled. 

"No.. I don't believe you." Ryan said. 

"I'm not lying." I defended. 

"Yeah you are." Ryan said. 

"I've had sex with her, in her room. My dick went up her vagina. I'm not lying.. And after I took a shower with her." I defended. 

"When?" Chaz asked. 

"Like last year.. We almost did it again this year on my tour bus.. But Emily had to call Kylie and ruin the mood." I sighed. 

"So you've seen her naked?" Chaz smirked. 

"Yeah." 

"Does she look sexy? You should of took pictures and sent them to me bro." Chaz joked. 

"I'm not going to take picture of her naked." I defended. 

"Why not? I would of." Ryan laughed. 

"She wouldn't of let me." I chuckled. 

"Is she good?" Chaz smirked. 

"Hell yeah." I chuckled. "This is what she did." I said while grabbing a magazine with her on the cover. I showed them and explained them how Kylie kissed down my body and eventually got to my dick. When the cover of the magazine went in front of my dick I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I paused and turned around slowly. I saw Kylie standing behind me with her arms crossed and she looked pissed. 

"What the hell are you telling them?!" She scolded. 

"I uh..." I said nervously while moving away the magazine. 

"He's telling us how you two fucked." Chaz smirked. 

"What?!" She scolded. 

"It slipped out?" I defended. 

"Bullshit. Why would you even be talking about that. You're disgusting." She sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"I'm sorry." I said going to hug her. 

"It's ok, but don't talk about it again." 

"We can have make up sex.. If you want." I suggested jokingly. 

"No!" She scolded and smacked my arm. 

"It was worth a try." I shrugged and laughed along with Chaz and Ryan. 

"Come on, lets get McDonald's for lunch." She said pulling me towards the door. 

"Hey what about us?" Ryan said following us. 

"You guys can come too." Kylie sighed. We then made our way to McDonald's. 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"I'll go order." Justin said. Chaz, Ryan, & I sat at a high table. 

"So Ky, you and Justin got some action one night, huh?" Chaz smirked. 

"I don't want to talk about it." I said while looking away and blushing a little. 

"Who made the first move?" Ryan asked. 

"I don't know, why do you guys have to know." I sighed and checked my twitter. 

"Just curious." Ryan said. 

"Why? You can't get anyone to have sex with you so just have to know about other people's sex." I joked without looking up at them. 

"No." They both said. 

"Then have your own sex and stop wondering about mine." I said.  

"You don't have to be sassy about it." Chaz chuckled. 

"I'm not." I defended. I was scrolling on twitter when I see that Ryan Beatty tweeted me. The tweet said '@KylieBraun you don't know me yet, but follow me babe :)' I chuckled quietly and followed him. I decided to go on his profile to see his reaction. 'YES I CAN FREAK OUT TOO! KYLIE FOLLOWED! OH MY GOD' I saw him tweet a couple seconds ago. I smiled and RT'ed it. '@TheRyanBeatty OH MY GOSH, BUT YOU TWEETED ME! I CAN'T BREATH! WHAT IS AIR!?' I jokingly replied. 

"What are you smiling about?" Justin asked while coming to the table with the food. 

"That Ryan Beatty kid is freaking out because I followed him." I answered. 

"Wow." Justin chuckled. "You know what we should do, we should make a video just freaking out because he tweeted you." Justin chuckled. 

"Like how your fans freak out?" Ryan asked. 

"Yeah." Justin said while eating fries. 

"Ok. I'm going to start recording." I said while putting on the camera. "You guys won't believe it! Ryan Beatty just tweeted me!" 

"Oh my god, no way! Really! Lucky!" Chaz said while flailing his hands around. I then pointed the camera to Ryan. 

"Im so jealous! Oh my Bieber! I can't! Kylie! I wanna be you right now! That should be me!" Ryan fake cried. I chuckled and pointed the camera to Justin. 

"HE WHAT?!" Justin gasped. "THE Ryan Beatty just tweeted you?! Out of all the people he chose you?! No way!" Justin said while pretending to freak out. "Women! Tell me you're not joking!" Justin said while getting out of his chair and shaking me. "Ryannnn! Why can't you tweet me?! I've waiting for a long time! I've been a fan since the beginning! Why don't you love me! Ryan! Please! I love you so much! Ryan!" Justin said straight into the camera while fake crying. "Oh my gosh! He just tweeted! I can't! I'm going to explode! Ryan!" Justin said while looking at his phone and just randomly fell down on the floor. "I can't anymore! Ryan! Oh my god I can't!" Justin said. "I'm shaking! Ryan tweet me!" 

"Well.. Someone took it too far." I chuckled while facing the camera to me. "So.. Yeah Ryan... Hi. How's life?" I smiled. "Ok bye now, love you." I said and ended the video. '@TheRyanBeatty you can tell we were excited... And um someone got a little too excited :P' I tweeted and added the video to it. 

"Ok, now lets eat." Justin said while sitting back in his chair. We started to eat and chat. 

~15 Minutes Later~ 

"Now what?" Chaz asked once we finished eating. 

"I have to work." I said. 

"Where?" Justin asked. 

"I have to review my designs and pick out what I want for this weeks new release for my clothing line." I said. 

"We can go play hockey or something." Justin said. "Za and Twist want to hang out too." Justin said while looking at his phone. 

"No, don't hang out with those two." I sighed. 

"They aren't that bad." Justin said. 

"Ky, they're cool dudes." Chaz said. 

"I don't like them." I said while crossing my arms. 

"Why not?" Ryan asked. 

"They're bad influences on you Justin." I sighed. 

"No they aren't." Justin defended. 

"Whatever, don't say I didn't warn you when you get bad media because of them." I sighed while getting up. 

"I won't." Justin defended. We then threw away our trash and walked towards the front door. There was some paparazzi waiting out there. Chaz and Ryan walked out first then I did, with Justin following behind me. Once I stepped out, I could feel the cold air hit my cheeks. I started following Chaz and Ryan until I felt a hard tug on my shoulder and I fell down on my butt hard. 

"What the?" I said while rubbing my shoulder. I looked over and Justin was also on the ground. 

"Are you ok?" Chaz chuckled while helping me up. 

"I think I just bruised my butt." I sighed. 

"How did you fall?" Ryan laughed while helping Justin up. 

"I slipped on the ice and I tried to keep balance by your shoulder, but obviously that failed." Justin chuckled. 

"Be careful, there's ice on the ground." One of the paparazzi said. 

"Yeah, you too." Justin said and we got into the range rover. Ryan sat in the drivers seat, Chaz was in the passenger seat, and Justin and I sat in the back. 

"Do I have a bruise?" I asked Justin while pointing to my lower back. 

"No, but.. There might be one forming." He said. "Sorry." 

"It's ok." I sighed. 

"So do I drive to the office?" Ryan asked as he stopped at a stop sign. 

"Yeah." I answered while answering my phone. "Hello?" I asked, it was a number that I was not familiar with. 

"Kylie?" A male voice asked. 

"Yeah.. Who is this?" 

"Oh sorry.. It's Ryan." 

"Ryan? Ryan Beatty?" I said confused. 

"Yeah, haha.. I must be freaking you out." 

"No, no.. Not to sound rude, but how did you get my number?" 

"I asked Cody for it.. Oh my gosh I sound like a crazy stalker." He said worryingly, which cause me to giggle. 

"Any particular reason why you wanted to call?" I asked. 

"Uh... I just.. Uh.. I just want to call.. I didn't interrupt anything you're doing, right?" He said nervously. I chuckled to myself because he was being all shy and nervous. Justin started to be all clingy and touchy, he started to play with my hair and leave kisses on my cheek and neck. I told him to stop a couple of times, but he kept doing it. It made it really distracting while talking to Ryan. 

"Oh my god Justin stop." I scolded. "Hold on Ryan." I said into the phone and covered the it with my hand. "Are you going to stop or what? You're getting kind of annoying." I said to Justin. He just made a frown jokingly. "I'm serious." I scolded. 

"Why are you getting so angry?" Justin sighed while crossing his arms. 

"Maybe because I'm trying to talk with Ryan, but you keep on touching me." 

"Why don't you just say bye and hangup?" 

"Because I actually want to talk to him." 

"Why don't you talk with me, I'm your boyfriend." 

"Right now you're being an annoying boyfriend." I sighed while rolling my eyes. 

"You're being annoying too." He defended. 

"You're more annoying." 

"No I'm not." 

"Yes you are." 

"Oh my god you two are acting like little kids! Enough!" Ryan scolded while he stopped the car in front of the office. 

"She started it." Justin defended. 

"No I didn't, you did." 

"It doesn't matter who started it, it's ending right now." Chaz said. 

"It's not ending until he admits he started it." 

"Well I guess it's not ending then because I am not admitting to something that I know I didn't start." 

"Yes you did." I pouted. 

"Justin just apologize!" Ryan scolded. 

"But I didn't do anything!" 

"Didn't do anything my ass." I sighed. "Whatever, I have to go." I said while opening the door. I stepped out carefully so I wouldn't slip. 

"You started it!" Justin shouted from the car window as I was walking to the front door. I just stuck my middle finger at him without looking back. "Love you too!" He shouted. I walked inside the building and I remembered that Ryan was still on the phone. 

"Oh, sorry.. I forgot you were still there." I said into the phone. 

"Haha, it's alright." Ryan said. "You and Justin are fighting?" 

"Not really like fighting fighting.... He's just being the annoying idiot that he is." I sighed. 

"So I called you because I saw the interview you did earlier today.. And I'm also in New York right now visiting a friend.. And I was wondering of you had time to hang out?" 

"Hmm.. I guess you can come stop by at the office and we can hang out here." 

"Cool.. See you there." He said. 

"I'll text you the address, yeah?" I asked. 

"No I know the address." 

"Damn stalker." I joked. 

"Haha.. I'll be there in a few." 

"Alright bye." I said and hung up. 

"Kylie you're late." Allison said as I walked into the room. 

"What? No I'm not." I defended. 

"Yes you are, you were suppose to be here 5 minutes ago." 

"Come on it's only 5 minutes." I said while sitting down in a chair. 

"Kylie why are you always late?" Jan sighed as she walked in with some boxes. 

"I was eating lunch with Justin, Chaz, and Ryan." 

"You and those boys." Jan said while opening the box and taking out some clothes. I just chuckled. We started to discuss what to change with the clothes and brainstorm more ideas. 

* * * 

Justin's P.O.V 

"Do you think Kylie is pissed at you?" Ryan asked as I shot the hockey puck in the net. 

"What did she blame on you now?" Za sighed as he came up next to me. 

"She just got mad at me for being annoying." I shrugged and got another hockey puck. 

"She bitches at you for the dumbest reasons, why do you like her so much?" Twist asked. I sighed and shot the hockey puck in the net. 

"She doesn't mean it." I said. 

"Then why doesn't she show you love instead of being bitchy." Za said. 

"She's not bitchy.. If you get to know her she's sweet." I defended. 

"That will never happen because she hates our guts." Za sighed and shot a hockey puck into the net. 

"Why doesn't she like you guys?" Chaz asked. 

"We're a bad influence or some shit." Twist shrugged. 

"I don't see how you guys are bad." Ryan said. 

"She probably hates us because we're black niggas." Za joked which cause us all to laugh. 

"No but really.. Stop painting Kylie as a bad person." I chuckled and continued to shoot hockey pucks in the net. 

~1 Hour Later~ 

"I say we should go party.. I know a few parties around here." Za said. 

"I don't know... Kylie would get mad." I sighed. 

"Come on bro, it's time for you to be on your own... Have fun, just a little." Twist said. 

"No.. I don't know." I sighed. 

"Come on Justin you're on break, lets just go this once. Besides Ky is working all day.. She's probably still pissed at you and we all know you're not going to get any action tonight." Chaz said. 

"Ok the story is you guys made me go." I smirked. 

"That's my man." Za cheered. 

"Lets go turn up!" Twist cheered and we all went to go party. 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Oh god who let the fans in again? God Frankie better not be taking a break, he's suppose to be security." Jan sighed. "I'm sorry guys, you're going to have to leave Kylie is working, no time for pictures." Jan said while shooing them away. I looked up from the design I was sketching and saw Ryan and another guy there with confused faces. 

"Jan, no they're not fans... Well they are, I think, but I invited them." I said getting up and stopping her. 

"Kylie you have work to do." Allison said. 

"Come on can we have a break? Please?" I asked. 

"Alright... Fine, but remember you have those sketches to get done." Jan said. 

"Yeah, you two.. Go eat food or something. Go run errands or stuff." I said. 

"I can go for food." Allison said. 

"Yeah me too.. Lets go." Jan smiled and they left to go get food. 

"So... Hey." I smiled and waved at them. 

"Kylie you should of seen him when you followed, tweeted, and sent him that video." Ryan's friend chuckled. 

"You should of recorded it." I smiled. 

"Oh yeah I should of." He chuckled. 

"Showing by your appearance I'm guessing you're a skater?" I asked while looking at Ryan's friend. 

"Yeah.. Ryan skates a little too." 

"You do?" I asked Ryan. 

"Uh.. Yeah." He said nervously. 

"Why are you so nervous?" I chuckled. 

"He has the biggest crush on you." Ryan's friend teased. 

"I don't." Ryan defended. 

"You don't?" I asked. 

"I mean yes, I do." Ryan said. 

"But you just said you didn't." Ryan's friend said. 

"You guys are confusing me, yes I have a crush on her." Ryan said while blushing. 

"Aw you're so cute." I giggled as I squeezed his cheek as if he was a little boy. "Oh and what's your name?" I asked his friend. 

"I'm Kobe." He said. 

"Kylie can I have a hug? Sorry.. I've always wanted one." Ryan asked. 

"Of course." I smiled and gave him a big hug. 

"Ryan let go!" Kobe chuckled while trying to pry Ryan off me. 

"I can't, she smells so good!" Ryan defended while smelling me. 

"Kobe why are you recording this when you could be helping?" I chuckled as I tried to break the hug. 

"Because this is funny!" He laughed. 

"Ryan." I giggled. "Let go." 

"Ok.. Ok fine." He sighed and let go. "YOU GUYS I JUST HUGGED KYLIE BRAUN!" Ryan shouted into the camera. 

"BUT OH MY GOD IM BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS RYAN BEATTY!" I joked. 

"These weirdos." Kobe said into the camera and then ended the video. He put it up on Instagram. 

"So do you skate good?" I asked while pointing at the skateboards they had. "And did you skate over here in the cold and snow?" 

"No before here we were doing some skating indoors." Kobe answered. 

"Wanna try?" Ryan asked while putting his skateboard in front of me. 

"No I'm scared I'm going to fall." I said. 

"No, I'll help you." Ryan said. 

"And I'll record you in case you fall then I'll be able to make fun of you and post it." Kobe joked. 

"Gee thanks, glad I know you'll be there to help." I chuckled. 

"Here just step on." Ryan said. I stepped on carefully and held onto him so I wouldn't fall. 

"Now what?" I asked. 

"Push yourself with one foot." Ryan said. 

"What?" I said confused. 

"Ok I'll just push you." Ryan said. 

"No, no, no.. I'm going to fall." I squealed. 

"I won't let go." Ryan chuckled and started pushing me. 

"You said you won't let go!" I squealed. "How the fuck do I stop?!" I panicked. I ended up crashing into the wall and falling on my butt. 

"Are you ok?" Kobe said trying to hold in his laughter. 

"Sorry." Ryan chuckled. 

"You said you wouldn't let go!" I said getting up and crossing my arms. 

"If I don't let go then you won't ever learn." Ryan said. 

"Delete that video." I said to Kobe. 

"Nope it's going on Instagram." He laughed and clicked upload. I sighed and got a drink of water. We ended up talking and getting to know each other. 

* * * 

~10pm~ 

"Do you have a reservation?" The waiter asked. 

"Uh.. I'm suppose to meet Justin... You know Bieber.. Here." I said. 

"Oh yes, he made a reservation. He hasn't checked in, but I will certainly take you to your table." He smiled. 

"Sounds good." I smiled and followed him. 

"Would you like to wait to order food?" He asked while I sat down. 

"Um.. Yeah. I'll wait." I said. 

"Ok, just let me know if you need anything." He smiled and left. I sighed and waited for Justin. I looked around and there wasn't that much people here. 

~15 Minutes Later~ 

"Are you ok? Need anything?" The waiter asked coming again. 

"Uh.. No... I'll still wait." I said. 

"Ok." He said and left. I tried calling Justin but he didn't answer. He didn't even answer my texts. I sighed and drank some water. I started to get a little nervous. 

~30 Minutes Later~ 

"Need anything? Will you like to order?" The waiter asked again. 

"Can you uh.. Like just wait a couple more minutes? Maybe his car broke down or something." I said trying to act like everything's ok. 

"Alright.. I you need anything feel free to ask." He sighed, he knew I wasn't ok. I looked around and I was the only customer left in the restaurant. I tried calling Justin again. 

"Hey it's Justin.. Leave a message and I'll call you back soon." His voicemail said. 

"I was just wondering if you were on your way to the restaurant you told me to meet you at... Call back." I said and hung up. I sighed and waited some more. 

~1 Hour Later~ 

"I'm sorry.. We're getting ready to close." The waiter said. 

"Really?" I asked. 

"Yes." 

"Could you just wait a little more?" I asked. 

"I'll give you 3 minutes, but after that you're going to have to leave.. I'm sorry." He said and left. 

"Ok." I sighed. How can he stand me up? 'Hey, here's a note for you, don't make plans if you're not going to show up :)' I tweeted. I started to tear up a little because I was so embarrassed. A couple of tears escaped. Before I left I decided to leave a top for waiting. I exited and it was snowing a little. All of a sudden I was being swarmed with paparazzi. Their flashing lights were so bright. I kept my head down and tried to get to the range rover I drove here. "Excuse me." I said trying to hold in the tears. 

"Where's Justin?" Some of them shouted. 

"Justin stood you up because he went clubbing with some other chicks!" One shouted. 

"He doesn't love you!" 

"You're not good enough for him!" 

"Excuse me!" I said a bit louder, this time there was tears falling. I finally made it into the range rover. I started the car and tried to leave, but they started to bang on the window and they wouldn't move from the front of the range rover. I got so overwhelmed that I started to cry hard. I started to honk the horn so they would move. Eventually I got out, but they started following me in their vans. They started to get on each side of me and started taking pictures. It started getting hard for me to drive with them blocking me and their flashing lights. All of a sudden I had to make a turn and the last thing I knew there was a lot of honking and the last thing i saw was flashing lights. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Authors note: 

It's 11:12 here so I'm not late yet :P lol hopefully you guys liked this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.3K 52
Megan is big on Vine, and is inspired by Cameron Dallas. She gets a surprise... and what's that? Something that changes her life in the best way poss...
204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
579K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc