Highness || anakin skywalker[...

By em_em20

Princess Corinna was a kind and loving person, she was next in line to rule the planet of Altre, a planet of... More

|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty-one|
|twenty-two|
|twenty-three|
|twenty-four|
|twenty-five|
|twenty-six|
|twenty-seven|
|twenty-eight|
|twenty-nine|
|thirty|
|thirty-one|
|thirty-two|
|thirty-three|
|thirty-four|
|thirty-six|
|thirty-seven|
|thirty-eight|
|thirty-nine|
|forty|
|forty-one|
|forty-two|
|forty-three|
|forty-four|
|forty-five|
|forty-six|
|forty-seven|
|forty-eight|
|forty-nine|
|epilogue|

|thirty-five|

4.2K 117 19
By em_em20

Time was lost where I was. I didn't know what time of day it was or even if it was day. I just sat on the cold hard black ground in complete boredom. It had felt like hours had passed since I saw that vision but it could have easily been a few minutes.

"Corinna?" I heard a soft disembodied voice coming from the distance. I quickly jumped to my feet and turned around in circles.

"Anakin?" I shouted out. This time the words escaped my lips but I still didn't know if he could hear me or not.

"Corinna, please come back to me." he cried out. I frowned and held back the heartbreaking tears. I knew he couldn't hear me now. I was forever lost in my own mind.

"I'm trying." I said in a low voice.

"It's only been a few days but I miss you so much." he said, I suddenly felt a warm grip on my right hand. So I had been trapped here for a few days? I sighed and collapsed to the ground in frustration.

"I have to go again, but I promise I will be back." Anakin said. The sudden grip on my right hand had disappeared. I reached out, not ready for him to leave me.

"No, Anakin come back." I cried out into the black nothingness. But he didn't return, he was gone and I was alone again.

-

I laid on the cold black ground and slept. My whole body ached in agonizing pain but I couldn't do a single thing about. A sudden warmth engulfed my body causing me to wake up to see what was going on. I was still surrounded by the darkness.

"Corinna, I'm getting you out of here." I heard the rushed voice say. I scrunched my eyebrows as I felt myself moving all around.

"Everything will be fine." the voice I recognized as Anakin said. I heard the sound of blasters in the distance and a bunch of yelling. What the hell was going on?

All of a sudden there was a small speck of light. Instead of waiting for it to come to me, I ran towards it. The light got bigger the closer I got to it until it surrounded me.

-

I opened my heavy eyes slowly to see a heaving Anakin above me. He was carrying me in his arms, running away from something or someone. I groggily turned my head to see what was behind him. Padmé and Obi-wan were running closely behind him. Obi-wan's lightsaber was shining brightly next to him. I turned my head back towards Anakin and tried to lift my arm to let him know I was awake. But my hand felt heavy and froze like a rock.

All of a sudden, Anakin stopped and began climbing into what looked like a ship. I parted my lips slightly to say his name.

"Anakin." I said in a wobbly voice. He looked down and stared into my eyes. His eyes growing immensely, then a soft smile appeared on his face. He laid me down on one of the seats and grabbed my hand tightly.

"I'm so happy you're awake." he said, tears filling his eyes slowly.

"What's going on?" I choked out.

"The bounty hunter brought backup." he explained, still smiling at me.

I looked down at my side that was in a slight amount of pain. I lifted the white, long sleeved shirt that I had on to see what happened. There was a large bandage on my side causing me to look up at Anakin for an explanation.

"The hunter shot you. Then you hit your head on the ground and you were asleep for a few days." he said, still holding my hand. I groaned as I lowered my shirt in pain.

"Okay, I'm going to go see if Obi-wan needs any help." he said before leaving me quickly. Suddenly my eyes became heavy again. I closed my eyes thinking I was tired.

Then the blackness hit again. This time it felt colder and lonelier. In the distance, there was already another speck of light. I walked towards it thinking that Anakin would be on the other side. The light surrounded me once again and I took the time to adjust my eyes.

Once they did, I looked around. This planet was unfamiliar to me. There were burned down trees everywhere, buildings had collapsed. People cried for help but no one came to help them. In the sky was about a dozen enemy command ships flying away. They must have just destroyed everything. I looked back down at the rubble when I recognized a sign laying on top of a bunch of ashes. This sign belonged to a building in my hometown.

I began to panic, it was so much worse now then how I left it.

"Corinna! Corinna, No!" I heard someone shouting in the distance. I raced towards the voice at the sound of my name.

It was Anakin who was crying out to me. I ran over a small hill of rubble to see smoke filling the air. Laying on the ground was me. I stared oddly at myself, I didn't look good at all. From where I was standing, it looked like I was in pain. Anakin rushed over to me and kneeled down. He wrapped his arms around the limp body on the ground.

I rushed down the rubble and stood above me and Anakin. Tears were spilling out of his eyes as he rocked my body back and forth. I covered my mouth with my hand as I figured out that the future me was dying. I stared down at the body, I didn't look much older than how I did now.

There was blood dripping from my nose and forehead along with dirt splattered across my cheek. My hair was matted and all over the place. What the hell happened here?

My eyes traveled down my future body. There was a blaster wound in the middle of my torso.

"Corinna, stay with me. Help is coming." Anakin cried, while holding my dying body in his arms. I watched as the dying girl lifted her hand to Anakin's face and stroked his cheek. Tears brimmed her eyes knowing that she wasn't going to make it.

"I love you Anakin." she choked, struggling to get the simple words out.

"No, do not say your goodbyes." Anakin said with tears streaming down his face. He gripped my dying body harder and tucked me closer to him.

"My time has come." the words escaped my dying lips slowly. Each word was like a dagger, not only stabbing Anakin but me too.

"Everything will be okay Corinna. Don't leave me yet." Anakin argued. But it was no use. They both knew that she was dying.

"Don't forget about me." I said weakly, a small little laugh escaped.

"I could never forget about you." Anakin said, his breath becoming steady.

All of a sudden, my future self started breathing heavier and harder. Her eyes looked away from Anakin and looked up towards the smoke filled sky. Her hand dropping from Anakin's cheek and onto the dirt and ashes.

I watched in horror as she stopped breathing and her eyes were frozen open. Anakin screamed out in agony while holding my dead body. His head met with her chest as he cried and cried.

A few tears escaped my eyes. Was this going to happen to me? It all felt so real. It couldn't be real, it can't be.

Obi-wan and Padmé walked up behind Anakin. Padmé covered her mouth with her hand and started crying, she looked genuinely hurt by my death. While Obi-wan held back his tears to seem like a tough Jedi, but I could tell he was saddened too.

"Anakin..." Obi-wan started, touching Anakin's shoulder. Anakin pushed him off and looked up and Padmé and Obi-wan.

"She can't be gone." he cried. Neither Padmé or Obi-wan said a thing.

"I was supposed to protect her. I failed Obi-wan." he said with tear after tear falling from his eyes. It was like he would never stop crying.

My heart shattered in pieces, seeing him like this. I hated this, I wish that I could get out of this nightmare.

Suddenly a mass of black entered my vision. I'd rather be in complete darkness then witness this again. I ran towards the dark mass and let it surround me quickly.

But I only spend a split second in the dark because when I opened my eyes I was back on the ship where Anakin left me. I sat up slightly to get a better look around. Padmé sat in the chair across from me. She looked up and smiled when she noticed that I was awake again.

"Thank goodness. You've been out for a few hours." she said with a laugh. She got out of her seat and checked my forehead.

"You're burning up." she said. I sighed and leaned backwards.

"Where are we going?" I asked, noticing that we were still in the ship.

"Tatooine." she said, biting her lower lip.

"Why?" I asked, not wanting to go back there.

"Apparently Coruscant isn't that safe for a Senator and former Queen." she said, implying that it was no longer her that was in danger, but me too.

-

I HAVE A PRESENTATION TOMORROW AND I WANT TO DIE OMFG

but ayyyee I feel like this story is getting better. and sorry if this chapter confused you when she was in that dream but I hope you all kind of understood what was happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 1 13
It is no longer the story of a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. . . . The Skywalker story is not yet over, for the destiny of the chosen...
570 19 9
Starting off right after Luke Skywalker found out that Darth Vader was his father, Luke went through an internal battle as he questioned everything t...
759 26 7
"QUIET! YOU HAVE A CHOICE. SAVE YOU AND THE UNBORN CHILD BY STAYING WITH ME, OR DIE WITH YOUR HUSBAND AND CHILD BECAUSE OF YOUR CHOICE." Padmé trembl...
7.5K 234 28
"my father believed we were the force bound soulmates." "i believe we are." 🌌 jedi master, apolla jinn is sent on a mission with anakin skywalker, h...