|thirty-nine|

Padmé rushed me onto the large silver ship. Although I hated the idea of leaving Anakin, but I knew that he was perfectly capable of protecting himself. Padmé and I rushed into the cockpit and sat in the large seats. Padmé looked at the controls for a moment before looking at me with worry.

"Do you know how to fly this thing?" she asked. I shook my head and began to panic.

"I was hoping you did." I muttered. We both looked back down at the controls and tried to figure it out.

"We don't have time to figure this out." I whined. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me. I turned around sharply and sighed with relief when I saw Obi-wan.

"Thank God you're here." Padmé said when she saw him. She got out of the seat and allowed him to sit in her place. As he began to start the ship, I looked around for Anakin.

"Where did Anakin go?" I asked Obi-wan. He looked up at me for a second and then back down at the controls.

"Annora got away and he went after her." he said quickly. I scrunched my face and got out of my seat.

"We have to go get him." I said, heading towards the exit before Obi-wan would be able to take off.

"He told me to make sure you make it to Coruscant safely." Obi-wan said, ignoring my request. Padmé grabbed me and pulled me back into the seat next to Obi-wan. I watched in sorrow as the ship lifted up off the ground and took off into the blue sky.

-

"Come on Corinna." Padmé said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked over at her and got up from my seat. Slowly, I made my way off the ship and onto the pavement. I looked around, Coruscant didn't even change a bit.

"You both can stay in Padmé's apartment. It will be heavily protected with Jedi and you two will be safe." Obi-wan told us. I nodded with a smiled and folded my hands in front of my body.

As I walked behind Padmé and Obi-wan, my mind wondered about Anakin. I prayed that he was okay and that I would see him again soon.

-

wow this chapter is so short and sucks so much. but I've kinda lost the inspiration to write this story right now. but I just wanted to update since I had this chapter half finished and it was just kind of a filler.

thanks for 10k read! it's crazy amazing!