|eleven|

I woke up again in the same white room I was in before. I looked down at my wound and noticed it was all cleaned and I was in new clothing. I wasn't in anymore pain which was considerably good. I threw my feet over the side of the bed and stood to my feet. I was a little shaky but eventually gained my balance enough to walk to the white door.  

I started banging on the door. I needed to know where I was and why the masked man brought me here instead of killing me. 
"Hello?" I shouted while banging on the door. Not a moment later, a women dressed head to toe in white, ran to the door. 

"Hey! Let me out!" I screamed. She fiddled with the door knob, trying to unlock it. Once it was unlocked, I backed away allowing her to rush in and slam the door shut behind her. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she shouted quietly at me. 

"What?" I said confusedly. 

She turned the head to make sure no one was coming before turning back towards me. 

"Keep it down, you're lucky to be alive." she said, pointing a finger at me. 

"Sorry, I just want some answers." I muttered. 

I heard a long sigh escape her lips.

"I'll give you all the answers you need as long as you don't tell anyone I was here." she said. I nodded rapidly. 

"My name is Annora." she started, sticking her hand out for me to shake it. I grabbed hers in mine before giving her a small smile. 

"I'm Co-"

"Corinna, the princess of Altre. Yeah, I know." she said. I pressed my lips together and thought of what to ask her first. 

"Where am I?" I started. A small laugh escaped Annora's lips for no reason. 

"You're on a command ship, in the medical center." 

I scrunched my face and sat back down onto the bed. 

"The masked man, he wanted to kill me. Why didn't he?" I bit my lower lip, scared to know the answer. 

"Beats me, I just work here. I don't get to know any details."  she shrugged her shoulders and stuck her lower lip out a little. 

"How did I get this?" I asked, pointing down at my wound. She glanced at it for a minute before answering. 

"The droids were checking your vitals and you were fighting back and well, they accidentally cut you." I had no memory of fighting back.

"How come I don't remember that?" 

"You hit your head pretty hard so I doubt you remember much." she shrugged again. 

I frowned and looked down at my feet. I ran my hand over my face and sighed. 

"How do I get out of here?" I asked. Annora scoffed. 

"I am not helping you escape. I will be killed." she said, pointing her index finger my way. 

"If I stay here then that means I might be killed." I nearly shouted. Annora sighed and stared out the window on the door. 

"I'm sorry, I can't help you." she mumbled before opening the door and leaving. I groaned and tossed myself on the bed. I had to figure a way out of here, before the masked man returned. 

-

okay this is just a filler and it's also just a short explanation of where she is and kind of what is going on.