Summer Love {AUSTIN MAHONE FA...

By xoxboys

In this, Austin is not the famous boy you all know. He actually moved to a city in Southern California to be... More

Summer
Crazy day
Just another summer day
First day
Kian
Everythings going to be alright
Thanksgiving
Zach
Happy Birthday Vanessa (Cody)
The cousins
Poor Alex
New things
Giving it to ya!
CONCERT FUN
March 1st
Breaking it off
Cotillion de veronica
AFTERMATH
Sunday Morning
The diner
Just a dream
Uncle Austin
Wedding/reunion
-WAIT-

Christmas

142 6 0
By xoxboys

Sorry in advance, I didn't read through it if I made mistakes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas>food>party>cousins>

"It's the time of the year!" I yelled when I woke up, it also woke Austin up, him and his mom slept over at my house. She slept in the guest room, he slept on my recliner last night.

Uncle Jon Jon is still here and Taylor is picking JC up tonight, everyone is coming just like thanksgiving. We all went church at midnight, so we didn't go this morning.

"Good morning beautiful," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Morning cutie!" I smiled then Kissed his cheek.

"Merry Christmas," Austin whispered when I kissed him.

"You too babe."

I walked out to the bathroom then brushed my hair and washed my face etc., the usual. Everyone was getting up and ready, I had a full house.

"Everyone come down!" My mom yelled. We all rushed to the Christmas tree and sat on the couch.

"So were going to pass out all the presents then we'll open!!" My dad explained to everyone.

There was huge boxes to small envelopes. I'm telling you the presents were stacks on stack on stacks! There was a lot!

*knock-knock*

"Hey guys! Merry Christmas!" Robert, rachel, Zach, and Alex came in.

"Hey guys just in time!" My dad said to them.

"Oh yeah, mr. Marx! We have some presents in the car, I'll get them!" Robert ran back out to his car.

We waited and passed more out.. Then in we dove, I reached at a box.

'To:Veronica

From: auntie jay'

I tore the wrapping paper off and there it was. The crochet cardigan I've been asking for. Seriously she had just dropped this off yesterday!

Next I picked out another clothes box.

'From: Rachel and the fam

To:Ronnie (:'

I opened it, it was a shirt from f21. Typical present from Rachel and her fam.

Another box.

'To:Veronica

From:Uncle jonjon&kids'

Ugg boots!

'From:Mom and dad'

A Polaroid camera! APPLOLLDKIEJDDNNNZNAM seriously!? And the got me film for it!

"Thanks mumma and dad!" I yelled.

I came across another one box!

From: Michele and Austin

The got me a sweater from aéro.

From: Zach and Robert

$25 Starbucks card.

The rest I got was money, more gift cards, and small things.

My received present list:

-cardigan

-f21 shirt

-Polaroid camera

-uggs

-aéro sweater

-$25 Stbucks card

-$240

-brandy Melville rings

-f21 bracelets

-Pearl necklace

-long board& penny board

-New vans

-$40 f21 giftcard

<<<<<Austin's POV>>>>

The woman of the house calls! Mrs. Marx called us all down for presents and we all went down. We started after the guys came.

'From: Marx family'

They gave me a tickets to a basketball game and some Nike shoes. HAYYL YES!

"Thank you to the Marx family for hooking it up!" I smiled at Ronnie's parents who stood together drinking their mugs. My mom was also with her tea standing there watching us.

'From: Princess Vanessa'

She got me a t-shirt also from Nike and a SnapBack.

And the note inside said:

"Merry Christmas Austin!

Thanks for helping everyone bring cody to my party I got you and some other people individuals because you guys are the most important! Don't forget that! Also Austin, I know you make my sister happy so can you please stay together. I know it sounds like I'm writing this for her but no I just didn't like the way she acted when you weren't with her. You make her so happy and she's never acted this nice until you were you showed up, so thanks again austin. For being a older brother to me and making my sister the best she could be. Love ya like a broskii <3

xVanessa"

I just smiled at her and folded the note back in my pocket.

Vanessa was the closest thing I had to a little sister. She treated me the same way she treated Taylor and I loved that about her. She is a real little sister.---

From:Ronnerz

She got me a two pairs of J's and cologne!

I went to her and hugged her. She knew I wanted these for along time, hopefully she'll like my present.

Everyone opened there present and we all disassembled. My mom already gave me my present, which is the TV in my room. Bleh. While we were chilling up stairs I gave Ronnie her other present.

"Ronnie! I got something for you," I walked to her with a box.

"What is it?"

"Open it!" I told her. She lifted the top. First she took out the combat boots she kept asking everyone for. Then she tackled me, afterwards she took out something that was specially for her.

"This is for if we ever leave, you'll still have my heart and I'll still have yours. Well we'll have half a heart, but you know what I was aiming for!" I explained to her while showing her my half heart that was hooked into my key lanyard. Mine was engraved 'Veronica Marx forever' hers was engraved 'Austin Mahone forever'.

"Awwww. Thank you Austin, I love so much!" She said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too Ronnie." I kissed her back then we went to the playroom where everyone else was.

Since the Christmas party was going to start soon all the adults were cooking up good food. --- So Ronnie's parents sent the kids to go get some drinks and stuff, but who is open on Christmas Day? Lol.

"What's open today?" I asked Ronnie.

"Lets drive around and see," she said starting the car, backing out the driveway.

We drove around to the little store center, nothing was open so we went to the next city and went to Walmart. Wow, that was open on Christmas Day, I didn't know that. We went to the food section to get some drinks and things.

Then of course we stopped in the electronic stuff, but most of the things were out of stock. Then we walked around more just so we didn't have to help at home.

"Are we ready?" Rachel asked everyone.

We all shook out head and Veronica payed for the drinks and whatever else everyone wanted.

>>>>>Veronica's POV<<<<<

"Nini!!" My grandpa Dean smiled when I walked in with Austin.

"Hi lolo!" I hugged him. Lolo means grandpa in Filipino, my mom is Filipino.

"You're so big now!"

"Yeah. Oh, this is my boyfriend Austin. Austin this is my grandpa dean!" I Introduced them.

"How are you doing sir!?" Austin shook his hand in pleasure.

"Good, good. So you're Veronica's boyfriend?" He said, his accent was thick.

"Yes, I am her boyfriend."

"Are you older tha----," I cut my lolo off because he was embarrassing.

"Austin needs to do something lolo, he'll be back."

"What? Huh. Ronnie," Austin begged to stay and talk to my grandpa. That was weird. Does he want to impress him or something?

"Veronica! Your boyfriend wants to stay, let him stay!" My lolo scolded me, bleh. I hate when he does that... I guess I'll leave before I get more embarrassed.

I left to the big kids room, AKA my room.

"Where Austin?" Robert asked.

"My grandpa is entertaining him," I sighed while plopping on my bed.

"Wow, that's a first."

"That's what I was thinking!" I replied.

I scrolled through my instagram feed and saw everyone posting Christmas things. Then I went on twitter And I saw cody Simpsons tweet:

'@CodySimpson: I need her right here, right now'

I barged into Vanessa's room then I brought her to the bathroom.

"Nessa, have you been talking to cody?" I asked her while she found her way to sit on the counter.

"Yup sometimes, why?" She shrugged and looked at her phone.

"Do you want to go meet him up today, I mean if he's here in California?"

"He's in Australia right now and he said on New Years he's going to NYC to perform, then on his birthday he's going to the studio in LA..... So I can't see him until then," Nessa explained to me.

"Aww sucks, well text him right now. His tweet sounds like he's sad!" I nudged her then left.

Cody is such I nice guy and Nessa.... She's like perfect for him, it's weird to know that she's a regular girl who goes to school and he's a way famous guy.

~~~~~>Vanessa's POV<~~~~~

Cody misses me, or he indirectly tweeted about me.

To cody: hey cody, merry Christmas babe! Hope your day is going great (:

Cody: Hey Vanessa! Merry Christmas to you too, I'm ok.

Me: I saw your tweet, are you sure you're ok?

Cody: Yeah, I'm sure.

Me: Cody I feel like you're sad, what's wrong?

I dialed cody up and called him.

Me: cody!

Cody: Vanessa.

Me: Ok don't try hiding it, what's wrong?

Cody: I'm ok, I promise.

He sniffled and took a deep breath.

Me: Cody!

Cody: I need you Vanessa. Right now.

Me: I'm always going to be here cody, wherever. Whenever. And right now you're going to make me cry if you don't tell me what's up!

Cody: sorry babe. I am just overwhelmed of the hate that Is happening and I just need to let everything out! I can't take it. It's to hard, I just feel like I need you right now..

Me: if I could be there with you cody I would. But right now, I can't. So how about you just let it out, I'm listening I promise.

Cody: you know when you have those days when you know you've held a lot of things in and you just can't take it? Well I'm having that today and Im just crying in my room, it's 5:00 AM. By the way Christmas was yesterday.

Me: cody, don't cry you're a strong guy! I've seen you do so much things with the greatest attitude but never like this. Please don't break now. and yeah, I figured.

Cody: I'm not trying to, it's just I......I don't even know. I feel like I've kept my feelings a secret and I'm letting it out now.

Me: how about when you feel it you let it out then, So you don't have to Deal with things later. Because cody, there will be a day that when you're really mad you might go overboard and I don't want that for you because you're greater than that!

Cody: I wouldn't go that insane. And thank you Vanessa, for being here. I wish I was in LA right now, to really thank you but I'm not..... I hope you're having a great time! I'm feeling a lot better.

Me: Hey, when you need someone to lean on. I'm here (: I love you cody, now go to sleep and get some rest. baby it's like 5 in the morning over there!

Cody: I love you too Vanessa! See ya, text later?

Me: anything for you ;)

I ended the call and got out the bathroom. Then checked on Cody's twitter. He Retweeted;

'@CodyIsMyBoyfriend: @CodySimpson, I'm here for you!'

'@SimpsonIsMyDrug:Baby, stay strong for us! I love you & merry Christmas ;) @CodySimpson'

'@AngelUntiliDie: @CodySimpson You're my everything don't be sad, because all of us love you :*'

Then he tweeted:

'@CodySimpson:Thanks everyone for making me feel good, I feel a lot better. I love you #MyAngels'

@CodySimpson:It's like Im standing in Australia while you're in LA. #Remix'

And he started replying to some fans after our conversation.

'@CodySimpson: @InsiiideCodysCloset Your user name is the best but its a little creepy.'

'@Codysimpson: I love you 2 @CodyIsMyLyfffe_'

'@CodySimpson: I'm okay now, thank you @JenniferLovesCody'

'@CodySimpson: @KayleyBitMe: I love you'

'@CodySimpson: Thank you to, @VanessssaMix #MyAngel'

AWWW, cody you're so adorable! He's one of a kind, my baby loves me. But he most cutest thing is he replied to his angels/fans. It's the cutest thing ever like Justin bieber does it! I adore people who do that.-----

"What took you so long?!"Everyone asked me when I went back to me room.

"My shit was crazy," I lied because I didn't want anybody know the truth, but I told Tristan in private after.

We laughed it out and started talking about whatever. All the other kids started to come and the food started to flow in my room, the room got musty and hot, we made the fire alarm come on like once until we had hangout in the living room.

I went back up to my room, all by myself. I went to get Cody's picture he gave me and twirled it around in my hands. I wish he was here, I wish he was mine. I wish I wasn't just a fan. Just then.....:

Text from Mr.Simpson(cody): hey it's 12 here, I just woke up.

Me: hey cody (: I was just thinking of you!

I was actually so happy he texted me.

Cody: you're so cute. How's your day so far babe?

Me: it's been really fun with all my cousins, we're hosting the family party.

Cody: that's cool. I'm glad you're happy (:

Me: yeah, how are you? Are you ok now?

Cody: yeuup. My sleep was good!

I'm so happy cody is doing good, he breaks my heart whenever he is sad. Even When I was just another girl in the crowd, he was my everything.---We were texting for a while until I had to go down and eat.

>>>>>Veronica's POV<<<<<

The day was just like any other day, we hung out. Just the older kids and I, we chilled and talked. It was Nice bonding session with my Austin and my cousins.

"Hey, Ronnie. Come here, I needs show you something!" Austin motioned me to follow him.

I walked along rails of the stairs then when I got down he walked me to the dining room.

"Before the night ends, can I---?" He pointed up.

And then my suddenly mistletoe starts playing. Well obviously I can't say no to that.

"Yes you can," I mouthed to Austin.

He lifted my chin and bent over a little. All the parents looked at us, I felt their eyes on us! Then when Austin and I separated they all clapped. Haha, that was a little weird but it was a great way to end this Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 32 26
Jasmine was Austin's best friend since they were little kids in kindergarten. They lived next door to each other and nothing could separate them. But...
151K 2.8K 30
~COMPLETED. SEQUEL POSTED~~~~ (needs to be edited) Mackenzie felt worthless and a waste of life. Her "friends" hated her and her "boyfriend" was a...
5.3K 151 17
i wrote this 3 years ago so im sorry if u feel second hand embarassment while reading its a story abt 2 roommates falling in love
83.6K 3K 45
Becky moves to San Antonio, Texas. When she meets Austin what do you think will happen? They both don't believe in love, and they think it's dumb...