Seoul Men's Academy [EXO fanf...

By JaeKnight

Park Jiyeon studies at one of the prestigious all-girls' schools in Korea-Seoul Women's Academy. But a sudden... More

Seoul Men's Academy
001: Fire
002: Pack
003: Seoul Men's Academy
004: Meet EXO
005: Ice Cold
006: Lords
007: United Nations Week
008: Ponytail-ed
009: A Day With Him
010: Unease
READ THIS IMPORTANT
011: Instant Popularity
012: Pageant
013: After Party
014: Mr. Froggy
015: Partners
016: 6 Hours
xvii. The Date (?)
xviii. Date
xix. Sunday
020: Jealous or Not
021: Gloomy Jiyeon
023: Mr Steal Your Girl
024: COLD WIND
027: Exo's Dorm
026: Friday Night
027: Thunderous Music Fest
028: What is Love
029: Final Day
030: The Hypocrites

022: After Exams

145 6 4
By JaeKnight

DEDICATED TO: ringdingdonghae! I didn't forget my promise! here's the new chapter. Sorry for the long wait. thank you waiting

-------------

CHAPTER 22: AFTER EXAMS

SECTION 3-B [Exo and T-ara's section] are taking their final exams for the week. Everyone is eager to finish their final exam for the week – Biology. Some of them are taking the exam so seriously, and some of them are just guessing just to finish the last exam for the quarter once and for all.

"Last two minutes," Do Min Joo warned his class.

Jiyeon felt the pressure, she still got 3 blanks to answer in the skeletal system of the frog. She turned at Luhan's direction, and she forgot that he's already through with his exam and he's playing with his phone right now. She look at the front of her—Suho, who just submitted his exam. Jiyeon starts to panic.

She looked at her left, at Qri. Baekhyun exchanged seats with Qri because he said he wanted to sit with Kyungsoo Both Qri and Jiyeon are not through with the exams.

Jiyeon checked Do Min Joo, who is currently checking the papers of those who had finished their exams.

"What is this and this?" Jiyeon carefully whispered as she pointed the thigh bone of the frog and its backbone illustrated on the paper.

Qri checked her paper and whispered, "Femur and Sacrum." Jiyeon immediately wrote down what Qri said.

"Finished or not finish, pass your paper on the count of 10," Do Min Joo stood up from his seat and started counting from ten.

Everyone passed their exam and their faces lightened up because...

"WE'RE THROUGHH!!!!!!" Some of them yelled.

Jiyeon wrapped her arm around Hyomin, "Let's grab something to eat!!! Let's go outside!"

"That's a great idea! Let's call them (the girls)."

Both Jiyeon and Hyomin got excited so they called the other girls. When the girls finally gathered around to plan where to eat. Kai suddenly interfered by placing his hands over Jiyeon's shoulder and placed his chin on her head.

"So you guys got a ride?" Kai said, beaming.

The girls did not answer the question right away because they were captured by Kai and Jiyeon's cuteness.

"Sweetness overload, OMG!" Hyomin teased the two.

Jiyeon immediately get away from Kai, but Kai also immediately wrap his hand on Jiyeon's shoulder.

And it was Jiyeon who answered Kai's question "Isn't your car too little for us to fit in?"

Kai faced Jiyeon with doubts, and then he counted how many girls are they, "Oh that's right, only 5 people can fit in my car." He then beamed, "I thought it's going to be just you and me." Kai immediately removed his arm from Jiyeon's shoulder and made a shield for himself from Jiyeon's upcoming punch.

And yes, Jiyeon did punch Kai on his shoulder.

"Get a room, will you!" Soyeon blurted, and they laugh.

"He's crazy haha," Jiyeon said to her girls, laughing. Then she faced Kai, "You're crazy." And Kai gave Jiyeon a wink.

"But anywho, we can bring Luhan or Kris so we can use their cars. What do you think?" Kai suggest.

"Oh, not Kris'," Qri said with a disapproving head shake. "We'll just fight." Then everyone chuckled.

"Maybe one day, two of you would be a great couple," Boram teased Qri and tickles her on Qri's waist.

"So, Luhan's?" Kai said. Even though he has some grudge against him. Anyway, they're still friends, so why not bring him. Kai thought.

Kai turn around to face Luhan—who just stood up from chit-chatting with Xiumin, Chen and Sehun. "Hey Luhan, you wanna come—"

But before Kai could even finish his sentence, Luhan already threw his car keys to Kai. "I have other plans, maybe next time." Then he leaves the room.

Kai caught the keys, and he asked, confused "But, how'd you know?" Kai did not received an answer because Luhan already got out from the room, but he then just let it pass.

"Well, what do you know?" Kai said happily as he shows the car keys to the girls.

'What are his plans?' Jiyeon got curious. But anyhow, they went to the parking lot and used Luhan's car and Kai is the driver. Jiyeon sat beside Kai.

As they reached the gates of SMA, they saw Luhan outside the gates. Kai slide Jiyeon's window down so he could talk to Luhan. "Yo, are you taking the bus?" Kai jokingly said. "Are you sure you don't want to come? This is your car anyway."

"No, thanks. I'm waiting for someone," he gave them a half-smile.

"Ohh, is it a girl?" Kai mocked. Luhan looked at Jiyeon flinching because sunlight struck right to his face. "Ok, nevermind. Take care." Kai starts driving.

As Jiyeon slides the window up, she noticed something on the side mirror and she saw a car drove in front of Luhan. So she took a peek and saw Luhan enter this car.

Red light halted them from moving. Then the car in which Luhan entered stopped beside their car. The passenger seat's window rolled down, and they saw Luhan with Jei driving.

They seem to have a little fight. "Stop," Luhan said to Jei, pretty annoyed.

"Don't be rude," Jei said.

"Oh, it's them," Kai said, so he rolled down his window.

When Luhan saw Kai rolled down their window, Luhan frustratingly leaned his back to his seat—like there's nothing he could do. And he placed his elbow on the window and face palmed (something like that).

"Hey, it's you two again! It's Jiyeon, right? Pretty busy these days, huh, Kai?" Jei smirked in a meaningful way.

"So, this is your plan, Luhan. How come you did not tell me you're with Jei?" Kai smirked.

"He did not?" Jei said. Jei frowned at Luhan "Why not?" Luhan did not answer Jei's question, he's too bothered as of the moment.

"Anyway, where are you going?" Jei asked.

Kai turn around to the girls as a question where to. And the girls said, "Mall."

"We're going at the mall," Kai smiled.

"What a coincidence, that's where we're headed. Oh, look at the light. See you there."

And both cars starts moving.

"Wow. Is that Luhan's girlfriend? SHE'S SO PRETTY!" Hyomin exclaimed.

"Right, they look good together!" –Eunjung

Jiyeon felt kinda insecure when her friends started praising Jei's beauty.

"Whut?" Kai responded with a witty tone. "No, they're best friends since childhood," he laughed.

"What?" Jiyeon said with a puzzled face and feeling.

"What's wrong?" Kai faced Jiyeon then back to the road.

"But Luhan said they're in a relationship."

"Bwo!? Jinjja?? [What? Really?] Well, who knows?" Kai shrugged and chuckled. "I've been teasing those two since we met her. HAHA. Besides, Jei said when they were young, Luhan used to fight guys who wants Jei."

"Waaah. That's so adorable~" Boram exclaimed.

"Maybe it's true, who knows?" Kai added.

Soyeon gave a snide comment, "Then I thought Luhan likes Jiyeon too. OOOPS." She covered her mouth playfully. She intended to say those words *evil grin*. "I'm sorry, Kai. Hehe"

"Bwo?!" Kai turned around to face Soyeon. "Impossible."

"Why's that impossible?" Jiyeon asked.

"Because... Because..." Kai focused back to driving, thinking. "B-Because you said Jei and him are in a relationship."

Then, Kai realized something, "Why? Do you want him to like you?" It may sound like he's joking, he intended that, but the question itself was serious.

Jiyeon eyed Kai—who was driving.

"Woah there guys," Hyomin hold Jiyeon and Kai's shoulder, and continued, "Lemme ask, are you two in a relationship?"

Kai and Jiyeon made an eyecontact.

"No," Jiyeon said it first. "Why?"

"'Cause I see some love quarrel right before us," Hyomin chuckled and leaned back to her seat.

"We're here," Kai said as he parked the car.

"Jiyeon-a, shall we watch a movie?" Boram suggested.

"I don't think so, Boram," Kai said. "We have to practice for music fest."

"Oh, that's right. I forgot," Jiyeon said in dismay.

They've decided to eat to a burger parlor since majority of them are craving for burgers. While they're waiting for their orders, they talked to each other.

"Do you like someone in class, Soyeon?" Kai suddenly asked.

Soyeon was caught off guard with the question, "W-why you suddenly asked that question?"

"Well, you seem don't have any interest in boys—"

Jiyeon slapped Kai on the arms. "Yah, don't talk like that. She has a boyfriend."

"Oh, really? Who?"

"He's somewhere in Europe," Soyeon said, shyly.

"Oh, mian. "

"Ya Eunjung, Baekhyun said to me that Chanyeol wants a blind date with Dara," Jiyeon suddenly remembered. She told this to Eunjung since her sister—Minzy— is Dara's close friend. "I haven't seen Dara, so might as well tell you."

"What? Jinjja? Haha" Eunjung chuckled. "Chanyeol likes Dara-eonnie? That's interesting. How did he met Dara in the first place, anyway?"

"Uhmm.." Jiyeon think when was it, "I think it was when we're at the backstage during UN, he saw Dara. Isn't that right, Kai?"

"I think so," Kai said with no interest. Because he already lost his interest in this topic because Chanyeol kept talking about Dara in their dormitory since the day they met.

'Damn. I heard Chanyeol and Dara's names again. Is Chanyeol's virus that strong that even him not being here I'm hearing the same story again?' Kai thought furiously. 'Well, I talk about Jiyeon a lot to Kyungsoo because he's the most trustworthy than those cockheads, but unlike Chanyeol, I can make a move by myself. While he, he kept talking about Dara to every members yet he still not made a move, and the funny thing is that these girls are making a move for him. HAVE SHAME ON YOURSELF, CHANYEOL!! ' Kai was so furious.

"Do you how I met Jiyeon?" Kai immediately changed the topic and he started grinning to Jiyeon.

"Omo. Don't listen to him please. No no," Jiyeon pushed Kai deliberately away with her hands, and she covered her face—not wanting to hear Kai's story.

"Didn't you meet when we introduced ourselves?" Eunjung asked confused. Because as far as she remembers, they met EXO during the introduction day.

"Wait, you mean you've met even before we transfer?" Boram said, also confused. "Why didn't you tell us this, Jiyeon?"

"No, no, no. You misunderstood... ugh" Jiyeon frowned at Kai.

"Yeah, yeah, I met her the same day we introduced ourselves," Kai took a sip of his drink, and tried to hold his laugh so he can continue tell the story. "Actually, I first saw her inside the boys' restroom," he slowly face Jiyeon and continue on "she thought it was the girls' restroom." Then he burst out of laughter.

"Omona. You didn't," Qri said to Jiyeon, laughing. The girls laughed except Jiyeon, she was just smiling out of embarrassment.

"Yes yes," Kai carry on with the story. "She was relieved from pissing HAHA. She was like 'YEEESS! THIS IS SO AWESOME! BEST FEELING EVER!! I LOVE IT! I WISH THIS WON'T END!'" Kai said with feelings and actions. Kai laughed so hard, his tummy hurts.

Everyone also starts laughing at Jiyeon. "No way, Jiyeon! HAHAHA" they said. They couldn't help themselves from laughing.

"YAH! That's too exaggerated! That didn't happened!" Jiyeon blurted, her face turned into a tomato.

"Don't deny it, Jiyeon!" They ran along with the story.

"Ya, but don't forget I kicked you in the stomach!" Everyone stopped from laughing and listened to Jiyeon.

But Kai was unstoppable, "OH, NO, YOU DIDN'T!" And they laughed again. But some of her friends believed at Jiyeon because they know Jiyeon is a black belter, but they just want to tease her so they ride with Kai's gimmick.

"Grr," Jiyeon was mad (not in a serious way). "I'LL KILL YOU KIM JONG IN!" Jiyeon grabbed Kai's neck and pretends she's killing him.

"kkkkkkk," Kai made sounds like he's getting killed and made faces. Kai grabbed Jiyeon's both hands and removed it from his neck and place it to his cheeks instead. And they made an eye contact.

"GUYS!" the girls blurted. "GET A ROOM!"

"I'm so jealous. Huhu," Hyomin adored the two, yet, felt envy against the two.

"You guys are so sweet, you should end up together," Eunjung said, getting fluttery.

"Woah guys, get a room," then an unfamiliar voice pass by, and this two break from their position. Everyone switched their heads to the next table and there they saw Luhan and Jei.

"Hey guys," Jei waved her hands to them. And Luhan just smiled.

"Why don't you join us?" Kai offered. Jei looked at Luhan—waiting for his approval. But Luhan seems to have no choice so they joined them.

"Sure, why not?" Jei smiled.

Luhan carry the table and bring it next to them. Luhan sit at the end of the table next to Kai, while Jei sat besides Hyomin and which also is in front of Kai.

"So, Jei, you met Jiyeon," Kai said, Jei nodded with a sweet smile. "And this is Hyomin, Boram, Soyeon, Eunjung and Qri—they are Jiyeon's best friends in SWA, and now our classmates. And guys, this is Jei."

All girls greet each other.

"OMG girl, you're so pretty. I hope we can be good friends," Qri said while she was shaking Jei's hand.

"Haha, sure," Jei gently shake Qri's hand.

"Ya, Luhan, shouldn't you be doing this introduction thingy?" Kai said, kinda frustrated.

"Well, you voluntarily did it," Luhan smirked.

"Aigoo. You punk." Kai pulled Luhan to him and ruffled his hair.

"Not the hair," Luhan said.

"You guys never change," Jei chuckled.

"Oh, hey, Jiyeon told me something interesting," Kai said. Jiyeon's eyes rounded in anxiety because she knows what Kai is talking about. "She said you two are dating? Is that true?"

Smiles on Jei and Luhan's faces faded. The two faced each other. "Yeah," Luhan said, and then he grabbed Jei's hand. Jei just eyed Luhan.

"WAAAAAAAAH!" Kai exclaimed, he suddenly felt like leaning on his chair. He was stunned. "WOW! I'm speechless, you two. Wow. Can we make a toast for this two?"

"Kai, you're really something," Jei laughed.

"Is that really necessary?" Luhan scoffed.

"Of course, of course. It's worth a toast," Kai stood up and went between Luhan and Jei. "C'mon, get up."

"Oh, my god, Kai," Jei said in embarrassment as they both stood up, Kai placed his hands on their shoulders.

"You're gonna fucking get it when we got home," Luhan muttered to Kai, but he was not that angry... kind of.

"Language," Kai mimicked a hero in the movies.

"Fuck you." And they all chuckled.

All girls were all happy to see this. But Jiyeon was having mixed feelings on what before her.

Kai removed his hand around Luhan, but not to Jei, so he could grab his drink. "So, let's make a toast for these two who FINALLY, FINALLY got together after all the years we've been teasing them to each other!" And all of them stood up and toast all their drinks, and they clapped. "Well, if we hadn't moved to Barcelona for a while, I would've teased these two longer than I used to," he muttered to himself but he made sure everyone could hear it, and then he laughed.

"Congrats to you!" They said. Jiyeon was simply smiling, couldn't say a word because she really feel distant against Luhan .

"Wow!" Kai returned to his sit. "I'm still speechless," Kai said, still flabbergasted. "Imagine, you guys known each other for your whole lives, and you've realized your feelings with each other just NOW? Well guys, NOW's the time." Kai drink his soda, looking at Luhan and Jei still amazed.

"Imagine," Kai looked at the rest of the girls, "We've been setting them up since middle school, and they admit that they think of each other only as brother and sister. Oh, thank God, you did not put our efforts in vain. I'm so happy for you."

Jei laughed, "Haha, Kai, you're so hilarious. But you need to stop, it's pretty awkward."

"What's so awkward? You should be proud. Right, Jiyeon?" he turned his head to Jiyeon and winked which made Jiyeon blushed. Jiyeon noticed Jei's smile lessened.

Finally, the food arrived, except for Jei and Luhan's since they've arrived late.

"Oh, by the way, Luhan, Jay Park-ssi told me if we could dance in the competition that we, Jiyeon, joined at the music fest? The one we danced with Taemin, Henry and Eunhyuk," Kai said then he took a mouthful of burger.

"Oh, the maxstep?" Luhan looked at their burgers as it finally arrived on their table. "Yeah, sure."

"Wow. I did not know you danced with them. Those guys are amazing," Jiyeon said in awe.

"But no one's better than me, right?" Kai said mockingly.

"Shut up," Jiyeon and Luhan said in unison, rolling their eyes to their cocky friend.

They all sat there and talked with each other until they realized it's dark already. They had fun. But unfortunately for Kai, since both him and Jiyeon were full from the food they ate, they canceled their practice, and postponed it for tomorrow—Saturday. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
499K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...