It All Started With A Kiss

By RileyMizfit

Carly is Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin's friend. But she has grown attached to his NXT rookie Alex Riley. Miz plays... More

The Kiss That Started It All
My First Real Kiss
A Bit Of A Surprise
The Night With Mike AND Alex?
Monday Night Raw
Miz vs Randy Orton: Monday Night Raw
Power Of The Punch Rookie Challenge
Poll Results
A Definitely Warm Up To Alex Riley
Training & Plane Ride
John Cena Makes Fun Of Nexus On Raw
Miz and Alex Cost Daniel Bryan His Match
Showtime Percy Watson Gets Eliminated
Say Goodbye To Husky Harris
A Big Surprise
The Date
Mike Comes Back & Aly Visits
Reliving Dirt Sheet Moments
Sheamus In Charge
Miz vs Cena
Reliving Dirt Sheet Moments Again
Confrontation With Dashing Cody Rhodes
Trivia Challenge & Main Event Match Made
Main Event Of NXT
WWE Superstars
Eight Man Mixed Tag Team Match
Taking A Detour
Day At The Beach
Raw's 900th Episode
Maryse & The Club
NXT Finale
Autograph Signing & Live Event
The Day Off
Aly & Mike's Date
Nexus Confrontation
Before Mike's Big Surprise
Magazine Cover Reveal
Looking Into The Past Of Alex & Mike
NXT Season 3 & Pool
Tattoos & The Club
Backstage Prank
Maryse Match & Apology
Miz vs Daniel Bryan
Night Of Champions
The Club
Our Photo Shoot
Raw After Night Of Champions
Sweet, Sweet Revenge
A Deal
Surefire Plan That Seems To Work
Charity Event
Daniel Bryan Gets Revenge
Switching Places
Surprises And Drama
Backstreet Fever
Another Humiliation
Disgust, Win, And Jokes
Crazy Eyes, Tag Team, Cena, The Viper
Guys' Photo Shoot, Really Tired
Being Loopy
I Love You
A Time To Celebrate
All Work Equals Tired Divas
Match Leads To Nexus Beatdown
Scary Experience
Meeting TNA Roster
Smackdown's Move To SyFy
Hell In A Cell
More Nexus Drama
Kicking Ass
Well Deserved Break
Stalker Free Vacation...Or So We Thought
Attack Of The Stalkers
Mike's Birthday In Australia
Cute Moments
Mike's Birthday
Drama, Drama, And More Drama
Surprises
Redeeming Himself
Interview & Movie Premiere
The Night Belongs To Us
DX, BSB, Big Time Rush
Lopez Tonight
Raw In Canada
Big Reveal
Friday Night Smackdown
Another Day Off
Bragging Rights
More Costume Shopping
Raw In Green Bay
Yet Another Day Off
Costume Contest
Fan Appreciation
Raw In Long Island
A Day Of Fun & A Date
Raw World Tour: Nice, France
Raw World Tour: Montpellier France
Raw World Tour: Cardiff, Wales
Raw World Tour: Birmingham, England

More Raw Roulett & Ladder Match

1.1K 7 0
By RileyMizfit

After the wheel was spun for Edge's match, they cut to a commercial. They came back from a commercial as we all were backstage all fuming over what had just happened.

"Don't worry Mike, that twelve year old will get what's coming to him when you beat him Sunday." Aly says.

"Exactly, he's just a jealous punk who thinks he's better than everyone." I add.

"Yeah Mike, stay focused on Sunday night. Retain that title and show him who's boss." Alex also adds, as we then focus on Raw.

The next match that came up next was Edge's. I wonder what kind of match he's competing in. Then out comes Evan Bourne, his opponent.

"Woo!" I yell.

The music fades and lights come up.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a body-slam challenge between Edge and Evan Bourne."

"Ohh, this does not look good for Evan." Aly says.

"I know, Evan is smaller than Edge."

That's when Evan kicked Edge in the face and he went down like a tree.

"Oh snap!" I yell.

But Edge ends up winning of course.

"Here is your winner, the Rated R Superstar...Edge!" Justin announced.

But Edge has something else in mind and spears Evan.

"Cheap shot!" Aly yells.

Then the 'ding' of the general manager goes off.

"Wow captain obvious actually doesn't announce that there's an email? He FINALLY gets that we're not stupid." Aly states being shocked.

"And I quote. Congratulations on your victory Edge. However since you blatantly took advantage of your opponent after the match, I would like to see you in a second body-slam challenge against this man..."

That's when Mark Henry's music hits.

"Well would you look at that. He's gonna lose big time." I say.

The match didn't last that long, obviously. Edge goes to pick him up but he pancaked Edge and then soon body-slammed him.

"Ahaha he was flattened like a pancake." Aly says laughing.

They did a lot of replays on the match between Evan Bourne and Edge, and also Mark and Edge. A commercial came on and once it came back Aly was so disgusted.

"Ew it's HER."

We watch and it's Maryse and Ted Dibiase. She takes off her coat thing and then goes up onto the ring and does her hair flip thing and Ted just loves it. After that R-Truth and Eve came out, and they show what the wheel chose for the match. A song and dance match, oh boy.

"Song and dance? This should be interesting." I say.

"What's up?" R-Truth yells and everyone yells it back.

"The following is a song and dance match. Each team will pick one member to sing, while the other will dance. The winner will be determined by audience reaction."

R-Truth's entrance music starts playing.

"No, no no. Not that one, not that one, no. Not that one, they heard that one. It's time, it's the right time to get bumped. Hit the music!"

R-Truth and Eve start singing and dancing to one of his new songs. Maryse and Ted can't believe what they're seeing.

"Wow, they're good."

"Blondie and pretty boy are going down!" Aly exclaims.

"This is stupid. This is ridiculous. I thought this was Monday Night Raw not America's Got Talent. What is this? What did you just say? I didn't understand a word that you said. They don't want to hear you rap."

"That's because you know you cant sing Dibiase." I say to the tv.

Maryse starts saying something to Eve in what I think is french or whatever.

"You know what? You know what I should do? I should just forfeit this stupid competition and walk right out of here."

"Yes please do, take blondie with you." Aly says.

"But I'm not. Really. You know why? Because Maryse knows, I'm full of surprises. Get back. Can I get a spotlight please?"

A spotlight goes on him and Maryse and he starts singing and she starts dancing like a moron. Aly, Alex, Mike and I all crack up laughing.

"And now, the end is near. And so I face, the final curtain. My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain. I've lived a life so full, and traveled each and every highway. Much more, much more than this, I did it my wayyyy."

Aly and I are just rolling on the floor laughing with tears in our eyes. It was clear that R-Truth and Eve won. But then Dibiase went after Truth and Maryse went after Eve. Ever clotheslined Maryse and then she slapped Dibiase. They rolled out of the ring and R-Truth's new music went off again and they sang and danced again. They cut away from the music and dancing and go back to the wheel spinning for Regal's match. It lands on a trading places match.

"Again the highlights of my year. A trading places match. What on earth is it?" Regal asks.

"Simple. Trading places match is like, having to dress up like your opponent. Like um... switching jerseys with the other team." Ochocinco explains.

"And who pray tell is my opponent?" Regal asks as Goldust comes onscreen.

He hands him his wig and then scares him haha. That's when Sheamus comes up.

"King Mayo!" I say yet again.

"Sheamus, I already got an email from the general manager."

"Really? Well you must feel very special do you?"

"I am special, very. He basically said that if John Morrison can beat you next, John will take Chris Jericho's spot in the six-pack challenge this Sunday."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Well Bellas, why don't you make yourselves useful for once and spin the wheel. I don't have all day."

The wheel spins and then lands on a falls count anywhere match.

"Think something's funny? Listen to me orcomungo or orchodingo, or whatever your name is."

I really didnt want to listen to what he had to say to i just totally spaced out on him. Then Jillian and Alica came up to spin the wheel and it landed on a ladder match. That's when there's a knock on the door and we're told that Ochocinco wants to talk to us.

"Hello ladies, I have some news for you. You both know that I'm in charge of picking people for certain matches, like I did for Miz in there. I am putting you in the tag team ladder match against Jillian and Alicia Fox and that match is up next, so get ready." He explains then walking off.

"Time to kick some butt." I say to Aly.

"Hell yeah."

We walk off to the Diva locker room to get ready. Once we're ready, we wait until Jillan and Alicia Fox are already out there. Once they're out there we head to the curtain and we decide to have Aly's music play instead of mine. The look on Jillian and Alicia's face was priceless. On the way to the ramp, I tell Aly that I'd take care of Jillian and she'd take care of Alicia.

~Mike and Alex~

"Uh, Mike?" Alex asks.

"Yeah."

"Isn't that Aly and Carly out there?"

"What're they doing out there?" Mike asks.

"I have no idea. Want to go out there and be ringside or something?" Alex asks.

"No, stay here. Anything goes wrong, we run out. Just watch."

~Aly and I~

I agreed to let Aly go first against Alicia. They lock up and go into one of the corner, with Aly having the upper hand. She has the upper hand for a while until Alicia catches goes in for a clothesline and Aly goes in for one as well, and they knock each other down. I jump up and down reaching my arm in for her to tag me in. She slowly crawls to me as Alicia slowly crawls to Jillian.

"Come on!"

She gets closer to me and Alicia gets closer to Jillian. Just as Alicia tags Jillian in, Aly tags me in. I instantly get in and I knock Jillian to the ground. I have time to crawl out real quick and get a ladder and put it in the ring. I crawl back in just as Jillian is getting up. As soon as she gets up I kick her in the face knocking her down again. I set up the ladder so that I could deliver the skull crushing finale on Jillian onto the ladder. I grab Jillian and drag her over to the ladder and go to deliver the skull crushing finale, but little did I know Alicia came in and did her scissor kick to me knocking me into the ladder. I lay there holding my face and roll off of the ladder. I'm still conscious, but Aly can't come in until she tags herself in or if I tag her in.

I finally am able to open my eyes and I look at my hands and I see blood. Oh no, not blood. That bitch. I'm dazed, but able to roll over to Aly and get her to tag herself in.

"Get her, beat her up." I say rolling out of the ring.

Aly got all the momentum she needed and totally started beating her up, but the thing is that she wasn't tagged in yet, Jillian was still in.

~Mike and Alex~

"Mike, I have to get out there, she's hurt!" Alex exclaims.

"Right, let's go."

The leave the room and start running towards the curtain. That's when they run out and down the ramp. Alex runs to my side to make sure I'm okay, and Mike stays ringside to make sure Aly will be okay.

"Carly, you okay?" Alex asks me.

"I don't know."

"Don't worry I'm here."

Mike then came to my side to make sure I was alright too, while always checking in the ring for Aly. He suddenly looked and she was setting up Jillian and Alicia next to each other after doing the Twist of Fate. Mike sees Aly get up on the corner and then does a Swanton Bomb on both Jillian and Alicia. She pushes Alicia out of the way and goes for the pin on Jillian. One..two...three.

"Here are your winners, Sadie and Carly!"

The ref hold Aly's arm up for the win, then she rolls out of the ring and comes over to me, joining Mike, and Alex.

"Carly? Are you okay?" Aly asks.

"The cut isn't that deep, I think she'll be fine. Let's get her cleaned up." Alex explains.

Aly and Mike go to help me up, but Alex stops them.

"I got her." he says picking me up carrying me in his arms.

"Ow." I say holding my head as he carries me up the ramp and backstage.

We then see a medic and they clean me up. I indeed didn't need stitches, but I was close to having to get them. They clean me up and put a band aid on my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1.8K 33
Two of the most unlikely people somehow together. Feelings more than platonic get involved, but there's a certain somebody or certain some bodies tha...
64.3K 2.4K 41
Riley Marie Varnado AKA Riley Banks is Sasha Banks little sister but what happens when shes hired and meets her storyline partner Roman Reigns
85.7K 2.8K 52
There's a new person on the main roster. Here to wreck havoc on the WWE Universe. She's already caught the eye of none other than Rhea Ripley, but sh...
35.1K 826 16
Over the years, friendships can lead to very good things for everyone involved. The support can go a long way for both sides...or it all can come cra...