After I Left // Phan

By endlesss-

{Sequel to Before You Leave} ❝After I left, there was so many things that hit me and that I realized. One of... More

2. Hugs
3. Beside Me
4. Hands
5. Laughs
6. Dates
7. Cuddling
8. Kisses
9. Mornings
10. Sex
11. Fights
12. Proposal
13. Mistakes
14. I Miss You
15. After I Left
16. Epilogue

1. Letters

5.1K 309 109
By endlesss-

I was unpacking when I found it.

You knew I would look in our book we wrote together, didn't you?

I found an envolope and my name was scrawled on it with your writing I had managed to learn to read.

I opened it and I read the first sentence when I felt my stomach twist.

"Remember that first time we hugged at the train station?"

I did. How could I ever forget? I had never been so happy to see someone.

I read the first page, then the second and third and I went on, reading it and feeling my stomach flip as I read it.

All the memories were coming back and I wanted to relive it all, I wanted to go back to 2009 when it all started.

That was when I realized something.

After I left, everything changed.

*****

Hey!

If you're new, hello! This is the sequel to my other story, Before You Leave so if you haven't read that, I would strongly recommend you do so this all makes more sense.

If you're not new and you've read Before You Leave, hi! Welcome back!

A lot of you wanted a sequel and so here it is! Yay! I might update this daily but I might not, oops.

Oh well, thank you for reading, voting and/or commenting! I'll update as soon as I can! I hope you enjoyed the first part!

byyeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 5.2K 7
Twenty-two-year-old Joshua Jones doesn't have much going for him. He's a shy, soft-spoken introvert who, for years, has had a massive crush on the po...
888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
361K 15.1K 182
Text Me, Baby || A Social Media AU / Multimedia Story || FanboyxCelebrity ~ - - ‪Andi, a socially awkward college student by day and certified sad...
608K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.