Winx Club - Flora's in Troubl...

Bởi SuchALittleReader

After a long and hard battle, the Winx and Specialists finally defeated the evil Wizards of the Black Circle... Xem Thêm

| Winx Club - Flora's in Trouble! |
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
| Epilogue |
| Sequel Information |

Chapter 17

2.2K 56 4
Bởi SuchALittleReader

Flora POV

I attack Roxy in a hug, accompanied by the Winx.

"You're not mad at me?" She asks, stepping away slightly. Her smile falls a little, too.

"Why would we be mad?" I ask, narrowing my eyebrows at her in confusion.

"They used me to trick you," she frowns at the memory of the day "she" knocked on the door and tricked me.

None of it was her fault, of course. It made me furious that Duman would do something like that and that I actually fell for it. It wasn't the first time he used his shape-shifting abilities against us, either.

"It was all my fault you got taken by them," she lowers her head in what appears to be shame.

"What?" We all exclaim in disbelief. None of us could believe that the animal fairy blamed herself for what had happened.

"Don't be so silly!" Bloom says, "it was not your fault! It was the Wizards of the Black Circle who tricked Flora, not you!"

"Well, it was kind of my fault. They found out where you lived because of me. Before it all happened, I was coming for a visit, but I was attacked and knocked out. When I woke up, I tried to call Bloom, but she didn't pick up so I called Stella," Roxy explains and Stella nods in agreement.

"She told me she was attacked so I came home straight away. Then, of course, is when I found out you were gone," Stella tells us.

"Well, it's over now. That was a long time ago and we haven't seen you since. Let's spend some time together and make the most of it," I say and the girls smile.

"Sooo, Roxy," Stella puts her arm on Roxy's shoulder and gives her a devious look.

"I don't think so, Stella. The guys told me everything, we are not going shopping," she scolds her and laughs at Stella's grumpy reaction.

She drags herself over to the couch, over- exaggerating her groans and sighs. We all share a giggle as Stella glares back at us.

"So, what have you been up to?" Roxy asks and we all sit down.

We all exchange looks. If she finds out about that shopping trip the other night it won't be good! We all need to act natural.

"What? " She asks, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Nothing really," Bloom says quickly, making sure no one, (Stella), gave the game away.

When did we all become such bad liars? I thought to myself, uncomfortable under Roxy's stare.

"Oh, well, I figured-" Roxy begins but is cut off by Stella.

"We could go shopping!" Stella sits upright.

"No, Stella I told you," she shakes her head.

"You know, maybe we don't have to go shopping," Aisha suggests.

"Huh?" Roxy sits up.

"Well, we have been stuck in here for a long time. I really think we need to get some fresh air for a bit. It doesn't need to be that far away," Aisha points out.

"She does have a point," Musa agrees.

"Yes, but we can't go outside!" Tecna argues, "it's such a bad idea I don't know why any of you are even considering it!"

"Roxy?" I turn to face her, wondering what our "babysitter" thinks.

"Well, it all depends on where you want to go," she shrugs.

"Seriously?" I gasp, surprised.

"Well, that's what friends are for," she grins.

"But what about what the guys sa-"

"That doesn't matter," Roxy shakes her head, cutting Tecna off.

"Well, I guess no one's complaining," Aisha says hesitantly.

"Well?" Roxy asks.

We all exchange looks and nod.

"Let's go!" She squeals excitedly, standing up.

"Wait, now?" I ask and Roxy nods.

"Where to?" Aisha jumps up.

"You'll see," she winks, "I think it would be a nice surprise for you all."

We exit the house, locking the door behind us. I can't help but feel exited. We've been inside for a while, and it's nice to get out.

The walk is about half an hour long. Nobody complains, in fact we are all really happy. We take a path that leads down to a beach.

I love walking. It's very therapeutic, I smile to myself as I look around.

"I've never been here before," I look around.

"Neither have I," Aisha says and everyone agrees.

"Wow," Roxy says, looking out at the sea.

We all sit on the sand near the waves that are washing up on the shore.

"The place is quiet," Bloom points out and we all pause to listen.

"Too quiet," Musa adds, looking behind her.

"Let's not start. We came here for a nice time," I say, trying to stop their worrying.

"I agree with Flora," Stella agrees.

The girls begin to argue and I can't help but zone out for a bit.

"We're doing it again," I sigh.

"What?" Aisha stops and looks at me.

"We are letting them ruin our day. Again," I add and everyone goes silent.

"She's right," Bloom nods, "let's just enjoy ourselves."

"Look," Stella points towards the sea.

"It's beautiful," Musa gasps, "I never noticed it before, you know. The sea here is really beautiful."

After a while of talking and admiring the sea, we decide to go get something to eat as we were all extremely hungry.

I check my phone just to make sure we have time and see that we only have about an hour before we have to leave, or we'll get caught.

We find a small cafe near the beach. As we enter, a bell rings above the door.

"Perfect," Stella squeals as we walk inside, "this place is so cute!"

We grab seats and Stella and Musa go and order. They come back, hand us our drinks and we sit in a comfortable silence. We finish them and head back to the beach.

"It's beautiful yet creepy at the same time, there's no one here," Bloom laughs.

"Well, it's something to get used to," Musa says.

"I actually come here all the time you know, but there's normally a few people at least," Roxy says.

"Way to add to the creepiness," Stella "shivers".

"Well, it isn't that sunny today. Maybe people swapped beaches and went to the one at the frutti music bar," Aisha suggests, "that one is way more popular. We didn't even know this place existed until now!"

"Don't worry, if needs be I'll protect you," I assure the girls and they smile gratefully.

"Is that so?" An all too familiar voice makes us all jump.

"You're kidding," I grumble, turning round.

"Well look who's back," Roxy says as we all jump to our feet.

"What do you want, Wizards?" I harshly glare at them.

"I think I've made that rather obvious by now," Ogron laughs.

I look at Roxy and give her a quick nod.

"Magic Winx!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.7K 118 6
𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐍𝐄 is found unconscious at the barrier by Bloom, who had been hearing a voice call for help for months. Somehow, the girl had survived the...
467 0 30
Blair, the present princess of Eraklyon, never asked to be born a fairy nor does she crave or intend to master any form of magic, but with her parent...
1.3K 25 27
In a world where mystical talents mysteriously vanish without a trace on Earth. The Winx, now graduated from Alfea, find themselves thrust into a per...
49.2K 1.1K 43
//Sequel to Winx Club - Flora's in Trouble! After yet another battle against the Wizards of the Black Circle, the Winx leave the evil men locked up a...