Dance in the Rain

chloeloveslife द्वारा

Desiree may not be your average Australian/New Zealand seventeen year old but her problems are, no doubt, ver... अधिक

D.I.T.R. - 1
D.I.T.R. - 2
D.I.T.R. - 3
D.I.T.R. - 4
D.I.T.R. - 5
D.I.T.R. - 6
D.I.T.R. - 7
D.I.T.R. - 8
D.I.T.R. - 9
D.I.T.R. - 10
D.I.T.R. - 11
D.I.T.R. - 12
D.I.T.R. - 13
D.I.T.R. - 15
D.I.T.R. - 16
D.I.T.R. - 17
D.I.T.R. - 18
D.I.T.R. - 19
D.I.T.R. - 20
D.I.T.R. - 21
D.I.T.R. - 22
D.I.T.R. - 23
D.I.T.R. - 24
D.I.T.R. - 25
D.I.T.R. - 26
D.I.T.R. - 27
D.I.T.R. - 28
D.I.T.R. - 29
D.I.T.R. - 30

D.I.T.R. - 14

547 7 2
chloeloveslife द्वारा

I woke up to Callum running around the house, thumping through the hall and down the stairs with only underwear and a mask on, pretending to be Wolverine off the ‘Super Hero Squad’ kids TV show. I groaned when he ran into my room, yelling all sorts of stuff and bad guys and someone needs help him. A couple of minutes later, he ran out again.

I sighed and decided to get out of bed, walking into my joined bathroom to take a shower. I washed my body and hair thoroughly and got dressed into a hoodie and some black tights, tucked into my white socks. I blow dried my hair and let it go into natural blonde curls.

I heard my phone ring from the other room and went out to answer it. When I walked out, Nat had already answered it,

“Yeah, she just walked out of the bathroom,” She put her hand over the microphone on my phone and mouthed, “Hayden,” and gave me a questioning look to see if I wanted to answer it.

I froze slightly but quickly shook my head, NO! I quickly ran out of the room, almost running into Callum in the process. I picked him up and continued down the hall to his room to get him in some clothes. I put some cute little jeans and a nice blue t-shirt on and he followed me down stairs,

“I’m hung-ry,” He groaned and walked into the kitchen, climbing onto one of the stools,

“Has Sammie fed you yet?” I asked, getting out some frozen bread from the freezer to toast.

“Nope, and I’m s’arving,” He sighed and went into the pantry and came out with some Skippy cereal. He handed me the box and got me a bowl, too. I thanked him and poured him a little cereal and milk and placed the bowl in front of him on the bench, putting some sugar on top, “Mummy, where’s Na’?” Callum tried to say with his small mouth full of cereal. I stared at him for a while, wondering who he was talking to because he continued to look at the yellow flakes, “Mum?” He looked up and looked at me, like expecting an answer from me when it hit me, he was talking to me,

“I don’t know bud, she’s probably in the shower.” I replied, putting the frozen bread in the toaster and changed the setting to ‘frozen’ and pushed them down.

I suppose I’ve been the only mother role in Callum’s life. Our mum was never around and we had a nanny most of the time that Callum hated. He actually called our mum her actual name, which was Patrice and dad by his name, as well, which was John. I smiled to the fact that Callum called me mum, I’ve always loved him more than just my brother and we were really, REALLY close.

The toast popped and I jumped, my heart beating fast. Popping toast always scares the shit outta people but they can watch a million horror movies and never get scared. I got my toast out a spread some Vegemite over one and just butter on the other. Nat walked into the room then, looking fresh and smiley. She kissed Callum’s head and he didn’t acknowledge her, just kept eating his cereal off his baby blue plastic spoon. Nat smiled at me and I gave her a weird look,

“Why are you so smiley?” I asked her sceptically. She just smiled even bigger at me,

“I found out that my ex-boyfriend didn’t actually sleep with that whore and he wants to make amends, hint-hint,” She was literally bobbing up and down at the end from excitement. I screamed and Callum groaned at me. I quickly hugged Nat tightly and she started laughing over my shoulder.

“So who’s Hayden?” Nat gave me a sly look when we pulled apart. I took a big bite of my toast and frowned,

“Some stalker from Tassie who is in love with me after one day,” I replied, disgusted and continued eating my toast.

“Eh, sounds creepy but I’m sure he’ll give up on you,” She sighed and got herself some toast of her own. I finished my first piece of toast,

“I have a feeling he won’t, though and I’m really scared,” I sighed and cleaned up Callum’s now empty bowl, watching him reaching for my toast, “Hey! That’s mine, mate,” I told him, not really caring if he ate it. I put his bowl in the dishwasher and went to put the plate from my toast, which was now being eaten by Callum, and put it in the dishwasher.

I wiped Callum’s butter covered fingers, he’s a very messy eater, and I wiped his mouth as well,

“What are we doing today?” I asked Nat, putting Callum on the ground and he quickly ran off to watch some TV.

“Well, obviously we’re in charge of Callum because I saw Jodie and Samson leaving on my way down the stairs and they said we were in charge of him but we could still go check out the clothes shops here,” She started, “Oh and your mum rang as well after Hayden did, saying she was mailing your wardrobe up here.” She smiled, “She’s also sending mine,” She clapped excitedly and I smiled too, I was really missing my designer clothes.

“Well, I’m pretty sure there’s a mall in Sydney and stuff so we could just catch a ferry down the river to get there, I’m sure Callum will like being on a boat.” I replied, quite excited to finally getting out and exploring more of our new state. 

Nat and I packed some food for us even though we’d probably just buy something. We put it in my large handbag and grabbed our stuff and left. Callum was excited to go on a boat and wouldn’t sit still when I was trying to strap him into his car seat.

Callum was talking the whole way there, he wouldn’t shut up about other times he’s been on a boat on the water and just mumbled to himself about fish. Nat and I just chatted about things like her ex, Lucas, who wants her back and didn’t actually sleep with Bianca.

“Wait, didn’t you say you walked in on them in bed?” I asked confused now, remembering what she’d said.

“Yeah, but apparently she did it all, apparently she forced him to do everything,” She said, sounding really silly,

“Nat, I wouldn’t believe it. I know you probably trust him but I don’t. I would just give up and move on. I’m sure there are heaps of hot guys at our new school, like Rueben. I’m sure he has hot friends.” I gave her a sympathetic look; I know how she feels at the moment, desperate to just feel love by a guy again, “I’m sure you won’t see him again because we will probably stay here for a while.”

(A/N: as I said, I’ve never been to Parramatta and don’t really remember when I went to Sydney so sorry if it’s all wrong, I’m basically just making it up =D)

We pulled up at the ferry dock and got out of the car, Callum holding my hand down the wooden dock. We bought some tickets and waited in line to get on the ferry that we could see coming down the river. Callum started jumping in my lap pointing at it,

“Mum! Mum, the boat’s coming,” I laughed at his eagerness and held onto him tight so he wouldn’t fall into the water, “How long does the boat go for, mummy?” He asked, turning around so he could see my face.

I smiled softly at him and replied, “I don’t know baby, we will just have to find out,” He smiled, satisfied with my answer. The line slowly decreased and we got onto the large boat and took a seat next to a window. He was smiling like crazy and standing on his seat to get a better look out of the window at the water.

“Mummy, I wanna stay here forever! Can we buy it and live here?” He giggled and jumped on the seat a couple of times. An old couple passing by gave me a dirty look, probably thinking he was actually my son and I was so young but I just ignored them.

Nat was tapping away at her phone and suddenly gasped. She started saying a whole bunch of dirty words and I hit here, motioning at Callum. She looked apologetic but thrust her iPhone in my face. I frowned but looked at it anyway.

There, on Bianca’s picture that I poster was a comment:

 Lucas Johnson Babe you look smoking! Can you give me a private show?

Bianca Williams Of course, time and place?

Lucas Johnson My house tonight @ eight, my parents are going out so I’m free

Bianca Williams I’ll be there!

I looked at her sympathetically and she raised her eyebrows, “That’s not all,” She snatched her phone off me again and a second later, she put it back in my hands.

Lucas’ status update said,

Just had the best time of my life with Bianca W. Thx babe <3

His relationship status had also changed to in a relationship with Bianca Williams.

I sighed and gave her a pointed look, “I-“

But she cut me off, “Don’t you dare say ‘I told you so’,” She said through gritted teeth. I smirked at her and Callum was jumping on my arm,

“Mummy, mummy, mummy,” He kept repeating himself,

“What Cal?” I asked, getting annoyed, “You know I hate it when you do that,” I said a little softer,

“I’m hungry,” He smiled innocently at me, reaching for my handbag on the floor.  I smiled amusingly at him because he’s always hungry. I grabbed my bag and passed it to him, he could find something himself. He greedily took my bag and jumped onto the floor, resting the bag on the seat so he could look through it better. I looked back at Nat and realised that she wasn’t there anymore. I looked around confused but then saw her sitting next to a hot looking guy around our age, him flirting his ass off with her and she was reciprocating that well, giggling and looking at him through her long eyelashes.

I smiled at her; hopefully she will find someone else and get over the pig of her ex. Callum was munching on some Twisties from a big packet, already half way through the packet and orange flavouring covering his hands and mouth,

“Cal, slow down mate.” I took the packet off him and he started protesting,

“No! No! No! No! No! No! No mum!” He reached for the bag but I pulled it out of his reach, rolling it up and putting it back in my bag.

“He’s a naughty little cutie isn’t he?” Someone asked from behind me. I turned around and saw the hottest guy I’d ever seen sitting besides me, looking adoringly at Callum, “Hi, I’m Rueben,” He introduced himself to me and I realised he was the one we were talking to last night.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Cynical Souls DramaQueenforreal द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

4.1K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
2.8M 58.3K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
No Longer Broken Elle द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

2K 92 29
Read all of the description please. Mainly the warning at the bottom <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> I walked to the studio Ella Layloni was at an...
Reprise elle kirks द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

364K 13.1K 63
{Written 2013} Note: edited & rewritten version, "Breaking Her Rules", is on my profile 16 year old Veronica "Benny" Bennett is just starting her sen...