It All Started With A Kiss

By RileyMizfit

Carly is Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin's friend. But she has grown attached to his NXT rookie Alex Riley. Miz plays... More

The Kiss That Started It All
My First Real Kiss
A Bit Of A Surprise
The Night With Mike AND Alex?
Monday Night Raw
Miz vs Randy Orton: Monday Night Raw
Power Of The Punch Rookie Challenge
Poll Results
A Definitely Warm Up To Alex Riley
Training & Plane Ride
John Cena Makes Fun Of Nexus On Raw
Miz and Alex Cost Daniel Bryan His Match
Showtime Percy Watson Gets Eliminated
Say Goodbye To Husky Harris
A Big Surprise
The Date
Mike Comes Back & Aly Visits
Reliving Dirt Sheet Moments
Sheamus In Charge
Miz vs Cena
Reliving Dirt Sheet Moments Again
Confrontation With Dashing Cody Rhodes
Trivia Challenge & Main Event Match Made
Main Event Of NXT
WWE Superstars
Eight Man Mixed Tag Team Match
Taking A Detour
Day At The Beach
Raw's 900th Episode
Maryse & The Club
Autograph Signing & Live Event
The Day Off
Aly & Mike's Date
Nexus Confrontation
Before Mike's Big Surprise
Magazine Cover Reveal
Looking Into The Past Of Alex & Mike
NXT Season 3 & Pool
Tattoos & The Club
Backstage Prank
Maryse Match & Apology
Miz vs Daniel Bryan
More Raw Roulett & Ladder Match
Night Of Champions
The Club
Our Photo Shoot
Raw After Night Of Champions
Sweet, Sweet Revenge
A Deal
Surefire Plan That Seems To Work
Charity Event
Daniel Bryan Gets Revenge
Switching Places
Surprises And Drama
Backstreet Fever
Another Humiliation
Disgust, Win, And Jokes
Crazy Eyes, Tag Team, Cena, The Viper
Guys' Photo Shoot, Really Tired
Being Loopy
I Love You
A Time To Celebrate
All Work Equals Tired Divas
Match Leads To Nexus Beatdown
Scary Experience
Meeting TNA Roster
Smackdown's Move To SyFy
Hell In A Cell
More Nexus Drama
Kicking Ass
Well Deserved Break
Stalker Free Vacation...Or So We Thought
Attack Of The Stalkers
Mike's Birthday In Australia
Cute Moments
Mike's Birthday
Drama, Drama, And More Drama
Surprises
Redeeming Himself
Interview & Movie Premiere
The Night Belongs To Us
DX, BSB, Big Time Rush
Lopez Tonight
Raw In Canada
Big Reveal
Friday Night Smackdown
Another Day Off
Bragging Rights
More Costume Shopping
Raw In Green Bay
Yet Another Day Off
Costume Contest
Fan Appreciation
Raw In Long Island
A Day Of Fun & A Date
Raw World Tour: Nice, France
Raw World Tour: Montpellier France
Raw World Tour: Cardiff, Wales
Raw World Tour: Birmingham, England

NXT Finale

1.3K 9 0
By RileyMizfit

It's now Tuesday night, the finale of NXT season 2. I'm extremely nervous, because I don't know what's going to happen. We sit backstage watching the promo play on a TV screen, before the show started and interviews of each rookie for the finale. The pyros go off signaling the start of the show. Then the ring announcer comes into the ring to announce everyone.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome your WWE pros. MVP! Zack Ryder! John Morrison!"

"Ugh he's actually here tonight? Great." Aly says.

"Mark Henry! Dashing Cody Rhodes!"

"Ugh, I so don't want to see him tonight." I say out loud.

We wait backstage as Miz goes out first to talk with Aly holding onto him. His music comes on and he starts walking down to the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen, get out of your seats. Scream at the top of your lungs for my rookie! The only rookie who has proven to be WWE's next breakout star! Alex Riley!"

Alex and I walk out, and he does what he always does coming out onto that stage. We all walk down the ramp towards the ring.

"You want my autograph?" He says into the camera, then writing his signature into the air.

"How about that?" He says again into the camera.

We then proceed to the ring as LayCool's music comes on. Ew. All of is get into the ring and wait.

"Let us introduce you to the man who is number one...in our hearts. Here's Kaval!"

The Kaval comes out, okay do they just plan to say everything together? I mean seriously it's annoying. The grab each of his arms and kiss him on both cheeks and continue to walk down the ramp.

Then Kofi Kingston is the last to come out.

"Put your hands together for the master of the McGillicutty. The ambassador of all you McGillibuddies, my rookie Michael McGillicutty!"

Then he walks out all smiles and walks down to the ring with him.

"Rookies...pros...ladies, congratulations. I know you're all anxious to find out who will be the WWE's next breakout star. I'd like to take a minute now to welcome five gentlemen, who are very very interested in the finals of this competition, the remaining rookies that were eliminated during season 2. Please welcome Titus O'Neil, Eli Cottonwood, Lucky Cannon, Showtime Percy Watson, and Husky Harris. Now just like the three remaining rookies, these gentlemen all started with a dream. As you know the winner of NXT will not only be the WWE's next breakout star, but the winner will earn a championship match live on pay per view. But rookies tonight, the pressure is times two. Because we are going to have another double elimination."

Michelle was waving 'bye' to Alex. Yeah she wishes he was gone.

"For two of you, you will have come oh so close, yet oh so far. But let's not smile just yet Alex,

Kofi, you boys prepared? Gentlemen, the three rookies tonight will have in incredible challenge ahead of them. The three rookies will face off against each other in a triple threat match and that is coming up next on NXT!"

Kaval gets in Mike's face, Michelle and Layla get in ours, and Alex gets in McGillicutty's face. That's when Kaval just shoves Mike

"Perché lei l'asino di ninja stupido, breve calvo! Kick his ass Miz!" Aly yells.

And then Alex and Michael get at it. That's when we left the ring because that's too dangerous. But that's when Kofi pushes Mike over the ropes and out onto the floor, and McGillicutty does the same to Alex.

"You're doing all this talking, doing all that talking, man up." Kaval says to Mike.

Miz left the briefcase and title in the ring, Kaval takes the title and lifts it up and Mike just laughs, that's when we cut to a break where Kelly Kelly introduces her rookie for next week. After coming back from that everyone is in the ring and we're on the outside. Then we cut for a commercial break and when we came back, Riley was going at it with McGillicutty, and Kaval joined in going after McGillicutty after Alex got into the corner. Alex gets the stamina to get up and run towards them, but they flip him over them and he lands on the mat again. While Kaval and McGillicutty were going at it, Alex was trying to get up. Kaval goes for the pin, but McGillicutty kicks out.

That's when Kaval went after Alex, by kicking him in the chest. Alex tried to kick back but Kaval put his boot to Alex's throat, holding him there. Then he moved on to Michael again, and Alex was gaining stamina to get up. McGillicutty eventually knocked Kaval down, and went for the pin. Alex got up in enough time to stop the pin from happening. I clap in relief. Alex then goes after Michael again, kicking him constantly, then moves onto Kaval and kicks him.

"Come on you think you're better than me?" he asks McGillicutty, while getting him to stand up.

He throws him against the ropes, hoping to hit him, but McGillicutty counters and hits Alex instead. He went for the pin on Alex, but Alex kicks out. Yes! Kaval goes after Michael again as Alex gets up. He kicks McGillicutty, then punches him a couple times, but then Michael punches him. Then he picks him up and drops him onto his knee. Ouch. He goes for the pin, but Kaval stops him.

"Use your power on him, use your power on him." Kofi tells McGillicutty.

Kaval gets him up, and high kicks him in the chest. I heard that impact, ouch. He heads for Alex, but he kicks him in the gut making him stumble over to the ropes. Alex gets up and grabs him and goes to hit his head against the turnbuckle. Kaval counters and makes Alex hit it. Damn you stupid ninja! Then he slaps him across the chest, and I heard that one too. Alex is getting mad, and he hits Kaval as he goes after him. That's when he leans him against the ropes and slaps him across the chest too which makes Kaval stumble.

McGillicutty goes after Alex again, this is getting ridiculous. The match went on forever. Alex then pulls McGillicutty off of Kaval while he was outside the ring, and this was halfway through the match.

"I'm winning this contest! I'm winning this contest!" Alex yells to McGillicutty.

That's when he kicks Alex sending him backwards into the commentators table and a cry of pain comes out of him.

"Lei lo stronzo stupido!" I yell to Michael.

"You alright Riley? Get up man, you got to get up. You got to get up, come on." Mike says to Alex.

Mike is helping Riley get up as the match is going on inside the ring.

Kaval was about to do his high flying move, but Riley gets up and pushes him off the turnbuckle. Aly and I are obviously moved out of the way of any danger. Alex gets into the ring and goes for the cover while he gets the chance. I rush to the side of the ring hoping he wins this. The ref starts counting and Alex wins! We all rush into the ring as Alex is being announced the winner.

"Here is your winner, Alex Riley!"

I walk up to him and kiss him, congratulating him, then I pull away so he can do his posing and whatnot. The pros are on the top of the stage comparing notes on the match. It came time for the first elimination, and I was in the ring with Alex of course.

"Ladies and gentlemen the time for our first elimination is upon us. But before we get to that, I'd like to speak to the gentlemen that know these rookies better than anyone else. The five eliminated rookies that competed on NXT season 2. Big Titus O'Neil stand up. Titus who do you think should win NXT and why?" Matt asked him.

"Let's see, we got uh..we got the ninja. We've got Will Ferrell's look alike and we have a guy trying to relive his high school football days. I would probably have to say, the guy trying to relive his high school football days."

Alex and I clap for that answer.

"Alright, that would be Alex Riley. Eli Cottonwood, who should win NXT and why?"

"I think Alex Riley should win this season's competition. Not only does he have everything. He's also the most like-able, and he's got a gorgeous WWE Diva on his arm." He says handing the mic back to Matt.

"Okay, Lucky Cannon who should win and why?"

"Well let's see. Do I think it's going to be the toddler running around the ring in his diaper? No. Do I think it's going to be Mr. Mediocre himself? No. Do I think it's going to be the middle-aged guy who still thinks he's in high school? No! You know what? Does it even matter, because you flushed this show down the toilet the moment you eliminated me!"

"Asino geloso" I say to myself.

"Showtime Percy Watson! Percy who should win and why?"

"Well look here man, in my opinion I think it's going to have to be uh...Mike McGillicutty. I

think he has the ability you know? He works hard."

"Husky Harris, stand on up. Same question."

"Michael McGillicutty wins season 2 of NXT. For the simple reason, because like myself and my pro Cody Rhodes, he was just born better."

"Più come nato un perdente." I say to myself.

"Okay, guys the time is upon us. I don't think anyone from the eliminated rookies suggested Kaval. But that's why we have the pros poll. Are you ready to find out who's going to be eliminated? Gentlemen, for one of you the dream ends right now. Let's see who it is."

We stand there watching and waiting to see who's going to be eliminated. It seems like forever, until it stops...on Alex.

"What?!" I scream.

Alex just laughs and smiles making a joke out of it. Mike is up on the stage making a big deal out of it screaming 'No no no'.

"Take it easy, take it easy. Your wish came true." Alex says to the crowd, while Mike is up on the ramp furious.

"Alex, you've spent the entire season talking. Do you have any final words for the WWE Universe?"

"You now the worst part of the show was absolutely listening to you talk over me the whole time. But if I'm not mistaken, this is kind of at least 25% an Alex Riley house. Is it not? Now look, my father was not a sports entertainer. And I didn't spend my youth wrestling in bars trying to get an internet following of some kind. I actually went to college. And thirteen weeks ago before this contest even started, nobody in the sports entertainment business even knew who Alex Riley was! But yet I still stand here in the ring with these two, with a gorgeous WWE Diva on my arm and almost the WWE's next breakout star. And the reason that is, is because I believe and you believe that I am simply the most talented kid in this contest."

People start booing and cheering.

"Take it easy. Now if I was a betting man, which I am and I know all of you are. I would still without a doubt bet the future of the WWE, on Alex Riley!" he finishes standing on the ropes in the corner of the ring.

Mike is up on the top of the ramp nodding his head in approval of Alex's comment and then shaking his head on Alex being eliminated. Alex and I walk out of the ring and up the ramp together. I felt bad for him since he lost.

"Alex Riley for the last time, signing off." he says into the camera.

"Nice guys, nice guys always finish first I guess around here." Mike says to Alex.

We're near the curtain at the top of the ramp and Cody kept looking at me the entire time I was next to Alex. Ugh he's really starting to bug me. We walk backstage to watch the remaining of the show since Alex was eliminated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 251 29
Luka Vukovich, has wrestled at TNA and NJPW as Luka Gabriel, he accomplished so many things that even Triple H was impressed with, so he gave him a c...
34.3K 969 21
This is a story where Edges daughter y/n gets a job as a travel nurse with WWE. Rhea and y/n find a connection with each other but how will dad reac...
101K 2.2K 50
Alicia Marquez is on her way to achieving great things in the WWE. She gets sidetracked when she begins to develop serious feelings for CM Punk. Alic...
77.7K 1.3K 53
*I wrote this in like middle school. People seem to like it so I'm leaving it up.* Katherine is new to the WWE. She os friends with The Miz who helpe...