Minecraft Mobs Boyfriend Scen...

By Absconding_Actuality

I LOVE Boyfriend Scenarios, so I thought, "Why not write one myself?" The mobs that you meet will all be hum... More

When You First Meet
You Meet Again/You Hang Out
He's Thinking of You/He Realizes He Likes You
Just a quick little (A/N)
First Kiss
Character Descriptions/Types/Personalities (You and Your Boyfriend)
Just a quick little (A/N)
When He Gets Jealous
He Shows You His Mob Form/He Demonstrates or Explains His Powers
His Pickup Lines
You Break Up
How He Feels About Breaking Up, He Talks To Me About It and Asks for Advice
His Perverted/Dirty Pickup Lines
He Sees You With Another Man
You Get Back Together
Just a quick little (A/N)
When You Meet Me
Just a quick little (A/N)
He Hears You Sing
You might or might not wanna hear this but.....

He Confesses His Love To You

7.7K 133 185
By Absconding_Actuality

((A/N) Again, they might be fairly short).

~Creeper~

Christopher's P.O.V. 

 I was running to (Y/N)'s house. I know I seem flirtatious, but I do have real feelings for her. I didn't stop running until I got to her house. And there I saw her. Standing there, as beautiful as ever. I called out her name.

"(Y/N)!" And she turned around.

Your P.O.V.

I was working on my house when I heard someone call my name.

"(Y/N)!" I'd recognize that voice anywhere. I turned around and saw Christopher, running to me.

"What do you want?", I say.

"Look, I know I seem flirtatious at times, but-"

"At times? More like all the time."

"I know, but I wanted to tell you that I really do have feelings for you, (Y/N)!" I couldn't believe it! What? I find myself blushing.

"I'll prove it to you." He grabs my hand and runs.

"Look." He points to a crater in the shape of a heart. "See? I really do like you! I made that myself."

I had no idea how I felt, but then i looked into Christopher's deep, black eyes and said, "I-I like you too." I embrace him, and he hugs back.

"I told you you'd fall for me."

~Skeleton~

Scott's P.O.V.

I was walking around my cave, thinking of a special way to tell (Y/N) my feelings. How's a skeleton supposed to tell a person their feelings? I was probably going to get a concussion after hitting my head with a bow too many times. Then it came to me. 

Your P.O.V.

I was practicing shooting arrows with the bow Scott gave me. I was aiming at a creeper in the distance.

I was about to release my arrow, when, "Hey, (Y/N)!" Speak of the devil.

"Hi Scott! What's up?", I ask.

"Follow me." He says. I follow him to the cave he had a made a home out of. On the wall were arrows forming the shape of a heart. In the middle was a sign. It said, "I really like you. Be mine?" I turn to see Scott, blushing madly.

"I-It's okay if you don't wanna! I won't care! I-"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes, I'll be yours Scott."

Scott hugs me and whispers in my ear, "Thank you."

~Zombie~

Zachary's P.O.V.

I was looking for a special way to tell (Y/N) I loved her, but how? Then I realize, I don't need to do anything special! I'll tell her up front. I walk around outside, at night of course, picking up a variety of flowers along the way. Then I see her. She's fighting off a skeleton. I'll wait until she's done. She looked beautiful in the moonlight.

Your P.O.V.

I was walking around at night, looking for skeletons for their bones. I wanted to tame a wolf. I finally found one and start hitting it with my sword. When I finish, I continue my search, only to find Zach with a lot- and I mean A LOT- of flowers in his hands.

"Zachary? Why are you here? And what's with the flowers?", I ask.

"I, umm... I..." "Just spit it out!"

"Oh, right! Um.. these are for you." He hands me the bouquet of flowers. There's something in the middle of them. It's a diamond.

"Thank you! What are they for? And what's with the diamond?"

"Read it." I look at the diamond, and I notice that's something carved into it. It reads, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I look up at Zach and he says, "(Y/N), I-I love you. Do you love me back?"

"Yes, yes to both of your questions." Zach looks at me, and he looks like he's going to burst from happiness.

~Enderman~

Erin's P.O.V.

I had finally found a way to tell (Y/N) I liked her. I had built the same heart I had built earlier at the top of a cliff, where the view was amazing. I was going to bring her here at sunset, and tell her. I can do this! I should probably set up a little picnic, too. Just for a little extra romantic flair.

Your P.O.V.

I was getting ready to eat dinner and head to bed, when Erin teleported into my house.

"Erin!", I said. "Why are you here?"

"I have a surprise for you. Hold onto me." I hug him, and he puts his arm around me, and we teleport away. We are now at..... a cliff? I see a giant red heart at the bottom, and in front of where we were standing was a blanket with food set out on it.

"W-What's all this Erin?"

"Come on, sit. I'll tell you." We sit on the blanket and enjoy some bread and apples (Just 'cause I can) and Erin says,
"Isn't the view great?" I look off the cliff and stare at the sunset. It was a bright orange.

"Yeah, it's... Beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

"W-What?!"

"Look, (Y/N), I like you. A lot. It's more than that, actually. I love you.", he says monotone. I feel my face get hotter by the second.

Erin's beautiful amethyst eyes are looking directly into mine, and I tell him, "I-I love you, too, Erin." I'm almost crying tears of joy, but I tell myself, "Stay strong!"Erin hugs me and we cuddle in the light of the disappearing sun.

~Spider~

Spencer's P.O.V.

Yeah! I'm totally gonna tell her how I feel! I'm pumped! You're probably wondering, "How's a spider gonna tell a girl they like them?"

Well here's how! I asked a friend of mine, Cameron- maybe you know him?- about love and emotions and whatever, and he said, "I don't care, just be honest." That's literally all he said. Guess he didn't care. Oh, well!

Your P.O.V.

I was getting ready to go mining. I grabbed my pickaxe and headed off towards the cave. I was walking around when, suddenly, Spencer swung down, hanging from the ceiling.

"WOAH! Oh, hey, it's just you Spencer.", I say, surprised at first. "You really need to stop doing that."

"What if I don't wanna?" I roll my eyes and notice how close our faces our. I begin to blush, and I turn away.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to go now."

"Wait, (Y/N)!", he cries when I start to leave.

"What?" "I have something important to tell you."

"What is it? Is something wrong?"

He takes a deep breath and quickly says, "Ireallylikeyouwillyougooutwithme?" I stand there, stunned.

"Say what now?"

Spencer sighs and says, "I like your laugh, I like your hair, I like everything about you, so I was wondering, will you go out with me?"

"Wait, are you serious? This isn't some sort of joke?"

"No, it isn't. Please?"

"Of course I'll go out with you.", I tell him.

He looks stunned, and says, "Really?! You will!? WOOHOO! YES!", Spencer screams. I chuckle at him celebrating and continue watching.

~Slime~

Slick's P.O.V.

Huh. I've never fallen in love before. So this is what it feels like. Then why am I not happy, and why does my heart ache?

"Just tell her... For Notch's sake!" That's what Winston told me after I talked to him. You know what? Yeah! I will tell her! Maybe that's why I'm feeling like I do. But how?

Your P.O.V.

I was so bored! If it were possible, I'd probably die of boredom. I know! I'll go see Slick, and we can go bouncing again! I got ready to leave, I put on my iron chestplate, grabbed my diamond sword, and some apples, just 'cause. I decided not to take my horse, and start walking. On the way, something rams into me.

"OOF! Oh, (Y/N)! I was looking for you!" I look down to find Slick, with a cake in his hand.

"Oh, hey, Slick. Funny, I was going to see you."

"Really? Any way, look! I baked you a cake!" I look down at the cake, and I noticed something... strange. The cherries on top, spelled out something. "I like you.", is what they read. I quickly glance up at Slick, then back at the cake.

"Wait, really?"

"Yup! I like you (Y/N)!"

"Like, more than friends, or..."

"YES! More than friends! Wanna go out with me?" I had never seen someone this happy or excited to admit their feelings to someone. I had no idea how to response, but then I start to laugh.

"Pfffft! Ha ha ha!"

"W-Why are you laughing? You don't feel the same way?" I look at Slick, who looks like he's about to cry.

"N-N-No! I do like you, Slick, it's just the way you told me, it's so cheesy!"

"Oh..." Then he starts laughing, too. We laugh until our sides hurt and head to my house, but not before hugging each other.

~Witch~

Winston's P.O.V.

I need to tell her, right here, right now. It has been a couple days since we met, and each day, my feelings grew stronger for her. Ugh... Love. Stupid emotion making me feel this way. I also need to tell her the truth about the love potion, too.

"Hey, hey Winston!" (Y/N)'s snapping her fingers in my face and it snaps me out of my trance.

Your P.O.V.

Winston's staring off into space again. He's been like this for a couple of days now. I wonder what's up? Should I ask? Yeah, probably.

"Hey, hey Winston!", I say as I snap my fingers.

"Huh? Oh! Uh, yeah?"

"Um... You're staring off into space again."

"I'm just thinking about something, so forget it."

"What are you thinkin' about?"

"Wow, you sure are nosy."

"Answer me, Winston.", I say a little bit annoyed.

"Ugh... Okay, fine. I was-I was thinking about you."

"What? Why me?"

"Because!" "Because why?!"

"BECAUSE I LO-" Winston slaps his hand over his mouth before he can finish. That wouldn't do anything. He sighs and mutters, "(Y/N)?"

"Hm?"

"There's, uhh, something else I need to tell you." I begin to worry.

"What is it?"

"Remember the paper you found, a few days ago?"

"Yeah? So?" "Here's what's on it." He hands me the paper and I unfold it. I quickly scan it, and my eyes go wide.

"A-A love potion? What's this for?"

Winston sighs again, and mumbles, "I came up with that while you were knocked out. I was gonna use it on you, but I decided against it."

"What?!", I gasp.

"Please forgive me." He looks up at me, guilt in his eyes.

I sigh and say, "Look, Winston, something like that is unforgivable, but-"

"No, I, I understand."

"I forgive you."

"What? You do?"

"Yeah, I do."

Then I say calmly and gently, "Winston, what were you gonna say earlier?", already having a hint as to what it was.

He sighs and says, "I-I have feelings for you, (Y/N). And, I understand if you don't wanna return them. I don't see why you would. I called you stupid, attacked you-"

"I have feelings for you, too.", I say.

"W-What?!", Winston almost screams.

"I love you too."

"I-I don't know what to say, except, thank you."

I smile and say, "You're welcome."

~Silverfish~

Sidney's P.O.V.

I couldn't take it anymore! I jumped into the portal after (Y/N) to tell her I loved her. I spawned in the End, and saw a tunnel going up to the surface. I climbed up and the first thing I saw was (Y/N).

"(Y/N)!" I was cut off by a dragon's roar- namely, the Enderdragon's. It was diving down to attack (Y/N). "Oh no!" Suddenly, she shot an arrow straight at the dragon's head. The Enderdragon screamed, floated up into the air, and exploded. (Y/N) turned around and saw me.

Your P.O.V.

I shot an arrow at the Enderdragon and it died. Finally! I was here for hours!

"(Y/N)!" I turned around and saw Sidney, who was running up to me, and embraced me.

"Woah! Sidney?!"

"I'm so happy you're alive!", he said, crying tears of joy.

"Okay, WHY are you here?", I asked.

He looked up at me and said, "I need to tell you something. I-"

"Okay, can this wait for when we're back in the overworld? I'd rather not be mauled by endermen.", I cut him off. I take his hand, but I don't notice him blushing when I do so. "Come on." I jump into the portal, and we spawn back at my house. "Come on, I'll grab you some bread, and you can tell me what you wanted to tell me." I lead him downstairs, and toss him some bread.

"Your house is nice."

"Thanks. So, what did you want?"

"I, uhh.. I-"

"Oh, for Notch's sake! Ugh... I like you, too, Sidney."

"What the-?! How'd you know what I was gonna say?"

I shrugged and said, "I didn't."

"You didn't? You were going to tell me you liked me?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Huh. I guess it is."

"It wouldn't have mattered anyway. I wouldn't have cared if you rejected me. I just wanted to get it over with.", I said.

"But I'm not going to reject you.", Sidney said. Being totally honest, I was filling up with glee.

"Thanks, Sid."

He chuckles and says, "Sid. I like that." We hug each other and I never want it to end.

~Cave Spider~

Cameron's P.O.V.

I'm not normally one to be interested in romance and love, but that was before I met (Y/N). I was going all out! I was getting every romantic thing I could think of! I grabbed a dozen of roses, prepared a romantic dinner, made a necklace out of a few emeralds, and wrote a poem. I hadn't told mother about (Y/N) yet, or how I felt about her. She most likely would get mad and tell me to forget about her. But how can I when she's all I think about?

Your P.O.V. 

Cameron had told me to meet him near the river near my house. I wonder what's going on. When I got there, my jaw dropped. There was a table with food spread out, roses, a box for some odd reason, and Cameron standing next to all of it. I was still speechless.

"(Y/N)! You're here. Come, sit."

"What's all this for?", I say, still shocked.

"I wanted to tell you something very important. Oh, those roses are for you, by the way."

"Um... Really? Why?" Cameron said nothing, and grabbed the box in front of me. We start to eat, and it tasted AMAZING! For, Minecraft standards anyway.

"I even baked a cake, too!", he said.

"You're a pretty good cook, Cameron."

He blushes and says, "Thank you, (Y/N)."

I finished eating my slice of cake, when Cameron knelt in front of me. He took my hand and said, "Look, (Y/N), I-I want you to be mine." He opens the box and inside is a beautiful emerald necklace with a diamond heart hanging from it. It shone in the moonlight. "Well? What's your answer? Will you be go out with me?"

"I-I... Yes! Of course I will!" Cameron hugs me tightly, and I return it.

He whispers in my ear, "Thank you, so much. You don't know how happy I am."

~Guardian~

Gabriel's P.O.V.

"Ugh...!", I yelled. I couldn't take this anymore! I must see her again! I swam up to the beach, and jumped out of the water. I tried standing on my legs, but immediately fell down. What'd you expect? I'm a guardian, we're not meant for staying on land! I leaned against a tree, and tried to stand up again. I thought I'd gotten the hang of it, so I started walking. Hey! This wasn't that hard! I started running. How was I ever going to find her?

Your P.O.V.

I wanted someone to talk to, so I decided to go and visit Gabriel. But, being forgetful me, I forgot the way. I ended up wandering around the forest biome, and I saw blue. That's got to be the ocean! I ran to it,  but tripped. I fell on top of something. Or someone. I look up at the person's face, and I was shocked.

"Gabriel?! What are you doing here? On land?!"

"Oh, um... I-I HAD to see you again!" I was shocked.

"I went onto land for you, (Y/N). I realized I might never see you again, so I should tell you how I feel."

"How do you feel, Gabriel?"

"I feel strongly for you! I've heard of the emotion you call love, and I feel it. I love you." Wow. This guy was quiet, yet super sweet. He was so adorable! I already knew how I felt.

"I feel the exact same way."

We then realized the position we were in and I said, "Well, this seems oddly familiar."

"Yeah, it does."

"You wanna continue at my place?"

"Yeah, sure." I lead him to me house, and let him in. Gabriel sits on the couch, and falls asleep. I fall asleep on top of him.

~Elder Guardian~

Edgar's P.O.V.

You know, waiting for someone isn't exactly the most fun thing in the world. I sat on my throne, thinking of way's to profess my love. I need to find a way to ensure that she says yes. I'm fabulous! Why wouldn't she say yes? I just realized that that sounded so narcissist of me. I really need to stop that.

Your P.O.V.

I sat down at my table, thinking about Edgar. What a poor soul. He just wanted a friend. I felt really sorry for him. The more I think about him, the more happy I get inside. I slowly realize I was falling for him, and that I didn't want to be friends with him. I wanted to be more. I walk to the ocean, take out my potion, and swam to the monument. When I got there, Edgar was sitting on his 'throne'.

"Ah, you have returned. Well?", he said in his deep, booming voice.

"Edgar, I don't wanna be friends."

"What, why? Wait, I don't wanna be friends with you either."

"You don't? Oh.", I say, disappointed.

"I want you to be my queen of the ocean."

"That's funny."

"What is?"

"I was going to tell you that, I wanted to be your queen, even if you didn't tell me this." He had the most shocked face. He was buggy-eyed and slack-jawed! It was the sight to see.

"I have no words."

"Yeah, by the looks of your face, I can see that.", I giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 849 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...
12.5K 173 29
Steve, an ordinary Minecraftian who had worked on his own. He chopped down the trees, he mined the minerals on the cave and killing mobs at night. On...
703K 10.2K 55
This is my first one so don't hate if you have request plz tell me there will be more CP, I promise ya'll. thank you so much peace out and enjoy my s...
7.1K 179 18
My first kind of actual fanfic so yk it's not that good. However, I am proud to say that I am inspired by @Lychijelli wither x skeleton fics so go ch...