Bad Boy's Curse

Por karback2

The Bad Boy, Ethen Wolfe, comes from a cursed family with bad luck with love. The first born boy from the Wol... Más

1.New state, New house, New school, New life.
2. Team two
3. New Girl
4. 20 Questions
5. Pitty
6. Behind The Bad Boy
7. Chemistry Project
8. Mini Van
9. First Kiss
10. Potty Break
11. Skateboard
12. Freddy's
13. Milkshake
14. Spin The Bottle
15. Froyo
16. Buddies and Buttercup
17. New Enemies
18. Almost
19. Something Fishy
20. Drunken Days
21. The Curse
22. Snap Like Thunder
23. Who's Your Daddy?
24. Just Another Day In Paradise
25. Once You Fear them, You Fear Them.
27. Never Gonna Live it Down
28. Where There's A Will, There's A Way
29. All Eye's On Us
Casting
30. Guts
31. Wake up
32. Birthday Fools
33. Back Again
34. Giving Up
35. Always There
36. Graduation
37. Next Level
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Author's note: Important!!
Bonus Chapter #2

26. Secrets Unfolding

3.3K 133 5
Por karback2

~Ethen's POV~

"Do we have to do this now?" I wined.

"Yup."

"But I'm tired from yesterday."

"Excuse you, I did all the work."

"Fine. But, we have to have breaks."

"Let's do this."

"Do you guys have any idea how wrong you two sound?" Jesse interrupted.

"Shut up." I said.

"I'm just saying." He put his hands up in defense. "But you two did sound like you were having 'the talk'."

Jesse opened his mouth to say something, but was quickly cut off from Lexi saying:

"Shut up, just shut up." Lexi said calmly.

"Don't mind me, just continue." Jesse smiled.

Lexi returned to her laptop where our project was being held. We decided to start to work on it because its due next week, and we haven't gotten much done. Like, barely anything. We have it half way finished, but we need the other half.

We've chosen to make a project about floating chocolate. Its something not too used, but not exactly an original. We got it off the internet. Its to see what different varieties of chocolate would float, and what chocolate wouldn't float.

That's our main focus for the day, play with chocolate and water.

Er mer gersh! I'm so excited!

Not.

"Don't you have to work on your project too?" I asked Jesse.

"Na, me and my partner finished ours."

"How did you finish so fast?"

"He probably doesn't have a partner who didn't waist time doing stupid stuff like dumping a bucket of flour on him." Lexi glared at me.

"Oh come on, that was one time."

"I had to take a hour long shower to get clean."

"Well you shouldn't have left me alone in the kitchen."

She scoffed, "with most normal people, leaving someone alone in the kitchen would only lead to you eating all my food. But you -a not normal person-, had to fill up a bucket with flower and dump it on me as I walked in."

I laughed, "just keep'n it interesting baby." I winked at her.

She blushed and looked back to her computer. I smirked because I knew that I caused her face to look like a baboon's butt.

"C'mon, we gotta work on our project."

After a while of writing, and researching, Jesse left and said something about having some chores to do at home. So we continued to do our project peacefully without any distractions from dinglefrits.

"Ugh, I hate you!" Lexi yelled breaking the silence.

"Hate me, what did I do?" I asked.

"No, not you. The WiFi just shut off on me. So now we can't finish our project." She shut her laptop, very aggressively, and screamed out in frustration.

"Jeez, its not due until next week."

"Exactly, next week. I can't work without WiFi. I just can't!" She laid back onto the bed.

"Calm down. Don't you think that you are over-reacting a little?"

"What?!" She shrieked.

Ben walked into the room and leaned against the door frame. "What's going on?"

"She's throwing a big fit because the WiFi shut off." I answered.

"C'mon, did you take your meds today?" He asked Lexi.

She shook her head. He motioned for her to follow him out of the room, leaving me alone.

To pass the time, I walked around and examined her empty room. I walked over to her work desk and found numerous books, and papers. I decided to pass that because I don't feel like going through all those papers. I walked over to her dresser. She had many notes and it looked like jewelry boxes on top of it.

As nosey as I am, I looked at the notes first. Many I found were from old boyfriends and some birthday cards. But I came across one that caught my eye.

Dear Lexi,

I know you probably don't wanna talk to me. That's fine, its just I need someone to talk to. No one talks to me here. I'm the outsider. I know what I did was wrong, selfish, and inconsiderate. I just couldn't help myself. Hurt and anger just came rushing through me. I know you'll never forgive me. I wouldn't either, but I still want to know where we stand. Friends? More than friends? Friends with benefits? Or the worst, nonexistent? I know I'm asking a lot of you to write me back, but I just can't stand around and mope. I have to keep my eye on the prise and catch it while I can. If I'm too late, then you can just save it for that guy you have wrapped around your finger. I still don't know what you see in him, he's a two-faced dirt ball. He can't even keep one of his one nighters around for long. How do you expect him to care for you? No one will care for you as much as I do.

Sincerity,
Timothy.

"What are you doing?" Lexi's voice boomed through the now not-so-empty room.

I quickly raised my head, and turned around to face Lexi. She glanced down to the bright orange paper in my hand. I narrowed my eyes at her, she looked guilty. But nonetheless, she quickly swiped the piece of paper out of my hand, read it over slightly, and folded it and stuffed it in her back pocket.

"Why were you going through my stuff?"

"Why is Tim writing you letters?"

"I asked first." She raised her chin in the air.

"I got board. Why is Tim writing you letters?" I repeated.

"If you read it, then you already know the answer to that."

"I want you to say it." I took a step forward, but she stood her ground.

"Say what?" She cocked her head to the side and said innocently.

"Why is Tim sending you letters?!" I raised my voice.

She winced and took a freighted step back. "Get out."

"What?"

"Get out!" She yelled.

I looked over her carefully, then walked out and got in my car. I looked into her window, but she closed her curtains. I started the car and drove home.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.1K 1.1K 28
Have you ever had a crush on someone and no matter how hard you try you just can't get over it? Lexi Blue has had this problem from the moment she la...
Spin Por Tina Sayward

Ficción General

221 9 31
Lexi Howard is born into a wealthy family. Her parents spend most of their time making money and she is usually left in the care of her older brother...
579K 12.6K 28
Hannah Jacobs was the feistiest kid in town and always got into arguments with the bad boy next door. Most kids were scared of him, but not Hannah. S...
127 0 39
Warning MPreg! Theo and Nathan have a long history of hatred and it all started the day Theo was the new kid at Nathan's school. Almost 10 years lat...