Head over Heels - A Wesley St...

Oleh jennifeermusillo

When Jennifer Bailey moves to California because of her moms promotion, she meets a teenage boy who falls hea... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 29

5K 84 15
Oleh jennifeermusillo

HEY READERS ! So I just wanted to let you all know that there will be graphic sexual content in this chapter so for those of you who may be uncomfortable, I'm just giving you a heads up! Oh, and this chapter is insanely long so yeah! Carry on (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you too," I pressed my lips to his, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. I felt relieved to have finally said that; I really did love him, with all my being. I'd do anything for him and I've never been happier with anyone else in my life. His hands lightly roamed my back, gliding up to my shoulders. I pulled away as he instructed me to face the opposite direction of him. I watched from over my shoulder as he picked up the small box, pulling the necklace from the small satin pillow it rested on. He dropped it in front of my face as I reached behind me, lifting my long hair from my back. I looked down at the key laying against my skin, smiling in admiration. Wesley's hands rested on my shoulders, implying he finished. I dropped my hair and turned my head to look at Wes, "thank you for everything." He leaned in and kissed my lips, slowly beginning to massage my neck. His lips brushed across my cheek and he placed feather-light kisses on the skin where my neck met my jawline. I dropped my head, leaning it slightly to the left as he kissed lower down the curve of my neck. My eyes fluttered closed as I brought my hands behind me, resting them on Wesley's thighs. His hands roamed down my arms, traveling forward. He pulled me further into his lap as my back was now pressed to his front. My left hand cupped Wesley's cheek as I turned my head again, placing a gentle kiss to his lips. His tongue glided across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth, allowing him to explore. Our tongues fought for dominance that he obviously won as his hands now began to move along my body. They skimmed my covered breasts as he pulled away from the kiss, turning my body around. 

Our lips joined once again and Wes gently pushed me down, bringing himself with me. My back touched the blanket-covered floor and he hovered over me, not breaking the kiss once. I opened my legs, giving him room to lay between. I grabbed the front of his snapback, pulling it from his head and resting it upon the table beside us. He held his weight upon his elbows as my hands roamed his covered back and my legs wrapped around his thighs. Our tongues continued to dance as he lowered himself, grinding his hips into mine. We both released a moan simultaneously as Wesley's lips brushed along my jawline. My hands pulled at the hem of his tank top as he lifted himself onto his knees and pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it behind him. He returned to where he was before, hovering over my body. My hands glided down his toned chest, feeling everything I could. He left wet kisses down my neck, lightly sucking on the skin. I closed my eyes as a small moan escaped my parted lips, joining the sound of the cackling wood in the fireplace. The pads of my fingertips gently cascaded down his bare back as he lifted my body from the blanket. He began to unzip my top agonizingly slow, kissing my lips ever-so-gently. I suddenly became self-conscious, gripping his forearms as he attempted to rid me of my top. He pulled away from the kiss, furrowing his eyebrows just a tiny bit, "are you okay? We don't have to do this." I shut my eyes, inhaling a deep breath, "no, I want to." I hesitantly released my grip from his arms as my top descended down mine. I immediately looked into his eyes as he was staring down my body. "Shit Jenn," he mumbled as I laid back down. He leaned over me once again, this time pressing his lips to my chest. I looked down, watching him as he slowly moved down my chest and over to my left breast. My breath hitched in my throat as he suddenly flicked his tongue against my nipple, lightly sucking on the nub. His right hand gently groped my breast, making it easier for him. He looked up at me as he continued to please me, caressing my other breast with his free hand. "Shit," I cursed lowly, closing my eyes and resting my head back into the pillow. I felt his teeth gently graze against my nipple as I squeezed my eyes shut, moaning lowly. He kissed across my chest moving to my opposite breast and copying his previous actions. I arched my back, pressing myself against him, adding to the pleasure. I looked down at him again, noticing he was already looking at me. He kept his hands on my chest as he lifted his body, pressing his lips to mine. I brought my hands between us, fumbling with his belt buckle. I finally got it open as I pulled it from it's holders. I broke the kiss to look down between us as I unbuttoned his pants. I pushed them down with my feet as he kicked them off. He grabbed them and tossed them back where his shirt was, leaving him in only his boxers. I looked down, noticing his prominent boner forming in them and I couldn't help but stare, realizing how big he was. He dipped his head, pressing his lips to my chest once again, but this time, he glided his tongue down the valley between my breasts and began leaving light kisses down my stomach. His hands found their way to the front of my shorts as he unbuttoned them, looking into my eyes as he performed his actions. I lifted my legs in the air, making it easier for him to pull them off, leaving me in my black lace thong. I heard a low groan escape from his throat as he admired my body, chewing on his bottom lip. His head dipped between my legs, leaving small love bites in my inner thigh, getting closer and closer to my wet center. His eyes finally met mine as he then smirked, "these look great on you," he said, referring to my underwear, "but they'd look better off." I blushed at his words, a small smile forming on my lips, granting him permission.

He kissed the skin just above the waistband of my underwear, hooking his fingers into them. I lifted my hips as he slowly pulled them down my legs and I felt my stomach turn in embarrassment. He threw my last piece of clothing behind him as I closed my legs, looking up at the ceiling. I took another deep breath as I heard him talk, "it's okay babygirl." My vision slowly locked with his as he pried my legs apart. "You're beautiful babe, you have nothing to worry about," he laid between my legs once again, planting a small kiss to the tip of my nose. He rested his weight upon his left elbow, bringing his right hand between our bodies. His fingertips slowly grazed my skin, caressing my curves. My breathing quickened when his hand neared my core, hitching in my throat when his middle finger glided down my slit. He pressed his finger against my clit, rubbing it in a small circular motion. The new feeling sent waves of euphoria throughout my body and I moaned into Wesley's mouth. He lifted his body slightly, looking between us and concentrated on pleasing me. I looked up at him, seeing his mouth drop slightly, continuing to concentrate on his work. He suddenly stopped and I felt his finger slowly glide down between my folds. His eyes moved back up to mine as he slowly pressed his finger into me. "Does it hurt?," he asked quickly, watching as I inhaled a sharp breath. I shook my head, wanting more, "no, keep going." The feeling felt awkward as he slowly pulled his finger out and pushed it back in. As he continued at that pace, it slowly began to feel good, sending shutters throughout my body. I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth, staring into his eyes. He smirked, pumping his finger in faster and faster. "Oh god Wes," I moaned, gripping his shoulder and digging my nails into his skin. "Does that feel good, baby?," he whispered huskily to me as I only replied with a louder moan. I found it difficult to form words and I couldn't stop the moans from falling past my lips as I closed my eyes, pushing my head deeper into the pillow. I felt his warm tongue against my left breast again, gently flicking my nipple as he slowly added a second finger. As I awaited the familiar pain, it surprised me when it felt even more pleasurable. He immediately went back to the same pace as before, kissing down my stomach. One of my hands gripped the blanket beside me as the other interlocked fingers with Wesley's free hand. His face was now just above my center as I could feel his hot breath against my skin. Suddenly, he curled his fingers inside me, hitting a spot that jolted my body with pleasure. My back arched as I bucked my hips, pushing myself against him. "Fuck Wes," I moaned loudly, squeezing his hand with mine. He slowly pulled his fingers out, allowing me to catch my breath. I looked down at him, half dazed as he slowly smirked at me. He brought his fingers to his mouth, allowing him to taste me. He licked them clean, a low groan emitting from his throat, "you taste good, but I'd rather taste you properly." His words sent shivers throughout my body, only causing a bigger smirk to appear upon his face.

He released my hand to position himself, lining up his face with my core. He pressed his hands into my thighs, holding them apart. I watched as he bit his bottom lip, his eyes locking with mine. "You still want to do this?," he assured as I quickly nodded, no doubt in my mind that I wanted this. Just then, I felt his warm tongue dip between my folds as I squeezed the blanket beside me slightly tighter. I lifted my upper body, resting the weight upon my elbows as I stared down at him, my jaw lowering a little more every time his tongue brushed along my clit. His eyes stayed on mine as his fingers kept apart my folds and his tongue dipped inside me. I threw my head back in pleasure, moans and whimpers eliciting from my parted lips. He moved his tongue in and out of me as I arched my back, my moans gradually turning to screams. One of my hands found their way to the back of Wesley's head and my fingers tangled into his hair. A low groan escaped past his lips, vibrating against me, adding to the pleasure. Wes' tongue glided up my core, before he began to quickly flick his tongue against my clit, pushing two fingers back inside me. The amount of pleasure passing throughout my body was too much as I felt my orgasm approaching. He pumped his fingers in and out of me, curling his fingers as his lips wrapped around the small sensitive nub. He flicked his tongue against it one last time as my orgasm hit, my screams echoing throughout the dim-lit room. I arched my back, squeezing the blanket beside me impossibly tighter, turning my knuckles white. I screamed Wesley's name as he continued to pump his fingers in and out, riding out my orgasm. He lifted his body as he pressed his lips to mine, pulling his fingers out. My chest was rising and falling quickly as I was still catching my breath. I've never felt that way before, and the feeling was so surreal. He pulled away from the kiss as he then told me he'd be right back.

Not even 30 seconds later, Wes came back holding a small square package in his hands. He placed the package on the table as he hovered back over me, placing a gentle kiss to my collarbone, "are you positive you want to do this?" He stared into my eyes as I nodded again, my answer never changing. He gave me a quick kiss before sitting up and grabbing the package. He tore open an end with his teeth, pulling out the circular latex item. I quickly sat up, placing my hand over his. I took a deep breath before shyly suggesting, "let me do that." He just stared at me as I took the condom from his hand, but instead, I placed it back down onto the package on the table. I looked back over at him before leaning in, placing a small kiss to his lips. My lips moved down his jawline and to his chest. I brought my hand down to his hardened member, palming him through his boxers. A low groan emitted from the back of his throat as I nervously began to pull his boxers down, unsure of what I was doing. My eyes widened when his length slapped against his stomach, showing me how big he really was. I tossed his boxers to the side, not really caring of where it landed. My small hand wrapped around his length, slowly beginning to pump it up and down. I looked up at Wes, noticing his eyes clamped shut and I lifted up my body, pumping him faster. I watched his face contort from the pleasure I was giving him before lightly pressing my lips to his. "Fuck," he cursed, barely audible as his hand gripped the back of my neck, kissing me harder. I squeezed his length, earning me a louder moan as I pumped even faster. "Shit I need you now," he said lowly, putting his hand over mine to stop me. I kissed him one more time before grabbing the condom again, rolling it over his throbbing member. I looked back up at him when I was done and he smiled, pressing a kiss to my nose. He gently pushed me down, laying between my legs once again. He positioned himself at my entrance before kissing me so passionately, sending me into another world. We've never shared a kiss so intense; I poured all my love for him into it, and I never pictured my first time to be more perfect.

He slowly pushed himself into me as I winced just a little from the slight pain I felt. "Does it hurt? I'll stop," Wes assured as I unconvincingly shook my head, "no, I'm okay, I promise, keep going." He stared at me, his eyes clearly saddened from the thought of me in pain. I cupped his face, kissing him gently. "Please?," I croaked as he hesitantly nodded, kissing my forehead. His fingers entwined with mine as he pulled our joined hands above my head. He pushed himself further into me, watching me carefully to make sure I was okay. He pulled out before pushing back in, quickening his pace just a little more with every thrust. Fortunately, the pain quickly faded and turned to pleasure within seconds and a small moan escaped my lips. He smiled in accomplishment before kissing down my jaw, lightly sucking on the skin where my jaw met my neck. He thrusted faster and faster as I released our hands, flinging my hands to his back. I kissed his shoulder, moaning his name against his skin as my fingernails clawed his back. He kissed my lips before lifting his body, pressing his hands into the back of my knees, spreading my legs even wider. His vision stayed locked on the spot where we met as I noticed his sudden change of pace, his thrusts becoming faster and harder. I watched as his head fell back in pleasure and he huskily moaned my name. I arched my back, feeling himself buried deep inside my body, pure bliss taking over. He looked down at me, watching as my face contorted from the constant pleasure he was offering. "Fuck, you feel so good," he growled through clenched teeth as I fisted the blanket beside me, moaning his name. He leaned back over me, pressing his left elbow into the covered floor and groping my breast with his right hand. He kissed my neck as I squeezed my eyes shut, my mouth forming an O. Moans uncontrollably fell past my lips, getting louder and louder as I felt my orgasm approaching for the second time tonight. Wesley noticed and brought his right hand down to where we met, quickly rubbing circles on my clit. "Oh shit Wes," I moaned loudly, arching my back as I molded my front to his. His thrusts became sloppy as I knew he neared his own orgasm also. "It's okay babygirl, just let go," he whispered and with that, my orgasm took over and my screams filled the room once again, drowning out any other sounds. His eyes then squeezed shut and he moaned loudly, releasing himself into the condom. He thrusted one last time, collapsing on top of me. We were both breathing heavily as Wesley placed a gentle kiss to my lips. "I love you so much," I whispered, caressing his cheek with my hand. He smiled brightly, staring into my eyes, "I love you more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy shit guys this chapter gave me so many feels you have no idea *_* , sorry it's so long , I tried shortening it but I couldn't ! But I'm PRAYING you liked it ! BAJBSJENDJWN , LOVE YOU HAHA , Remember to comment and vote please ! (:

Xoxo -Jenn;*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.1K 649 25
Book one in the Keaton Stromberg series {1/3} When Morgan moves to Cali her life feels perfect! But when she runs into her favorite singer her life...
28.1K 818 24
Lily comes back to Huntington beach for summer, reuniting with her brother, best friend and ex boyfriend. What happens when they find out Lily has a...
42.1K 927 47
*A wesley stromberg fan fiction*
2.6M 34.2K 36
When Cameron joins Lexi's school, her life completely changes. Only because the gorgeous new boy falls head over heels for her. However, when Cameron...