Chapter 1

I stepped into a classroom full of curious eyes piercing through me. My breathing was erratic as I was extremely nervous; I don't do very well with new people. My vision flickered over to the students staring at me before I looked down at my feet. Suddenly, the teacher embraced me unexpectedly, "welcome to Huntington Beach! Class, this is Jennifer Bailey and she just moved here from New York, make her feel welcome!" I shyly smiled, brushing some of my hair from my face. "Thank you," I mouthed to her as she nodded once. I looked around, noticing only one empty seat; I guess I was sitting there. I examined the students around it. There were three girls, one in front, one behind and one to the right side of the seat. They all seemed friendly enough as I thanked god that I'm doing okay so far. There was a boy to the left side, his light blonde hair lazily falling upon his head. He smiled, dimples shown clear on his cheeks. I placed my books on the desk and smiled back, removing my bag from my shoulder and laying it on the floor closely near my feet. He was staring at me as I sat down. He leaned slightly towards me and whispered, "hey, I'm Bryan Withers." His voice was deep, quite attractive. "Hi," I hesitantly replied, not sure how to answer. I tucked some hair behind my left ear, looking into his light blue eyes. He tried to spark a conversation but the teacher shushed us since being she was starting a new topic today. She never mentioned her name so I checked my schedule and found first period. I had English first period, which I didn't mind, since being English was one of my best subjects. I ran my finger down the page to see her name was Mrs. Smith. I took a deep breath, putting my books on the floor and leaving my English binder on the desk. 'You're going to be fine,' I thought to myself as I opened to the first page in my binder.

The bell rang, signaling first period was over. I closed my binder and picked up my books along with my bag. "I'll see you around," I heard a voice say behind me as I turned around to see Bryan waving. I smiled, biting my bottom lip, "bye." I slipped my arm through the holes of bag, resting it on my shoulder and grabbing my books. I walked out, checking my schedule to see where my next class was. Suddenly, someone roughly bumped into me, knocking over my drawing book. It was a boy and he quickly bent down, picking it up, "I'm so sorry." My eyes met his and I immediately got lost in them. He was slightly taller than me, probably about 5'6" , and his brown hair laid perfectly above his eyes. He smiled widely before narrowing his eyes, "you're the new girl right? Jennifer is it?" I nodded shyly, how did he know my name? "Welcome to Huntington," he smiled widely, handing me my book. "Thanks," I smiled back, placing my book back where it was. I began to walk to my next class and he followed me, "so where are you from?" Was he actually talking to me? A guy as breathtaking as him, talking to me? "N-new York," I stuttered, keeping my vision ahead of me. I didn't want to look at him because I was afraid of getting lost again. "Nice, I've always wanted to go to New York, I've heard the city is really nice," he mentioned. I nodded, agreeing with him, "yeah the city is beautiful, but Cali is so much warmer, I like it." He chuckled as I smiled, noticing much his laugh attracted me. I looked up, noticing I've arrived to my next class. "Well, I'll see you later," he waved and began to walk away but I stopped him, "wait, what did you say your name was again?" He turned around and smiled his irresistible smile, "Wesley. Wesley Stromberg." He waved again as I walked into my classroom. 'Wesley,' I couldn't get that name out of my mind, it stayed tattooed in my brain. I never thought I'd have these feelings for a guy I haven't even known for ten minutes. All I know is, he made me feel like I'm worth something. As all my teachers repeated the same greeting, I sat down in any empty seat and my smile never faded, as Wesley repeatedly popped up in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew , I hope you guys liked first chapter ! Keep reading and let me know what you think. :) bye ! Xoxo -Jenn;*

Head over Heels - A Wesley Stromberg ( Emblem3 ) FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara