Chapter 29

HEY READERS ! So I just wanted to let you all know that there will be graphic sexual content in this chapter so for those of you who may be uncomfortable, I'm just giving you a heads up! Oh, and this chapter is insanely long so yeah! Carry on (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you too," I pressed my lips to his, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. I felt relieved to have finally said that; I really did love him, with all my being. I'd do anything for him and I've never been happier with anyone else in my life. His hands lightly roamed my back, gliding up to my shoulders. I pulled away as he instructed me to face the opposite direction of him. I watched from over my shoulder as he picked up the small box, pulling the necklace from the small satin pillow it rested on. He dropped it in front of my face as I reached behind me, lifting my long hair from my back. I looked down at the key laying against my skin, smiling in admiration. Wesley's hands rested on my shoulders, implying he finished. I dropped my hair and turned my head to look at Wes, "thank you for everything." He leaned in and kissed my lips, slowly beginning to massage my neck. His lips brushed across my cheek and he placed feather-light kisses on the skin where my neck met my jawline. I dropped my head, leaning it slightly to the left as he kissed lower down the curve of my neck. My eyes fluttered closed as I brought my hands behind me, resting them on Wesley's thighs. His hands roamed down my arms, traveling forward. He pulled me further into his lap as my back was now pressed to his front. My left hand cupped Wesley's cheek as I turned my head again, placing a gentle kiss to his lips. His tongue glided across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth, allowing him to explore. Our tongues fought for dominance that he obviously won as his hands now began to move along my body. They skimmed my covered breasts as he pulled away from the kiss, turning my body around. 

Our lips joined once again and Wes gently pushed me down, bringing himself with me. My back touched the blanket-covered floor and he hovered over me, not breaking the kiss once. I opened my legs, giving him room to lay between. I grabbed the front of his snapback, pulling it from his head and resting it upon the table beside us. He held his weight upon his elbows as my hands roamed his covered back and my legs wrapped around his thighs. Our tongues continued to dance as he lowered himself, grinding his hips into mine. We both released a moan simultaneously as Wesley's lips brushed along my jawline. My hands pulled at the hem of his tank top as he lifted himself onto his knees and pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it behind him. He returned to where he was before, hovering over my body. My hands glided down his toned chest, feeling everything I could. He left wet kisses down my neck, lightly sucking on the skin. I closed my eyes as a small moan escaped my parted lips, joining the sound of the cackling wood in the fireplace. The pads of my fingertips gently cascaded down his bare back as he lifted my body from the blanket. He began to unzip my top agonizingly slow, kissing my lips ever-so-gently. I suddenly became self-conscious, gripping his forearms as he attempted to rid me of my top. He pulled away from the kiss, furrowing his eyebrows just a tiny bit, "are you okay? We don't have to do this." I shut my eyes, inhaling a deep breath, "no, I want to." I hesitantly released my grip from his arms as my top descended down mine. I immediately looked into his eyes as he was staring down my body. "Shit Jenn," he mumbled as I laid back down. He leaned over me once again, this time pressing his lips to my chest. I looked down, watching him as he slowly moved down my chest and over to my left breast. My breath hitched in my throat as he suddenly flicked his tongue against my nipple, lightly sucking on the nub. His right hand gently groped my breast, making it easier for him. He looked up at me as he continued to please me, caressing my other breast with his free hand. "Shit," I cursed lowly, closing my eyes and resting my head back into the pillow. I felt his teeth gently graze against my nipple as I squeezed my eyes shut, moaning lowly. He kissed across my chest moving to my opposite breast and copying his previous actions. I arched my back, pressing myself against him, adding to the pleasure. I looked down at him again, noticing he was already looking at me. He kept his hands on my chest as he lifted his body, pressing his lips to mine. I brought my hands between us, fumbling with his belt buckle. I finally got it open as I pulled it from it's holders. I broke the kiss to look down between us as I unbuttoned his pants. I pushed them down with my feet as he kicked them off. He grabbed them and tossed them back where his shirt was, leaving him in only his boxers. I looked down, noticing his prominent boner forming in them and I couldn't help but stare, realizing how big he was. He dipped his head, pressing his lips to my chest once again, but this time, he glided his tongue down the valley between my breasts and began leaving light kisses down my stomach. His hands found their way to the front of my shorts as he unbuttoned them, looking into my eyes as he performed his actions. I lifted my legs in the air, making it easier for him to pull them off, leaving me in my black lace thong. I heard a low groan escape from his throat as he admired my body, chewing on his bottom lip. His head dipped between my legs, leaving small love bites in my inner thigh, getting closer and closer to my wet center. His eyes finally met mine as he then smirked, "these look great on you," he said, referring to my underwear, "but they'd look better off." I blushed at his words, a small smile forming on my lips, granting him permission.