JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

Oleh JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* Lebih Banyak

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*131*

4.2K 75 71
Oleh JoeSugg9012

"No, I'll clean it up later, come on, let's get it the shower," Joe smirked, pulling my hand gently.

"Alright," I gave in, leaving the kitchen a mess and followed Joe into our room and then in the bathroom.

"Leave your clothes on the ground and I'll put them in the wash later," Joe said.

"Okay," I nodded, peeling off my wet and sticky shirt and throwing it on the ground, then following with the rest of my clothing.

"You are so beautiful," Joe hummed, running his hands on the side of my body.

"Joe," I blushed, shaking my head as I took my hair out of a ponytail and ran my fingers through it.

I got in the shower as Joe finished getting undressed and then he joined me.

"My hair is so sticky," I groaned and laughed at the same time while I washed it.

"I'm sorry baby," Joe apologised.

"No, it's okay. It was fun!" I laughed.

Joe pulled me close to him, giving me a kiss.

"Come on, let's get washed," He smiled, breaking the kiss.

We finished getting ourselves washed, complete with lingering and arousing touches to each other.

"Joe," I giggled as he kissed and sucked on my neck, "You're going to leave a lovebite!"

"Good," He smirked.

We got out of the shower and dried ourselves off. I blowdried my hair while Joe went to put our clothes in the wash.

Looking in the mirror, sure enough, there was a small lovebite on my neck.

I finished drying my hair and put on a small, lacy, pyjama dress I had brought a long time ago, but only ever worn once or twice.

"D.amn," Joe teased, seeing me in my pyjamas.

"P.iss off," I laughed, playfully swatting his hands away, "Come on, we need to clean the kitchen."

"I'll do it. You lay down, I'll just be a couple of minutes," Joe said.

"Okay," I nodded, laying on the bed and getting under the comforter.

I opened my phone and went on Twitter and Instagram. I posted a selfie that Joe and I taken when we were covered in whipped cream and all messy.

"Things got a bit messy tonight!" I posted, complete with the laughing-crying emoji.

Likes and comments came flooding in and I closed the app and turned off the notifications. Being married to Joe came along with gaining a lot of followers on all of my social media pages.

I then went on Twitter and tweeted.

"I feel spoiled. Joe is cleaning the kitchen after a whipped cream war and I'm here tucked in bed."

"See, that didn't take long," Joe smiled, coming back into the room.

"Yay!" I smiled.

Joe crawled into bed next to me and gave me a kiss, only for Noah to start crying.

"Why is he awake?" Joe hummed.

"Oh God, I hope he's not sick," I groaned.

Noah's been sleeping the whole night through for a while.

I got up and went through to his room.

"Shh, what's wrong baby?" I hummed, turning on a lamp.

"Mama," Noah cried, holding on the side of the crib.

I picked him up and instantly smelled his nappy. I laid him down on the changing table and changed him into a clean nappy and he almost instantly stopped crying.

"All better," I smiled, rocking him back to sleep.

"Is he alright?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, just a dirty nappy," I nodded.

Noah took a while to fall back to sleep, but when he did, I gently put him back in the cot and went back to Joe's and I's room and got back into bed.

"I like your Instagram picture," Joe laughed.

"I thought you would," I laughed lightly, cuddling up next to Joe.

Joe leaned above me and gave me a deep kiss.

"Joe," I giggled, putting my hands on his chest.

"Hm?" He smirked.

"Nothing," I shook my head, giving him another kiss.

"No, what?" Joe hummed.

"Nothing, I just wasn't expecting such a big kiss," I giggled.

"Sorry."

"Joe, don't apologise!" I laughed, leaning up to give him another kiss.

Joe moved above me and never broke our kiss.

We made out for what felt like minutes, but in reality was almost an hour.

"Joe, I already have a lovebite on my neck, I don't need anymore," I giggled.

"Everyone needs to know you're mine," He laughed.

"You know I can just cover it up with make-up," I smirked, teasing him.

Joe just gave me another kiss on the lips before laying next to me.

"I love you," I smiled.

"I love you too Minxie."

°

"Come on, love! Move out of my f.uckin' way!" Joe laughed at the computer screen.

"Joe!" I laughed.

"Sorry! But this b.itch is in my way!" He laughed, racing on Grand Theft Auto as he filmed a video for his gaming channel.

"Mummy!" Noelle giggled as she ran in the room.

"Shh, Daddy's filming. I said I would be right back," I said, picking her up.

I carried her back through to the livingroom.

"Mama!" Noah squealed, bouncing as he held onto the coffee table.

"Come on, let's play," I said, sitting down and getting out their toys from the basket we keep it in.

"Daddy does video?" Noelle asked.

"Yeah, Daddy's making a video right now," I nodded.

Noelle sat down and started playing with her toys while Noah toddled towards me and sat down on my lap.

"Mummy, look!" Noelle giggled as she knocked over the tower she made from blocks.

"Wow!" I laughed.

"Mama!" Noah giggled, standing up and giving me a hug.

"Aw, thank you baby," I laughed.

Today's been a good day so far, last night I didn't have any nightmares for the first time in almost a week, and now the kids are both behaving while Joe's filming.

"Hi Minx! James and I wanted to invite you to another dinner party tonight?" My mum texted me.

I didn't open the message, just reading it from the lockscreen. I'll ask Joe later when he's done filming.

"Minx, I was thinking, tonight we should call over Sydney and then we can go out to some clubs with Caspar and Oli?" Joe smiled as he came from the room a while later.

"Oh, uhm, sure. My mum invited us to a dinner party but I hadn't replied yet. But clubbing sounds a lot more fun!" I smiled.

"Alright, I'll let the boys know!" Joe smiled excitedly, "And I'll call up Sydney."

I nodded, getting up to get the kids something to eat for lunch. Sitting on the ground with the kids for that long of a time period hurts my back, so I popped a quick paracetamol. Then before making the kids lunch, I sent a quick text to my mum saying thanks, but we have plans.

I cut up both some veggies and fruit for them to pick at as well as half a sandwich each.

"Time for lunch," I grinned, picking up Noah and putting him in his highchair and then followed with Noelle.

"Looks good," Joe smiled as he gave me a small hug from behind.

"I'll make you something if you want," I offered.

"No baby, I'm fine. I can make myself something," Joe shrugged, giving me a small kiss.

"Okay," I nodded, wiping Noah's mouth as he smothered berries all over himself.

Although Joe and I do find time to go out together and I feel like we're always asking Sydney to babysit, I'm still excited to go clubbing tonight.

"Will you be good for Sydney tonight?" Joe smile to Noelle and Noah.

Noelle smiled a cheesy grin and nodded her head, "Yeah!"

"Thank you, 'Elle," Joe laughed.

Noah ignored Joe and just continued picking at his food and just making a mess in general.

"Way to go Noah!" Joe laughed sarcastically, but joking.

Noah just looked up at Joe and smiled, making both Joe and I laugh.

°

a/n: hi! Sorry i'm late on updating. I kept losing track of what day it was, i know, excuses. Anyway, i hope you all like it and thank you for reading. Love you all loads! X

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

207K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
90.5K 5K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
162K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...