Sex and Temptation #1

By idkmyusername

Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved. Some Chapters are private, follow to read. [Rated-R, 16+) Sometimes learn... More

Sex and Temptation
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Q&A
PRIVATE CHAPTERS
A/N

Chapter 4

17.5K 570 36
By idkmyusername

Sex and Temptation; Four

"She good J?" Zane asked as he walked in the house.

"Yeah, she asleep now." Jason said as he watched Zane walk over to Champy.

" I appreciate it, bruh." Zane said as he picked up a sleeping Champy who cuddled into him immediately.

He got one of his homies lil brother to make sure they watched after Champy. Knowing she wouldn't think, he knew she would go with Jason.

"Thank you, Ms. Sarah." Zane said as he looked up at one of his god-mothers.

"Your welcome, you know my home is welcome to everyone. Make sure you keep Carter safe." She said referring to her son.

"Always." Zane said as he kissed her cheek before he walked out the house why'll Champy snored softly.

He put her in the front seat before he strapped on her seatbelt and kissed her cheek.

***************************************

Jessie smiled as she continued to follow Zane's car. CJ sat in the backseat eating while he tried to satisfy his munchies.

"Hold on tight." She said as she steeped on the gas pedal til she was right behind them.

She was glad she had took her father's car so it was unrecognizable.

"Ready?" She said as she looked back at CJ.

"My sister in the car. The fuck is you doing?" CJ said as he looked at her in confusion.

"I don't care." She said as she looked back to only see one other car on the road. The less people she'd have to kill.

She stepped on the guess as she hit the back of Zane's car. The car just moved faster, Zane must of knew something was up.

"The hell is you doing, Jessie?! My sister getting hurt wasn't in the plan!" CJ screamed.

"Shut up!" She said as she stepped faster on the gas and hit the car again before she drove til she was on the side of the car.

She looked over at Zane's car, she couldn't see him through the faded windows. She moved to the side as she hit it again as the car tried to go faster, she hit it again as the car tumbled over into the grass.

CJ watched in horror as the car continued to roll and roll before it stopped, upside down.

The windows were busted, the doors were pounded in, a fire was already starting slowly, soon the whole thing would blow up. Jessie smiled before she drove off while CJ continued to look back at the car.

***************************************

Zane coughed as he smelled the smoke. He groaned as he looked around, no cars were anywhere. He sat for a second before he pulled his legs out and crawled out of the seat and out out the window.

He breathed in deeply as he tried to calm his heart beat. The pain in his head was killing him before Champy popped in his head.

He weakly crawled over to her side of the car.

"Champy?" He shook her, "Champagne, get up baby."

He continued to shake her as it settled into him that she wasn't gonna wake up. Before he panicked, he had to get her out the car.

He grabbed her arms as he pulled though it didn't budge her out. He coughed more as the smell of the fire became stronger.

He groaned before he pulled her legs out til she was half way out the seat. He unbuckled her seat belt before he pulled the rest of her body out.

He picked her up as he walked out onto the road, the farthest he could get away from it. He sat on the side of the road as he watched the car blow up.

He reached for his phone in his pocket. The screen was cracked but luckily it still worked, he called 911 as fast as he could.

******************************************

Zane watched as they put Champy on the back of the ambulance as he got in with her. He held her hand as they drove to the hospital. He felt the light squeeze of her hand as he looked up at her. Her eyes were slightly open as the EMT held the thing that helped her breath to her mouth.

He kissed her cheek softy as she continued to keep a weak grip on his hand.

Even though, he knew Champy was okay. He had enough of Jessie, if she was crazy enough to try to kill them she was crazy enough to try again and he had to end it.

***************************************

Champy groaned as she continued to eat the hospital food.

"This shit is nasty." She said as she sat back.

"Lemme taste it." Zane said as she put the spoon in his mouth. He swallowed it before he shrugged, "It ain't that bad."

"It is! You should go get me some Taco Bell." She said as she moved the food away from her.

"I ain't got money on me right now. I ain't been on the corner for a while." He sighed as he got on the bed next to her.

"Don't worry about that." Champy said.

"I gotta go either way Champ." He said.

"Just be safe." She said as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Yeah." He whispered as he closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

***************************************

(A/N: Just cause I think it wouldn't be fair if Suan didn't have a part in Zane book if Zane had one in his.)

Suan took the keys out of his pockets and looked for they key to Alana's apartment before he put it in the lock.

The smell of chocolate hit him as he came in and locked the door behind him.

"Baby?" He called out.

"I'm in the kitchen." Alana's soft voice said.

He walked in the kitchen with a smirk as he saw Alana naked on the counter.

"Hey, Daddy." She said as she poured melted chocolate over her breast.

Suan licked his lips as he pulled off his shirt. He walked over to her as he leaned down and kissed her lips.

He leaned his hand down and rolled her nipple between his thumb and pointer finger before he pulled away from her lips and put his fingers in his mouth.

"Mmm." He said as he sucked the chocolate off his fingers as she giggled.

He leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth as he sucked the chocolate from it.

He leaned over and switched to the other one. He swirled hit tongue around it before he sucked it into his mouth. He bit softly before he sucked the sting away.

He licked at her chest til all the chocolate was gone. She sat up and hopped off the counter before she got on her knees. She unbuckled his pants before she pulled them down with his boxers as his dick was free from the restrains.

Suan moved her hair to the side as she took the head of his dick in her mouth as she socked on it softly. He groaned as she picked up the bowl of chocolate and pour some on his dick before she stroked his dick in her hand causing it to spread over his whole shaft.

She licked at it before she took it back in her mouth. She relaxed her jaw before she moved her head down farther til she had almost all of Suan's dick down her throat. He groaned as she pulled back and licked the sides, licking up the rest of the chocolate.

Suan pulled her up by her hands before he kissed her softly, tasting the chocolate that only made the kiss sweeter. He turned her around so her hands were on the counter and her ass facing him.

He stroked his dick as he watched her juices leak down her thighs before he positioned his self at her pussy.

She moaned as he started pounding her pussy. She looked back before Suan captured her lips as he continued to thrust into her.

"Fuck." She moaned as he continued to fuck her before he turned her around and put her on the counter. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he entered her again.

He moaned as he pussy tightened around him as Alana cried out before her juices covered Suan's dick. Alana's pussy was still wrapped around him like a glove, triggering his climax. He groaned as he came hard.

He put soft kisses on her neck as she moaned, satisfied.

Maybe she did change..

***************************************

It's a KIK PARTY! Drop your kiks or kik me at Hailsusername_ ! Don't be shy! Check out my new book "Gangsta's Most Wanted" or me too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 150 20
*Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was always loving, and swe...
466K 11.6K 50
"But whatever you do, stay away from thugs". I was told this all my life but thugs were sexy and had money. Every girl loves a man that can handle he...
2.7K 181 80
What happens when you've loved someone so long you can't see your life without them in it, even if they cause you nothing but hell? Read and find out...
328K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️