Z Nation Imagines

By Toxic_walkers

Not all of these imagines are mine. As you can see some of them have people's usernames at the top. Those peo... More

@Natszang
@natszang
@kittylivesyou
@imaginationkingdom
@happyimagines
@joegarden221
@idonthavewritersblockyoudo
@ravewood
@ravewood
@boy-with-a-rifle
@ravewood
@natszang
@natszang
@thequeen0fh3ll
@zslaying
@10thousand-kills
@Is-alainn-sin-taimid
@Natszang
Badass- mine

@operation-zang

2.3K 64 2
By Toxic_walkers

First Kiss

I will not die single, I will not die with out my first kiss. Who the hell am I kidding, I will not die.
The one nice thing about the apocolypse is that it gives you alot of thinking time, and in the time I've thought about one thing, (y/n). She's, well, shes great. Shes the total opposite of me, well kinda. Shes more out going and she likes to talk and well I need to make my move. I need to tell her I like her. Maybe she will like me back. But when the heck will i do this? I cant confess my love in the middle of the apocolypse, everyones life is at stake and im in the corner confessing my love. HA no thanks. Maybe I should tell her that her eyes are pretty, or she looks cute when she stabs Z's. Maybe I should tell her the first time I laid eyes on her in the gas station I knew she had to come with us. I knew she was the one, but that was 3 months ago and I'm still sitting here single in the bed of a truck talking to myself. Okay 10, think of a plan, I'll tell her at our next stop, I'll pull her aside and tell her how I feel everything will be okay.
-Next Stop-
Like usual I asked (y/n) to come to the roof with me, which wasnt unusual, we always did our look out in pairs and she was always my partner. I was nervous and I couldnt just blurt it out, so I thought asking her a question would break the ice. The ice that only existed in my head, might I add. She apparently had alot to say about this topic, it was adorable she was ranting for about 10 minutes and I sat there admiring her. I was gonna do it I was gonna tell her right then. But sometimes plans dont work out as we think because she asked me why I was looking at her and she had this goofy little smile on her lips and damn her. So instead of saying what I needed to say I leaned in and kissed her. Wow talked about a plot twist. I sat away mentally beating myself up, but then I saw her cute little smile and I mentally high 5ed myself. She opened her mouth to say something but I had different plans because I had leaned in to kiss her, and this time it wasnt just a peck. Well now I can say I made out with a beautiful girl during the apocolypse. After that well deserved make out sesh I awkwardly stood up, grabbed my gun and walked off the roof calling to her that our shift was over. You know what they say sometimes actions speak louder than words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 1.8K 125
people in the book: 10k (Tommy), Addy (Addison), Roberta(Warren), Murphy(Allan), Simon(CZ) sorry for not posting as much..thank you for it all. ENDED...
133K 2K 27
This is a compilation of imagines that I wrote for Tumblr (mostly Luke and Reggie), so I decided to put them together in a book on here too. Follow m...
267K 3.1K 68
πƒπ„π‘π„πŠ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
24.8K 378 24
Title explains it all :)) REQUESTS CLOSED ||WARNING DOES CONTAIN BAD LANGUAGE & TRIGERING CONTENT||