Against all Odds {Middle-Eart...

By Ithildaeforever

"Nice fighting out there. You are finally getting better." She joked. He smiled and rolled his eyes, "Thanks... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Epilogue
Authors' Note

Chapter Thirty-Eight

35 8 4
By Ithildaeforever

At the throne room, Thranduil granted an audience to the elf that had accompanied Nikandros to the healers.

"My lord," the elf said, "The girl was telling the truth. When she said that, the boy cursed under his breath." he explained to the king.

"Interesting. I will have to talk to the boy later. Thank you. You may go now." Thranduil just sat there thinking as the elf left.

Legolas came in moments later and bowed, "Father, what have you decided to do with our...guests?"

"I don't know yet, Legolas. I will think about it and let you know by tomorrow." Thranduil sighed.

Legolas nodded, "Understood." He glanced away for a second before looking back, "But...well the girl is acting...well..." He trailed off, unsure on how to finish.

"Is acting what, Legolas?" Thranduil inquired gently.

"She is not cooperating. She is screaming and crying for her husband, Father."

"Once she is better, I will put them in the same cell, but until then, I can't keep them both in the healing room." Thranduil rubbed his temples. "I will try to think of something, Legolas. I promise."

"And another thing. I believe they lied to us about their names. I cannot be sure, but the way the boy said it seemed to be fake in some way. Have you noticed anything suspicious?"

"Which set of names, Legolas? For I have two different accounts."

"You did? I only heard one. The boy told us their names were...I believe Mathew and Jamie." Legolas explained.

"Ah. Forgive me, Legolas. I forgot to tell you that those names are lies. The girl told me different names than the boy. The girl said their names were Nikandros and Thea. I believe they are the assassins who tried to kill the prince of Gondor killed, but failed. What do you think? Do you believe what I think?" Thranduil asked his son.

Legolas' eyes widened, "But they are so young, Father!" He shook his head in disbelief, "I shall never understand the ways of men, but you are wiser than me, Father. I believe you may be right, although that is unfortunate for them. What will you do?"

"I don't know yet. I will tell you what I plan to do tomorrow."

"Very well. Until then." Legolas bowed before exiting the room.

Howdy readers! Hear is another short chapter for my favorite readers!!!! I love you all and truly appreciate all your support:-) Don't forget to vote, comment, or follow! I might just follow back;)

Love you all!!!<3

Ithildae, Evara, and Aris

Thranduil-Aris
Legolas-Ithildae
Random elf-Evara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 11.4K 36
Storm Of Arrows ➝ Lord of the Rings [Legolas] ✓ 2014 Hunting Spiders in the forest of Mirkwood, Legolas, Prince of the Woodland Realm, comes across...
180K 8.8K 46
A shadow lies on Thranduil and his forest, and only a power stronger than the darkness of old can save them. Grief and loss have turned him into a ki...
479K 25.8K 52
[A Wattpad FEATURED story!] She's been King Thranduil's close friend for a long time. But when a shocking rumor about his past comes to light, it sha...
149K 4.2K 33
You are sucked into the Realm of Middle Earth accidentally, and are bound to the ring! If you don't find a way to unbind yourself from it, you will p...