It All Started With A Kiss

By RileyMizfit

Carly is Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin's friend. But she has grown attached to his NXT rookie Alex Riley. Miz plays... More

The Kiss That Started It All
My First Real Kiss
A Bit Of A Surprise
The Night With Mike AND Alex?
Monday Night Raw
Miz vs Randy Orton: Monday Night Raw
Power Of The Punch Rookie Challenge
Poll Results
A Definitely Warm Up To Alex Riley
Training & Plane Ride
John Cena Makes Fun Of Nexus On Raw
Miz and Alex Cost Daniel Bryan His Match
Showtime Percy Watson Gets Eliminated
Say Goodbye To Husky Harris
A Big Surprise
The Date
Mike Comes Back & Aly Visits
Reliving Dirt Sheet Moments
Sheamus In Charge
Miz vs Cena
Confrontation With Dashing Cody Rhodes
Trivia Challenge & Main Event Match Made
Main Event Of NXT
WWE Superstars
Eight Man Mixed Tag Team Match
Taking A Detour
Day At The Beach
Raw's 900th Episode
Maryse & The Club
NXT Finale
Autograph Signing & Live Event
The Day Off
Aly & Mike's Date
Nexus Confrontation
Before Mike's Big Surprise
Magazine Cover Reveal
Looking Into The Past Of Alex & Mike
NXT Season 3 & Pool
Tattoos & The Club
Backstage Prank
Maryse Match & Apology
Miz vs Daniel Bryan
More Raw Roulett & Ladder Match
Night Of Champions
The Club
Our Photo Shoot
Raw After Night Of Champions
Sweet, Sweet Revenge
A Deal
Surefire Plan That Seems To Work
Charity Event
Daniel Bryan Gets Revenge
Switching Places
Surprises And Drama
Backstreet Fever
Another Humiliation
Disgust, Win, And Jokes
Crazy Eyes, Tag Team, Cena, The Viper
Guys' Photo Shoot, Really Tired
Being Loopy
I Love You
A Time To Celebrate
All Work Equals Tired Divas
Match Leads To Nexus Beatdown
Scary Experience
Meeting TNA Roster
Smackdown's Move To SyFy
Hell In A Cell
More Nexus Drama
Kicking Ass
Well Deserved Break
Stalker Free Vacation...Or So We Thought
Attack Of The Stalkers
Mike's Birthday In Australia
Cute Moments
Mike's Birthday
Drama, Drama, And More Drama
Surprises
Redeeming Himself
Interview & Movie Premiere
The Night Belongs To Us
DX, BSB, Big Time Rush
Lopez Tonight
Raw In Canada
Big Reveal
Friday Night Smackdown
Another Day Off
Bragging Rights
More Costume Shopping
Raw In Green Bay
Yet Another Day Off
Costume Contest
Fan Appreciation
Raw In Long Island
A Day Of Fun & A Date
Raw World Tour: Nice, France
Raw World Tour: Montpellier France
Raw World Tour: Cardiff, Wales
Raw World Tour: Birmingham, England

Reliving Dirt Sheet Moments Again

1.3K 12 0
By RileyMizfit

After Monday Night Raw, we went back to the hotel. We get to the hallway where our rooms were.

"Aly? You want to come to NXT with us tomorrow night?"

"You should know my answer to that. If Mike going to be there, then I'll be there." She replied whispering to me.

"Of course, should've known."

Mike and Aly start heading to their rooms, but I stop them real quick.

"Hey guys, wait a minute. Be sure to come by the room tomorrow, because I got some funny things to show you. Aly, you know what I'm talking about."

"I sure do, and you know that I'll be there tomorrow. Night guys."

Alex and I walk to our room, but we stop outside the door and we see Mike and her talking. I can't make out what they were talking about.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I ask Alex.

"Who knows, could be anything."

I see a bunch of smiling and then Aly just suddenly hugs him. Something good happened, I can tell.

"Well something good happened, they hugged."

"Hmmm, well I guess we'll find out tomorrow." Alex said.

I see Aly walk off to her room, then I yell to Mike.

"Night Mike!"

He waves and then walks inside his room. Alex and I head into our room as well, and we just crash. I end up falling asleep with him arms wrapped around me.

The next day I woke up late, 10am. I see that Alex is already up, and that Mike and Aly are also in the room.

"Good morning sunshine!" Aly yells.

"Ugh, not so loud." I say still half asleep.

"Sorry." Aly apologizes.

"It's alright. You were still sleeping while we walked in. We figured that we'd wait and let you sleep a bit more before waking you up, but you already did wake up." Aly stated.

"You were saying some pretty interesting things in your sleep Carls." Mike says smirking.

Crap, and I know what I was dreaming about too.

"Uh, what?" I ask trying to not know anything.

"Don't play dumb with me, we all heard you. Do you dare me to imitate you? I will Carly, I will." Mike threatens.

"Mike, shut up. I talk in my sleep all the time, you know that."

"I'm only kidding with you Carls." Mike says.

"So are you ready for those videos?" Aly asks.

"Yeah sure, go get my laptop and plug it into the TV." I say to her.

Aly goes and grabs my laptop and plugs it into the TV, then hands it to me. I log onto my computer, and wait for things to load.

"Nice background."Alex says pointing to my background image as him.

"Thanks, that's my favorite."

Once everything is loaded, I go onto Youtube. I go into the search box and type in the first video that I want us to watch. Once Aly see's the name of the video I search and click on, she instantly cracks up. We all sit there and watch the video instantly play.

"You know I don't normally drink coffee, because people say I'm really high strung. And when I start drinking coffee or caffeine or anything like that, I start talking really fast and people say that I'm really annoying. Do you think I'm annoying John?" Mike says then asks John Morrison.

"Drinking that coffee was definitely a bad idea." Morrison concludes.

"I'm all jacked up on coffee baby yeah! I can run five marathons, maybe three marathons, four marathons. I can do anything I want, anything I dreamed of. Hell, I..I can...I can go in the ring right now. I can take on, I can take on the Undertaker. Look I'm the Undertaker. John Cena, yo yo yo this is John Cena bro, what're you going to do about it? Triple H..." He resumes with breathing heavy.

"Ha ha ha ha." he laughs.

"I love coffee, coffee coffee coffee, ha ha ha ha. Tommy Dreamer's fat.." he resumes pretending to cry.

"Fatty fatty dreamer, dreamer dreamer fatty. Oh my god. It's just coffee, it's just coffee. What am I going to do? Ahhhhhhhhh!" he ends with lifting the coffee cup to his mouth to drink more.

"Okay." John Morrison says after.

Aly and I are basically doubled over in pain from all the laughter during the video, and we have tears in our eyes. I look over and Alex is laughing his ass off! I then look at Mike and he looks so embarrassed.

"Mike, that was so hilarious. I can't believe you never told me about this." I say while laughing still.

I move onto the next video, the oreo one. It begins with Morrison dressed as Punk and Miz dressed as Kane.

"Oooreo, oooreo." they sing together.

"I like the cookies." Mike says.

"I like the cream." Morrison says after.

Then they do arm movements and sounds.

"Put us together and we're the cookie dream team." Morrison says after.

"Because you know we're..." Mike says.

"Kane and Punk." Morrison says first.

"Kane and Punk, Kane and Punk." They say together while Mike does a funny dance.

Again, we're laughing hysterically, along with Alex. But Mike is getting even more embarrassed. Awe, poor Mike. Next video I find is Batmiz. I've seen this once, and it was hilarious.

"Hi I'm John Morrison and I think so deep, I eat religion and crap out enlightenment."

"And I'm your chick magnet, the Miz. With the highly anticipated Dark Knight coming out this week, we bring to you our own version. Introducing Batmiz."

"A year ago, ECW didn't have these problems." says John's voice

"What do you suggest we do?" the voice of Mike comes on.

"It's simple, kill the Batmiz." John Morrison as Joker says.

Then we see Mike dressed like Batman, but even funnier jump over a chair.

Then Morrison does the Joker laugh, and he does it well I may say. We see Mike as Batmiz trying to get his costume on.

"Afred! Did you put this thing in the dryer again?"

"Good evening, commissioner."

"I'm commissioner Gordon."

Then we see Mike jump on screen in full costume.

"Why so serious?"

We see Mike as Batmiz again, then John as the Joker comes on screen, kicks a bucket and does that evil laugh. What the hell? That was funny. Aly and I crack up laughing at this.

"I know now what I have to become to stop men like him." Mike says coming onscreen.

"Ready, set, go!" Morrison says then firecrackers go off.

Then it comes down to the face off.

"Come on!" John yells.

Mike pretends to run to him, in a really funny way, and John does the same. Mike pretends to punch him and the word 'Bang!' comes onscreen. Then Morrison smiles and pretends to kick Mike and the word 'Pop!' comes onscreen. Mike's mouth is wide open and he goes to pretend to punch John again and the word 'Pow!' comes onscreen. John goes to pretend to punch Mike again until they're stopped.

"Stop!"

They stop and look.

"What're you two doing?"

They look at the camera in a weird way.

"ECW's got enough problems. Tools, Inbreds and Losers!"

"Tools!" Morrison yells.

Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins come on screen and we crack up laughing.

"Inbreds!" Mike yells next.

Jesse and Festus comes onscreen and we laugh even more.

"Losers." Morrison finishes.

Finlay and Hornswaggle come onscreen and we laugh some more and the clip ends with

the Joker laugh done by Morrison.

"Batmiz." we hear Mike say.

"Christian Bale has nothing on the Miz."

"Suck on that Santino." Morrison says.

"That's all we have this week. Because in life there are winners and there are losers."

"We are the WWE Tag Team Champions, be jealous."

The video ends and we're all laughing, but Mike was mostly embarrassed.

"I look back on that now, those were really embarrassing moments." Mike says looking really red.

"We think they're funny. It entertains us."

The rest of the day we watched funny moments of Mike and he got more and more red. As soon as it became nightfall, we all got ready and headed to the arena for yet another episode of NXT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 2.4K 41
Riley Marie Varnado AKA Riley Banks is Sasha Banks little sister but what happens when shes hired and meets her storyline partner Roman Reigns
33.5K 964 21
This is a story where Edges daughter y/n gets a job as a travel nurse with WWE. Rhea and y/n find a connection with each other but how will dad reac...
101K 2.1K 50
Alicia Marquez is on her way to achieving great things in the WWE. She gets sidetracked when she begins to develop serious feelings for CM Punk. Alic...
23.3K 229 29
Luka Vukovich, has wrestled at TNA and NJPW as Luka Gabriel, he accomplished so many things that even Triple H was impressed with, so he gave him a c...