Unpredictable Match (Interrac...

By louiistyles

Disclaimer: This story is an mPreg story Cameron Alono Smiths is an innocent, sensitive 16 year old boy from... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Character 1
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Characters- RENEWED
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Epilogue
Unpredictable Match 2

Eighteen

64.8K 2.1K 6.2K
By louiistyles

VOTE AND COMMENT(comment a lot I love comments) ❤️

Cameron POV

I was finally back in school again and I was nervous. Yesterday in the afternoon I went home because I needed to finish my homework and get my things ready for school. I haven't heard from Anthony since then.

I was walking and I guess I wasn't paying attention because I bumped into  someone.

"On god, the next time I get bumped into, me and that person fighting." The voice said.

I looked up to see a girl with curly brown hair and tattoos.

"I'm sorry."

She looked down at me. "You a cutie so I'll let it pass." she said.

"Thank you." I said relieved.

"You a new kid." She said.

"Yeah, I am."

"You a sophomore?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Junior." I smiled and stood there awkwardly. We were literally just standing in the middle of the hallway having small talk.

"Aww you look like a sophomore with that height and baby face on you! Your voice is so little." She said enthusiastically.

I just smiled at her because I honestly didn't know what to do.

"Hold on give me a second." She said as her phone rang.

"Call again and watch I don't fuck you up." She shouted into the phone

I heard muffled speaking over the other side. Maybe this is my cue to leave. I began to attempt slowly walking away but the girl raised her finger meaning for me to wait.

"Baby' ? don't baby me, fuck you. Consider me missed  with that crying bullshit. Cry to that hoe. Whatever her name is. Ain't shit ass nigga."

I heard more muffled speaking over the phone.

"Yeah, okay, alright. Sure, sure." She said sarcastically.

"Domo, hip of my dick, k? Thanks. Goodbye." She hung up the phone.

"Bitch nigga." She said and rolled her eyes.

She smiled at me. "Anyways, I don't think I introduced myself. I'm Pheonix."

"Hi Pheonix." I said.

She just looked at me expectantly. "Usually when you meet someone and they tell you they name, you give them your name too."

"Oh sorry, Cameron."

"Hold on, turn around for a minute." She said. I was confused but I turned around anyways, maybe she had to do something in private.

"Damn! Jesus, hold me back." I heard her say "shit boy, you got that thang going."

I turned back around with confusion written all over my face.

"Don't give me that face, you ain't gotta be humble, flaunt what you got." She said. When I realized what she meant I just smiled awkwardly. How do I even respond to that?

"Why you so nervous?" She laughed.

"I'm not nervous." I said which was half of the truth. I'm not nervous, but I just don't talk to people in this school except for Anthony and Molina.

I saw her eyes trail off behind me, but whatever it was isn't my business so I forced myself to stay face forward.

"Boy, I know you gay. Turn around, he is so sexy." She said. I turned around and you could guess right off the back who was walking down the hall at that moment.

"He just got this look that's so rough that makes my pussy tingle. Ugh his smile is so white." She said fanning herself. I was trying so hard to keep a fake smile on my face.

"Like I could just picture him rubbing his tongu-" That's where I had to stop her.

"Yeah, I don't think I want to hear that." I said with a forced laugh.

"Alright now." She said.

"Boy, why he is making his way over here!" She said. I realized Anthony was coming our way and I really hope he doesn't acknowledge me as his boyfriend because I don't want Pheonix to be upset.

Just my luck I felt a presence behind me and Pheonix staring with what's said to be heart eyes.

"I know you feel me behind you." He said. I nodded.

"So turn around."

I turned around and met his gaze. Gosh. I know what Pheonix is talking about.

"Yeaah, we gon need to change that wardrobe." He said.

"What's wrong with what I got on?" I said confused.

"Too fitting." He said.

"Nobody's checking for me Anthony." I laughed.

"That's what you think." He said.

He was about to say something else until one of his team members cut him off.

"Let's go Anthony! We got practice. Your lil boyfriend can wait." He teased and everybody started laughing.

"I'll see you later, call me if you don't see me by the end of the day." He said.

"Okay."

"Iight." He bent down and kissed me which caught me off guard. I was shocked. He walked off and everybody was staring at him with different emotions on their face. Most shocked.

"Ion know why y'all so fuckin quiet for, go back to your business." Anthony said which made everybody snap back, or at least act like they were going back to what they were doing before.

"Nah, you can't be part of the team no more, your ass gay." I heard another random kid say. I watched Anthony just stop and stare at him which made the kid put his hands up in surrender. "My bad bro, I ain't mean it like that."

"I'm just gonna make this shit clear, tell your people if they ain't here right now cus Ima only say it once. Anybody that has an issue can come to me personally and we'll solve it." Anthony said.

"Anyone here right now that wanna say something? I don't mind." Nobody said anything.

"Alright then. And I'm gonna let y'all know right now, if one of y'all think y'all gon get away with fucking with him, y'all wrong. I'll leave it at that."

"We clear?" Everybody nodded, even his team mates. With that they walked off to practice and everybody else returned to what they were doing. Eyes were on me of course.

"What the fuck Cameron! You just let me stand here talm bout how Anthony makes my pussy tingle all while that was your piece?!" Pheonix said. "You should've whooped my ass."

"Well I mean, you didn't know and I didn't know Anthony was ready for people to know we are in a relationship..."

"I'm shocked, I really didn't expect for him to be gay AT ALL and you just came and y'all are so opposite, I'm just so confused."

"Anthony isn't gay. You can call me an exception." I said just so she was clear because I know how Anthony feels about that.

"So you saying that he only attracted to girls but you just special." She asked.

"I mean, I wouldn't say special, but I guess."

"So there's still hope for us girls." She said relieved.

"No." I said before I even realized the words came out of my mouth. "Sorry, I didn't mean for it to come off like that." I apologized.

"It's alright Cam, I respect ain't no bitch gon ever take your place." She said. I shrugged.

"But I don't blame him. You a cutie, I bet there's other DL niggas in this shit looking at you." She winked.

"I hope not." I laughed.

"I'm just mad all the fine niggas turning gay, us girls gon be left with the trolls. Well with Ant it's different, there's still hop- well let me not before you bite my head off." She laughed.

"But y'all cute though anyways and I seriously hope y'all last. Just know I'm rocking with y'all now because I need new friends other than these cheesy toed ass bitches."

"What?!" I laughed.

"Awww your laugh is so cute. And when are you getting those things off, your teeth look straight." She asked.

"Oh, next week." I said.

She was about to say something but we were interrupted again.

"Cameron right?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw a lightskin boy who stood at about 5'8.

"Uh, yeah I am." I said.

"I just want to tell you how brave you are and I wish you the be-"

"Bitch goodbye everybody know you gay as shit, he got a nigga already. Skidaddle." Pheonix said which made the boy leave quickly.

"Why'd you do that, that was so rude." I said shocked.

"Ain't no rude around here bitch, that nigga got a crush on you. Ol acne face ass. You gotta learn how to curve these niggas." She said seriously.

"Are you looking to be in a relationship?" I asked her in all seriousness.

"I need a man. But these niggas aint shit." She said staring into my soul.

"Hm, okay. Good to know." I have the perfect person for her.

"What you mean hm okay?" She said. I just smiled at her. She looked at me weird before shrugging.

Right then the bell rang and I agreed to meet her at lunch.

| Lunch Time |

"So... y'all ever fuck?" She smirked which almost made me spit out my water.

"No no no." I said quickly.

"You haven't thought about it?" She asked which made me shake my head again.

"Come on don't front, he don't be turning you on? Because no disrespect, your boyfriend sexy. You could beat my ass if you want to right now." She said.

I shook my head. "I know, but no. It's way too early for that."

"I can respect that. How long y'all been together?"

"You know, I don't even know. Because since he gave it a title it's almost two weeks now but before that, it was just weird."

"How your parents feel?" She asked.

"Well I didn't exactly tell them, but I'm sure they've figured it out by now." I said.

"Oh... How big is his dick?" She asked which almost made me spit out my water again.

"Uh I don't know." I said which is partially a lie, but I mean, what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

"Anyways enough about your relationship. Why'd you move here?" She asked.

"My daddy got a job here so we just all decided to come so we could all be together. Well it's only the three of us anyways." I responded.

Just then Anthony came and sat next to me. He brought me into his side.

"I could touch you anywhere I want now." He said.

"You hear that?! And you're waiting, but that ain't my business though." Pheonix said. Anthony glanced at her then back at me with an expression saying "who the f!*k"

"I'm Pheonix, yes, I'm your boyfriends new best friend. I'll be smacking his ass from time to time so don't be upset." She said.

"No." Anthony said. Pheonix was gonna say something back but I just shook my head at her.

"You gon have to share the valuables, don't be greedy." She said. Anthony sent her a sharp look.

"Alright shit damn, so I won't smack it. But I'll be looking. You can't stop me." She smirked.

Anthony glanced at her then back at me. "I'm gonna ask you a favor." He said to me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Matter fact,  just tell your parents that you staying with me today again."

"Can you tell them? Because they'll say no to me but yes to you." I said.

"Give me your phone."

I gave him my phone and he called up my dad.

"Wassup Mr. Smiths, this is Anthony, I'm just calling to tell you that Cameron is staying with me today again." He said into the phone. I heard my dad say something on the other line.

"Sorry, can Cameron stay with me?" He asked. My dad said something else.

"Tomorrow afternoon I'll drop him home. Yeah, I know. Aight, thanks." He hung up the phone.

"So you coming to my practice after school a-"

"Oooooh! Can I come!!!" Pheonix said.

Anthony looked at her.

"Yassss!" She clapped. Anthony held the bridge of his nose and let out a sigh.

"Anthony, how are you gonna get your siblings if you're going to practice?" I asked.

"Their father is picking them up today, they coming back on Thursday."

My phone buzzed and I saw I had a text from Molina.

Molina: you've forgotten all about me huh🙄

Me: ? No.

Molina: So why have you not been texting me or talking to me then?

Me: I never see u, you're always with Trevor.

Molina: yes but u could've texted me.

Me: I apologize. Where are you rn anyways?

I looked up and I saw Pheonix talking Anthony's ear off a storm.

Molina: At Trevor's. how are u and Anthony?

Me: we're good.

Molina: just good? 😳

Me: Amazing, grand, happy, lovely, great. 😊

Molina: well that's good, u know it's not fair for you to be a side cus he's not even out.

Me: Our relationship is out as of today.

Molina: oh really😯 k that's nice

Me: yeah, well I'll text u later the period is gonna end

Molina: okay, I'm just gonna ask u a quick favor

Me: ?

Molina: well I know ur bf has his hands on some weed, can u possibly try and get some for me pleeeeeeeeease??? For your bestfriend?😅❤️

And by the grace of God the bell rang.

I got up and so did Anthony and Pheonix.

"Can y'all kiss again?" She asked.

"Why?" Anthony asked.

"Because I want a picture."

"Nah." He said. She sucked her teeth.

"Ant!!" I turned and I saw girls running to Anthony.

"You call me Anthony." He said.

"Whatever it ain't that deep. Anyways what the fuck! My friend just told me that you came out as gay, whyyyy!"

"Deadass like all the fine ones sweet now."

"You ran all the way here to tell me this?" He said, "get the fuck out my face please." They rolled their eyes and walked away.

"Let's go now, I know you don't want to be late to your class."

We left the lunchroom and Pheonix went to her next class.

"Anthony, thanks for making my life so much easier." I said when we were nearing my class.

"Why for bein open about us?"

"Yeah."

"It makes my life easier too so now I can do this," he kissed my forehead "and this" he kissed my cheek "and this" he kissed my lips. At this point everyone was looking at us. "And this" he began to trail his hand down my back but I smacked it away before he got too far.

"In school!" I said. He chuckled.

"I can do all of that as much and wherever I please, people already know what it is." He said.

"But go to class now, okay. I'm gon get you later. If I don't go to the gym, and if I'm not there call me." I nodded and went inside the classroom. I did want another kiss but I don't want to make it seem like I'm shoving our relationship down people's throats.

| dismissal |

As Anthony instructed, I (including Pheonix) went to the gym and saw who I'm guessing was Anthonys coach standing in the gym while all the boys were in the locker room.

"You guys here with someone?" He asked and Pheonix answered.

"Yes! We here with Anthony"

He nodded and let us on our way. We sat down on the bleachers. But as soon as I sat down I had to get back up.

"Cameron!" I saw a shirtless brown skin boy with short hair stick his head out the locker room. I made eye contact with him. He jerked his head towards the locker room meaning for me to come there. Confused, I got up.

"Oooooh yes mam! I wanna come too daddy!" Pheonix got up too. I walked to the locker room door. "Anthony is calling you. And I'm sorry babygirl, you can't come in here." He said.

"Pleeeeease, just let me come. I'm sure they won't mind."

The guy looked around and shrugged.

"Yay!" She ran inside

Pheonix is a very nice girl but she's just crazy.

I walked in and all I saw was half naked boys all around me. But as soon as I saw them they disappeared because my eyes got covered.

Anthony POV
"Sam, I just told you to call him for me not bring him in here." I said.

"Don't yell at me." He said. I took Cameron out of the locker room leaving his friend in there by herself. She'll be okay.

I uncovered his eyes. "I just wanted you to hold my phone but he made you come all the way in there."

"Oh." He said looking at my chest. I handed him my phone.

"Yeah, my eyes are here." I teased.

"Sorry." He blushed.

Just then I saw my coach coming towards us with a look on his face that I couldn't grasp on.

"Anthony, can I speak to you for a minute?" He said. I nodded and followed him to his office.

"Take a seat." He said.

"I'm good."

"Anthony you're in a relationship with another boy, correct?" He said. I nodded. Ain't no shame in it now.

"You do realize that that's an issue right?"

"What you mean 'issue'?"

"Don't get me wrong. I really don't care what you want to do to yourself. It's not my issue. But you're open about this relationship. You have a scholarship on the line."

"Okay, and?"

"You just don't get it do you?" He shook his head.

"If any of these colleges or universities find out that you're anything but a heterosexual male, you're going to have issues."

"Okay and that's their loss." I said.

"But should school not be your number one priority?" He asked.

"I got a lot in life to worry about. School is one of them, but it ain't one of the top three."

He sighed. "I'm just telling you right now, make sure what you're doing now you want it for a long time before you be so sure. You're our best player and I don't want to see you fail in the long run.

Cameron POV:

I was taking pictures on Anthonys phone when a text message popped up. I didn't mean to look at it but my eyes trailed there.

Malaysia: you ain't shit!!!!! why the fuck would I lie about something so serious. fuck you. 🖕🏿🙄

Okay then.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
REEEEAD PLEEEEASE.
Sorry this was kind of a filler chapter not much happened. But I hope you like sit anyway. More drama next chapter so be ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 11.9K 59
From her past childhood, Izuki has always been bullied by his friend, Bakugo the fact that she is quirkless and Bakugo won't accept her as a friend...
72K 5K 71
When three demons escape from The Pit they are all searching for something different; Dacien is seeking revenge, Malakai is hoping for another shot a...
461K 18.5K 29
A school divided by black and white Rich and poor. Anthony never thought he would be caught in the middle .
5.7K 212 25
A sweet football player with a lot of friends is seen to always smile meet with a quiet "nerd" who is independent. How did these two meet? Well, that...