Boulevard of Broken Dreams

By Vintagelovee_65

Two lives completely opposite each other. Harvey Korman was basically nobody and Carol Burnett was starting t... More

Chapter 1: Simple beginnings
Chapter 2: If I Can Make it there, I can make it Anywhere
Chapter 3: A Star Is Born
Chapter 4: Call Me And I'll Be Around
Chapter 5: In the wee small hours of the morning
Update >.<
Chapter 6: Showtime
Chapter 7: Fly Me To The Moon
Chapter 8: Haunted
Chapter 9: Now I'm A Believer
Chapter 10: Mm Not So Much
Chapter 11: WUUTTT
Chapter 12: The Holiday Season
Chapter 13: Dinner
Update: My Jersey
Chapter 14: Longing
Chapter 15: No. Just No
Chapter 16: You Don't Scare Me
Chapter 17: Back to Basics
Look At this photo
Chapter 18: I've Got A Crush On You
Chapter 19: Do You Wanna Know A Secret?
Chapter 20: She What?!
Chapter 21: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not.
Chapter 22: Baby Baby
Chapter 23: I Can't Help Myself
Chapter 24: Ready?
Chapter 28: Date to Remember
Chapter 29: Love Is Only Sleeping
The Bright Side To My Day
Chapter 30: So Far Away
Chapter 31: It's a Beautiful Day
Chapter 33: Am I Showing?
Chapter 34: I Only Have Eyes For You
Wow
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:

Chapter 32: Never Kiss And Tell

65 2 0
By Vintagelovee_65

Harvey's POV

         Back to work. I had such a great time with Carol, we basically just toured all around the town. At times we were noticed hand in hand by fans of the show. We even had Tim come visit us one day. We mostly relaxed the rest of the time. Going to the spa. Carol talked me into that one. Our last night we had a formal dinner outside with string lights above us along with the beautiful night sky. That was heaven. And no you're probably thinking, "Harvey, you 'ol dog did you, you know..?" No we didn't but that wasn't my main focus. 

   Now we were back in the studio and Carol seemed more at ease. The only tension was between her and Joe. She's been going home with him so I guess it isn't that bad. 

    We were rehearsing on a current sketch when Lyle came up to me, "So I heard you and Carol went on a little vacation there," he winked. 

"How did you know?"

"The newspaper." 

"Crap, that's in there?"

"Yeah." 

"Did Joe see it?"

"I don't know, but did you guys do anything I should know about?" Lyle smirked. 

"Haha very funny," I smiled sarcastically. 

"Okay, okay, but if you need help hiding anything from the big bad bear, let me know," 

I laughed, and patted his back. "Thank you, oh my goodness."

Joe's POV

    I saw Harvey and Lyle standing there laughing when I thought I'd take interest into what they were talking about. I walked up to them. "Hey, fellas what's so funny?" "Oh, just talking about something that happened at a party Lyle went to..it's nothing." Harvey said. "Oh, alright," I looked back and forth between the both of them, then I walked away. Why is it that none of our wants to talk to me? I bet it was Carol. She caused the rift so she's helping cause the rift between me and my production. I am thoroughly frustrated and I refuse to apologize .

A/N

Ugh This chapter I'm so mad, because it was a bit longer but as I was trying to publish it my wifi went out so then when it came on.. it didn't save, and I forgot a chunk of what I wrote because I decided to wing it -_- Anyway I'll try to make the next chapter juicy. And please bear with me for taking so long to update, I'm so busy with work and filming for my college portfolio. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 63 5
Dean, Korn's best friend, sacrificed his love for his friend and his crush's happiness. After so many years when he found out about their hurdles of...
8.7K 503 35
After losing both of their first loves in the same crash, Trevor Langan and Olivia Benson find each other and bond over their mutual loss. Together t...
19.2K 446 20
Yn Yln is a 24 year old woman. She doesn't like going out. She'd rather stay at home and read a book or watch one of her favorite movies. But what wi...
16K 894 64
Dylan falls in love with Sparkle the moment she lays eyes on her. It's love at first sight with them. But for them being together in no walk in the p...