Chapter 8: Haunted

Lyle's POV
I think Carol has an actual crush on me. I don't know but I think it's adorable. Maybe it's time to have some fun.
Harvey's POV
The past couple weeks, hm I have a love/hate relationship with. I love it because I love doing this show it's fun, but on the other hand I'm sort of getting sick of Lyle. He's always here, there and everywhere with Carol, and ever since that kiss I felt more attached..sadly. I feel as if they're closer to each other than she and I are. I know he's oh wow! Gorgeous, but I want to be accepted to.
  By the end of today's show I huffed to my dressing room. Then I heard a knock at the door. "Yes?"
"Hey," that sweet voice came closer.
"Hi Carol," I smiled back.
" I just wanted to say good job..and oh! Joe and I are having a Halloween party if you and Donna want to come."
I was so happy. The party should lift my spirits . "I'd love to come."
"Great! Just be dressed in a costume and come on over."
-----------
At home
"Honey, but I'm tired I had a long day I don't know if I feeling partying," Donna said.
"Well, why don't you take a nice shower and take a nice rest."
"...And where will you be,"
My she's nosy.
"...At the party?"
"You're just going to leave without me?! Without any consideration for your tired wife?!"
I hated these random petty arguments. Her hormones or something get the best of her...A LOTTTT.
"Honey you said yourself you didn't want to go so I figured I'd go for Car-"
"Fine! I'll go! Let me find a damn costume!"
Only married how long? A year or two and I'm already tired of her.
------------
At the party
The monster mash song was playing in the background as Carol opened the door. "Hey you guys! Glad you can make it!"
The house was decorated as a haunted house. I'm assuming trick or treaters will come through here and grab their candy. I went into the next room and saw a whole bunch of cast mates in their getup. "Hey!" Said Lyle. Oh boy. Shrug it off " Hey there!"
"Guys be quiet we have our first person! Harvey get the door."
My job was to guide the people through the house since I was the hunchback and Donna would come down the stairs as the evil vampiress and Carol would say something spooky because she was the creepy ghost. I don't know where Joe was until the kids reached their candy and he surprised them from under the table trying to grab their little legs. It was hysterical . They screamed, grabbed their candy and ran as far away from the house. This was going to be an amusing night.

    Later I my new buddy Tim Conway showed up. I was so relieved because I've been starting to drink a little more than I should've. I was talking to him them all of a sudden I felt the sudden need to tell someone my secret.
"Hey," my alcoholic breath spoke.
"Bye," Tim said as he pushed my head away from his face. I just chuckled. "Wait I gotta tell you something. Something I haven't told anyone else..."
I somewhat looked around.
"I think I'm in love with Carol Burnett."
Tim paused and looked at me with a puzzling expression. "And I think you're off your rocker ."
Lyle's POV
"I think I'm in love with Carol Burnett." Little did he know I was listening. So is this why he sulks sometimes? I don't know . He must be drunk then again ..it all makes sense. I need to find out more .
A/N
Happy Halloween! Wishing I could go out trick or treating but I'm 18 & lazy so...XD I found the perfect costume though..A lamp shade