Merc With A Mouth [ON HOLD]

由 xxLady_Wilsonxx

You are a normal person with a normal life, but when suspicious mean men kidnap you. Deadpool steps in to pro... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Hey there
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thanks
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Hi guys!! (not a chapter)

Chapter 8

3.4K 125 38
由 xxLady_Wilsonxx

As you followed deadpool you wondered if your mom would get mad at you and maybe ground you from going out alone again. Deadpool went to the elevator and you did too he pressed the button to the lobby and said " so where do you live", you looked at him in a serious face and said " you really think I am going to tell you where I live", he looked at you harshly and said " ok, ok you don't have to be rude about it though... At least tell me where to drop you off or something", you frowned and said " well you haven't the nicest person I have met since I barely know you", he grinned an said " that makes two of us", you groaned and crossed your hands he just chuckled. The elevator door opened and he walked out and you followed him out the door and he said " you want anything else before I drop you off", you stood there and said " I would like to get something for my mom... Tomorrow is her birthday so", he smiled and said " ok I'll take you to the store and said " thanks", you and him got into the car and drove off. He turned the radio in and put it in 94.5 and it was playing "pain" by three days grace. He started to rock out to the song and you said " you like rock", he looked at you and said " please don't tell me your into that pop music junk", you laughed and said " ugh don't even talk about that it rots my brain... This right here is real music", he chuckled and said " well I guess we have something in common", you smiled and said " I guess we do".

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

252K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
118K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
962K 36.4K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...