Two Reflections (Alren)

De missmovinon5

Lauren is a 19 year old girl from Miami. Leaving behind her sabbatical year, she's ready to live a new experi... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
A/N
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Part 1)
Chapter 10 (Part 2)
Chapter 10 (part 3)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Part 1)
Chapter 12 (Part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (part 1)
Chapter 15 (Part 2)
Chapter 16
Not an update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not an update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Part 1)
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
Chapter 23 (Part 3)
Epilogue
Thanks
Sequel
Wattys 2016

Chapter 7

1.2K 61 204
De missmovinon5

"Actually I'm feeling much better lately Mom....Well yeah, the girls are amazing, you know, all of them. Well I met Lauren, and she's amazing we became friends to quickly and since she's been around I feel so much better....I can talk to her....have you seen any of the pics on facebook? Yeah...She's the girl with the beautiful big green eyes...Right? She's so beautiful...and she's a great person, mom. It's like she takes care of me...whenever she's around I feel protected. I'm sure she has my back and she's just fearless you can be calm now....."

The biggest smile was drawn in my face when I accidentally heard those words. I was in Dinah's and Normani's along with Camila. We are getting ready to go all out together. Ally was with us till her mom called her on the phone so she just walked to her room.

After a few minutes we decided it was time to tell Ally to rush it up. I leaned on the door frame and when I was about to talk to her I accidentally heard her conversation.

"Allycat!" I interrupted her still with that stupid smile on my face. "I'm sorry baby, but the girls and I are almost ready...so..."

"Ok! I would be done with the phone in a minute Lolo" She returned a lovely smile to me.

"Whenever we get our private night out I'm not waiting for you" I joked pointing at her.

"Then it would be much more private" She added. Fair enough. I would have to wait if I don't wanna end up going alone.

Ally and I planned a night out together, just for her and I. Well, actually it isn't planned yet, but I came up with the idea after our little fight. So it's happening soon.

2 weeks later

"So, guys....you might be wondering why I brought to class some of the older students...well I have a surprise" Mr. Brian-sexy-Littrell said. One of those students was Ally of course; she's like the best singer ever. I'm glad she's here. We haven't hang out that much lately.

"I've noticed that most of you, the newbie's, are so talented but you're too distracted with live at campus and partying wild. Which I understand, but I can't let you waste your potential. So, each of you is gonna be tutored by a junior or a senior. You choose people. I let you 5 minutes" Brian announced.

Tutored? Is he out of his mind? I don't need a freaking nanny. Of course, I still have to learn, but I don't need a tutor. I could probably tutor all of those losers. Well, not Ally.

Camila, Normani, Dinah and I looked at each other. Obviously Ally was waiting for one of us to approach her. There's no way in this world she would choose. She would be torn apart; We didn't say anything but it was like a silent competition of whose gonna get Ally.

"Fuck it!!!" I just mumbled and run towards Ally like if there was no tomorrow leaving the girls behind.

"Hey, Ally" I said almost out of breath bending down while resting my hands on my knees.

When I was about to speak up, the girls made it there too. I turned around and looked at them with arrogance.

"Yo' bitches, get in line. I was here first" I told them with sass.

"As I was saying, Ally would you be my tutor???" I gave her puppy eyes and started batting my eyelashes.

Ally's facial expression was deadly serious this time around. This is a shocker. I mean, from the minute I knew her, she was Happiness or Happy Dwarf or whatever.

She shrugged "I really don't know Lauren, maybe you should draw straws"

"What???!!" My eyes widened as much as my indignation for her words did. "I asked you first...you know how rude that was towards me? I'm not doing that. I thought you would wanna be my tutor since I'm the only one who doesn't live with you" I explained a little bit irritated.

"Mani, Mani....they are seriously in love" Dinah said pulling Normani's arm.

"Ok, girls....then I would be tutoring Lauren, it's the fair thing to do" Ally stated.

"Thanks, I guess...but what was that about? Just because it's fair?" I said more relaxed now.

"Don't get mad. I just didn't wanna choose. It's hard, I don't wanna hurt anyone" Ally said. Still not a trace of my Ally there.

"Is everything, ok?" I asked out of clue.

"Yes" She gave me half a smile. That's not Ally's genuine smile.

"Ally...are you mad at me or something? Cause..." I brushed my hair with my hand.

"No...it's not that. I mean you have every right to do whatever you want but I guessed maybe you didn't wanna hung out that much anymore" Ally is definitely upset.

"Me??? With you? Why? That makes no sense. I know I moved and we're not together that much..but..."

"You hung out all the time with that Michael guy and his band" Ally said. That's the reason why she is upset.

"Yeah, I like the band and they are actually cool guys. I mean we are more alike. Truth is I've been partying wild with Mikey and the guys" I realized that maybe Ally felt a little abandoned.

"Mikey? Are you a thing now? Cause last time I knew about you two...." Ally had a disgusted look on her face while recalling the time Mikey and I almost have sex as we just met.

"Nooo!" I cracked up..."No way....I mean we made out a couple of times more, but it really doesn't work. We don't have that kind of chemistry" I looked at Ally in the eye and licked my lips to continue talking.

"I think he's adorable we became buddies I don't know how. Whenever we were kissing we ended up laughing about stupid stuff and since that I told him that we should remind as friends. And I don't hook up with friends, real friends...you know" I honestly explained the situation.

Soon Brian told all of us to shut up and get back to work.

Days went by; I occasionally met with Ally for her guiding. Honestly nothing seems the same. Ever since I moved she's really acting weird. I know she told me I'm hanging out a lot with Mikey and the guys, but it's not like she's thrilled to see me when we have to meet up for the tutoring thing. It seems like she never got out of her all that she had to tell me that day in class.

It seems like she's just holding it back in order to not create more drama, but I can feel the tension whenever the two of us are alone. I would say something, but honestly I have no problem with her. I'm just super confused about the whole situation. It really upsets me that Ally seems so distant with me lately, and it seems there's nothing I could do to change it.

Another night goes by and I'm with the guys at a rock bar. I really love the vibe of these kinds of places you don't have to stand those stupid spoiled kids, there's nothing fancy here. Just good music and people wanting to have fun. Trust me, it is difficult to find one of those in LA. I'm really glad the boys are kind of my squad right now.

"Lukeeeey!" I said while cuddling affectionately with one of the guys.

"What's up?" He scratched his head nervous. I swear I don't know if this guy is even more awkward or hot. Well, honestly I think both. He's so sexy with that lip ring and those gorgeous blue eyes but sometimes he is just so dull whenever we are alone.

"Are you gonna buy me a drink today???" I said while rubbing my hand playfully between his upper chest and his collarbone.

He simply denied with his head as I rolled my eyes. Seriously? I think he is so fucking intimidated by Michael. The fact that I made out with him first is probably stopping Luke from hooking up with me.

I don't care I'm gonna get him tonight. Deep down I know he wants to get with me as much as I want to get with him and I swear nothing is gonna stop me tonight. I know, I know that I sound like a horny bitch, guess what? I am a horny bitch. There's no use in denying it.

The night went by and I could get Luke to relax a little more. At least he doesn't seem that intimidated by me now. And we are getting closer, you know? Flirty looks, subtle touches...besides Mikey is too busy with his own haunting so there's no danger for the little boy.

"Ok, little Lukey want me to tell you a secret?" I bit my lip looking at him as he simply nodded "Don't tell your mommy is prob a naughty one" I winked at him and lean towards his ear. I playfully let some air out so he could feel my hot breath close.

I was about to speak when my phone started buzzing in the pocket of my jeans. I was distracted for a second and looked at it but went back to what I was doing. I started whispering in Luke's ear and the buzzing went on. I couldn't help but crack up so I decided to playfully bury my face on his neck.

More buzzing, again. It is just getting on my nerves. Whoever it is I am not picking up. Not in a million years.

"Ok, wait a second" I said that to Luke and proceed to grab my phone determined to turn it off. My heart skipped a bit when I saw the contact's name on my screen phone, it was Ally.

I sighed. I promised nothing would get between Luke and I tonight. But what if something serious happened to her? I have to think straight. I can't let alcohol choose for me.

I pick it up.

"Ally, what's up? Everything OK?.....Hey, Hey Sunshine stop crying I can't understand you if you're crying" Ok, I am freaking out.

"What??? Ally what did happen???! I'm freaking out, tell me so I can help...but are you OK?"  I couldn't even say anything with sense my heart is beating faster than ever, I'm truly worried about her. I'm overwhelmed and about to cry, but I wanna be strong for her.

I try to figure out what she was saying with the loud music playing. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped, I'm completely perplexed.

"Did you just say?? Did you....???", This can't be happening. "A spider??? That's your big emergency? That's what you're crying about? A freaking spider? Wait, it didn't bite you, right?" Oh my God I hope I didn't talk too much and she is really dying or something like that.

I sighed when she told me that the spider didn't bite her. "So...what's the big deal? It is not a tarantula right? How big it is? I'm sure it's just super tiny and you are freaking out about nothing" I can't believe her right now.

"Hey, Ally sweetie, I'm sorry but I'm kinda busy right now. Where the fuck is Camila? Or the other girls?.....Aham they're out....OK, so....just knock on someone's door and maybe a hunk would open and kill the spider and then you two will hook up like in a porn movie" I face-palmed myself.

"No....no....don't cry....Hey don't. I'm sorry. Just breath OK?....No!!! You can't leave the room I won't take my sight out of the thing.....Hey just calm down. Smash it with your Bible...I don't know....I just can't come over"

She begged me one more time to go. So here I am. What should I do? Have fun as I planned? Or getting into a stupid spider drama?

~Update lovely babies!!!! Yay!!!

I know I jumped to a different day from the tickling thing. I'm sorry guys. This is building slow. I just like the relationship being appreciated from the little things. Be patient please, it'll pay off.

So a lot of happened in this. It's like a roller-coaster lol. Who would Lauren pick? Luke or Ally?

Also wanna announce that I'm gently writing Camila's character out of the story in the next chapters. It's just a personal decision, I never wanted to include her in the whole dynamic anyway. I wanted to keep her because of the people who likes her. I'm sorry that's not gonna happen anymore. No hate towards the real Camila though, we all have our opinions but we should all be respectful.

By the way thanks for keeping up with the author's notes. I know they are a pain in the ass, but we are done with those. Thanks for your beautiful comments in the last one. You are all some beautiful lovely humans. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me <3

Thanks for the 1K that's so dope!! Y'all rock.

Last but not least, I wanna dedicate this one to the lovely AllyBaerooke for her sweetness and her support towards this story. Thanks love, you are awesome <3

See you soon, peeps :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17.3K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
686 43 13
Lauren is a 17 year old lesbian she has always liked girls but she usually just becomes close friends with her crushes because her feelings fade away...
47.6K 1.3K 14
Lauren g!p ;) After recently separating from her wife, Lauren tries her best to get her life back together with the help of her daughter, Kamryn. She...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...